A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Trudy leaps from the sofa, comes over, pushes us together, and gives us big wet kisses and nice hugs. God her breast pushing into me makes my pussy twitch for some reason. She is almost as tall as me and has a nice figure with hips maybe a tad bigger than being balanced; but hey some guys like that. Then she looks at us and says, "Girls, I am in a debt of gratitude to both of you for helping me out in this delicate matter. If there is anything that is humanly possible for me to do for you, I will try. This offer goes for the rest of your lifetime visits to this resort, as long as I am alive and can give the ok. I will tell our guests that you will be available Thursday. Oh my God, thanks so very, very much again. Bye for now."

Stace and Jenn appear and wonder why Amy and I are in such a good mood. Of course, we cannot tell them the real reason so I just say that I've lined up a great date for this evening.

"Shall we order lunch?" Jenn is asking. We all nod our yes.

I slip into the bedroom to change. My thong is soaked. I shower quickly and put on a black micro-bikini this time. Black against my white skin looks sexy.

Above entered: Monday, February 13, 2006,

Before lunch arrives

Lunch comes and it is Anna and Maria a second time. The more I look at them the more turned on I am getting. I notice they seem to focus more on Amy and me when they are looking at us four. Can it be our legs, assess, blonde hair, but then again the white skin, probably. What is getting into me, wondering how they might taste? This place is doing things to me I would never have thought of at home.

Lunch gone, we check on the people available on channel 37 and Jenn and I help Amy and Stace make their individual lists.

At 2:30 sharp, we hear the cart, the knock and "Holy shit! You chicks are stunning in those ...ah, what you have on." He is looking at both Amy's and my crotch, I look at his, and I am sure it wants to expand in the confinement. "Ah, you ready?" is the next I hear.

"Two minutes," Jenn shouts. The rest of us go to the two carts to wait and the drivers do their thing. We nod and thank them. Jenn climbs in and down to the beach we ride.

"Did everyone bring a list?" Harry asks when we arrive.

There are two yes and two no.

Harry frowns. I say, "I have a date and Jenn has a date with you, remember?"

"Who's your date with," Harry asks.

"I don't know but it will be someone I am sure."

He looks at me funny and I jab him.

At the beach he is saying, "Ok you can strip and walk naked or stay with your suits if that is what you call those pieces of material."

Amy and I look at each other and take our bikinis off. Jenn and Stace do the same then. Harry thought of bringing a little tote bag to put our suits. He has done this before I can see.

As we walk along, there are couples playing in the water, sitting and sunning near the water and having drinks and a good time. The drink servers are all naked, as are most of their customers, so we have the chance of seeing some fine specimens of guy's dicks.

Our jaws drop about ten minutes into the walk. A couple is doing it doggie-style near the shrubbery back from the beach. We hear the girl saying, "That's it, fuck this hot pussy, bury that black cock into me! I want to feel it coming out of my mouth! Fuck me...OOOhhhh, Oohhhhh, I'm cuuuuuummmiiiiinnnnnnnng! Oh, Gawd, ooooooo, AAAAAAAhhh!" as the guy is driving it into her, holding her by her hips. It is very clear that she is 100% impaled on the cock, which looks a foot long from where we are standing. Seeing her juices on that black cock as he pulls it out most of the way before ramming it into her is really turning me on. She has to be loving it. We all hear Stace's intake of air. I smile at Harry and Amy punches me in the side. I decide to walk in the water. It is so warm and may rinse some leakage I might have started.

I am about to say to the gang that I am going out further when I see another couple 69ing. My jaw drops and everyone looks to the area where my eyes are focused.

Amy is saying, "Thanks for suggesting a list Harry. If I see much more of this I will definitely need you to make a call." We all giggle.

As we continue along the beach, I go for a short swim; following me are the others. We swim parallel to the shore so that when we get out of the water, we are 100 feet further down the beach. We look at where an umf, umf, umf noise is coming from. A guy is deep throating a red head with awesome boobs.

We all giggle some more and then Stace says, "Harry will you make a call for me please."

We all turn to her and smile and Harry says, "Sure give me your."

"Please make a call for me too," comes from Amy's mouth.

Harry makes the calls and in both cases, the girl's number one choice is available. We hear, "Be here in 5-10 minutes."

We continue the walking and Harry leans to me and says, "Look at the Oreo cookie over there."

The others are looking too.

One of the guys in the cookie spots our group and yells, "Any body there want to make another cookie next to us?" Harry yells back, "Later Joe."

As we turn to head back the way we came, two carts approach each with a black guy driving. Harry says, "Well girls, your dates have arrived. Have fun."

Harry asks of Jenn and me after our friends are out of ear shot, "Well, what do you girls want to do now?"

Jenn says, "I would like to go back and relax and get ready for our session later."

"And you?" as he looks me in the eye.

I look back into his eyes and say, "I would like very much if you would come back to the bungalow with us to eat me out, nothing more. I want you to save your stuff so that Jenn can feel what I felt if she will go bareback with you later."

I hear her gasp and turn, seeing her with her mouth covered.

"Did you really?"

"Yes, Jenn and it was awesome."

"I will leave it up to Harry to explain the details."

We go back. Jenn goes to her room.

Harry and I shower together and it is a repeat of last night and this morning with his hands getting me turned on; I can't wait to have his wicked tongue lapping up my pussy juices again.

We dry off and hop on the bed. I lie on my back as he reaches for me. We are kissing as his finger is sliding up and down my dripping gash. He is working a finger into my wet love tunnel and avoiding the clit. I am humping to get the finger on my love button but he is managing to keep it away and is building a raging inferno within me by doing this.

He removes the finger and sprawls between my thighs, licking from my knee to pussy, one side and then the other. I place my hands on his head to guide him to my clit but he is teasing me by running his tongue up and down the slit but not touching the clit. He is wrapping his arms around my thighs, and is reaching for my pussy lips. He is opening them to expose the love button. He teases all around it. His breath is so warm. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!" He sucks the clit into his mouth and flicks at it with his tongue.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHH!

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHH!"

I am exploding and spraying his face with my hot juice. I hear him sucking and drinking.

He lets me calm down some. He continues the clit lapping so gently.

After a few minutes his tongue picks up speed and as two fingers jam into my play box I go,

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmmmm...! I try humping his fingers.

"Oohhh!

"Ooooo...oooo...OOOOOOOOOOOO!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!

"AaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

I shake violently in my big "O" that he induces in me from his tongue and fingers.

All I am hearing is him slurping up the liquids.

He is letting me down gently.

He is crawling up to kiss me with his cum covered lips and chin.

I go, "Mmmmmmmmm!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Please Harry, let me lick that pre-cum that I saw."

I manage to slurp up some leaking pre-cum since he is very hard from eating me to two fantastic orgasms.

"Heather, if I lay on my back would you consider sitting on my face and letting your juices drain into my mouth? You have the sweetest juice I have ever tasted."

"Sure, Harry, be more than happy to."

"Do you want to 69 just a little? I promise not to get you off."

"Thanks but that would send me over the top and Jenn will be cheated out of some nut juice then."

He rolls over. I lift and crawl up, open my pussy lips, and lower myself to his mouth. I play with my nipples now and drain into him. He is tongue fucking me and sucking as he wraps around my thighs to hold open my swollen lips to get good access to my clit. It is totally weird feeling him alternating between sucking and tonguing. I do not know if it is Harry, the environment, or me but I am heading for an orgasm from many light years away and announce its coming by,

"Mmm,

"Mmmmmm,

Mmmmmmmmm,

"Oohhh! My God, Harry.

"Ooooo!

"OOOOHHH!

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

As I deliver for him a goodly amount of the juice, he desires.

We rest, shower, get dressed, and then order food. Jenn, Harry, and I chat.

The servers are white guys this time. Harry excuses himself after eating and promises to be back later.

Jenn and I just unwind talking about the happenings so far and I have time for a diary update.

Above Entered: Monday, February 13, 2006, 8:30 PM

At our bungalow in Jamaica after a fabulous second day

It is 9:30 PM and Richard is knocking. He is asking where everyone is.

"Stace and Amy are out somewhere, probably with their afternoon dates. Jenn is upstairs getting dressed or maybe undressed for her adventure."

Just then Harry appears. He is looking at Richard and winks. He comes over to me and says, "You already knew this afternoon who your date was tonight, didn't you?" I just smile.

"Hold on to the top of your head, some girls have lost it with this guy?"

I am wondering, what is coming and what did I leave myself open for.

Sam is walking in. We all say, "Hi Sam."

Jenn comes down the stairs smiling, looking stunning, and asks, "Anyone needing a drink or anything?" Richard is saying, "Sweetened Ice Tea if possible." Jenn is saying, "You know more about this place than we do, help yourself."

Sam has put on a CD. The music is the soft, slow, getting cozy type, and soon I look over and see Jenn in a sandwich between Harry and Sam. I am smiling at the bulges that are developing.

"Heather, would you mind if we took a walk down to the sea?" Richard asks.

"No, not at all," I answer back.

As we walk to the sea, there are no carts, nor any interruptions. It is as if Richard has placed a barrier around us. It is beautiful and warm. I am wearing hot pink short shorts; you know the kind that show a nice portion of cheek and my hot pink bikini top that is just covering the nips and a hot pink thong, which is not visible.

He takes me into his black arms, looks me in the eyes, and says, "You are the most beautiful women I have laid me eyes on since I began working here a few years ago. Your features of long legs, perfect ass, blond with a pony tail and not over 110 pounds wet I bet, have my hormones so fired up.

He is pulling me towards him for a kiss. His hands slide down my back to hold the bare skin exposed at my short bottom. He pulls me into him holding onto the soft globes. I grab the back of his head and wow. I cannot place my finger on it but it is the best French kiss ever. I can feel that his cock is swelling.

I begin to imagine his black cock deep in my pussy, making goody sounds and me cumming and cumming. I anticipate his flooding me with my first ever love juice from a black guy; as my thoughts spring ahead, I am feeling him up as his prick grows in his shorts.

"Do you mind if we just chat awhile and allow Sam and Harry to enjoy some privacy?"

I look at him, "No, Not at all." We chat and he is playing with my hardening nips. My God, his fingers are awesome as he slides them under the nipple covers of the bikini and rolls the nipples around.

"Let's go back if you are ready, I want you to see stars."

"Sure Rich, I am leaking already."

I can tell from the sounds that all is going well in the other room.

We hear Jenn.

"My god, this double penetration is awesome!

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh, God I will be wanting more of this.

"Mnnnnnnnnnnn...mmmmmm...mmmmmmmm!

"Ohhhhhhhhh God, I feel so stuffed and filled!

"Mmmmmmmm!

"Pinch my nipples harder Sam please!

"AAAAHHHH, yes...yes...yes, oh yes!

"Ohhhhh, your cock is awesome there, ooooooooooo!

"Oh my God, Oh my God, I'm gonna...gonna...

"OOOOOOOHHH!

"OOOOOOOHHH!

"My God, oh my God, those hot love juices feel so good squirting into me!

"OOOO GOD, Ohhhh!

"AAAH!

"Mmmmmm...mmmm...mmm!"

We also hear the guys grunting their cums, as they are unloading.

I grab Richard and kiss him deep saying, "I need you NOW Rich, do me please!"

We break the kiss and strip wanting each other. What's there to strip, almost nothing from me.

The fluids are leaking from my excited pussy; my shorts are drenched in the crotch; Richard is rubbing the sensitive spots with his hands and fingers in the process of stripping me. God, the smell of my pussy juice is driving me insane to be fucked.

With me naked, I hop on the bed as he finishes his stripping. God he is a beautiful specimen of a man besides being black. Looking at his body, I see that it has a sheen to it like he may have oiled it. I am already developing a wet spot on the bed from the excitement building in my crotch. His cock is at attention; that purple head showing signs of pre-cum; it is throbbing. My God, his balls are hairless. His cock looks average in size. So what, this will be the first black cock fucking me and making a deposit I dearly desire. That is why I am here, isn't it?

He begins kissing and licking my nipples, "Oh, I want this so much, Rich, Oh it feels so goood." Hearing that he sucks a breast into his hot mouth as he kneels next to me; rekindling the fire that he lit in my pussy down at the beach, "oooohhh...ooohhh!" as I continue to build, needing his cock to quench the fire that is raging in my love tunnel. My nips are rock hard. He is looking me in the eyes, "My intuition was right. You are connected perfectly, and you've got the nicest set of tits. My God, you are awesome for me to admire."

I look at him and his raging hard-on with pre-cum glistening at the eye. He is not allowing it to touch me.

We hear more pleasure moans and screams coming from Jenn and we smile at each other knowing that she is enjoying herself.

Richard's tongue is now trailing down to my love canal from the nips. I know it is going to be good because he is taking his time to let me build and build like Harry did. I am thrusting my hips up, sending the message, 'Fuck me.' He reaches behind my thighs and over, spreading my lips to expose more clit and making it more vulnerable to that black tongue of his.

"Oooooooooooooo!

"Oooooooooooooooooo!

"Aaaa...Aaaaaaaa...Aaaaaaaaaaa!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

"Mmmmmmmm!

"Mmmmmmmm!

"Aaaaahhhhhh...aaaahhhhhhhhh!

"OOOOOOHHHH, Gawd!"

My first orgasm from a black guy hits me like a Greyhound bus.

I lose track of the orgasms; they are coming one after the other. I am humping his tongue. I then feel his tongue going into me. He is using it like a cock to fuck my pussy.

"OOOOOOOO!

"OOOOOOOOO!

"OOOOHHHHH!

"OOOOHHHHH!"

I keep moaning and thrashing.

He breaks contact, lifting his black face, covered and shining with my pussy honey and reaches for two pillows. He places one under my butt and the other he places next to my head, "Sometime soon you might want to scream into the pillow so as not to make the other three think I am hurting you."

This brings back memories of Harry and pillows. What is the deal here?

He returns to licking my clit and fucking my tunnel with his tongue. I'm cumming, thrashing and wondering how can this get any better; my first black guy and I am going places I have never been with a tongue.

Then I feel a feeling; I have never felt before. It is as if a huge poker is being put inside of me.

"EEEEEIIIIIIII!

"EEEEEIIIIIIII!

"OOOOOOO!

"OOOOOOO!

"Ohhhh...MMM...mmm!"

My God, where are these cums coming from? I also feel the sensation I had with Harry in the shower. I feel myself spraying his face with my juices. "Please, please, please no more, no more! Rich, please stick that black pole into my hot steaming pussy and put the fire out!"

I am sweating all over. I am burning up and the inside of my vagina is on fire. It hit me so fast I did not get to use the pillow to muffle the screams.

He is smiling at me and asks if the fire is still burning. I look at him, "YES, Oh my God yes. Put it out with your cock juices. Please fuck me...put the fire out!"

He lifts himself and asks, "Raincoat or bareback, Heather?"

"Bareback please, Rich now, please NOW. I need to feel those juices putting this fire out."

He smiles and crawls up, waving his blood-swollen purple-headed cock at my entrance with some pre-cum showing at the opening. He places the head of it into my tunnel, then lowering himself ever so slowly as it crawls up my pussy.

"OOOOOOOHHHHH!"

He buries his pussy juice covered face into my neck. I can smell my juices; he is so close to my nose with his face.

I whisper, "Oh myyyyyyyyyyy God, Rich, that feels so goooood!"

"Mmmmmmmmm...ooooooohh,...ooo Rich!" as I place my hands on his back and pull him onto my tits. His cologne is driving me higher.

"Please Rich, give me your seed, now!"

"Heather, you have me so turned on. I am afraid I am going to cum as soon as I pull back. Where do you want me to shoot it?"

I throw my long legs around his butt and lock my ankles; without giving him an answer. I lift my butt for deeper penetration as well as using my feet to jam him in further.

Rich stiffens, arches his back, causing more cock to bury itself in my hot playpen.

I hear:

"AAAAAAWWWWWW!

"AArrrrrrAggggghhhhhhh!

"Ooohh! Heeeeeeeaaaaaaathhherrrrrrrr!

"Uunnnnnnnnnggggghhhhh!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, wow, Ohhhhh, wow!"

I am in the throws of another huge orgasm, even better than the one with Harry last night, knowing it is the first black man inducing it and unloading his baby making stuff into me. I am trying to fuck up at him like a male rabbit with my legs locked on his butt to make sure he can not get away as if this will never happen again. My brain wants to have my pussy inhale his balls if it could.

This continues for a nice time interval after which time my arms collapse to the bed. I have no idea of the number of times my pussy continues to grip and milk his cock. The cum is awesome because I feel myself in the middle of a huge wet spot in the bed. We both are panting for air from the intensity of the cums for each of us. Rich is trying his best not to collapse entirely and squish me.

I barely hear the other three enter. I glance at the door when I hear a whisper and they are standing, grinning, knowing we must be ok.

Rich turns his head towards them, being able to gather enough strength, "My plans were to turn this lady inside out, but she did it to me."

I place my hand behind Richard's head and whisper, "Don't get a big head over this but you did turn me inside out." I feel him flex his still hard cock as if trying to squeeze more of his man stuff into me. "What did you do to me, Rich? I never had a cum with a tongue like you caused." He then raises himself up slightly and sticks out his tongue. I want to leap away but I am pinned and scream, "OOOOOOOOO My God, It's a snake!"

Jenn lets out a gasp and Harry and Sam are laughing. Harry is saying, "Now you understand why some girls lose the top of their head."

He gets up, pulls out, and the juices gush out, filling the room with the smell of animalistic sex and expanding the wet spot even more.