A Desk Job in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Startled, she looked up, "Who said I was masturbating?"

"I smelt your finger in the kitchen, remember?"

Shyly she turned away and paused to take a sip from her cup. Seeing it was empty she reached for mine and replied to the room in general.

"One evening he came home much more sober than usual, and very attentive towards me. You know, flowers and wine and flattering remarks. I'm a glutton for that crap, and we quickly ended up in bed. While we were having sex I could smell perfume and realised he had been out with another woman. Obviously she had refused to sleep with him, and he was satisfying his lust out on me. Or in me," she added with a grim smile.

"I still can't see how you stay in the same house as that pig."

"Never mind that. Anyway, he was on top of me, puffing away and when I looked into his eyes I could tell he was imagining that he was fucking that other woman."

"We men do that all the time Rach," I joked, "I had a lovely time with Halle Berry last time Lisa was home!"

She laughed, "Ooh, so could I! But Christian Slater really does it for me! I found out later this was some slut from Tesco's that Kev was fantasising about."

"How do you know she was a slut?"

"Words get around."

"I still think there is nothing wrong with fantasising or role playing, it adds to the fun, and if you must know you have featured in many of my dreams."

She laughed at that, "Wet ones no doubt?"

I grinned, "Of course!"

The serious expression returned. "Tom, I'm trying to tell you what happened that night. Don't you see? This was my stuff all over again."

"What do you mean?"

"Normally, when I have a man inside me I just can't stop, I just want it to go on and on. But suddenly I didn't want Kev any more, he disgusted me, so I told him to pull out. I was surprised that he agreed and suddenly felt sorry for him and suggested he could cum over my body, over my face even. We had never done that. I just wanted him to get it over and done with, as quickly as possible."

Relishing that sexy picture Little Tom heaved in my pants, releasing a slippery dribble.

"Mmm, very nice," was all that I could stutter, picturing Rachel's face covered with spunk, preferably mine. I had plenty saved up for that purpose, if need be, four weeks of it.

She looked seriously into my eyes, questioning me, "You really think so?"

"Yes I do sweetie, it's all part of sex and the fun of enjoying each other. Lisa and I love doing it, she really gets off on it, and of course I do too."

"Well," she retorted, "Kev certainly didn't think so. He looked at me with a mixture of horror and hatred and slapped my face, just like Daddy did that time."

I clenched a fist, "You're joking? Fucking bastard, next time I see him…"

Rachel patted my arm, "Leave it Tom, there's more."

"Go on."

"This time I hit him back, right on his nose. For one frightful moment I thought he was going to kill me, but when he started bleeding on his priceless silk sheets he ran off to the bathroom."

"I would have got out of there."

"I nearly did. By the time he returned, I was dressed and ready to go, but he was surprisingly calm and stopped me, all the same I was ready to duck just in case. He led me into the lounge and actually apologised. He told me he didn't fancy me any more, as you know we were never really in love, and he confessed about his failed date. It was then we agreed we should pick a suitable time to break up."

"About time too, the sooner the better, I say."

"I know. I asked him why he got so upset and he said that what I had suggested was dirty and really only for men to look at in porn films, it didn't happen in real life. He said he had never masturbated in front of a woman and had no intention of starting with me now."

I reflected that he was obviously the weird one in that relationship.

Still picturing my cum dribbling off Rachel's chin down on to her naked breasts, I boldly replied, the joint speaking for me, "I would do that for you."

There was a deafening silence between us after my outburst and, as she started to get up, I thought I had gone too far. But she hesitated, and sat down again.

"Now you tell me," her lips slowly widening into a broad grin.

I shrugged my shoulders, and she looked a little sad.

"All these years we have known each other and what, ten or twelve as grown ups? And you never suggested that."

"Why would I have? We were never lovers, although if you must know I have always wondered what we would have been like in bed together."

"If you must know I had the hots for you too, Tom," she admitted, taking both my hands in hers, "Especially in my teens. But then either you or me was always with someone else."

My cock now fully erect in my pants and making my desire for her blatantly obvious, I replied huskily, "Perhaps we should put the record straight then."

She withdrew her hands and placed one on my knee, "Much as I am tempted, you seem to forget I am still married."

I put a hand on top of hers, forcing it slowly up my thigh, "But only in name, and anyway, I can wait. Well, a few hours anyway!"

Removing her hand, she gave me one of her sterner looks, "Tom, I think this conversation is heading in the wrong direction. Do you fancy another coffee, or shall we call it a day?"

I looked at my watch, "I still have that phone call to come. I will give her until six, so yes please."

At that moment, as she rose to get of the cumbersome seat, two things happened. The wheeled chair moved away from under her and she put out a hand to steady herself, right on to my prominent erection and, collecting her cup with the other hand she nudged the mouse, bringing a very naked Lisa with unknown female friend back to life on to the screen.

Intrigued with the vision on the computer she left her hand in my crotch far longer than one would consider polite, and commented with one word on my cavorting fuck-buddy.

"Fuck."

As I moved the mouse to kill the picture she swiftly lifted her hand off my cock and placed it on mine.

"That's Lisa! With another woman!"

I nodded, awaiting her reaction, but she didn't comment. She just continued to stare, breathing heavily.

"I didn't know she was bisexual until this afternoon. What I mean is, I knew she was interested. And before you ask, no, I don't know who the other girl is."

Rachel was stood holding the empty cups, eyes glued to the screen, "Bloody hell Tom, no wonder you were masturbating. I thought you said you were reading an email."

Emboldened by her reaction, I responded, "Yes I was, this was a bonus. Want to read it?"

She nodded slowly.

"Although I will warn you, Lisa gets very verbal, if you know what I mean?"

She glanced down at my swollen groin, and intriguingly didn't seem too bothered that she had just touched it, none too lightly I might add.

"I don't think she could say anything our dirty minds haven't discussed already tonight Tom, but isn't it a bit private?"

"After what we have just shared? Hardly. Anyway we have always done so up until now."

"No you haven't, you never told me about letting girls watch you masturbate."

"You never asked." I reopened the first email, "Here we are."

I watched her face as she read Lisa's erotic letter, her breasts rising and falling as her breathing became deeper. I knew the signs, she was squirming in her chair, she was undoubtedly getting turned on. I wondered if it was the thought of my erection so close to hand, or the erotic writings of Lisa. God, how I wanted to fuck this woman!

She got to the end and turned to me, "Show it to me then."

"You sure?" I grinned, my hand moving as if to unzip my pants.

Her face reddened, "Not that silly, the clip she's referring to."

"It's a bit rude Rach."

She gave me that disparaging look of two friends who understand each other completely.

"Okay, here goes."

She gasped and took a step back when she saw the vibrator sticking out of Lisa's swollen cunt. "Shit, that's so sexy. What a pity for you she is so horny and so far away."

"I know." Staring at her meaningfully I added, "That's why I have to do something about it, soon. Very soon."

She was still breathing heavily but didn't reply, her concentration was on Lisa's erotic display. I had set the video to play.

"Can I ask you something personal Rach?"

"What can get more personal than this? Of course you can."

"Do you use one of those?"

"With the loser I am with, what do you think? Of course I do. Not as big as that one though, I have to be able to hide it away for obvious reasons. I keep it in a tampon box, Kev would never look in there."

"He's probably too thick to know what it is anyway." I laughed and banged the desk with my fist. As if on cue, the telephone rang.

Rachel turned away, "I'll go get the coffee, there's some brandy in Daddy's office, want some in it?"

I nodded, but grabbed her arm. "Stay a mo, do you remember Kamile Ferrer?"

"What, that Arab woman that came on to you?"

"Turkish, actually, they don't like to be referred to as Arabs. And yes, it'll be her. Stay and listen, you will enjoy this." I switched on the speakerphone.

"Good evening, Shawfields, Tom Graham speaking."

"Tom darling, this is Kamile."

"Hi Mrs. Ferrer, how are you doing?"

"Very well Tom, I loved your drawings, you are so clever, darling." I winked at Rachel who raised her eyes to the ceiling.

"They meet with your approval then?" I was anxious to get them signed off so we could all get our commission payment.

"Just a couple of small things, and you might need to come around so I can show you what I mean."

Rachel gave me a knowing look. Although the 35-year-old woman was indeed extremely fanciable and seemed to live an independent life from her husband, who was employed as an envoy with the Turkish embassy, it was unethical to have any sort of unprofessional relationship with a client. Fucking her brains out, which she had clearly intimated in previous conversations, was included in that category. The situation was highly frustrating and, as on previous occasions, I tried once again to defuse it.

"Can't we can sort it out on the phone?"

"Maybe, maybe not. You know the new wall you have drawn on the North side? I would like that to be a bit longer if possible, because you know I like complete privacy on my patio, if you know what I mean?"

I knew exactly what she meant and my cock gave a little lurch at the vision of her splendid tall form lying stark naked on her sun bed. Rachel cottoned on too and giggled. Mrs. Ferrer had been only a little more clothed than that our first interview with her.

"Is that someone with you Tom? I assumed by now everyone had finished for the day."

"No Mrs. Ferrer," I lied, "Just the office radio, it gets boring here on my own."

I immediately regretted that statement when she, quick as a flash, replied, "Oh Tom, if I had known that I would have come over and gone through this in detail with you."

"Gone through your pants more like," whispered Rachel, a little more quietly this time.

"Was that the only change Mrs. Ferrer? I can soon adjust that."

"Tom, please call me Kamy, you know I prefer that."

"Okay err, Kamy, was there anything else?"

"The shower you designed for the rear bedroom, it's a bit small if I have guests."

Rachel had sat back down, and was torn between listening to the conversation and staring at Lisa's video, fortunately she'd had the sense to turn down the sound. Without any warning, she moved her chair closer to mine and whispered, "I think she is after this Tom, don't you?" and promptly wrapped her hand around my prominent bulge. My heart leapt and my eyes questioned hers as I stuttered my reply to my client, Rachel herself gasping as she felt the heat through my pants.

I managed to stutter a reply, "Sure. Umm, I can organize that. Err; do you want me to double the size? I can easily make it bigger for you," I replied ambiguously.

Rachel sniggered, "I could easily make this bigger too," she whispered, running her fingers along the prominent outline of my cock.

"Whatever you think Tom, as long as there is room for at least two people."

My cock was throbbing under Lisa's caressing hand and I moved to touch her breast, but she pushed me away. "What are you doing?" I mouthed. She put her finger to her lips.

"Tom, are you there?"

"Yes Kamy, sorry. I will get that redrawn on Monday."

"Thank you Tom, and don't forget the wall."

"I won't, good night Mrs. Ferrer."

"Oh, one thing more. I understand that the shower controls are quite complicated, when it's done will you be a treasure and show me how to use them?"

"Of course, goodnight." I hung up before she could make any more suggestions.

"She wants your body Tom," laughed Rachel, releasing my cock from her grasp, "I better go make that coffee now before we get carried away."

As she padded away to the kitchen, I grasped the ridge in my pants and called after her, "I meant what I said about my offer."

"I know," she called back over her shoulder, glancing briefly at my lewd gesture.

While she was gone I copied the emails on to a CD, with the intention of reading them again later at home on the laptop that Lisa and I jointly owned. Also, I was not too keen on the whole architectural community in London becoming aware of my girlfriend's sexual preferences. None of our computers were safe from Beryl's prying eyes.

I heard the jangling of keys and wondered why Rachel was being so long. I was soon to find out, and it wasn't the coffee about to be served, it was the boss's daughter!

The kitchen door opened and closed, the light went out and the soft decorative wall lights of the boss's office came on. Rachel was framed in the opening, holding not coffee cups, but two glasses of brandy, her shapely thighs silhouetted by the soft lighting behind. And she was beckoning me with her finger.

Like a fish to bait, I put out my desk lamp and moved towards her.

By the time I reached the office door she was perched on the massive desk, the hem of her skirt caught on the edge, temptingly exposing most of her thighs. On this occasion her crotch was tantalizingly out of sight.

Still a little unsure of her motives, I asked the idiotic question, "You want something miss?"

"Close the door Tom, I've bolted the back entrance and set the alarm on the front. Now I want to know if you are serious about what you said."

I grinned, "Absolutely Rach, I want to do anything that makes you happy."

She saw my cock lurch in my pants and smiled, "Then undo your trousers and let me see you again, I want a better view this time."

Needing no further invitation, I released my belt and top button and lowered the zip, allowing my pants to fall to my ankles, clearly exposing the mighty ridge in my boxers. A large damp telltale showed off the obvious desire for my sexy best friend.

The question that had been on my mind for the last few minutes now came to the surface, and I asked her if she was going to join in with what she clearly was going to ask me to do. To my relief she nodded and, staring intently into my eyes, hitched up her skirt fully under her ass, exposing her cotton clad crotch. I was delighted to see that just before she placed her fingers there, she too was wet, incredibly wet.

I wondered how far we were going to go with this and whether we would actually get to fuck. Well aware of her father's carnal liaisons it wouldn't be the first time this desk had borne the weight of two fornicating adults!

Her eyes widened as I slowly drew out my cock and pointed it at her. "Bloody hell Tom, Lisa said you were big, but this!"

And big and proud I was at that moment in full glorious erection. For those readers who only perceive exaggeration here, I will assure you that big in this case meant big in girth, not length, where I was advised I was quite average.

I stroked my cock lewdly, "This is for you dear Rachel, have as much as you want, and anywhere you want."

She blinked rapidly, "Down boy, I know you want to fuck, but this is all about masturbation, okay?"

Reluctantly I agreed, eyeing up her barely covered slit, "What about your panties then? Can I take them off for you?"

She shook her head. "Start playing Tom and I will take them off myself."

She was as good as her word, for as soon as I started to stroke with purpose, she raised her hips and slid off her white panties, exposing a most delightful peach of a pussy, no exposed vaginal lips and just a strip of golden pubes above her slit. And her lips were seeping the crystal clear juices of lust. She threw the garment at my face and I pressed it to my nose, inhaling the intoxicating odor of her sweet cunt. I am not a 'panty snuffer' as such but there are occasions when a man has got to do what he has got to do!

Meanwhile her eyes were glued to my cock and, even though I really wanted more than this, I was really beginning to enjoy the situation. Furthermore, seeing I was relaxed, she got into it quickly too. "Tom, I never realized your cock was so thick. I bet that's given your women lots of pleasure."

I laughed, "Try me and you will find out for yourself."

She ignored me and slid a slender finger into her pussy, reappearing glistening in the dim light.

As we started to stroke together I gradually became aware of the lack of romance, the sheer clinical act in which we were involved, and I shared this with Rachel.

"We should be on a bed doing this Rach, even that sofa over there. This seems too arranged, too formal; do you get what I mean? And I really want to kiss you while we do this."

She looked over her shoulder at the inviting couch where, it was rumored, her father had serviced many a willing female.

"No Tom, if we go over there we will have sex and, much as I would like to, it would be wrong. Please just stroke yourself, this means so much to me."

Despite the highly erotic view in front of me, my cock was showing signs of losing interest, the situation was absurd. We both knew we wanted to fuck, and here we were trying to masturbate. She sensed my anxiety and sighed, her fingers had ceased moving inside her pussy.

"This isn't going to work is it?" Her shoulders dropped, "It's the same thing all over again."

I so didn't want to disappoint her and, knowing there was always a chance I might get her into my bed later, I came up with a suggestion.

"Rach listen, I know what we can do. Lisa and I often do this when we don't have time for full sex, or when she is on her period."

"What?' she replied apprehensively. Still standing, I moved closer, my cock pointing towards her.

She placed her hand firmly against my chest, "No fucking Tom! I won't cheat on Kevin, no matter who he's screwing tonight."

I smiled, "Trust me Rach, if I wanted to fuck you all these years, don't you think I would have done so by now?" She looked a little hurt by that remark, so I hastily added, "And you know I don't mean it like that, I have fancied you since forever. I just respect your feelings, that's all. Now carry on playing with your pussy. And trust me."

She relaxed and smiled, as she once again went to work with her fingers, the head of my cock barely inches away from her invitingly juicy lips. Grasping her hand, I squeezed the head of my cock and released some pre-cum, smearing it onto her large finger. She shivered at her first contact with my naked cock, it had a pretty good effect on me too! I was now determined it wouldn't be the last.

"Use this on your pussy."

It did the trick, Her eyes glazed over as she transferred my love juice on to her clitoris and suddenly we were both horny again and we started to masturbate in earnest, me stretching my cock out to its full length, almost touching her inflamed pussy, Rachel now attacking her swollen clitoris with determination. The urge to plunge into her was almost overwhelming, once inside I was certain she wouldn't stop me, but my respect for her loyalty to her waster of a husband outweighed my lust. But only just.