A Desk Job in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanker yourself." I laughed and rammed deeply up into her with one sweet stroke.

One hand on the desk and one around my waist she gasped as I started to fuck her with long strong thrusts. I needed her breasts and attempted to lift her top over her head.

"What are you doing Tom?"

"When people fuck in the shower they usually take their clothes off!" To endorse that statement I unbuttoned my own shirt.

For a moment I thought she was going to refuse, but with an air of resignation she removed her top, revealing her ample cleavage, only half protected in a skimpy blue bra. There was a pretty pink rose in the centre band. Until now I haven't been lucky with tits, every girl I had known, excluding my teenage lover Carol, was under endowed in that department. Perhaps Rachel was about to buck the trend, she had to be a good double D!

I made to undo the clasp but, for her own unfathomable reasons, she shook her head.

"No, Tom, not yet."

"You shower with your bra on, Rachel?"

She laughed in my face, "Just fuck me Tom, fuck me like the dirty married slut that I am."

Assuming the removal of her bra represented her last defence of her dignity, I didn't argue, but pressed my face into the fragrant cleavage as I slid my length easily up and down inside her welcoming tunnel of sex. Both of us close to our peak I held her steady while we fucked standing up, our eyes locked together, totally consumed with lust. In this standing position my cock was now in contact with her g-spot and, in between gasps, we kissed hungrily like the lovers we had now become. Tiny beads of sweat had appeared on both of our brows.

Over her shoulder I could see Lisa's face, frozen in ecstasy with the unknown woman feasting on the pussy I knew so well. I felt no guilt fucking another woman, only an hour ago she had suggested just that, clearly so that she felt no qualms about getting it on herself. Something about the photo puzzled me but my mind was now on Rachel as she started to moan, her head buried in my shoulder. Gripping the cheeks of her ass I pulled her hard down on to my cock, my thrusts ever deeper inside the heat of her glorious cunt. She started to shake, she was ready, and so was I. A joint orgasm requires timing and perfection, and we had got it just about right.

Before the imminent explosion I lifted her chin and questioned her eyes.

She read my thoughts and nodded, "Cum inside me Tom," she gasped, "I've wanted this for so long. Pretend you are giving me my first baby."

My mind beyond caring whether she was being serious or not, I thrusted some more, pausing only as she started to cry out and, with my cock deeply embedded up to my balls I let go inside her with one great blast. I put my finger to her clit to prolong her own pleasure, to my delight it was the largest one I had ever encountered. I guess it goes with the tits! I moved more slowly, my cock moving amongst the million of sperm I had just donated inside my best friend, and now my latest lover.

Slowly, she wound down, and we stood there kissing fondly, me striving for position so that I could stay inside her for as long as possible, my cock reluctant to part with the moist heat of her. At that moment, her foot slipped off the chair and it rolled away. Her leg dropped to the floor, gripping me tightly inside her, and our bodies came together. Her eyes locked with mine and she started to giggle.

"What the hell what that all about?" I grinned back at her.

"I don't know, Tom, but it was bloody horny. I have never acted out a fantasy before, can we do it again?"

I grinned, and lifted her back up on to the desk, my cock still inside her pussy, "How about tomorrow night? I have some fantasies of my own too."

"Ooh, tell me!"

"I will, when you come around."

Her face dropped, "Tom, I don't think we can go as far as that just yet. If we get caught, there could be huge trouble."

"Okay," I laughed, "I can wait, you won't be able to resist very long, I am sure."

She punched me lightly in the ribs, "That was lovely Tom, I've never done it standing up before."

"It's one of my favourites, in the woods up against a tree is good, Lisa and I did that once in Regents Park, in that little woody bit. Broad daylight too!"

"God, you might have been caught!"

Despite my cock still being tightly embedded in her cunt, my spunk was starting to ooze out and she reached around me for the tissues.

"That's part of the fun. Any other couple going in there would be up for the same thing as us. We knew because we found used condoms all over the place."

"Uggh, gross."

"I did that with Carol too, she taught me the doggie bit."

She frowned again at the mention of my very first lover. But she quickly relaxed, and laughed, "I know, she once told me. She taught you well darling. As you might have noticed, I adore doggie sex."

"Thank you, I do my best. Talking of condoms, I didn't think, I'm sorry."

Wiping her thighs with the tissue, she smiled, "Don't worry, if I had wanted you to I would have asked. I am safe and I was only joking about the baby!"

I held her close, her hard nipples pressing against my chest through her bra, "I wouldn't have minded if you weren't, if I wanted anyone to have my baby, Rach, it would be you."

"That's sweet, Tom, when you were fucking me I felt exactly the same. I don't think Kevin would approve though, do you?"

I smiled lovingly down into her eyes with the certain knowledge that would indeed happen in future. In fact, it was nearly five years before we produced a baby girl together, happy together in our idyllic Cotswold cottage. In the meantime we would both experience the sensual delights of other partners, for me there would be the ex-prostitute Lesilia, the cock-hungry Sue from Guildford, an angry girl on a bus, and the encounter in the sea with a strange gothic teenager. And there was Christmas too, that was a memory to last forever. Not to mention the very next day, but more about that in another story.

Rachel would later tell me of her lovers, including renewed sex with my younger brother, and several women too. In fact, I only rescued her from complete lesbianism by proposing marriage. To keep her happy, one of her female ex lovers would visit us on a regular basis and keep her satisfied, me too if the wind was blowing in the right direction.

I digress again. That was all to come, some of which is already on paper (read my other stories), but right now we were stood cuddled together, totally naked apart from her bra, her last vestige of marital defence, in that indescribable afterglow of passionate sex. Little did I know that, even though we were not to share a bed that night, further sex was till on the agenda!

My story will continue shortly under the title of Encore on Barnes Common.