All Comments on 'A Desperate Mind'

by Newwriter2012

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

until they started talking about bringing others into it it was going good,after that it lost it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You said it best yourself...

""Man, can this guy sound any more cliche?"

The disclaimer was nice though because from that point on there was no need to try and see any reality in anything because even the author didn't bother to.

As a fun romp, it sorta failed, especially when foreshadowing the fuck o' rama that is likely to come.

And something terribly confusing to me was a girl whos supposed to be a porn lover finding a 6 inch dick not just okay but "HUGE."

Where is she getting her porn? Wee willies. com?

Overall was meh. A few solid bits spoiled by a bunch of absurdness. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cheesie And Boring

The Wee Willie comment below... made me bust out laughing. As for this particular story, it sounded like it was written by a twelve year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Terrible

"I want to spread my legs for more than just you."

How to ruin a story in one simple step

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
High end career

at subway, at 26??? he could be a burger flipper at mickey d's...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well built? 5'9" 150#? Nope I was 5'10" & 165# at that age and was not particularly built. Too skinny and not believable at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous