A Deviant Spawn Betrayal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you're tight." He stopped moving. "Jesus, Shane, you a virgin, baby?"

"No, not a virgin," I breathed out through my nose. "You're just a whole lot bigger than Rory."

"You and Rory, huh? I'm going to have to really watch you around Taz, then. Because if that slick ass bastard catches word you two used to be lovers, he'll find some type of way to finagle you into bed with them."

Revelin's words made my heart soar. If he was worried about "watching" me around Taz, then that meant he and Taz were probably planning to spend Christmas Day with me and Rory. This really was shaping up to be the best Christmas ever.

"Also," I explained, "I very seldom bottom because I mostly top."

"Seldom bottom because you mostly—" Booming laughter was substituted as the last word of the sentence.

Alrighty then. Apparently further clarification was required. "I prefer bottoming, but I'm versatile."

"Baby, you are not versatile." He drug the calloused pad of his thumb across my lips. "What you are is a complete and total bottom. And I'm going to enjoy showing you just how much of one you are, Shane." He pushed forward while instructing me to, "Bear down."

I followed his directions and soon he forced his way past my resistant sphincter and was buried all the way inside of me. He filled me up in ways Rory never had. And although I wasn't exactly in pain, I was very uncomfortable.

Revelin pulled out a couple inches, then snapped his hips towards my ass.

"Oh, fuck," was the response that flesh-smacking action elicited from me. He did it over and over again and I soon found myself adjusting to his intrusion. Somewhere along the way, the friction caused by his cock constantly rubbing against the walls of my ass, and over my prostate at uneven intervals, transformed into a pleasurable tingle.

My soft cock thickened to full erection.

"Yeah, that's what I was waiting for," Revelin growled. "Don't even think about touching it, baby. I'm going to make you cum. Hard. Only using my dick."

That did it.

The heels of my feet pressed down hard on his upper back as my back arched off the couch. Globs of viscous, white fluid erupted out of me, splattering my stomach and chest.

I gasped and moaned and groaned.

And writhed and wiggled and squirmed.

Revelin allowed me a minimal amount of recovery time before pulling out and directing, "Turn around, then get on your knees up on the couch."

I'd barely assumed the new position when he moved in behind me, in between my legs. He placed his forearm at my neck and with gentle, but unmistakable force, pressed down until I was bent over, my forearms folded on the couch's back.

"Nothing else goes in this ass ever again but my tongue, my fingers, my dick. Got it?" His shaft was positioned at my hole, but he didn't go any further until I nodded assent. His second breach was accomplished through the exertion of slow, steady pressure. "Fuck, you are still so goddamn tight."

He bottomed out, drawing a long, whining curse of—"Shiiit"—from me.

"Can you cum for me again, Blue?" He retreated then rolled his hips, setting the sensual pattern for this less hurried penetration. "Can you do it for me one more time?"

I wanted to—oh, how I wanted to. My ass was deliciously occupied by Revelin's rock hard intruder, but my spent flesh just wasn't responding. My dick was limp, my balls drained. "Can't."

"Then that's one I'll owe you later." Revelin shoved in deep, the grunts escaping his throat as he orgasmed causing my ass to clench involuntarily, to clutch at his twitching shaft. "Versatile, my motherfucking ass," he grumbled when done. "Try again, little twin."

"Multifaceted," I blurted. "I should have said that I'm multifaceted."

"You think?"

"I know."

So Revelin took it upon himself to show me that multifaceted wasn't the correct word either and, a little later, that neither was flexible. It was about three thirty in the morning when I finally ended up admitting I was a complete and total bottom.

A complete and total bottom who was experiencing true happiness. Revelin's personality was forceful, but tender. His embrace demanding, but giving.

He made me feel protected like my mom had never bothered to do and safe and secure in ways Rory was just not able to manage.

What he made me feel scared the shit out of me. I was glad tomorrow was going to be our last day with each other.

  • COMMENTS
15 Comments
metajinxmetajinxover 12 years ago

reading this the second time. Still want to rip Eric to little pieces and then pee on him. God I hate that character. :D Love the story!

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatalmost 13 years ago
Rollercoaster

Oh damn...

Drama - trauma - intrigue

- über hot sex scenes

- agony - desire - ecstasy

- turbulent, yummy Rev

- confusion - malice - self awareness

- super special Shane

- longing - strength - hope...

Phew, what a ride!

Blessings,

AH

buzzlegirlbuzzlegirlalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait!

This is shaping up brilliantly! I can't say I hate Rev, as much as he's acting like a complete arse, he's clearly hurt, so I'm really hoping for a happy ending! Awesome stuff x

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Wow

"inspiration for Linda Wilkinson's character." I'd say you found the perfect one then.

Yeah, I want to smack Rev also at times, but then, he's hurting. Hell, they are *both* hurting. And that Eric dude is just waiting to take advantage. Maybe we should smack him, LOL. He's gonna be trouble, I think.

Excellent chapter! Hope ch4 posts tomorrow, lol, or several of us may go into withdrawal!!!

~M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOLY SHIT!

need I say more.... can't.... no words can describe right now.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Deviant Spawn Christmas Christmas Eve encounter with lead singer of Deviant Spawn.in Gay Male
Inside of You An alpha meets his mate. Will he claim him or lose him?in Gay Male
Black Forest Panthers Damien and Keith meet.in Gay Male
Winning Alex A rich playboy learns he doesn't want a fucktoy anymore.in Gay Male
Not His Type All the ways to a happy ending.in Gay Male
More Stories