A Different Kind of Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and helped him to his feet and began running her nails up and down his chest. Alex felt himself start to harden. He kept trying to reconcile the woman standing in front of him, fondling his balls and massaging his ass with the one in the prim blouses and skirts who demanded he stay awake while she explained the nuances of Edna St. Vincent Millay and other really, really dull writers. The two images just didn't match so he stopped trying and just enjoyed the sensations.

"You stopped, Mistress."

"I did. And now that you are all hard and ready let's just see how much man you really are." She tore open a packet, put the rolled latex to her lips and bobbed her head down.She deep throated me. Is she going to . . ."

She wasn't. Instead Emma freed his wrists and leaned on the mattress. "How much man are you, Alex? Can you throw me down? Force me? Can you take me and make me like it? Or shall I get out my harness and fuck you blue? What do you think?"

Alex stood, paralyzed by the memory of the linen and wool. He opened his mouth to answer but just then Ms. Rogers lifted her chin exposing her throat. She half-closed her eyes and let a lazy smile spread across her face. It was too much. With a snarl, Alex launched himself at her. Grabbing her by the hips he lifted her up and threw her onto the bed. Scrambling after her, he pinned her down, forced her legs apart and with a growl drove his manhood into her.

"Alex!"

In a fever of lust, Alex pounded his old teacher partly from desire and partly for revenge. He felt the tension rise; his shoulders itch and his face tighten like an over-filled balloon. Soon he would cum—and then a funny thing happened. Vickie Parmenter was a strict and demanding mistress and among the many things she insisted was that Alex learn to enjoy while pleasuring. Her lessons in control and self-control had become automatic to her toy and as he approached the edge of orgasm, Alex squeezed muscles, held his breath, opened his eyes and—came! Orgasm without ejaculation, he'd never even heard of it before his abduction. But now, after eight weeks of rigorous training, he was a master. Grinning down at Ms. Rogers, Alex settled into a pace he could keep up for an hour. Take her and make her like it? Okay, Ms. Rogers, gradethis!

*****

"Here, darling, put this on." Vicki handed her daughter a box of exotic looking jewelry and a filmy robe to put over them. "Congressman Montgomery Philpot and his wife, Darla, are coming to the Club tonight so we put all the girl's names into a bowl. Mrs. Philpot closed her eyes and drew out—you. So, there will be a fund-raising dinner tonight but the speeches will be short. Everyone prefers a short speech and besides, they know that dessert will be waiting in the Congressman's suite."

"The Congressmanandhis wife?"

"Why do you think Sylvia Peak spent a couple of afternoons with you, silly girl? Alex will learn about bisexuality soon enough, at least as far as getting sodomized is concerned. But women adjust more easily for some reason so we started you first. You will probably end up getting it doggy style from Monty with your face between Darla's thighs. That's after they've thoroughly explored your body, of course."

"Is this part of covert wantonness?"

"Mm-hmm. Men and women of importance in Fox Hills work hard for the community and part of their reward is taking their pleasure with compliant constituents. Back when Will Eisenhaur was governor, I was his favorite. He said I had the hottest mouth and the tightest ass of anyone he knew. Lovely man, really. That's why I would take a weekend in the capital each month. Now get into those bangles and bells. Put the robe and these sandals on. Your father will be along in a few minutes to take you upstairs."

*****

Ms. Rogers had fed Alex a hearty breakfast and when it was digested, turned him loose in their backyard pool. She reclined on a lounger with a large iced tea and watched his naked form do smooth laps in all four Olympic racing strokes. It was, she thought, like having one's own personal sculpture gallery, all these young men she signed out of the Training and Re-Education Center—and the young women, too. Sometimes she checked out a pair and set them on each other in the sunroom, in front of the fireplace or anywhere in the house that seemed appropriate. Once she had even put a couple on the dining room table as an after-dinner attraction for a dozen of her friends. Naturally, the kids had been at for only a while before the guests started fanning themselves and reaching for each other's clothing. She really must remember to do that again, sometime. It wasn't particularly covert but it certainly was wanton!

A car rolled up the driveway and stopped. She heard a door open and slam. Phil was home early. She hoped the trip had been successful. Whenever a business trip went sour it took days before her husband was his lusty old self again but an early return was normally good news. It meant he wanted out of his clothes and into her as fast as possible. The thought brought a tingle to her pussy. And this afternoon she'd have two men plundering her at once. The anticipation was unbearable.

The next few minutes passed and Emma Rogers was starting to smile. If she had his timing figured out, Phil was just getting out of the shower and should be coming out the back door, right—about . . .

"Hi, honey, I'm home."

"Hey! Come over here and gimme a kiss and look what I brought home to play with." Phil's kiss was long and passionate. She reached up and cupped his package in her hand. Yep, he was definitely in the mood. She broke the kiss.

"I checked out a toy for us."

"And kept him? He must be better than a toy."

"Oh he is. Alex, get out of the pool. I want a look at my both my men naked."

Alex complied. For a man in his middle years Phillip Rogers was darned fit, the veins in his arms snaking like ropes around his forearms. Alex certainly hoped Emma was right about the man not wanting him. There was a good chance Alex might not be able to make "no" stick.

"Uh, hello, Mr. Rogers."

"Hi, Alex. Call me Phil. So you kept Emma awake last night? I hope she's not too sore. I haven't had any pussy for six days now and I'm not sure I want to wait another."

"I am not!" Emma feigned indignation, "and just to prove it I'm going to make both of you very happy—at the same time. Dry off, Alex, we're going upstairs."

Emma, hips swaying seductively, led her lovers up the stairs to the master bedroom. Alex, as he had the night before, marveled at its refined sensuality, its discreet decadence. The room lacked ruffles and nothing was pink. Satin sheets did not adorn the bed, but enough house plants grew to scent the room with Life, Growth and Fertility. A Mombasa curtain hung in filmy waves from the ceiling surrounding the un-canopied four-poster. The rest of the furniture was wicker and the whole room positively reeked of tropical debauchery.

"Now, gentlemen, have your way with me. Today I am the toy, the object of licentiousness. Use me as you will and I will love every submissive moment of it. Later it will be another's turn but for now . . . ."

She put her arms around her husband's neck and looked over her shoulder at Alex with one eyebrow raised, radiating invitation. "There is a Lube Launcher™ in the nightstand, Alex. I'm sure you know how it's used?"

Phil reached down and lifted his wife's sundress up over her head and tossed it aside. Dropping his face for a deep, probing kiss he ran his hand down her back and grasped a buttock in each hand. Opening one eye and winking at Alex, he spread them wide exposing her brown eye. Alex nodded in understanding and pulled open the drawer of the nightstand. There, in a felt cradle, lay the long, shiny tube of the Lube Launcher™. He picked it up, pulled off the cap and curling two fingers around the rings on the side extruded a bit of clear gel. It was exactly the same stuff Vicki and her friends used on him time after time.

Ms. Rogers arched her back for better access and as he slipped the tube into Emma's ass Alex recalled his first frightened reaction to the idea of getting pegged. How wrong he had been. Now the sight of a woman with a dildo protruding from her pussy was enough to make him stiffen up in anticipation. Could a man's phallus be so different? Would he even know the difference, if he closed his eyes? Emma had said that later it would be another's turn. She meant him, he knew she did, and he was sure he knew what she meant. But for now—he squeezed a good dose into her. Now she was ready. He put the device aside and pressed himself against her back, reaching around to fondle and caress her full breasts.

Emma felt her knees quiver. Two men! They would fill both her holes and plunder her unmercifully. She might even faint. It had happened before. Phillip broke the kiss. Taking one hand he backed onto the bed, pulling her after him. "Are you wet enough?"

"No, but take me dry. Force me, Phillip, you know how I love that."

The man pulled his wife astride him. She pulled his cock up to her pussy and when he grasped her hips and forced her down, hard, she grunted. Twice more he thrust up and pulled down until he was firmly seated inside. With a smile Emma leaned forward, lying on top on him and once more arched her back. She felt his hands spread her buttocks and closed her eyes.

The bed moved as Alex took his place behind her. She felt his hands press down into the mattress on each side of her and the blunt mass of his phallus press against the shining, slippery entrance to her anus. He pushed. At first the muscles resisted but inevitably yielded to the weight behind the intruding member. She opened and whimpered. He was inside. Alex pushed again and as he pushed she lifted to give him better access.

"All full now, baby?" Phillip's voice reflected the leer on his lips. "Now, Alex, thrust with me."

Both men pulled out in tandem and then thrust together. Emma squeaked. Again, and again, they thrust. She could feel both cocks rubbing each other through her membranes, squeezing her between them, pressing all the parts of her clitoris deep inside her body. The only question now was how long would they last? How long would she remain pinned between them, imprisoned by their desire? Emma went limp and let the orgasms build and break over her, over her and over again.

*****

George Parmenter opened the door to the Executive Suite in the Fox Hills Country Club and let Megan in. "Okay, Critter, we expect you to be wanton and compliant. Whatever the Congressman and his wife want, they get. Don't worry about it being anything weird, they're both long-time club members and we know them from 'way back. Back in the day they both spent time in the sub-basement just like you. Rumor has it Darla still manages to be both covert and wanton even in the stuffy suburbs of Washington, D.C. So you be a good little toy for them, y'hear?"

Megan nodded. In the eight weeks that had passed since she and Alex were caughtin flagrante she had become an accomplished fellatrix, willing catamite, placidly compliant submissive and fairly accomplished belly dancer. It would, her mother said, be another couple of months before she mastered all the intricacies ofpompoir, but Alex, Sr. said that she was off to a good start. There couldn't be too much the couple could want that she would be reluctant to provide. She went into the room.

Room? It looked like a stage set, a stage set for old black and white movie,Son of the Sheik, perhaps. Incense flavored the air, oil lamps flickered and smoked, and huge pillows covered the brilliant carpets that in turn covered the patterned tiles of the floor.They'll want me to dance. In a setting like this they'll obviously want me to dance. I've never danced naked for an audience before. Daddy didn't give me any finger cymbals—ah, there they are. She slipped them onto her fingers and gave a practice 'ching'. Now, would one of her 'guests' play a drum for her or was there a stereo someplace?

Megan explored the room, found the concealed panel that controlled the sound system and made sure that appropriatebeledi music was ready. Then, knowing that it would be a while before the Philpots arrived, she lay down on the pillows and went to sleep.

She woke to the quiet sound of a door opening and closing. Looking up Megan saw a middle-aged couple in evening wear smiling down at her.

"Hello, Megan," the woman wore a backless gown with plunging neckline. "I'm Darla Philpot and this is my husband Monty. We're sorry to be late but the speeches ran a little longer than we hoped. That means" she turned her back to her husband, "that we won't really have time to watch you dance. Unhook me, honey? So we thought that you and I could just get started and then ol' horndog here can join in whenever he feels like it."

The man in the midnight blue dinner jacket pulled down on a short zipper at the small of his wife's back and then unfastened the straps behind her neck. The dress fell away in billows of satin revealing an especially fit body for a woman of her age clad only in a thong and stockings. He pulled the thong off her and stepped back to begin to removing his clothing.

Megan stood up. She reached for the fastenings of her robe but Darla caught her wrists and pulled them up over the girl's head.

"Uh-uh, darling. You are our present for tonight and I get to unwrap you. How much girly sex have you had?

"A little. I know about fingers and Sylvia Peak taught me to eat pussy. She said I was pretty good at it."

"Ever donefrisson? That's rubbing your pussy on the other women's." Darla's hands were inside Megan's filmy robe, getting very familiar with the girl's curves.

"Nnnno—but I've seen pictures. Can we do that in a three-way?" Megan's robe fell behind her and she felt Darla's warm belly and soft breasts press against her own.

"Dunno," the older woman whispered, "never tried. Doesn't matter, sweetheart, we'll have our fun together, Monty will have fun watching and then he'll do you while I watch. Kiss me."

Thighs plastered together, Megan melted into Darla's kiss. Clever hands ran through her hair and down her back to squeeze and massage her butt. Darla pulled her down onto a pile of cushions and ran her tongue around the shell of the girl's ear. She took the big filigreed earring in her teeth and pulled, shaking her head back and forth slowly. The gentle tug sent sparks down Megan's spine, raising the heat in her crotch.

When Darla let go, Megan's mouth dived for the woman's nipples. Her tongue ran excited circles around the areolas, her teeth nipped and teased until Megan's lips closed around the erect dark ends and she sucked strongly. Darla moaned. She pushed the younger girl onto her back, forced her way between the girl's thighs and turning her hips sideways brought both smooth, waxed sets of labia together. Her hips flexed as she rubbed them together making Megan gasp and them whimper.

As their passion increased, Monty lay across a half dozen pillows slowly stroking his hard cock. His wife's bisexuality was one of the things that attracted him to her, he thought, and remembered the first time he'd caught her in bed with the Vice-President's wife. They'd all chuckled about it and then he'd joined them. Great days, back then, great days. It wasn't long before first Darla and then Megan gasped and cried out. Once, twice and yet a third time they came.And that's enough of that. Now it's my turn with the sweet little slut. Pulling a condom on, he cut in on their dance.

*****

In the August heat, Megan sat on the porch swing under the overhanging eve of her parent's broad veranda. A motorcycle pulled up in front of the house and a familiar figure got off, removed his helmet and ambled up the walkway toward her.

"Hey!" Alex greeted her.

"Hey, yourself." She slid over to give him room, though not too much, and he plopped down next to her. Megan cocked her head and looked up at him through the corner of her eye. "So what are your plans?"

Alex made a wry face. "Well, I've been accepted to about four colleges but I sat down with your dad and a calculator and it doesn't look good. The way things are now, no one can get a four year degree in less than five years. That means another year of student loans and that much further in debt once I graduate. So I talked to my pop. He said that he knows a guy who can get me into the plumbers' union as an apprentice. In two years I'll be a journeyman making about fifty K a year and in another seven to ten I can have my own contracting business. I think I'll give academia a pass. How about you?"

Megan snorted. "Yanno, I've been aiming at law school ever since the eighth grade? And my counselors have all been talking it up, saying I really need to go for the top, get into government and make an impact on the world? But I've been looking at the hours lawyers put in. What kind of a life is that? When do you find time to fuck? At least to do it right? So I looked around and—do you know how much money IT technicians make? Screw the law! I'm for forty hours a week plus overtime, if needed. Y'gotta have a life."

"Yeah, that's pretty much my outlook. When you work, you work hard. When you sit, you sit loose and when you're horny, you fuck. You horny?

"Might be. Wanna come upstairs and find out?"

12