A Different Kind of Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned in desperate relief. Her arms came up and wrapped around my head and shoulders as she pressed back into my kiss, our tongues already tied together in a battle for supremacy inside her mouth. And then I was yanking us both over, spinning around until she was flat on her back on the couch cushions, with me leaning over her and mauling at her mouth with my own.

A burst of adrenaline was pouring through my limbs, and then pulling both of her wrists up above her head I pinned them back and held her arms immobile while I attacked every other part of her body. My left hand held her wrists while my right hand shoved the bra out of the way. And then I was tweaking her sensitive nipples while Rachel whimpered ecstatically into my ears.

My right hand dipped down inside her panties, my fingers greeted by a gushing wetness. She was ready. I was ready.

We didn't even bother to remove any more clothing. My shorts got shoved down to my knees and she tugged the strap of her panties aside to let me in. And then my angry, blood-engorged cock was splitting her open.

"Oh, Johnny! Yes! YES!!!"

With a howl of triumph Rachel screamed out her delight at the penetration. And I was growling my response right into her ear as I thrust back and forth, pummeling her body into the couch with every ounce of power I had. Months of built up tension were being released from my muscles. Months of built up sperm were coiling in my balls. Months of repressed longing for this beautiful woman I loved were coming out in a mournful wail as our bodies merged together.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh heavens, fuck me!"

I couldn't last very long. There was just no way. I'd been on the edge of sexual frustration for way too long and it was a miracle I lasted more than two minutes inside of Rachel's heavenly pussy as it was.

Thankfully, she seemed as primed as I was, and the moment I slammed my hips down and began ejaculating burst after burst of cum inside of her, Rachel was screaming as she orgasmed as well. "Cum! Cum in me! I'm cumming!"

She bit down on my neck and clawed at my back as her climax detonated. Her body thrashed up into mine, her shoulders pressing against the backrest and her hips flinging up against my crotch while I spewed out a bucket of jizz inside of her. I hadn't cum that much since I was a teenager.

In the end, we were panting heavily, my forehead against hers while the sweat dripped off both of us. My lust sated for now, I felt the guilt wash over me as I exited her worn snatch with a wet plopping noise and I flipped over to sit next to her on the couch.

For a few minutes, we both just stared straight ahead and caught our breaths. In the end, she spoke up first. "Johnny, we shouldn't have done that."

"I know. I'm sorry."

Still oozing my cum from her box, she managed to drag her soaked panties off and drop them onto the floor. Then she turned and straddled my legs. One hand went down and circled around my cock. At her very touch, I felt the blood reversing course and streaming back to fill it and bring new hardness to my prick. She pursed her lips and leaned in right to my face. "And we shouldn't do this either."

Then her lips met mine, and all rational thought was gone once again. I felt the fire of my love coming up into my cheeks as we kissed. And once satisfied with my erection, Rachel sank her body back down onto me.

We'd ask for each other's forgiveness later.

***

The next morning I woke up with the Sun, feeling much refreshed. To my surprise, Katie was already awake and sitting up in bed watching me sleep.

"Good morning," she said sweetly as she leaned over and kissed me.

"Good morning," I answered, smiling. "You're looking good. All rested up?"

"Yes. I finally feel energy finally coming back to me." Her pearly white teeth shone and her blue eyes glittered. "Johnny, I want to show you something."

"Okay..." I yawned and then sat up. And before I could react, she was swinging her legs out and preparing to dismount the bed.

"Katie! Be careful!" I managed to exclaim before she slipped off and landed on her feet. She was a little wobbly at first, but then she was walking around perfectly normally. She'd already spent the last month using a walker like a geriatric. But this was the first time she'd been able to get about without any aids.

"Wow..." I whistled. "You look great."

She glowed and then came back to bed, sitting down and breathing just a little harder from her exertion. "Just you wait, Johnny. In another month I'll be good as new!"

I had to lean over and kiss her. She kissed back with some passionate force, and then held me and looked into my eyes. "As for you... you look a hundred times better than you did yesterday..."

"It's because I'm so happy to see you healthy again."

"No, more than that. You were glowing when you woke up this morning."

I bit my lip and thought about it. "It must be because we're finally done with Spring planting."

"Maybe..." My wife was searching my face, looking skeptical. Then her gaze flickered down to the purple hickey on my neck. Abruptly, Katie's eyes widened for just a moment and then she was hiding a grin behind her mouth. "Ohhh... you had sex with Rachel yesterday, didn't you?"

My jaw waggled up and down a few times but no noise came out. Katie laughed in her infectiously cheery way and I felt the blush of color in my cheeks. "Is it that obvious?" I asked, momentarily worried.

"Yes," she smiled. "I should have known. You've been so tense for months. A good fucking was just what you needed. I'm only sorry I can't give it to you just yet."

"Honey. It's alright, really."

"Hmm. I'm glad to know you still have her to take care of you." Katie's eyes fluttered. With her little walking trip around the room she had almost completely exhausted herself. I knew she'd probably fall asleep again within the hour. But then she blinked and her eyes were a bright, shining blue. "Well, there's one thing we can definitely do."

"What's that?"

"Come here and kiss me again."

***

Katie had seemed to turn the corner. For the first time, I really believed she would make a full recovery and be her old self again. And it was coming soon.

But despite this joy, I couldn't be truly happy. My emotions anchored me down, and the weight seemed to triple when it became apparent that Rachel was acting even more awkwardly around me than she had before.

I had hoped that making love would have released some of the tension between us. Instead, it only made things worse. My loins remembered her exquisite touch. The fresh memories stirred in my head and it felt so completely natural to reach out and hug her to me.

But the first time I tried to embrace Rachel she backed away in fright and I was nearly moved to tears by her reaction.

"It was a mistake." Her voice was a whisper. "I told you. I can't be in love with you, Johnny."

"Why not?"

"Because then you would have to choose, Johnny: Katie or me. And I can't let you make that kind of choice. Go back to your wife." And then she turned and walked away.

And then Rachel and I were back to square one.

I worked really hard to not let the situation bother me. After all, I still had my wife. She was all I was supposed to need. Katie was getting more and more energy. It showed especially when one morning she woke me up with her first post-coma blowjob. I hadn't gotten my rocks off in a week and while she was not able to finish me off before exhausting herself, she was able to lay back and bare her naked body before me while I jerked out ropes of cum all over her tits.

Katie was still the most beautiful girl I'd ever laid eyes on. She would always be the blonde babe I remembered first seeing naked as a teenager in our barn loft. She'd lost a lot of weight since last year, but her tits were still perky and full. And she was oh, so sexy covered in my cum. I complimented her naked body, but after giggling, Katie remarked, "Johnny, I'm a farm girl, not some skinny supermodel. We gotta put some meat and muscle on this bony stick figure."

Katie was my love. She was my partner. Anything else was just not the way things were supposed to be. One on one, man and wife. All was as it should be.

All was as it should be.

All was as it should be. Maybe if I just kept repeating it I would accept it.

And just when I thought I was about to accept the reality of our situation, I was made to realize I never would. It was a Friday night and Katie had just fallen asleep for an early evening. I walked out of our first floor bedroom to find Rachel coming down the stairs, dolled up to perfection.

"Wow..." I whistled and stood there numbly. Her auburn-brown hair was stylish and pinned up. She was wearing jewelry, a rare occurrence for a farm girl. Rachel's makeup had turned her already beautiful face into that of a gorgeous seductress. But the clincher was the green dress, scoop-cut to show off her incredible tits and with slits in the sides to give glimpses of the flesh of her legs.

In our conservative area, her outfit was nearly scandalous. And it had me sporting wood immediately. Rachel was looking for sex tonight.

The only hitch in her appearance was the expression on her face. Her mouth was set in a hard line and she refused to look me in the eye.

"Evening, Rachel. Special occasion?"

"I'm going out tonight," she stated to the floor.

"Going out?" That was all I managed to ask before we both heard the crunch of tires rolling up outside the house. I took two steps to the window to see a freshly washed full-size pickup pull up in front of the porch.

"You've got a date?" I was absolutely shocked.

She nodded. Two sensations suddenly took over my body. First, all the oxygen left my system. It felt like somebody had kicked me so hard in the ribs I couldn't breathe anymore. And second, flaming green anger shot up my spine.

With my mouth and eyes gaping open, I took two steps forward. My jaw went up and down twice before I managed to blurt, "NO!!!"

She finally looked at me with a cold determination. "And why ever not?"

"Beca- because!" My head was spinning so fast I couldn't think or speak clearly. Jealous rage began to boil inside me. Rachel was MY woman. She loved me and I loved her. "You're not supposed to date anyone else! You're supposed to be my wife!" I yelled.

"That's just it," she replied, cool as a cucumber. "You've already got a wife, Johnny. Me? I'm just a thirty-year old widow. And I'm not getting any younger."

"You- you can't! Rachel, I LOVE YOU!"

I was interrupted from any further conversation by the doorbell. For just a moment, I saw a waver of uncertainty and longing in her eyes. But then she looked away again. "Johnny, I don't love you anymore." Her voice was cold. And then she turned to open the front door.

***

The whole night, I couldn't go into Katie's room. I wanted to shield her from this whole conflict and I didn't want to go near her when I was in this emotional state.

A variety of feelings went through me: jealousy, sadness, anger. Why shouldn't Rachel move on? Around here, single men (of any value) willing to take on a 30- year-old woman were rare. Hell, Katie and I were twenty-six and I knew Katie was already too old to easily find a new husband if she were ever to lose me.

But I couldn't help the way I felt. There are certain stages of a relationship. And once you go there you can never go back. Long ago, Rachel and I passed from "friends" to "lovers". And when Katie had just about died, Rachel and I passed from "lovers" to "partners". She was my partner. She was a wife. And I'd never fallen out of love with her.

And so the jealousy burned inside of me. What was some other man doing with my wife? I sat on an armchair and stared ahead at the closed front door. My teeth were grinding as I bored a hole through the wood with my eyes.

Every now and again, I would try to get up and clear my head. Logically, I was married to only one woman, Katie. And as close as Rachel had ever gotten with me, I could only have one wife, right? I had no right to be jealous. We'd made no vows of commitment before judge or clergy.

And yet there had been a commitment of the heart. Because one night last winter, I'd asked Rachel to marry me and she'd said yes. I couldn't let go of that thought.

The door opened earlier than I'd expected. And when Rachel walked in, she didn't look surprised to see me sitting there. I looked into her eyes for just a moment. But then the jealous part of me scanned her clothing and makeup, looking for any tell-tale signs of removal or smudging.

I didn't see any. Rachel frowned and then realizing what I was doing, she stated flatly, "No. We didn't do anything. It was a first date. What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"Is there going to be a second date?"

She didn't answer. Picking up the hem of her dress, she simply walked over and up the stairs, disappearing from view.

***

It was some time in the very early morning when Katie came out to find me. Her energy levels were to the point where she could move about almost normally: walking, eating, giving me a blowjob. We hadn't had sex yet, but I knew that was coming very soon. The one last hurdle was her endurance. She would be out of breath after ten minutes of any activity and was never awake more than eight hours in a row.

She'd also begun venturing into rest of the house frequently, so I wasn't totally surprised when she came to me in the living room.

My eyes were bloodshot and I was still staring in a line at the stairs where Rachel had walked up many hours ago. I couldn't shake the images of her with another man burning into my eyes.

"Johnny?" Katie's voice was quiet, almost hesitant. I must have looked like hell. I didn't answer.

"Johnny? Why didn't you come to bed?"

I'd slept every night beside my wife, letting her cuddle up to my warm body in her sleep. Tonight was the first night I didn't. I hadn't even realized how late the hour had gotten.

The crushing weight of my emotions and our situation was pressing down on my shoulders. I was losing Rachel. And now my inability to deal with it was making me neglect Katie. I'd spent months bottling up my feelings inside and trying to be strong for both women. Be strong for my family and my responsibilities.

And now I was about to crack.

But just before I crumpled into a ball beneath the weight, Katie's arms were around my shoulders, massaging the tense muscles while simultaneously caressing me.

"I'm here, Johnny. I'm here for you. I love you."

And then I was crying. Katie slipped into my lap sideways, her warmth enveloping me as she wrapped her arms around me and held my head to the crook of her neck. My tears stained the front of her nightshirt while I sobbed for what seemed like an eternity.

And when the well finally ran dry, Katie was still rubbing my head and whispering how much she loved me. With eternal patience, she waited until I was ready. She waited until my grip loosened from her body and I was able to look up into her eyes.

Her sweet face shone down on me, glowing with its own inner light. "Tell me everything."

So I finally did.

***

"I have to see her."

Those were the first words Katie said when I finished my story. The phrase was hauntingly familiar from a long time ago. "Um, Katie. The Sun won't be up for another hour. She's got to be comfortably asleep right now."

"Doesn't matter. I have to see her."

Rachel was indeed asleep in bed, but she certainly didn't look comfortable. She was curled into a ball on her side, rocking back and forth slightly. Her eyes were pinched shut as she grimaced and moaned softly, clearly in the middle of some hellish nightmare. The thing was, her dream didn't appear to frighten her, instead seeming to simply make her sad and anguished.

If her slumber was this poor every night, no wonder she always looked worn out. Katie immediately sat by the side of the bed, touching her hand to Rachel's face.

Rachel shuddered for a moment at the touch, wakening at the simple contact. And then her eyes, still slightly red and puffy, swiveled up to look at Katie.

We'd turned on a lamp and with her fair skin, blonde hair, and golden glow of the light on her face, Katie must have looked like an angel from heaven descending down to us mere mortals.

And yet, Rachel had exactly the opposite reaction from the one you might expect. She immediately began sobbing into the mattress. And with infinite patience, Katie began stroking her friend's cheek and whispering softly the same way as she had just done with me.

"I'm so sorry..." Rachel moaned. "So sorry..."

"What ever do you have to be sorry for?" Katie asked softly.

The guilt was plain on Rachel's face as she looked up at her best friend. "I wanted him. I would have taken him away from you."

"There's nothing to be sorry for, I understand." Katie soothed. "And if I had died. I would have died happy knowing that you were there for him."

Katie moved down and knelt by the bed, looking Rachel right in the eye. "But just because I lived doesn't mean I have to take him away from YOU."

Rachel quivered in her little ball, still unsure she was hearing things the way her hopes would want to hear things.

"Johnny," Katie looked at me. "Look at her. She's shivering. Don't you want to hold her?"

I did. I hurt, physically, somewhere inside to see Rachel like this. The same way I hurt inside seeing Katie in her medical pain. I loved them both so much. And I wanted to see them both happy. I slid into the bed and under the sheets, spooning myself behind Rachel. She gasped in relieved happiness when I curled against her body and wrapped an arm around her torso.

Katie leaned down and gave her friend a tender kiss on her forehead. And for a moment, everything seemed calm and loving and I had hope that we could all work things out.

But it was inevitable that Rachel would pull away. After all, every time I had gotten close to her since Katie's recovery, she'd pulled back and reminded me how I already had a wife.

So I wasn't surprised in the least when Rachel's first words were "But it doesn't work like that. We can't-"

Katie cut her off by pressing her soft lips against Rachel's. And despite the uncertain nature of the moment I couldn't help but feel a surge of arousal in my veins. At the same time, I felt Rachel's ass press back against my crotch.

When Katie pulled away, Rachel could only stare in wonder at her friend.

Katie smirked, "You think too much." Her gaze flicked over to me. "Both of you. Don't overcomplicate our lives."

And then Katie was sliding into the bed on the other side of Rachel. And when the two women were lying side by side, Katie leaned forward again, holding Rachel's head in her hands and gently pressing their lips together once again.

They kissed as only women seemingly know how to kiss. Passionate without pressure. Lovingly without lust.

I soaked up the moment, watching the two of them while stroking Rachel's arm. I could feel the tension flowing out of her body to be replaced by ecstatic energy. And when Katie began turning Rachel around, the beautiful brunette was open and ready.

"Go on. I'm right here and I want you to." Katie prodded. And with this reassurance Rachel gave in and planted her tongue deep into the back of my mouth. This wasn't the tenderness of a girl-girl kiss. This was the pent-up desire released from repressed emotion as Rachel's mouth attacked mine.

She moaned and I moaned. Suddenly her arms were circling around me, clutching at my body and squeezing any part of me she could get her hand on. She gasped for air as we kissed and sucked and hungrily devoured each other.

A stray thought came to my mind. "I thought you didn't love me anymore."

"Shut up, Johnny!" came the immediate answer. Rachel's green eyes were flaming. "I lied."