A Different Kind of Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice job, sweetie (as usual)! He looks great," Miss Becky said.

"He does look delectable, doesn't he?" said Meghan. She packed up her painting stuff, then knelt and kissed Miss Becky's feet. She left the room, saying, "See you in a little bit, Gregg." I thought I caught a wink

Miss Becky looked me over with an appraising eye, "She really outdid herself this time," she said. "Meghan always surprises me. Anyway big boy, I'll be back before you know it, so do get that stuff memorized." I knelt down and kissed her feet. She left the room and the door clicked shut behind her.

And then two hours later as promised, Miss Becky came back into my room. Now it was time.

After I kissed her bare feet, she told me to stand up. She had changed into a nice satin dressing gown, black with red trim. She produced a key, unlocked my chastity belt, and took it from me.

She then reached out and gave my penis several strokes. It was already turgid, but now it jumped to attention. Then she took out a small bottle, poured a gel onto her hand and rubbed in on my penis, particularly around the tip. It stung at first but then I felt the tension there lift a bit.

"That stuff's some numbing gel to help you out," said Miss Becky. "Remember, whatever happens, you definitely don't want to come at the ceremony. You'll experience pleasure, but like I said, you do not want to come."

"But, ma'am," I started to say, but she put her finger to my lips.

"Sh-h! No questions," she said.

Then she attached a leash to my collar and blindfolded me. She tugged on my leash and led me out the covered walkway and through the house. She led me to a space where I could hear breathing but nothing else.

She led me down a couple of stairs and then up a couple more. The she whispered, "Kneel here." I did so with my knees spread and my hands behind my back. Then the leash was off my collar, and Miss Becky wasn't next to me any more.

There I was kneeling naked and vulnerable. I heard the mistress. "Who is this creature who disturbs my house?" she said in a voice brimming with authority. "Speak, creature. By what leave do you come here?"

"I am Gregg, great Mistress. I come by your leave, and to serve you."

"Very well, then," she said. "Remove your blindfold and gaze upon the Mistress of this house."

I reached up, untied my blindfold, and let it fall to the floor. I looked up and there was Mistress Melissa seated on a sort of throne right in front of me. She was wearing a black robe, but the robe was open and her body was displayed before me.

It wasn't in the script but I bowed down immediately and kissed her feet in reverence and gratitude, wetting them with my tears. "Rise creature," said the Mistress; now I could hear emotion in her voice.

Once again I was gazing at her beauty. Her face, her deep brown eyes, her red mouth playing with a smile, her beautiful neck, her superb breasts, her belly, her magnificent legs and feet. Because her legs were spread a little, I caught a glimpse of her yoni as well.

She was wearing a gold necklace that looked like it had come from a fresco in ancient Egypt. She was wearing a gold band around one arm and a ring on nearly every finger. She was magnificent.

"Great Mistress, I see the Goddess in you." I then approached, and reverently kissed her feet, then her knees, then her belly, and then with the greatest reverence and care of all, her yoni.

"Dear creature, I accept your act of worship. It pleases me," she said. She then grabbed my arms, kissing first my chest near my heart, then my throat, then my third eye, and then my crown. I was trembling with emotion.

"Dear creature, I would have your service," she said. Still gripping me by the arms, she said. "I would have this slave," she said. "If there is anyone in my household who sees good reason this slave should not serve, speak now, or welcome him with open arms and generous hearts."

For a moment it was silent. "So then, since there is no good reason this slave should not serve, I bid you make him welcome."

I heard a chorus of voices reply back, "We welcome him with open hearts and bottomless love. We would with your sufferance that he should be one with us"

"Very well then," the Mistress replied. "It shall be so. Then she said to me, "Slave turn and do homage to this household who would hug you to their hearts."

I turned around immediately, staying on my knees. There were the five women, kneeling in front of me. All of them were nude and their knees were spread. Directly above them on a sort of balcony were the two men, also nude, without their chastity belts and their knees spread. All of them, men and women alike had their own bodies painted in magnificent colorful patterns.

Jeff and Kevin were side-by-side. Among the women, Miss Becky was in the center, naked and painted like the rest. Alison was on her right, with Meghan beside her. Shauna was on Miss Becky's left with Jennifer beside her.

Immediately I bowed with my face to the floor. "Dear slaves and loves," I said. "I do you honor and, by leave of the Mistress, would be a part of you, if you would have me."

"Have you we will, dear Gregg, by leave of the Mistress," they all said. "We would have you and love you as a part of us." Once again I was trembling. I bowed to the floor again to hide my tears.

"My dear and precious slaves, I do give my leave," said the Mistress. "Gregg shall therefore be a part of you, and a part of me, and my property."

She said to me, "Gregg, turn and face me." I did so. "Now," she said, "Do you have a promise to make to me?"

This was my cue. "Yes Mistress, I do."

"Then fold your hands and place them between mine, look into my eyes and state your pledge."

I did as she instructed then, and began, "Dear and great Mistress, I Gregg, promise, pledge and vow to you complete loyalty, devotion and surrender. I promise you my body and my heart. I pledge complete faithfulness, both sexual and emotional, and unconditional obedience to your will. I vow the sweet surrender of my being and my worldly goods to be used to your benefit and the benefit of your household. I promise, pledge and vow that I am yours and only yours for as long as you shall have me."

Mistress Melissa smiled. "Dear and beloved slave Gregg, I promise, pledge and vow to you instruction, discipline and the warmth and being of my household. In my freedom I choose you to serve. I promise to care for you. I pledge to protect you. I vow to use you and the worldly goods you confer to my care for your ultimate benefit and happiness. I accept with gratitude your gift of your body and self to my will. I promise, pledge and vow that you are mine for as long as you shall be worthy."

She then drew out a bejeweled collar, placed it around my neck and said, "By your wearing of this collar you pledge to all who see it that you are mine and only mine. I intend to use you well."

She smiled. Her brown eyes were moist. I felt tears coming. "And now I would seal our vows and make you fully mine," she said, the authority in her voice breaking a little. There was a small pedestal sheathed in purple just behind where I was kneeling. I moved to it and sat crosslegged.

The Mistress moved slowly down to stand in front of me. Her sex was glistening. I had been erect since my blindfold was removed. She sat on my lap facing me and placed me inside her. She stared into my eyes. The sensation was wonderful, but I knew this was for a higher purpose.

She moved rhythmically on top of me. As she did so, she was transformed in front of my eyes into a living goddess. I was floating in a trance state. I felt her pulsate as she came for the first time. She said, "With this act I would make you entirely mine," she said. Her body continued to move.

The sensation was delicious. She continued to move on top of me, looking into my eyes. Again the pulses around my penis and again she came. "With this act I seal you to my household," she said. Her beautiful movements did not stop.

And then her breathing quickened, and her body exploded in a wave of sensation as she came for a third and final time, "With this act I seal you to me, body and soul. You are my slave and I am your Mistress," she said in almost a pant.

"You are my Mistress and I am your slave," I said. "I am sealed to you now." With that her body stopped moving. I was still inside her. She embraced me and kissed me deeply. We held each other there for a short time, with me still inside her as our breathing returned to normal.

Then Mistress Melissa got off my lap and returned to her throne. I moved to kneel in front of the throne to the right of her. She put a hand gently on my shoulder. I could see my fellow slaves kneeling, looking at me with smiles of welcome. I smiled back.

Jeff and Kevin had big grins on their faces. Miss Becky in the middle of the women was beaming, as were Shauna and Jennifer. The three were holding hands and the way they did it made them look even happier. Meghan was smiling more softly and had a gentle grip on Alison's hand. Alison looked pensive. In her eyes I saw what looked like tears.

The Mistress said, "It is done. Gregg is mine, and he is one of you. Welcome him, dear slaves, into your hearts, and into my house." At that the women came forward. Mistress Melissa gave my shoulder a small push and I got up to go to them. There were hugs and kisses all around.

Jennifer kissed me for the first time, and said, "Welcome, beautiful." Miss Becky kissed me hard. "I knew you could do it, big boy," she said. Shauna and I shared a warm soft embrace. "We've all wanted you here so badly," she said.

Meghan hugged me tight, almost sobbing. "You're special. This means so much to me," she said. Her kiss matched her words. Then I came to Alison. She held me and sobbed on my shoulder quietly. She took my face in her hands and kissed me softly, gently and deeply. She did not say anything. I held her to me and said, "Thank you, Alison, for bringing me here."

She gripped me harder, kissed me again, and then turned towards Miss Becky. Then I heard the Mistress say, "Gregg, go up, say hi to the guys, and why don't the three of you go on back to your rooms. I would have a private word with my women if you don't mind. I'll see the three of you at dinner."

I went up to the second level, shook hands with Jeff and Kevin and gave each one of them a kiss. We chatted for a few seconds. The women had moved under the balcony and we could not see them. So we three male slaves walked back to our rooms. When I got there, my chastity belt was in the middle of the bed, so I put it on and fastened the locks. I knew this experience had changed me.

It seemed best to sit down and meditate on this experience. I had experienced the most powerful sexual experience of my life, I had had no orgasm but was filled with what seemed like a soft light, and I was at peace.

I felt Mistress was a powerful and wonderful being. The welcome of my fellow slaves made me feel at home and loved, something I am not at all sure I had ever felt before. Every one of them seemed bright and beautiful to me. The feeling of belonging fed back into my awe of the Mistress. Her very presence seemed to make life better for all of us.

I know I must have cried during my trance, because when Miss Becky knocked on the door to remind me of dinner, I reached up to my face and felt dried tears. I took a few moments to compose myself, and then walked to the dining area.

When I got there I saw Jeff, who was one of the two serving slaves, bustling around setting places and walking fast in and out of the kitchen. He winked at me as I walked by. Then I saw the French maid's outfit, and was surprised to see that the other serving slave was Alison.

But I did not dare ask about this, and as soon as I saw where Mistress was, I went over to kiss her feet. Tonight she was wearing a gown that looked like it came from a Minoan wall painting. It featured a full, floor-length skirt and the bodice was designed to expose her breasts.

Kneeling there, engrossed in a serious conversation with her was Jennifer, who was wearing a stylish black dress, that when I looked closely was more lace and fishnet eyelets than material.

As soon as I got to the Mistress, I knelt to kiss her feet. When I was asked to kneel up, Jennifer reached over and gave me a warm embrace and a soft long kiss. "I never realized how much I'd love having you here," she said.

"Thanks," I replied. "I'm so glad I am." To the Mistress I said, "I'm still half in a trance. That was such a powerful ceremony."

"And all designed to bind you more tightly to me," she said with a laugh. "I'll want to talk to you a little more after dinner." Then she added, gesturing to Jennifer and me, "Why don't you two go and mingle, I'd like to have a quick word with Becky."

Immediately both Jennifer and I kissed the Mistress' feet and stood to go.

As we rose Miss Becky knelt down to kiss the Mistress' feet. She was wearing a black off-the –shoulder gown cut low enough to allow the top of one nipple to appear above the fabric.

Kevin was across the room engaged in an intense conversation with Shauna and Meghan. Shauna was dressed in tight black slacks, a leather jacket and a loose white top. It made her look butch and feminine at the same time. Meghan was dressed in a loose white peasant blouse with a short blue jean skirt, and looked very, very hot.

I felt a twinge of excitement as I pictured Meghan, and Shauna, Alison and me all rolling around in that big bed after dinner.

Jennifer asked how I was doing, and I told her I was still walking on air. "I know what you mean," she said. "When Mistress inducted me, I don't think I came down for a week. It just sucked all the defiance right out of me, and replaced it with love.

"I was a very angry woman," she continued. "And I was miserable. Mistress showed me how to be happy, and that's why I'll obey her for as long as she wants me."

"For me it was more about feeling lost and lonely too much of the time," I told her. "Even when I was with someone, or serving someone, it never really went away, but here I feel loved all the time, and I know that's because of Mistress.

"I get all this, and all I have to do is obey her." Then Miss Becky rang the dinner bell and we all took our places. I found myself placed on the males' side, nearest Mistress Melissa. On the other side, Meghan was nearest Mistress with Shauna beside her and Jennifer at the end.

Conversation was lively and fun, though I admit I listened more than I talked. When dessert was served, the Mistress did not call Alison and Jeff to the table. This surprised me, but I did not speak up.

Afterwards Mistress Melissa said to me, "Gregg dear, please go to my office and wait for me there on your knees. I'd like to talk to you privately for a few minutes."

"Yes Mistress," I said. I stood, knelt, kissed her feet, and then made my way to her office, where I settled in on my knees to wait. It took a little longer than I expected.

When, almost a half hour later Mistress Melissa came through the door and accepted my homage, she took my chin in her hand, and said, "Sweetheart, are you really committed to me and to this house?"

"Of course, Mistress. You know I am," I replied. "I've felt so bonded to you since the ceremony. I don't think I'll ever want to leave.'

"Are you sure, Gregg," she said with some intensity. "That no matter what happens you're going to stick it out with me?"

"Yes I am, Mistress," I said strongly. "You are the center of my world right now. You make all this possible. I love you Mistress."

"That makes me feel better," she said. "Even so I've decided to bind you more tightly to me. I want you to kneel on all fours on the bed." Immediately I went and did so. I saw that her elegant dress had an opening in the middle, and through it now poked an enormous black man-made phallus.

She moved around to the front of me and had me suck it. She told me that my saliva was all the lubrication I was going to get tonight, and so I sucked all the harder. Then she moved around to the back of me and slowly eased the giant dildo into my anus.

Slowly but surely I opened up for her and took it all in. As it went in further and further, I started humping it, first slowly and then with real energy. It hurt at first, but now that my body was wide open, it felt absolutely divine.

"You like this, don't you boy?" said the Mistress.

"Yes Mistress, I do. This makes me feel as if my whole being belongs to you."

"By the formal ritual this afternoon, I united your higher self with me," she said. "Now with this more private ritual, I unite and bind your lower self as well. There is nothing of you now that's not mine, and no way you can escape me."

"I would never ever want to escape from you, Mistress," I said, dissolving in bliss. "All of what I am is yours."

She kept on for quite a few more minutes, and then said as she prepared to pull out of my body, "And so shall it be, for now and for always." After she pulled out, she got off the bed, and told me, "I want you to sleep here tonight." She came up to me and gave me a big kiss.

"I have to go into town tonight," she said. And so you lovely slave may borrow my bed. Miss Becky will come get you in the morning." And with that she went into the other room. After she changed clothes, she must have come back out to leave the room, but I never noticed. I was conked out cold.

Miss Becky came to get me in the morning, and sent me to my room to take a shower. After I reported to her and was assigned to go around and check all the light fixtures, replacing any burnt out bulbs and taking note of any problem that would need repair.

The day went fast. I didn't see any of the women except Miss Becky and Jennifer. Jeff and Kevin were doing outside work today, so I did not see them either. I found out Alison and Shauna were both in town, and Meghan was working in her studio.

After I grabbed some lunch in the kitchen, Miss Becky came and got me. After I kissed her feet, she took me to Mistress Melissa's office. Today the Mistress was wearing a tan business suit with a slightly short skirt that showed off her long legs to perfection.

After Miss Becky and I kissed her feet, she told me she was going to explain what would happen to my worldly goods now that I belonged to her. She said most of my property would be sold, some of it, such as my car, to the household itself. All the money plus all the money in my checking and savings accounts would be placed in a trust to be administered by her on my behalf.

Next weekend two or three of the other slaves and I would go to my apartment and hold a yard sale. Then I would put the apartment up for sublet. My paychecks were to be redirected to an account controlled by the trust as soon as possible.

I would be given a small allowance to cover my day-to-day expenses when I had to work, and would be given money for necessary purchases such as clothing. She took out a raft of papers and had me sign them, with Miss Becky as witness. Then she dismissed me.

Over the next three weeks I took care of all this. But while I took care of this, with the help of Meghan, Shauna and Jennifer, and supervised of course by Miss Becky, life was moving quickly in the household, and things changed for me there in ways I never could have expected.

That night Meghan came into my room and took off her blouse and skirt as I lay trembling in bed. I was beginning to miss Alison, who had not been at dinner Sunday night. Both she and Mistress were gone.

Without a word Meghan got into bed with me wearing only her panties, and held me in her arms all night as I trembled and sighed. Monday morning she was gone by the time Miss Becky's voice came over the intercom to rouse me for work.