A Different Kind of Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At dinner that night I noticed Alison was still gone. As usual on a weekday, so was Mistress. Everyone else was there, and we had a nice dinner and conversation, but when I tried to ask Kevin about Alison, he changed the subject right away.

I had serving slave duty the next two nights, so didn't really get a chance to talk to anyone much. The first night was with Shauna, and the second night was with Meghan, but there never seemed to be time those nights to have a conversation with either woman.

There were a couple of interesting punishments that week. In the first one, Kevin was given an enema, then was forced to make love to an inflatable rubber doll, and after to be locked in chastity without coming before he was whipped by Miss Becky.

In the second one, Shauna was made to take a dildo into her anus and hold it there, while Miss Becky whipped her. Then Miss Becky stepped behind her and did something; I think stimulated her clitoris with a small vibrator, until her weeping, screaming apology pumped out of her with a massive orgasm.