A Different Kind of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they caressed, Joseph's hands unclasped her bra and drew it forward and off her. Her breasts, small but firm, stood high and proud on her chest, and he began to plant soft kisses on the warming flesh. As her breathing quickened, Joseph sucked and nibbled on her nipples. Farrah began to moan.

Joseph laid her back on his bed and kissed and nibbled his way down her trim frame to her panties. He could, of course, smell her Aphrodesia, but he could also smell the intoxicating scent of her arousal, and he knew he had to taste her. He pulled her panties off, exposing her clean-shaven pussy, the lips already swollen with need, her clit poking out from under its protective hood.

She parted her legs slightly, and he kissed her lightly on her inner thighs. She looked at him with want in her eyes and whispered, "Please."

He had wanted to move slowly, to be certain to bring as much tender pleasure to his love, Jenny, as possible, but lust overcame them both. After only a few licks of her sopping wet pussy, Joseph was alternating between plunging his tongue deep into her and sucking on her clit. Farrah was whimpering and thrashing her head left and right on his pillow, while bucking her hips and holding him tightly against her sex.

"Oh, oh, oh, you're going to make me cum!" Soon her words were just grunts, which turned into screams as she experienced a climax like none she had ever imagined. As her orgasm passed, she pulled on Joseph to tell him he should come up next to her, and they kissed again. She could taste herself on his tongue.

"Joseph, do you know what you've done?" Farrah said after she could breathe again.

"I have a pretty good idea," he grinned.

"No, no you don't. Oh darling, you have no idea. You've made me whole. You've made me live again. You've brought me back. Oh, God, I love you so much!"

She got on her knees next to him so she could get a good look at him. He lay there on his back, handsome, rugged, lean, her moisture drying on his chin, his wavy brown hair a bit disheveled with sleep and sex, some sweat showing in the gray at his temples, his pajama bottoms distorted by his erection. She knew what she wanted to do.

She hooked her thumbs in the elastic waistband and tugged the pajamas off as he raised his hips to help her. His cock, swollen and hard, sprang up, and a dollop of pre-cum dripped from the head and fell slowly to his scrotum. She leaned down and licked it off, working it around on her tongue as he watched. Then she licked and bathed his entire sack, as he struggled to lie still. Capturing his dark brown eyes with her hazel ones, she then licked ever so slowly up the base of his shaft, teasing the tiny triangle at the bottom of his slit with her tongue, and then spreading her lips slowly as she allowed his manhood to enter her mouth.

Without realizing it, Joseph began to move his hips, gently fucking her mouth as she sucked and licked him. For a moment, Farrah was concerned when he reached his large strong hands out to touch her head, but he didn't force her onto him harder. He only played gently with her wavy brown hair, brushing it off her face so he could watch her.

Her tongue played with his crown and shaft as she sucked, and soon, she felt him growing even harder and more urgent. "I'm going to cum soon, Jenny." She bobbed her beautiful head faster. "Jenny, it's almost time." She sucked harder. "Baby, I don't think I can last any longer." Her eyes smiled at him as she worked him deeper into her mouth, stroking the rest of his shaft with her hand.

"Oh God, oh fuck!" Joseph groaned. She felt the first hot jet of his cum hit the back of her tongue, and she began swallowing as fast as she could, trying to keep up with the strong blasts of his seed into her mouth.

When he was finished, Farrah sat back and looked at him. "I need you inside me." She stroked his softening cock. "Will you do that for me?"

"I love you completely, baby. I love you with all my being. I'll do anything you want, if I can."

"Oh, I'm sure you can. I'll help." She began to bathe his cock with her tongue again, and soon, he was as hard as he had been before. Farrah then straddled him, and aimed his glistening shaft at her wet opening. As he began to penetrate her, she gazed into the eyes of the man she knew she had always loved and said, "I want to be with you forever."

"Until the day I die," Joseph whispered.

When they were done, they lay cuddled together on his rumpled sheets. They were sweaty, tired, and very happy. Farrah's head rested on Joseph's chest, and they stroked each other's bodies lazily with their fingers.

"Joseph?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I haven't been completely truthful with you. There are some things you need to know."

"It doesn't matter, baby. We all have a past. I love you. That's all that matters to me," Joseph said, kissing her hair.

"But I need to tell you some things," she said, moving to the pillow so she could look into his eyes. "It's a long and complicated story..."