All Comments on 'A Different Kind Of Tutor'

by sunandsteel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no kink

where is this going ? does she have a plan ? who is in control ? there is no edge to this, just Sunday TV theater .. sorry, teachers are meant to exercise some power, to take matters in hand, to dominate .. but there is no hint of any edge, fear, danger, no sense of a trap, fear of being caught, no punishment etc..

Victory92cVictory92cover 10 years ago
Missed point

I think the meaning of the story is to be love for the person your are and to have your emotional needs met buy the person you are opening yourself up to. Does not matter your age or who is in control. It may be his first time, but it is also hers to have her first taste of young love that she missed out on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice story

every young man's dream

it's not complicated just an erotic story

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
No kink? You need a map.

In case you missed the category title, this is "First Time", not "BDSM" or "Fetish". Expecting your favorite turn-on in every story in every category, and writing to complain if it isn't there, is kind of pointless.

That said, the story seemed kind of rushed. The whole sexual encounter only took a couple of paragraphs. More descriptions please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous