All Comments on 'A Different Thing Entirely Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If i was this MC? I wouldn't believe any of them. Not his wife. Nor his "friends".

This whole things seems like a set up.

He should have kept driving once he left.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a case of "fuck around and find out".

You can actually graph it. See the you tube video.

Fucking your married couple best friends is a "find out" level 10 on the graph. Which correlates to a "fuck around" level 10.

So...if you want to completely ruin your marriage and your relationships with your best friends? The go ahead and fuck around and have sex with them without ever really discussing it. Then you'll find out that life sucks after that.

Fuck around at a level 10? You'll find out with level 10 results...trips to the hospital...broken faces, and ruined relationships along with 2 divorces.

People like these characters are fucking idiots. White trash.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

Oka but ths is a rehash f part 1 except the conclusion

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat3 months ago

Terrible … the only way Dean & Laura have a path to reconciliation is to terminate their friendship with Jack & Kay. Yes, it was a mutual bad decision, but after it happened, there is no remaining friends going forward. That’s over … to write it otherwise gets a 1*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I wonder why swinging and sharing rarely work out... *reads a story like this* Ah, I see. Makes sense.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES