A Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bettyc
bettyc
3 Followers

He took a step toward her while she stepped back whimpering. He watched as she realized she now stood against the wall, and there was nowhere to go.

She was trapped, and she knew it. There was no escape from this madman. He pounced and in an instant she was hanging on his hip as his arm held her around the waist.

She was screaming, crying, and begging. Generously he decided not to count her infractions. They were coming too readily to count anyway. He dragged and half carried her to one of the chairs and put his foot on it causing her to be half over his leg and then he began to strike her bottom. After two swats he stopped.

"Zva, you need to keep count because if I ask you and you are wrong I will start all over again."

He stopped again after five.

"How many? If I ask again that will add another infraction and a second one for defying me. How..."

"Six"

"Wrong now pay attention! You've forced me to start over!"

He let her go after she received the full thirty-two counts after starting over twice.

She rolled off his lap and onto the floor and bellowed in her pain.

After a few minutes he moved over to her and squatted down next to her. His face was just six inches from hers.

"Rule number one: no begging. Rule two: you will not speak unless given permission. Rule three: do not make me repeat myself. Rule four: you will never demand or tell me what to do. Breaking a rule will result in punishment. Do you understand now?"

Two large light brown eyes full of yet to be shed tears looked at him. He did not show any pity. He waited. When he shook his head back and forth to indicate his dissatisfaction with her, she shook her head and whimpered, "Yes."

"Good girl, don't be so slow next time. You had me worried for a minute."

"Mar...."

He put his figure to her lips stopping her. "Rule two."

He watched her process the information as she slumped to the floor, agonizingly surrendering to his control.

"Zva, you do want me to be happy, don't you? Well, even if you don't want to you need to make me happy."

She was not looking at him so he said her name a little firmer than before, "Zva, are you going to break rule three?"

"No, I need to make you happy."

"See, that was very good, and, Zva, I don't like the color yellow on you. You know what you need to do to make me happy? So get on with it. I'm waiting."

She was about to resist and tell him to go to hell. That was until he put his figure to his lips in warning. He could not hide his smile as he watched her trembling fingers undo the six small buttons of her blouse. The smile deepened when his eyes took in her yellow bra.

When the blouse was off, he reached for it, and she hesitated for a moment but then released the garment into his hand. He savored the fear in her eyes as he rent the offensive yellow top in two.

Looking up once the rags were tossed aside he waited. She was again sobbing uncontrollably. She knew what was coming next.

Mark gave her a few minutes before he said, "Zva, I won't wait forever. You know what to do!"

He rose, with the intent of moving to a more comfortable place to sit, but she did not know that, and his movement was the motivator. Slender fingers slid the straps off her shoulders as she began to remove the offending item.

Mark decided to settle in the green leather love seat. He sat on the edge of the seat with legs bent and feet firmly planted on the floor. His tongue was warm as it crossed over his lips in anticipation. He gave her no instructions yet. He wanted to see how much she would do on her own.

His patience was soon rewarded, still sore from the paddling and drained of spirit from the whole ordeal, struggled to stand, and walked to him handing him her bra.

For protect from his roving eyes, she placed her hand over herself.

He stood, towering over her. She quaked with fear. His voice was now soft. He spoke and reached as if in slow motion for her hands.

"No, put you arms by your sides. There is no reason to hide those beautiful breasts. This way we can enjoy them together."

Without warning he rubbed her nipple with the back of his hand. Hearing her breath catch in her throat, he treated the other nipple to the same touch. There was no denying she was terrified, but she remained still before him.

Mark began to wonder if he underestimated just how afraid she would be of him. He needed to control not traumatize her. Foraging ahead, he pulled her close to his body backing up to the loveseat at the same time. His fingers around her upper arms let him experience her dread of him. Her tremors matched her heartbeat. He could sense the blood pounding as it drummed in her ears.

Sweet and tender described his thoughts as his tongue traced circles around the pink bud just before he consumed her breast. She groaned. He did not care. Her nipple now pert and almost red from his attention throbbed when he moved to repeat the process on her neglected tit. She made no sound as he attached himself this time.

A full ten minutes later he released the sucking tension from her breasts.

"You're every bit as delicious as I thought you'd be. However, now I'd like to see more of you. Remove the rest of your clothes, Zva."

She did not respond. He was just about to threaten punishment when he realized she would not obey because she couldn't. Empty eyes stared at him. He knew she didn't see him or hear him.

Standing, he swept her into his arms and placed her on his lap and began to hug her to his chest.

"Zva, shhh, honey it's gonna be alright. You'll see. Just be a good girl, and we'll go nice and slow, OK? See this room. I did not do this room for this. My sister and her husband are into this stuff. All I did was to install the bathroom because you need to be comfortable when I am away. And I need to know you're safe. I'm going to take real good care of you."

He rocked her like a baby and continued to talk soothingly to her.

"Look at them. They are really beautiful tits, you know."

He began to gently take her left breast in his hand. While he massaged it, he continued to calmly inform her of the change in their relationship.

"Zva, honey, you're able to follow the four simple rules. So you don't need to be in so much fear. Just follow them and everything will be fine. Now tell me what is rule number one?"

"No begging.''

He wasn't sure what she said. She whimpered through it. He just was relieved she responded, so he told her good girl.

"Number two?"

"Don't speak."

"Good girl."

"Three?"

"I don't remember." In fear of reprisal she began to sob.

"No, no, don't cry, honey. It's OK. You're doing fine. Three is don't make me repeat myself. What is three again?"

"Don't make you tell me twice."

"See, you did it and four?"

"Don't tell you what to do."

"Well, I'm impressed! You have had a very stressful evening. Would you like to go back upstairs now?"

"Yes, please, thank you."

"Zva, ask me nice, and I might just do it."

"Mark, please take me upstairs with you."

He pushed his hand deep into his pocket and handed her the key. He figured she'd fly to the door. She didn't. She stiffly removed herself from his arms and hobbled to the door. Her movements made her acutely aware that she was still in a lot of pain from the paddling. He really hoped this would be the last time. The extent of regret he felt as she suffered at his hand surprised him.

She was half way up the stairs when he called after her.

"Zva, go to the kitchen and wait there for me."

Hearing her footsteps walk across the wood floor upstairs, he immediately flew up behind her and watched to see if she would try to flee. She didn't.

Waiting long enough to see what she would do, he entered the kitchen. Seeing her standing there in front of the range topless and vulnerable, he smacked his lips. His first urge was to throw her on the floor and fill her with his cock. Recalling slow and steady will win the day, he held himself in check.

"Sit, you're hungry," telling her as he went to the cabinet that held the glasses. Taking two glasses down, he moved to the fridge and pulled two beers from the bottom shelf. Snickering to himself he remembered that she dislikes beer. Well that was to bad for her.

The plates were already on the counter so he filled them both with food and placed the first one in the microwave to heat up. In his peripheral vision he saw her jump when the bell went ding. Placing a fork and the now hot food in front of her all he said was, "Eat."

Eventually, he joined her, opened both beers, and poured them into the glasses. She was just picking at her food so to encourage her he said, "Clean your plate completely, and I don't want to see a drop of beer left in your glass, understand?"

This time there was only a few second delay before he heard her whisper, "Yes, Mark."

She finished everything before he did and sat back in the chair.

The last bit washed down by the last gulp of his beer was followed by him leaning into the table holding her eyes to his.

"Well, we're both tired, and it's time to go to bed. Zva, do you sleep downstairs on the loveseat or do you sleep up here with me. If you chose me, know I will restrain you so I don't have to worry about you trying to escape during the night."

"Downstairs please."

"How disappointed you make me. So be it. Give me the key."

Smiling he felt the cold metal as his finger closed around it and slipped it into his own pocket. Standing, he walked behind her chair and pulled it away from the table. She followed his lead and stood. He now stood so close she could not move away from the table.

"Mark?"

"Shhh, before you go downstairs you still have one request of mine you haven't yet completed. Do you remember what it was?"

His warm hand stroked her arm, and the other twisted her hair. He nuzzled her ear and with a rush of hot breath across her neck she heard him.

"Do it."

One sob, that was all, and she unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor. Rough fingers against soft flesh as he placed his fingers between the band and the soft material, and slid her lace panties from her.

Inspecting her he asked, "Does it still hurt?"

"Yes."

"Good, it will help you to remember what will happen if you don't follow the rules. Go downstairs, now."

He delighted in her indecision as to whether she should take her clothes with her. She was dying too, but apparently thought better of it when she straightened herself up and moved down the hall to the basement.

************

Mark striped and lay across the bed wishing he had taken more liberties with her. He couldn't remember being this hard before. It was almost painful as he took a line from his sister's favorite movie, 'tomorrow is another day.'

Zva did not even bother to open the convertible loveseat. She just curled up into a ball. Hugging herself she fell into a fit filled slumber. A few times her own sobs would wake her. Still too numb to process all that had happened, she just stared into the blackness of the night. Why was he doing this to her? Where was his sister, Sandra? Was there a sister? She never met her. All of these questions and thoughts consumed her as she tried to figure out how she allowed this to happen.

She heard him walking across the floor, but he didn't come to her. she wondered what time it was. Somewhat rested, she assumed that it was morning for she did not lull back to sleep. Now ready to handle the events of the previous night, she wondered why he had not forced himself on her. He certainly had the power to.

Light subtly filled the room. He must have hit a switch for the two recessed light fixtures flickered on. She made a beeline for the bathroom.

There was no door which was something that she did not noticed yesterday. The room was designed in a el shape so there could be some privacy. Alighting from the bathroom, she saw him standing there.

She froze on the spot and began to throw wicked looks his way. What she did not do is open her mouth. This make him smile.

"Zva, how do lovers greet each other in the morning?"

"We're NOT lovers."

"Task, Task, do I need to repeat the question?"

"No! With a kiss," she said hesitantly.

"Good girl, come greet your lover in the correct manner."

Hesitantly, she moved into his arms and felt them as they embraced her tightly, too tightly. Instantly his mouth found hers and his tongue plunged deep into her mouth. If she wanted to breathe, she had no choice except to respond. His mouth assaulted her mouth while his free hand attached itself to her still naked breasts. Forcing herself to let this happen, she relaxed her body into his. His reaction was immediate. Releasing and taking one step back, he eyed her from head to toe.

"Good girl, see how nice that can be. I will expect you to greet me every morning like that. Oh, and, Zva, so you won't have to fret about us being lovers by the end of today, we will be. Come on, I'm hungry, and you need to cook me breakfast."

Mark purposely strolled to the steps and, when at the top of the stairs, he turned off the lights. Darkness closed in around her, and she had no choice but to move to the light at the top of the stairway.

He told her what to fix, and she obeyed. She was not sure if he would let her eat, but he did. After his second cup of coffee, he announced that it was time for a shower. She responded meekly to his enthusiasm as he pulled her down the hall to the master bedroom.

Jets of hot water pulsated from the massaging shower heads, all three of them. As if Zva did not have a care in the world, she stood there letting the water do its magic.

"Ouch!" she squeaked aloud when she forget and turned her backside to the strong flowing water. Readjusting it to a soft mist, she again presented her rear to the water. That's when she saw him standing with his eyes glued to her. She turned back to face the stream and closed her eyes trying to make him disappear. He didn't. What he did was disrobe and join her in her revelry. Firm soapy hands glided across her bosom. He forced her to lean against him, bending her back causing her breasts to strain up and out and soon captured by his hands.

"Take hold of the shower head and don't let go." he said, freeing her from the awkward position.

With hands stretched above her, he explored her body leaving not a single inch of her flesh untouched. She let a few whimpers escape, but remained standing, submitting to him. She couldn't help but feel aroused as his hands explored her body. She could feel the wetness between her legs and hated herself for reacting this way.

"Good girl, now let's change, and I'll hold the shower head and you wash me."

She picked up a wash cloth, and he stopped her.

"No, Zva, use your hands like I did."

She timidly touched him and began to do as he asked. She washed him all over except for his large cock which was now fully erect.

He reached for her hand and forced her to take hold of it.

"You want it clean when I slide it in you, don't you? Then you better clean me good."

She started to tremble. Was he really going to rape her? Would he take her against her will? He thought he was going to cum right then and there when her soft hands begin to surround his shaft. Drawing in a deep breath, he forced himself to pull away before he lost control.

She began to rub him dry with the fluffy blue towel.

"Kiss me, Zva."

She took a step back.

"Damn!" he thought. "Still a trace of rebellion."

"I have some lotion that will help your posterior discomfort. One kiss, and it's yours."

He gave her one minute. If she refused then he would have no choice but enforce the rules, 'Ouch' which she spoke without permission and making him repeat himself twice. He decided mean-spiritedly that to coerce her was a form of repeating.

He stepped toward her again closing the distance. His right hand tenderly lifted her chin. He saw and felt her swallow down her resoluteness. His actions did not stop with a kiss. He swept under her legs and lifted her up,, leaving her no other recourse put to hold on to him or fall.

It happened so fast. She was free-falling as he tossed her high in the air and, she was about to panic when she landed on her own bed. Mark was there instantly kissing her. His body pinned her to the mattress.

The deep thrusting kisses broke only long enough for him to say, "Open your legs, and don't make me repeat myself."

Strong course fingers found their target and he entered her soft place. Surprisingly he found it warm and definitely moist. Tiring of pillaging her mouth, he moved his lips down to her breast, recalling the pleasant memory of the night before.

When he felt her hand push against his shoulder, he stopped and dared her with his eyes to continue to struggle.

"Be still. I'm not hurting you."

But he was, maybe not physically right this second, but inside she was in pain. How could she have found him attractive? Why didn't she listen to her body trying to warn her? Why...

"No..."

"Yes, let go. Don't fight me. I will make you happy. "

His finger would not stop going deeper, and soon she grew lightheaded and felt as if she was going to explode. She knew this is what he wanted, and she had no way to prevent it from happening.

"Cum, cum for me... be a good girl."

"Uurrrgh!" It was not going to stop and she went over the edge, twisting and turning trying to get away from his hand. Each eye had an unshed tear when it was over. Panting for air, she relished the sexual release she just experienced. Wrapped in a haze of confusion and mixed emotions, she tried to curl up into a fetal position. He would have none of it, and forced himself next to her as he stroked her back and spoke consoling words to her.

"Your body was made for this, for me to share this pleasure with you."

And again his fingers reached for that part of her that still had a remaining tingling sensation when she moved.

"Again Zva," he said.

"NO."

"Yes, again and again."

By the fourth time she just lay dormant beside him and let him touch her in any manner he chose. He forced her to climax four times against her will. She felt betrayed by her own body and wondered if she were a slut. Then out of the blue he got up and told her to get dressed. He thought she'd run for the chance to be free of him, but she rose slowly and gracefully flowed out of the room.

"Meet me in the living room in ten minutes," he said calling after her.

She met him at the appointed time. Mark smiled after ogling her up and down.

"No yellow! Good girl. I have decided to take you to lunch. I know a small place about forty minutes from here. Don't disappoint me by trying anything that might anger me. Understand?"

His reward was a silent stare as he moved to hold the door open for her to pass through.

*** Benny's Cafe was a quaint little bistro on a side street in town. The lunch rush hour was just about over. Delicious aromas filled their senses as they entered. Zva was not hungry two minutes ago, however, now she was salivating from the delicious aroma. The cafe's ambiance was Greek with a touch of French. The booths all ten of them were separated by live plants on stands and hanging from the ceiling, giving the illusion of isolation from everyone else. The decor was cast in shadows. It made you want to whisper, so not to break the spell.

Mark chose a table in the back. It had only two chairs, and he sat with his back to the wall. Before sitting, he moved her chair next to him. He wanted her close, so that he could touch her when he felt like it and restrain her if she needed it. He chose this table for a second reason. The back door was only four feet away if it became necessary to leave in a hurry. He knew he was risking a great deal taking her out so soon.

bettyc
bettyc
3 Followers