All Comments on 'A Doctor's Dream Ch. 02'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Great Second Chapter!!!

That was a great second Chapter. I liked the way you described the relationship between the doctor and Jessica and how Jessica learned how to swallow the doctors large penis. I can hardly wait for the next chapter and what the doctor does to her next.

rocky789rocky789over 15 years ago
One of the greatest oral scenes I have ever read

You have a real talent for writing raw sex scenes. If just one of the many blow-jobs that I have had in my life had been this good, I might have learned a different number than sixty-nine. Oral sex this good should be enjoyed for what it is with no distractions such as a wet pussy in front of your face.

Mr_OwlowMr_Owlowalmost 15 years ago
Very Good

Please write the next part soon, can't wait for an anal part with as much detail and flow. The two first parts were great and I've never enjoyed a blow-job scene more.

Many thanks for a great story

//Mr_Owlow

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredibly hot

The subtle domination that gradually darkens in tone is pitch perfect.

freakgirl1134freakgirl1134over 13 years ago
WOW

Im defiantly taking notes! I cant wait to read more... its a great story line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
incredible

awe inspiring work

availableslave2uavailableslave2ualmost 12 years ago
Holy Hotness!!!

I loved the blow job scene. You wrote with such detail, I could feel that cock going down my throat. For someone who loves giving oral, I got pretty damned worked up reading that scene. Terrific way to start my Monday morning. Thanks!

sasa70sasa70over 9 years ago

This meets and exceeds my oral fetish. Your attention to detail is exquisite. I am so glad I found this, and that you wrote and shared it. I will be rereading for years to come. And I hope you do more blowjob and deep throat scenes soon. Thank you for a well-written and deliciously hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I would give you 10 stars if I could for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing

Good job, Jessica! But, for your first blow job, maybe you should have practiced on me. I am nowhere near nine inches!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hate to say it but I’m a 70 yr old guy who’s never had a blow job, but reading your description, I can now imagine what I’ve missed. Thanks for that memorable description!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous