A Dom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"I've been looking forward to having you under my control again."

The word 'control' had an immediate effect on Sarah's demeanor as her expression changed and she stood at attention looking down at the floor. It never fails to amaze me how some ladies who have demanding and responsible positions in the workforce could slip so easily into the submissive role.

I shivered in anticipation of the coming session as I asked, "You have Diva as back up?" Sarah nodded so I continued, "Anything you want before we start?"

Sarah's reply was to shake her head negatively from side to side; the ponytail of her tied back hair showing she had learnt from our first time together. The little lady was trembling in anticipation as I stood in front of her and reached out for the top button.

"The safe words are the same." I said as I slowly unbuttoned her outfit.

"Yes Andrew Sir." Sarah whispered as she stood with her eyes closed while I exposed her lovely breasts.

After I had undone the button at waist level I reached up and slipped the dress back off Sarah's shoulders, opened my hands and allowed the outfit to slide to the floor.

"Very good Sarah, no underwear as I instructed, you will be rewarded." I took a nipple of each breast between thumb and forefinger gently squeezing as I ordered, "Count slowly to twenty."

"One, two, three, four" Sarah counted as I squeezed her nipples tighter and tighter. By the time she got to fifteen tears were forming in the subbie's eyes and by the time she said "eighteen, nineteen, twenty" the tears were rolling down her cheeks.

As soon as she said twenty, I released my hold and commented, "Your nipples are very sensitive Sarah, I will go easy on them for the rest of today."

"No, no Sir." Sarah said defiantly as she wiped the tears from her cheeks. "Do as you wish, I love it and will use the safe words if the pain gets too much, Sir."

"As you wish Sarah." I said as grabbed a handful of her ponytail and guided the young girl to my spare room.

"Oh my God." Sarah spluttered as I pushed her into the room and she saw the equipment waiting for her.

The room was sparsely furnished with a sturdy leather covered massage table with various straps, ropes and cuffs hanging underneath. A variety of leather belts, mixed floggers and canes hung from hooks on one wall. A waist high small cupboard hid various items like handcuffs, vibrators, nipple clamps, blindfolds and other toys in the drawers. There were two straight-backed wooden chairs and an old well-padded lounge chair with timber arms.

I led Sarah to the massage table. "Right, up on the table on your back young lady. Today I will show you the benefits of bondage."

The novice submissive glanced warily at me before climbing up onto the table as instructed. As she settled down onto the cool leather I spread her legs wide apart and attached leather cuffs that were chained to the legs of the table. A quiet moan escaped Sarah's lips as I moved to the head of the table and secured both wrists in similar cuffs. I was feeling more confident than the first session as I took a silk frond flogger from the wall. Sarah's eyes watched the flogger and she shivered in anticipation as I traced the silk tips up and down her body.

"Ohhhhhhhh!"

With the flick of my wrist I suddenly whipped the flogger across the twin mounds of Sarah's breasts. I knew that there was little sting from the silk fronds as they were designed to excite rather than punish. Sarah jumped and her eyes opened wide in surprise but she remained silent as I set about flogging the lengths of silk all over her front of her body. I was careful with my aim as the tips caressed the inside of Sarah's thighs. I wanted to raise her excitement level slowly to bring her to what I hoped would be a powerful climax. Sarah's eyes were shining brightly as she watched me flick the silk fronds to within a few centimetres of her vagina. I gradually increased the force of the strokes until they were leaving a slight sting and when I hit her breasts a strong shiver of excitement ran through Sarah's body.

"Close your eyes my subbie." I ordered.

"My subbie!" Sarah looked directly at me and grinned as she heard the words. "Oh yes! I love it, thank you Sir." She continued before obeying my instruction.

Quietly I reached under the table, grasped two short lengths of leather similar in thickness to a drinking straw and suddenly whipped them across Sarah's milky white breasts.

"Owwwwwww!" Sarah yelled as her eyes shot open to see the two thin red marks.

Quickly I raised my arm again and repeated the stinging stroke.

"Oh my God!" Sarah squealed as her arms and legs pulled against the cuffs.

I ignored her protests and continued to whip the thin straps across her breasts, tummy and thighs. Many enjoyable practice sessions with Diva had made my aim very accurate and it wasn't long before there were many criss-crossed pink marks across the front of Sarah' luscious body. She was yelping and squealing with each sting and I wondered if the delightful subbie was going to use the safe words.

"Pleeeeease Andrew Sir!" Sarah pleaded as her breasts heaved with her panting.

"Please? Is that a new safe word?" I asked as I stopped the whipping.

"No Sir, I love it, it's just that I, I'm……………….."

"So close to cumming?" I smiled as I finished the sentence.

"Oh God, yes Sir." Sarah moaned as I dropped the leather strips and ran my fingertips over her damp pubic hair.

"Don't you dare cum." I ordered as I suddenly thrust two fingers deep into the wetness of her vagina.

"Ohhhhhhh no, please!" Sarah screamed as I held my fingers motionless in her pussy.

"Submissives must learn control Sarah." I lectured as I thoroughly enjoyed teasing the poor girl. "You will not orgasm until I give you permission, do you understand?"

"Y'yes Sir, I'll try." Sarah moaned as she squeezed her eyes closed and gritted her teeth as I slowly twisted my fingers in half circles.

I teasingly finger fucked my subbie a few times before withdrawing my glistening fingers and pushing them against her teeth. Sarah groaned, opened her mouth and sucked her juices from my fingers. I pulled my fingers from her mouth and she looked up at me in wide-eyed confusion as unclipped the chains from her cuffs.

"Roll over."

Obviously my teasing had upset Sarah as she flashed me a dirty look of annoyance. Then she caught my stern expression and quickly turned over to lie on her stomach. My new submissive was still not sure of my intentions but spread her legs wide without being instructed.

"Kneel up!" I ordered loudly.

"What?" Sarah turned her head to the side as she questioned my instruction.

"You heard me, I said kneel up!" I snapped as I grabbed her ponytail and pulled hard.

"Owwwwww!" Sarah screamed as she pushed herself up with her hands.

"Kneel with your back straight and you hands on your head." I said angrily.

"Oh I'm sorry Sir." Sarah almost whined as she took up the ordered position.

"You do not question my instructions, never, ever. Do you understand?"

"Y'yes Sir, I'm so………"

"Sorry Sarah? Surely you weren't going to use that word again?" I was enjoying playing the tough Dom. "Do you not remember I forbade the use of the sorry word two weeks ago?"

Sarah just nodded as tears welled in her eyes. I knew that she hated to disappoint me and felt that she had let me down. I stayed quiet and let my words sink in as Sarah tried to remain motionless on her knees in the silent room. After two minutes that must have seemed much longer to my lovely submissive I placed a firm pillow on the massage table directly in front of her.

"Right, lie down!" I snapped firmly.

Sarah bit her bottom lip and followed my instruction, lying down with the pillow under her hips. As I reattached the cuffs to her ankles and wrists I marveled at the willingness of my new girl to please and obey. Sarah's dutiful compliance to my instructions gave me confidence that, once again, I was treating my subbie the correct way. I could feel Sarah's eyes watching me as I walked the few paces to the wall where the floggers and straps hung. I knew the strap I intended to use but stood as if undecided to heighten the tension in the room. Finally I reached out and grasped a medium weight strap about the width of three fingers. I heard Sarah moan in expectation as I turned and moved back beside her.

"Punishment time Sarah." I said as I caressed her buttocks with the tip of the strap. "Three of the best for questioning an order, plus an extra three for using a forbidden word."

"Y'yes Sir." Sarah replied as she tensed her body in readiness for the first crack of the strap.

There was something special about this girl that made me drop the stern Dom image. I placed the strap over her bum and bent over to whisper. "Don't forget the safe words my subbie."

Sarah turned her head and looked straight into my eyes. "Thank you Sir, I know the safe words and I will use them if necessary. But I was wrong and deserve to be punished." A shiver ran through her body as she paused and smiled weakly before saying, "Please get on with it, Sir."

I returned her smile with a grin before standing in position with the strap in my hand. "Count each stroke out loud Sarah."

'Crack!' - "Ohhhhhhhh, one Sir."

'Crack!' - "Yaaaaaaahhhhh! Two Sir."

The first two strokes were quite light but the third had quite a sting.

'Crack!!' - Owwwwwwwwwwww! Oh, three Sir."

'Crack!! - "Noooooooooooooooooo!! Oh hell, four Sir."

I ran a hand over the four red marks and felt the heat emanating from her skin. The strong aroma of a woman on heat reached my nostrils and hardness of my cock told me how I would follow up the strapping.

I raised my arm in the air and the strap whistled through the air before exploding across Sarah's arse.

'CRACK!" - "Yeeeooowwwccchhhh! Oh my God, five!"

'Crack!!' - "Aiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!! Ohhhhh shiiiiit, six!" Sarah screamed as she jerked against the chains before collapsing down onto the pillow.

I dropped the strap onto the floor and nearly as quickly pulled off my shoes, pants and undies. My stiff cock bounced as I grabbed a condom from a drawer and clambered up on the table behind Sarah. I hurriedly slipped the condom over my erection and pushed it hard into the moaning subbie's very wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yes!" Sarah screamed, "Fuck me Andrew, fuck me!"

This was not a time for subtlety or sensuous love making so I grasped Sarah's hips as I started to thrust my cock in and out of her vagina. We were both as horny as hell after the previous play and I loved the feeling of her tight pussy squeezing my cock. I jerked my hips back and forward as I screwed my new subbie fast and hard. I could feel my balls slapping as my cock filled the deepest recesses of her pussy. I was grunting loudly each time I pushed forward and Sarah was moaning continuously as we rushed towards our climaxes. I reached forward, grabbed the base of Sarah's ponytail and pulled her head back as my cock started to spurt into the condom. My body was juddering with my powerful orgasm as Sarah screamed and collapsed down onto the table with me lying on top of her. We were both perspiring freely and gasping for air as I somehow managed to pull my cock from her slippery but tight vagina. After a short time I pushed myself off the sexy redhead and into a sitting position on the end of the massage table. To my surprise Sarah heaved herself off the table and stood on wobbly legs in front of me.

"Please Sir, may I clean you?"

As I nodded my agreement Sarah reached out and pulled the sticky condom off my cock. Then she leant forward, took my half-limp dick into her mouth and proceeded to suck and lick my cum into her mouth. Judging by the noises of appreciation the young nurse was enjoying herself and I made a mental note to make the most of her oral skills in the very near future.

"Thank you Sir, that was yummy." Sarah said with appreciation as she stood upright in front of me. She licked her lips and continued, "I loved it when you took me from behind, use me as your fucktoy whenever you wish Sir."

"Thank you Sarah, you can be sure I will, but right now I think we could both do with a shower to freshen up. Come with me, there's room for two. You can wash and dry me from head to toe."

"Oh yessssss Sir." Sarah grinned gleefully, "It will be my pleasure Sir."

After a mutually enjoyable long shower it was time for Sarah to depart. After dressing we made a time for our next meeting and shared hugs and a long kiss. Our friendship was growing stronger each time we met and both of us were looking forward to our next session.

Chapter Five - The Final Set-up

Sarah was five minutes late as I opened the front door and let her into my entrance hall.

"You're late." I stated as the pretty young redhead placed a vinyl carry-bag to one side and then dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Yes Sir." Sarah replied as she gazed submissively at the floor.

"You have a reason?" I asked. "Look at me Sarah"

"Yes Sir." Sarah looked up at me and continued. "My car had two flat tyres, the local kids were running around very late last night, they have done that before. I called the Automobile Association for service but there was a minimum of thirty minutes delay. So made arrangements for them to come to inflate my tyres and I managed to get a taxi. That's why I am late Sir."

I dropped the stern Dom look and smiled down at the worried subbie. "You could have called me and come later Sarah. I don't want you to pay for a taxi."

"I know how you demand punctuality Sir, and I hate to disappoint you." Sarah said as she chose her words carefully.

"There are no problems with being late for genuine reasons Sarah, so next time phone me." I said as I reached down, pulled her to her feet and gave her a hug. "And congratulations for not using the 's' word."

Sarah giggled and beamed at my words of praise.

"Are you still using Diva as your safety backup?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Ah, no Andrew Sir, I did speak to Mistress Diva and told her that I felt completely safe with you without using her as backup, and she agreed."

"Thank you Sarah, those words just made my day." I made a mock adjustment of a halo before continuing, "Right, ready for some action?"

Sarah laughed and beamed again before her expression turned serious as she replied, "Oh yes Sir, whatever you desire Sir!"

My reply was to grasp Sarah's shoulders and turn her around to face the wall. She shuddered as I wrapped a black cloth blindfold around over her eyes and tied it at the back. With my hands on her upper arms I guided the compliant subbie down the passage and back into the spare room. I stopped and after making sure that Sarah was balanced I moved around in front of her and slowly unbuttoned the long frock. I was rapt to gaze upon my subbie as she stood proudly nude, trusting her complete safety to me. Sarah moaned as I roughly fondled her breasts with my fingers pressing strongly into her flesh. The little red head grimaced and yelped as I pulled and twisted the hard nipples, but her half smile gave away the pleasure she was feeling at my treatment. I moved back a little and smacked her breasts from side to side with stinging hits of my open hand. Sarah moaned again as I guided her backwards until the back of her legs touched a chair. I pushed her down onto the cool black leather and placed her arms in position on the timber armrests. She shivered but remained silent as I strapped her forearms into position on the smooth timber and her legs wide apart against the chair's legs.

"Oh God!" Sarah yelled as I suddenly thrust two fingers deep into her vagina.

I played gently, twisting and sliding my fingers around in her dampness, with a couple of quick rubs on the clitoris helping to raise her level of excitement.

"Please……….." Sarah moaned as I withdrew my fingers and moved away from the frustrated subbie.

"Patience is a virtue of every great submissive." I reminded my blindfolded captive.

Sarah's panting was the only sound in the room for at least two minutes as the tension increased.

'Whoooosh!' - 'Crack!' - "Yeoooooowwwwww!"

The sound of a cane slicing through the air was stopped by the 'crack' of the rattan on bare skin and followed immediately by a scream of a female in pain.

"Oh my God!" Sarah yelled, "What's going on?"

Five more times the rattan bit into the buttocks and five more times the screams of pain and pleasure reverberated around the room. I glanced across at Sarah who was straining against the straps with her mouth grimaced as she moaned in frustration under the blindfold.

I moved back to Sarah and patted her head. "Easy my subbie, it could be a tape recording."

"A recording?" Sarah froze at my unexpected suggestion.

I was enjoying myself. "Well it could be," I said as I untied the blindfold until I was holding it over Sarah's eyes. I paused for effect and then continued as I whipped the blindfold away, "But then again it could be Mistress Diva!"

Sarah gasped and blinked in the bright light as her eyes took in the sight a few feet in front of her. Mistress Diva was bent over the massage table with her red-striped arse in full view of the tied subbie. Diva twisted her head back so she could see Sarah and laughed at the expression on the young girl's face.

"I told you Andrew was devious." Diva said as she gasped air into her lungs. "But I didn't think he would trick you this way."

Sarah flopped back into the chair shaking her head from side to side in wonderment. I assisted Diva up onto the massage table so she could recover from her caning in a bit of comfort. Diva lay on her side and watched Sarah as I explained how the situation came about.

"Sarah, you remember that I told you that Mistress Diva is a switch?" Sarah nodded as I continued. "Well she phoned me this morning badly in need of her regular caning and as she can sweet talk me quite easily I agreed to fit her in before you came."

"But I was late and didn't have a good excuse, that's why there are fifteen marks on my bum and not the usual dozen." Diva winced and muttered, "You'd think I'd learn by now."

"Perhaps subconsciously you don't want to learn Mistress?" Sarah said, almost as a statement rather than a question. "Oh, Sir, I should be quiet."

"Very clever of you Sarah." I agreed, noting that Sarah was more insightful than I had thought. "Mistress Diva does love her submissive side, and never be afraid to state your mind, just because you are submissive doesn't mean you haven't got a brain."

"Amen, if only all dominants would agree with that." Diva muttered quietly.

Sarah beamed again, happy that she had pleased her new Master and his lovely Mistress friend.

"So I hadn't finished with Diva's caning when you were due to arrive and while I was waiting for you in the hall I hatched my deviant plan with the blindfold." I chuckled, pleased with the success of my ideas.

"Andrew darling," Diva purred as she eased her nude body down off the massage table. "Remember your promise to me?"

"Of course I do dear Diva, go right ahead." I replied as I flopped down in a spare chair. "Sarah, the safe words apply all the time."

"Sir?" Sarah queried.

I smiled in reply and watched as my old friend moved over to stand in front of the wondering and slightly confused Sarah.

"Andrew you were very rough with Sarah's breasts, I can faint bruises coming out already." Diva admonished me.

"It's ok Mistress Diva, I love it." Sarah said with a grin at me. "And the sore bruises will remind me of being here over the next few days."

"She is even more beautiful in the nude than I imagined." Diva said as she dropped to her knees in front of Sarah and removed the straps from around the younger girl's ankles. "I bet you taste divine too my little darling."

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers