A Dom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"Ohhhhhhh Sir?" Sarah moaned as Diva pulled her forward so her bum was on the edge of the chair with her legs spread wide apart.

"Mmmmmmm, at last."

These were the last words we heard from Diva for some time as she buried her head in the junction of Sarah's thighs. I had a great view as Diva began to work her magic and well-practiced tongue in and around the subbie's vagina. Licking, probing and using the tongue as if it were a small cock quickly followed little kisses and nibbles around the labia. Sarah was moaning loudly and looking at me as she shook her head from side to side. I grinned, took a small piece of red cardboard from my shirt pocket and held it for Sarah to see.

"Nooooooooooooo!" Sarah groaned as her body started to shake, "Don't stop!"

I could see the tip of Diva's tongue concentrating on Sarah's clitoris and I knew that the subbie's climax was near. Diva was licking, sucking and nibbling on Sarah as my cock was pushing against the confines of my pants. I refrained from pleasuring myself knowing that one or both of the girls would take care of me a bit later. Suddenly, unintelligible guttural noises came from Sarah as a powerful orgasm swept through her body. Diva was sucking noisily on the love juices dribbling from Sarah's soaked pussy as the perspiring submissive crashed back into the chair.

Diva glanced sideways at me, licking her lips like a cat that had got the cream. I nodded my appreciation and grinned as Diva started to kiss and lick her way up Sarah's panting body. A short exploration of the navel was followed by Diva kissing and nibbling on each hard nipple and sucking and licking both breasts. Diva scrambled to her feet and released the straps holding Sarah's arms to the chair. Diva then kissed the overwhelmed redhead softly on the lips before moving over to me and easing herself down onto my lap.

"Careful Diva, you know what watching two girls does to me."

"Of course I do dear Andrew." Diva said as she kissed my cheek. "Thank you my friend."

"Are you ok Sarah?" I asked the still panting subbie.

Sarah just nodded in reply, as she lay slumped in chair.

"I think that we need a break and let Sarah recover, I'll make some coffee." I said as I eased Diva off my lap.

"No, no Sir!" Sarah exclaimed. "Please let me get the coffee!"

I looked at Diva's surprised expression and shrugged my shoulders as I stood. "Ok, sure Sarah, but catch your breath first, just relax for a while and then attend to the coffee."

"Andrew, perhaps you could wait in the living room." Diva said as she gave me a not so subtle push in the direction of the door.

"I thought I was the dominant around here." I grumbled to myself as I left the room to the sound of giggles from the two girls.

Mistress Diva joined me about five minutes after I sat on the sofa in the living room. She carried her clothes in her arms and proceeded to dress while grinning widely at me.

"What are you two up to now?" I asked as the sounds of coffee preparation started from the kitchen.

"You'll see Andrew, patience is a virtue as you have told me so often. Sarah is fine, she just wants to please you."

"Naturally my dear Diva, don't they all?" I replied with a smile.

"Very funny." Diva said as she poked her tongue out at me.

Suddenly our nude subbie came running from the kitchen across the living room and into the hall. Diva and I only had time to look at each other in surprise before Sarah bounced back again, this time carrying the bag she had left in the hall.

"Won't be long Sir." Sarah grinned as she returned to the kitchen.

"I'm lost for words." I said as Diva finished dressing and sat down beside me.

"Andrew darling." Diva said as she knelt beside me, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Uh oh."

"Would you mind awfully if I gave Sarah a lift home after we have coffee? Hmmmm sweet Dom of mine?"

I burst out laughing. "Home?" I asked. "I bet it's your place and not hers."

Diva blushed before kissing me again, this time on the lips. "You know me too well my sweet mentor, you don't mind do you?"

Just as I was about to reply Sarah entered the living room carrying a polished silver tray together with a pot of steaming coffee, a jug of cream, three cups and saucers with matching small plates. Also on the tray were a smaller silver plate of chocolate biscuits and a small bowl of sugar. She placed the tray carefully on the coffee table and curtsied before kneeling on the floor at our feet.

"Coffee is served Sir and Mistress, how would do you like it? Black or white? With or without sugar?"

Diva and I placed our orders and watched in silence as the still-nude Sarah performed a beautiful serve for our mutual appreciation.

"Mmmm lovely coffee and Tim Tams! I haven't had a Tim Tam for ages." I was quite touched by Sarah's desire to serve and impress. "You have a cup too my subbie."

"Thank you Sir." The young red head beamed with pleasure. "I think Tim Tam's are Australia's answer to world peace, throw chocolate biscuits instead of bombs and the wars would soon end."

Diva and I burst out laughing at Sarah's joke and she blushed bright red at our enjoyment.

"Andrew I think you may need to purchase a French maid's outfit for Sarah." Diva said. "She would be a great asset for your birthday party in a few weeks."

"Ohhh yes!" Sarah said enthusiastically.

"I thought I told you I wasn't having a party." I sighed.

"Not a chance." Diva giggled as she winked at Sarah. "I'll take Sarah shopping next week for an outfit."

We sat sipping the delicious coffee for a minute before I asked, "How do feel about what has happened so far today Sarah?"

"Well Sir, the blindfold took me by surprise and it was scary not knowing what was going to happen. But I was all right and loved you playing with me until the cane landed and Mistress Diva screamed. I nearly shit myself when that happened." Sarah said with a giggle.

Diva started to speak but I motioned her to remain silent. "And what about Mistress Diva going down on you?" I asked.

Sarah's eyes were bright with excitement as she glanced quickly at Mistress Diva before looking back at me.

"It was so exciting and made one of my fantasies come to life. How did you know?"

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly and replied, "Mind reading is just one of my super powers."

Diva spluttered her coffee and jabbed me in the ribs. "With due respect, what bullshit Andrew, Sir." Diva looked at Sarah and continued, "I picked up on your bisexuality when we met in the mall."

"You did? Well both of you are amazing." Sarah smiled.

"Well I could have been wrong, but very glad I wasn't." Diva said with a wicked chuckle.

"Speaking of the mall, Andrew Sir, may I ask a question?" Sarah inquired.

"Of course, ask away lil subbie."

Sarah looked directly at Diva then back at me and stated, "Mistress Diva was a set-up when we first met at the mall wasn't she?"

"You cheeky brat." I laughed. "Yes she was Sarah, to make you feel safe."

Sarah beamed. "I knew it! I knew it! Well Mistress you had the right effect, I felt I was safe before you arrived, but you were the icing on the cake. Thank you both so much."

We continued to chat until the coffee was finished and Sarah cleared everything away to the kitchen. Diva and I could hear her humming cheerfully as she washed and dried the dishes. Diva gave me a funny look as I motioned her to sit right up close to me but complied just as Sarah returned to the living room. The pretty nude redhead knelt in front of us with her head bowed.

"Thank you very much for the lovely surprise serve Sarah," I said, "I think you deserve a reward."

"A reward Sir?"

"Yes come here and lay face down across our laps." I said as I patted Diva's thighs.

"Oh yes Sir and Ma'am." A shiver ran through the young subbie as she rose from the floor and laid herself carefully down as instructed.

"Ladies first my dear Diva." I said graciously as I spread Sarah's legs wide apart.

Diva grinned broadly as she raised a hand in the air and brought it down with a firm spank on Sarah's nearest cheek. I quickly followed with a sharp impact on the other cheek to the appreciative yelp from our subbie. Diva and I were soon in a lovely rhythm as we alternated spanks of a variety of strength that soon had Sarah squirming with pleasure. Although rare, tandem spanking was always fun for Diva and I and we reveled in the sounds coming from Sarah as we turned her arse a lovely pink colour. My free hand found a hairbrush hidden under a cushion and I passed it to Diva. She grinned and nodded as I stopped spanking and slipped my hand between Sarah's thighs. Diva alternated smart smacks on Sarah's cheeks with the hairbrush as my fingers probed between the subbie's labia. A few short thrusts with two fingers into Sarah's vagina followed by a quick rub of her clitoris quickly bought about the inevitable conclusion. Sarah screamed loudly, her legs kicked strongly and her hands were punching the couch as another powerful orgasm swept through her glowing body. Diva and I grinned and kissed each other as our amazing subbie moaned loudly on our laps. When Sarah's breathing had returned to something near normal we eased her down onto the floor where she lay looking up at us with a wide smile.

I moved slightly away from Diva, looked at her and ordered, "Hands on your head!"

I knew that Diva wanted to get away with Sarah and she flashed me a look of annoyance as she complied with my instruction. Sarah scrambled into the kneeling position and gasped as I leant forward and pushed a hand between Diva's thighs under her skirt. My sexy Mistress friend opened her legs allowing my fingers to push against her panty-less pussy. Diva moaned as I pushed two fingers deep into her wetness while my thumb sought and found her hard little clit.

"Don't cum until I tell you." I ordered as my thumb rubbed gently on her clitoris.

"Oh god Andrew!" Diva moaned as my fingers teased deep in her vagina.

I glanced at Sarah who was wide-eyed as she watched and listened to her Mistress. I knew from past experiences just how much of this play that Diva could take and I wanted her to climax on demand to show the lovely Sarah. Diva's ample breasts were heaving under her blouse as she moaned and sucked air deep into her lungs.

"Cum on the count of ten," I ordered as I rubbed harder on Diva's clit. "Sarah count starting now."

Sarah looked at me with amazement but started to count. "One, two, three, four."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh hell!" Diva's moans drowned Sarah's counting.

"Louder Sarah!"

"Yes Sir," Sarah yelled, "Seven, eight, nine." She stopped as I held up my free hand like a policeman directing traffic.

I pulled the fingers from Diva's pussy and gave three hard thrusts before pointing my free hand at Sarah.

"Ten!" Sarah screamed the word so loud it may have been heard in the street.

"Uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhh!" Diva's back arched off the couch as the powerful orgasm shuddered through her body.

My lovely friend collapsed back onto the couch shaking and moaning as I withdrew my fingers from her dripping pussy. Sarah was sitting back on her heels, watching Diva excitedly as I pushed my sticky fingers against the young subbie's mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Sarah said with surprise before placing her lips around my fingers and sucking tentatively on the gooey cum.

"Please Andrew, wait." Diva pleaded, shaking her head from side to side as I held my free hand just above her shoulder.

"Cum again when I touch your shoulder." I ordered as Sarah finished sucking and licking my fingers.

As I held my hand just above Diva's shoulder I glanced at Sarah to see her grinning and licking her lips.

"You like my subbie?" I asked as Diva continued to gasp air into her lungs.

"Yes Sir." Sarah almost whispered as she gazed intently at my hand.

I silently counted to sixty, prayed that I had got the timing right and suddenly tapped the Mistress on the shoulder as I said, "Cum again Diva."

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh God!" Diva shrieked as another powerful climax made her body convulse on the couch.

I rose to my feet, walked nonchalantly towards the hall and stopped in the doorway looking at the two girls. Diva had her eyes closed and was muttering something about fiendish Doms while Sarah was still kneeling open-mouthed in front of the lovely Mistress.

"You may leave whenever you wish girls." I said with a grin. "Just stop by my office before you go."

I turned on my heels and walked the short distance to my office/workroom. After grabbing a cold beer from the small fridge I relaxed in my chair feeling rather pleased with myself. The session with Diva and Sarah had gone remarkably well, from the moment that my subbie arrived late right through to the unplanned demonstration of multiple orgasms. Diva had been correct in her deduction that Sarah had bisexual traits and I was sure that they would enjoy the rest of the day. My mind was going critically through my performance in the session when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in girls." I called as I swiveled my chair around to see Diva and Sarah, both now fully dressed, enter the room hand in hand.

The girls stopped in front of me and curtsied before saying in unison, "Thank you so much Andrew Sir."

"You are most welcome, I am very lucky to have both of you as friends."

"You didn't answer my request to give Sarah a lift home." Diva said with a knowing smile.

"You think you will be safe Sarah?" I asked. "You have my number for safety backup?" Diva and Sarah burst into a fit of giggles at my suggestion as I continued. "Yes of course you may drive her home but there's just one thing I need to point out about today."

"Yes Sir?" Once again they spoke together.

"Female orgasms six, seven or more, who knows? Male orgasms zero." I said with a laugh as I rose from my chair. "That's fine for today but Sarah I want to see you next week and you will concentrate entirely on my pleasure."

"Oh yessssss Sir!" Sarah beamed at my words. "You can be sure I will."

I spread my arms wide and the three of us embraced in a group hug.

"Ok off you go." I said as I kissed them both goodbye. "Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Except have multiple orgasms!" Diva laughed as she pushed Sarah towards the door.

As the two giggling girls walked down the garden path I shut the front door and returned to my office. I sat in my chair and wondered once again about the strange destiny that continued to bring these lovely submissive girls into my life.

THE END

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers