A Dragon Knows What a Dragon Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I'll have to think of some other way to kiss you, won't I?"

Mikal blinked and then grinned, "I suppose you will," Mikal shivered at the implications of Nick's words, "But not here." I'm going to have to find a different teaching style. He's not some green kid who needs the basic's.

"Then where?" Nick's eyes flicked to Mikal's jaw line. A slow, sensuous smile formed as he ran a mental tongue along it.

Mikal opened his mouth and then groaned at the sensation along his jaw, "Not helping Bedlam."

Nick gave a low throaty chuckle, "Told you, I'll find a different way."

"Who came to whom Nick?"

"Point," Nick sighed. Looks like I still have to keep some sort of control. Damn.

Mikal sighed as well. I can't teach like this, not with wanting to just devour him. Mikal could feel the reaction in Nick's body to the kiss, to the closeness. He took a deep breath, pressing his body closer for a moment, "How long?"

"A week."

"Nick," Mikal found himself resting his forehead against the velvet clad chest, "I.. can try, as I said, but frankly, I don't think either of us is going to be able to learn or teach or anything until we get things out of our systems."

"Such as..?"

"Our mutual curiosity for one."

Nick raised a brow, "Curiosity... or need?"

"Both," Mikal acknowledged in a whisper. Damn his astuteness.

Nick reached to lift Mikal's head, keeping the single finger under his jaw, "Find someplace then."

Mikal met those blazing green eyes and trans-located them both to the nearest chamber his could recall, which ironically was StarMaster's, "Someplace." His eyes drifted to the hollow of Nick's throat. I can't think. All I seem to be able to do is freeze. Mikal shuddered and forced himself to step back, wriggling away from the hand on the back of his neck. Only then could he find the ability to take a deep breath, "Sadly, you still scare the hell out of me Nick. For different reasons now, but," he paused and dared to look over his shoulder, "you are most definitely scary."

Nick let Mikal go, and drew his own deep breath. I'm scary? DeVey, you blue eyed siren, You are worse by far. You are like nothing I've ever encountered. His eyes swept over Mikal, picking up the changes in body temperature and breathing without even trying. With the vampiric part of him subdued or removed, the dragon was now far more prominent, and the dragon Really wanted to keep exploring these new sensations and tastes. Nick shoved his hair back from his face, "And you aren't?"

"Wait.. you are actually admitting to being afraid.. of me?"

Nick offered a sheepish smile, "Maybe."

Mikal turned around slowly with a wicked grin on his face, and walked back to Nick, stopping right in front of him, then reached out and gently poked him in the chest "Boo."

Nick rolled his eyes, "Remind me to pencil in to jump a foot in the air and scream like a girl, okay?" He grabbed Mikal's finger and deliberately licked it. He tastes like lust, cedar, and blue? How the hell do you taste like a color?

Mikal had started to laugh, until her felt Nick's tongue. Soft, rough and deliciously warm. His chuckle turned into a soft gasp, "Nick.."

"You make me think of Starlings. Iridescent and fascinating... and damn hard to catch, even for me."

Mikal managed a half laugh, "That then would make you rather like a King Cobra, hypnotizing, beautiful and fucking lethal." They were toe to toe again and again the tension rose between them, like a living, quivering entity, "So, lets be clear here...no teaching, not the first time.. at least not consciously, yes?"

"Yes."

"Good." Mikal drew a shaky breath and closed the small distance between them, leaned in and kissed the base of Nick's throat softly, then licked it. Velvety, warm, smelling of musk and spice and tasting like the feel of sun-warmed copper. He could feel the coiled power and the shiver that went through Nick and smiled. Another kiss, this one along his collar bone. Not stopping the slow kisses, he reached around, found the simple tie that held Nick's hair back and deftly untied it with a sigh, "Wanted to do that for years." Not stopping, he buried his hands in the mass of coppery hair, the kisses now being delivered along the powerful neck.

He paused when he felt his hair freed from it's own tie and Nick's hands slid into it. They'd agreed, no teaching, which meant no need to play by any rules. He'd seen Nick once or twice without a shirt, but seeing wasn't feeling, or tasting. Mikal upped the ante, vanished Nick's shirt and ran his tongue up his neck, "I'll see your hair and raise you a shirt Bedlam."

Nick drew a hissing breath. The vampiric part was suppressed, but the instinct to control remained. He tangled his hands in Mikal's hair and when his shirt vanished he tightened them, pulling Mikal's head back, "I'll see your damned shirt," barely aware of the growl in his voice. Freeing just one hand, he shredded the shirt from Mikal's back, grazing the dragon in the process. When that elicited a hiss and Mikal arched, Nick dipped his head and returned the favor of kisses up the side of the neck. Habit had him adding in a nip here and there, until he reached Mikal's jaw. Lifting his head he studied the dark haired carver.

He could see the flickering temperatures of his body. He could almost hear them shift and shimmer they were so intense. Nick blinked slowly and looked again, without the thermographic patterns, relaxing his hand slightly. I wonder how many are fooled by his delicate face? His slender build? What a surprised they must get, because he's many things, but fragile or delicate wouldn't be among those things. Nick had a momentary vision of Mikal kneeling at his feet, chained, which sent a visceral shiver through him.

Mikal fought to not give in, to not just melt under the onslaught of sensations and sheer power. When Nick's hand relaxed in his hair, he brought his head up slightly, watching through hooded lids. Because the room was one of the safest in Sanctuary, Mikal hadn't bothered to reenforce his mental shields, so he caught the visual and the thoughts. He drew a hissing breath of his own, moving a hand to place it on Nick's chest, "Nick.. lets both forget that ran through your mind just now. It's a dangerous, probably fatal idea."

"I know... but it's still a damn pretty visual Mikal," he found himself smiling, "What is it I've heard.. to thine own self be true?"

"You do not want to go that path Nickodemus.. please."

Green eyes flashed white fire for a split second, shifting from hungry to cunning and back again, "How about minus the chains?" Centuries of practice made putting Mikal on his knees by sheer leverage in his hair, easy and swift.

Finding himself abruptly on his knee's caught Mikal off guard and left him almost breathless. It also put his face at crotch level. Instinctively he reached for the hand holding him, then stopped and instead reached a hand to brace against Nick's leather clad thigh. From where he was there was only one possible place, spanning the considerable bulge. Mikal swallowed and looked up Nick's body, "Neat trick. From where I'm at though, I can bring you down almost as fast," Mikal's voice was soft and shaking. Not only can, but want to. Not looking away he moved his thumb ever so slightly and felt the twitch from the bulge.

Nick found breathing uncertain at best suddenly. The look, the hand position, hell the body position weren't new sights to him. Even that it was male wasn't completely unknown. The words, spoken so softly, the half caress, those were unexpected and sent an almost electric shock through him, "No teaching, remember?"

"Wouldn't be. It'd be leveling the playing field," Mikal's voice shook slightly as he moved his thumb again, slowly and deliberately this time, "You've got me where you want me, don't you? You've done this a time or two, but I'm pretty sure what the next move is. What I'm saying Nick is simply that taking that next step means, I take you down."

Nick arched a brow, then sucked in a sharp breath. The feel of the thumb caressing him through the fine leather was dizzying. Mikal's words ignited a strange fire in his brain and body, "So you say."

"Try me."

The two words were like a slap, like a gust of wind adding fuel to the slow building fire. The dragon in Nickodemus roared in fury at the challenge, even as the leather pants vanished. Freed from it's constraint, his heavy, rock hard cock slid out from under Mikal's hand in a slow, bobbing arc. From where he knelt, Mikal felt the head sweep past his cheek, leaving a light glistening trail. Mikal turned his head, took a deep breath and regarded the twitching cock with something between pure lust and a critical eye.

Years before Nickodemus had been at the Mountain in an effort to help heal one of the foremost courtesans of the day. Desiree was more than that thought. She was breath-taking and could take one's breath away by just breathing. The circumstances that had brought her to the Mountain were, indirectly, Nick's fault, so when Day had come to him and begged him to try and help, he'd grudgingly agreed. Grudgingly only because he'd recently been re-sired and had in turn re-sired Dimirtri. He'd been pretty sure though that this attempt would end badly for someone. The someone had ended up him. The short of it all was that he'd landed in the Mountain's ICU with his genitals deeply bruised and stomped, almost beyond recognition.

One of the people who'd helped in the healing had been Mikal. After Wind had done as much as he dared for reconstructing everything, it became a matter of physical therapy, so to speak. While Scythe could have helped with it, the temptation for Nick to bury the still healing cock in his wife was deemed a bit too risky. So, Mikal, along with a couple others had been assigned. The first time Mikal had actually seen Nick had been a week after the incident, and he'd had to fight the instinct to blanch at the sight of the damage. As he'd patiently and gently worked on the healing, he wondered to himself if all that they were doing would be enough. Mikal hadn't heard how well everything had healed.

Mikal looked up, licked his lips and offered a smoldering smile, "Now that is a glorious sight Nick." He didn't wait for a response, but wrapped a hand around the base, pressing his thumb on the underside. The scent combination of musk and spice sent a shiver through him, and the searing warmth of the heavily veined, thick cock in his hand obliterated the last conscious vestiges of the healer in him. Ignoring the sharp intake of breath from Nick, he slowly ran his tongue from base to tip, savoring the drops of pre-cum. He didn't need to glance up to see the reaction, he felt it in the quivering twitch, and in the hand tightening in his hair. He leaned in and engulfed the engorged, glistening head in his mouth and then flicked his tongue along it. He heard a strangled groan and deliberately teased his tongue around the broad head a couple times, savoring the firm velvetiness before shifting angles and sucking half way down.

His hand had stayed braced against Nick's thigh, and Mikal could feel the muscles quivering and tensing. He teased the underside of Nick's cock again with a firm stroking of his tongue, and was rewarded with another strangled groan, and a a deeper tremble under his hand. Slowly he eased his way down, pausing once to adjust his angle of attack as the mushroom head grazed the back of his throat. He could feel the hands in his hair guiding, almost demanding his progress, and he had no problem with that. He pulled back a fraction, to get a deep breath, then finished engulfing Nick's substantial cock in one stroke. He felt a hand shift in his hair to cradle the back of his head, and if he could have, he would have smiled.

He held there, eyes closed, feeling the sheer power of the man before pulling back enough to take a breath, inhaling the heavy musky smell, blended with a dark spiciness.

"I'm still... standing.. and... you are... still on...your knees." There was an almost mocking tone to Nick's gasped out observation. The feel of Mikal engulfing his entire length had almost buckled his knee's, but almost wasn't at all what this challenge was about.

Mikal grunted and slid his mouth back down to the base, then pulled back again. Nick's hands in his hair and his own hands braced strategically gave him all the leverage he needed. The feel of the slickness, and the compelling taste of pre-cum were blissful. Mikal had the measure now of what he was dealing with and began a steady rhythm, down and then up, his tongue dancing along the entire length each time. When he felt Nick's thigh start to flex under his hand, he dug his fingers in and paused at the halfway point, "Still believe I can't take you down from where I'm kneeling Nickodemus?" Mikal's mind brushed across Nick's as he threw the taunt out. After all, trying to talk with one's mouth full was not only rude, but dangerous.

"Yess."

Mikal chuckled in the back of his throat at the tone in Nick's voice, then slid back down to the base, where he paused, letting his tongue, and only his tongue, shift to something closer to draconic. Long, flexible, forked and muscular, he coiled it around the throbbing cock and applied a pulsing pressure as he drew back. Relaxing it, he slid back down, taking a slower rhythm. He could feel on so many levels the tremors that ran through Nick's body. Tremors of surprise, desire, need and muscular, as he fought to keep his knees from buckling. Mikal paused at the base and trilled softly in the very back of his throat, wringing a groaning yelp from Nick. Shifting tactics once more, he reached with his mind to find the Nick's dragon.

He didn't have to reach far, as it was actually closer to the surface and easier to find with the vampiric parts suppressed. Slowing his bobbing pace, he wrapped his tongue on both levels, so that it also wrapped around the dragon's cock. He knew he was spot on when Nick roared in startlement and drove himself down Mikal's throat. Mikal closed his eyes and gave into the desire to fuck Nick to his knee's with just his mouth. Rippling pulses and zings of electricity, up and down Nick's cock. Squeezing, releasing, twining and coiling, in slick, wet heat that sucked and nibbled with each motion; on two levels.

It was like nothing Nick had ever felt. Sensory overload threatened, as the sensations reached higher and higher. He tried to lock his knees, but a pulse unlocked them. He tried to breath, but the best he could do was gasp and pant. He tried to see, but there was just the burning vision of Mikal, dark hair flowing, on his knees at his feet, mouth fucking him. From his core he could feel a climax of incredible power building and all he could do was be run over by it, "Oh goddess...oh hell...don't.. M-Mikal... don't stop.. Nnngah.. no..no..yesss, goddess yesss.." Fire burned through his body and mind. He never felt his knee's buckle.

Mikal felt Nick's cock jerk and spasm followed by the first searing spurt against the back of his throat and gulped, unwrapping his tongue and gulped again and again. As Nick's knee's buckled under the force of his climax, Mikal caught him with his mind alone, keeping him mostly up until he'd gulped the last drops, then wrapped his arms around Nick's sweaty, shaking body.

For a long moment there was just the sound of gasping breaths. Mikal felt Nick's body give a final deep shudder and smiled, easing his fingers through Nick's hair, moving it off his face, "News flash for you Bedlam.. you are in fact very on your knees," Mikal breathed in Nick's ear.

Nick gave a shuddering sigh, "So.. so it would seem DeVey." Nick wrapped his arms around Mikal and rested his forehead on the top of Mikal's head, "Are we certain that wasn't some sort of a lesson?"

Mikal laughed and ran a hand down Nick's back, "Positive. If it were a lesson I would explain what I just did to you... and warned you what was next." Mikal let his hand run over the powerful curve of Nick's ass.

Nick lifted his head and tensed slightly, "Next..?"

"Mmmm... we did agree about curiosity and all," Mikal pulled back and smiled, "And I am now famished with curiosity. Told you I'd be worthless as a teacher at first." His fingers danced over the curves of Nick's ass, stroking and caressing it. The taking Nick to his knees had been a bonus he'd not expected, though he'd be happy to do it again.

Nick minus the vampire was a different man. Oh he was still arrogant, but some of the aloofness had vanished, or maybe he'd just finally grown up after all the centuries. Either way, Mikal found this approachable version of Nick mind-bogglingly delicious, as did the dragon in him.

"You.. you did. I-," Nick paused, frowning. I what? Am not able to form a sentence apparently, "have absolutely no idea what to say." He found himself toying with a strand of Mikal's hair, and drew a shaky breath.

Mikal felt a stab of almost pity for Nick in that moment, "You haven't been pure dragon in centuries, huh?"

"You could have just gone with something like 'in a very long time'."

Mikal smiled, leaving one hand almost possessively on Nick's ass, and ran the other one over Nick's chest, "I suppose I could have. Waaasn't really thinking Nick." He leaned in and kissed his collarbone, "It's really simple here Nicky-"

Mikal froze as Nick's hand came around and grabbed him by the throat, "Never, ever call me that again Malcovich Edward DeVey," Nick's voice suddenly cold and almost hissing.

Mikal met Nick's eyes, and swallowed hard, as he found himself looking into a pair of draconic eyes that glittered with fury, "Only if you agree to never use my full name for any fucking reason." There had only been a few over the centuries that could actually use Mikal's full given name and not be glared at or shot, and Nick had never been one of them.

"Fine."

"Good."

They knelt there, face to face, both on the edge of something. Nick was the first to back away, letting his hand slid from Mikal's throat to his shoulder, "I- I actually loathe hearing that nick-name any more."

Mikal nodded cautiously, "Fair enough. I-I do not want to know how you found my full name."

Nick arched brow, "It's kind of stamped on you. Neither of us had anything resembling shields soo.."

"Point. Now can I go back to what I was doing?"

"Which was?"

Mikal relaxed finally and leaned in to kiss Nick's collarbone again, "Distracting you so I can further plan how to fuck that amazing ass of yours."

Nick tensed and shivered bit, "Ah, well, while you're plotting do you think we might move to maybe a bed or something?"

Mikal blinked and then laughed softly, "Yeah... a bed is a much better place for you," his eyes smouldered, sweeping over Nick, before he stood and offered his hand to him. When Nick had reached up and taken it, Mikal pulled him easily to his feet.

"I could have-" Nick began.

"Then why take the offered hand?"

Nick raised a brow, his hand still wrapped about Mikal's wrist, then slowly turned it over and placed a single, burning kiss on the inside of it, "Maybe as a warning?"

Mikal sucked in a deep breath, "Y-yeah, okay," A warning my ass Bedlam, you want to play as much as I do now. He dragged his eyes from his wrist to Nick's face and felt a jolt. The shadows that had seemed to hover around him before had fled, leaving in their wake pure alpha-male Bedlam. The muted lighting in the room seemed to only accent the clean lines of his face. Mikal really looked at the rest of him and gasped. The coppery hair practically glowed, and his skin shimmered. It was incredibly easy to see the power in his shoulders and chest, and the lean, sleekness of the rest of him. Pure predator, pure dragon and pure hunger.

Life-bonds are just that, for life, and the one between Mikal and Wind was nothing short of a gift to Mikal, as far as Mikal was concerned. What went through Mikal at that moment though had nothing to do with love or forever or bonds, and everything to do with pure, unmitigated lust. Cobalt blue eyes swept over Nick's body hungrily, "Right here, right now Nickodemus Bedlam, you are the most amazingly glorious, fuckable dragon."