A Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

John stood with a dazed look on his face; he had never had any girl turn him on so bad in has life. "Tom!" John yelled across the set. "Tell everyone to stop, we are doing this scene tonight. No way I'm letting this mood slip by." John said looking to Jenna.

"People! We're doing it tonight, this means overtime!" Tom yelled walking to John. "I'm calling to have a doctor standing by, I think she's going to kill you." He laughed looking to John and then down to see John's cock being pleased by Jenna. "Sometimes you make me sick, John." Tom teased.

John gave Jenna a soft kiss, pulling from her he went to the bed, "I say we pick up right where we left off." He said looking to Tom and then to Jenna. "This is going to be one of the best scenes ever filmed."

Jenna crawled on the bed next to John and whispered, "I can't wait to fuck you. To feel this big, beautiful cock in my pussy." She added cradling John's cock in her soft hands. "My pussy is going to be so stuffed full of it." She softly moaned. "Hurry, Daddy!" she pleaded. "Hurry and fuck my 'baby girl' pussy." She moaned again as she began to dry hump the bed.

"If we're not ready to go in ten seconds, I'm just fucking her and you people are welcome to watch!" John said lying next to Jenna, taking her right nipple into his mouth, he began to gently suck it.

Tom sat in his directors' chair, "Are we ready?" he looked around the set, seeing people running for their places. "ACTION!" he yelled knowing this scene would win every award in the porn business.

"Oh Daddy." Jenna moaned turning over to her back. Spreading her legs wide, "Daddy, fuck my hot 'baby girl' pussy." She begged John looking into his eyes. "My little pussy is on fire."

John got on his knees, ripping off her delicate panties, "All right. Daddy is going to make it all better." he said caressing her face. "I'm going to slid my long cock deep in my baby girl." He whispered kissing Jenna's mouth. "I'm going put it in her real deep, so I can make her feel good." He moaned moving on top of her. "Can Daddy be your 'boyfriend' now?" he asked lining his cock to Jenna's wet pussy.

"Oh yes, Daddy! You have always been my boyfriend." Jenna moaned wrapping her arms around his neck. "Fuck my pussy, Daddy!" she cried out lifting her hips to his stiff cock. "Fuck me!"

John looked to her face, Jenna was the most incredible actress he had ever worked with, "Here goes my love." He moaned pushing his massive cock deep into her young body. John couldn't believe the feel of her insides convulsing around his cock shaft. Her back was arched in delight and her pretty eyes were rolled back into her head as she gasped for air.

"OUCH! OUCH! Pull it out, Daddy! It hurts my tiny pussy!" Jenna screamed out to John, giving him a little wink to let him know that she was only acting. "Please, please! It's killing me, Daddy!" she cried, acting as if she were trying to get out from under him.

John held Jenna by her hips; "No you don't little girl. You wanted Daddy to fuck you, now I'm going to fuck your hot pussy until I fill it full of thick, hot Daddy cum!" he said holding her slender hips and started thrusting in and out of Jenna's tiny pussy.

"No, no! I'm too young to have cum in me!" Jenna teased as she still acted as if she wanted him out of her body. If anything, she wanted him to fuck her deeper and faster. "Please stop, Daddy!" she teasingly begged him and could feel the heat building deep in her stomach.

John loved Jenna and her wonderful acting talents; she would be a big star in no time at all. "No! I'm going to fuck you until I cum in your belly." John moaned as he used Jenna faster and deeper. "Do you know what cum does to a pretty little girl like you?" John asked Jenna, feeling her hot pussy begin to milk his long, hard cock and knew she would be cuming very soon.

"Oh Daddy! Yes I do!" Jenna moaned wrapping her small arms around his strong neck, knowing it would be just a few seconds until her pussy would be cuming around one of the biggest cocks on earth. "I'll have a real baby! Not a stupid toy!" she moaned out as her tight pussy locked around John.

John stopped when he felt her body tighten on him, "Oh baby! Cum for Daddy. Cum on my big, hard cock!" he moaned out hugging her body as close to him as he could hold her. "Cum on me!" he moaned again, but this time his words were for Jenna, not the camera that watched them.

She looked into his eyes and felt a bond that she had never felt before, "Yes!" she cried out as her body released around John's cock. Her orgasm ran through her body like a raging river. She lost all control, flopping in John's arms like she was having a seizure.

"Oh My GOD!" was all John could say when his massive cock exploded inside Jenna. He squeezed her body against him as hard as he could. With each blast of cum he injected in Jenna, brought another great orgasm to her. "You're beautiful!" John cried as he fell on her spasming body. It seemed liked their orgasms would never end.

"Oh John!" Jenna moaned holding his face to her heaving breasts. "That was the most incredible feeling I've ever had in my life!" she said grabbing him for a deep, passionate kiss.

"And… cut!" Tom yelled out when Jenna had said John's name. "Wow! You two have just won every award the porn business has to offer." He added trying to hide his very hard cock.

The entire crew broke out in clapping and very loud cheers for John and Jenna.

John and Jenna were married a few weeks later and began to live a dream come true. They continued to make movies together, sometimes two or three a month. Their movies broke sales records that are still standing today.

Until one cold, rainy winter night the dream shattered.

"Do we have anything to eat?" John asked Jenna coughing into his hand. John had a very bad cold and had been under doctor care for over two weeks.

Jenna frowned, "No, you've been so sick; I didn't want to leave you alone." She replied hugging him.

"Shit! I'm finally hungry and we don't have anything." He said caressing her hair. "Want to send out?" he asked knowing what she would say.

Jenna made a face, "Yuck! Pizza, I hate that crap." She laughed at John.

"I'll get dressed and go get us something." John said and started to get out of bed.

Jenna grabbed John by the arm and pulled him back down, "No you don't Mister!" Jenna pointed her finger in his face. "You're not leaving this bed. I'll go get you some soup from the store." She said in a motherly voice and slid from the bed.

John watched her tight, panty-covered ass as she slipped on a skintight pair of jeans. He moaned at her and asked, "Can I get some of that when you get back?" he asked feeling his cock coming to life.

"Oh my GOD yes!" she Jenna purred at his words. They made love five or six times a day, but for the last two weeks nothing. She was on fire. "Can I ride it and call you Daddy?" she asked with pleading eyes.

John smiled at his beautiful wife, no man could ever ask for more, "Only if I can call you, Daughter." He said giving her a tiny wink with his eye.

"Oh fuck!" Jenna moaned grabbing her purse and car keys. "I'll hurry and you be hard! Love you!" she yelled and ran out into the stormy night.

John lied in bed and fell asleep waiting for Jenna to come home.

'DING-DONG!

'DING DONG!'

"SHIT! Did you forget the house key again?" he yelled out laughing at Jenna. She always forgot the key. He pulled himself from the bed and went to open the door. Pulling it open he laughed, "You'd forget your head if it wasn't…" John looked at the policeman standing on his porch.

"Sir, are you John Towers?" one of them asked.

John's heart tensed, "Yes." He said as fear ran through him.

"Sir, is your wife's name Jenna Towers?" the police officers asked with white faces.

John's heart twisted into a knot, "Yes."

"I'm sorry to tell you this… there has been a very bad accident just down the road." He paused and stepped to John. "Your wife was killed."

John's heart broke like a twig that had been drying in the summer sun, he feel to his knees and wept like a baby.

6.

John jumped from his thoughts of the past, wiping tears from his eyes he looked to see his long cock at full hardness for the first time in so many years. He shook his head trying to clear the thoughts of Jenna. Even thinking of that last night with her made him hard.

"Damn!" he whispered and moving to the bar to fix himself a nice stiff drink. He gulped down a big drink, "That's what I needed after that dream." He said looking to Misty. She had turned on her stomach; John couldn't help looking at her great ass. "My GOD!" he gasped looking at her. "I hope you want me as bad as I want you." He added, reaching to make Misty a drink.

It was after midnight, she had been asleep since early afternoon. John took both glasses and moved to sit on the floor next to Misty. He couldn't help looking at her. She was a very attractive woman and would be a dream come true for any man.

"Misty." John whispered in her ear. She didn't move a muscle. "Sweety, it's time to get up so I can walk you home." He added looking to her inviting neck, wondering if she liked to have, it kissed.

"No!" Misty cried. "I don't want to be alone anymore." She sobbed hugging John to her firm breasts.

He reached to return her loving hug; his hand began to caress the ass he had been admiring. "You don't have to be alone anymore." He said as he slowly moved his hand around her great ass. He could feel her relaxing, just like she had early that day.

Tiny moans came from deep within Misty's body. She moved closer to him as his fingers found the deep crevice between her cheeks. "It feels so good! Don't ever stop!" Misty whispered turning to give John full access to explore her.

"I won't baby!" he whispered softly in her ear as he began to place tiny kisses on it. "You are burning up." He whispered moving to kiss her neck.

"I'm so hot." Misty moaned and pulling her blouse over her head tossing it to the floor. "Pull my shorts off for me." She said lifting her hips.

John reached to pull off the bike shorts, leaving Misty in nothing but a tiny pair of panties. "Is this better?" he asked kissing her shoulders and moving his hand back to her ass.

"Yes!" Misty gasped turning to look at John. "Will you love me?" she asked putting out her lower lips and began to sob.

It broke John's heart to see her cry; he pulled her from the sofa and on his lap. "Don't cry." He said rocking her in his arms. "I'll love you forever!" he kissed her lips.

"Take me to your bed. I want to feel you deep inside me." Misty whispered caressing his hair. "Every since I turned into a lady, my insides have been on fire." She sniffed back a tear. "The only man I was with didn't do a think for me." She sniffed again. "And, anything I try to do for myself never helps?" she began to cry harder.

John tried not to cry as Misty sobbed in his arms, "Baby, I'll love you." He stood up, holding her in his arms, taking her to his room. John gently laid Misty on his bed, "You relax my princess, I'll make you feel better." he softly said pulling down his jeans.

Misty gasped when she saw the monster she had invited into her body. It looked twice the size as it did in John's movies. As Misty watched it pulse with blood, growing bigger by the second. She knew she needed the giant cock in her body.

Misty's breasts heaved with excitement, thinking of the pleasures John was going to give her, "Hurry! I need you to fill me with that." She moaned reaching for his long cock, pulling it to her waiting, young mouth. She sucked the large head into her mouth, gently teasing it with the tip of her hot tongue.

"Oh yes!" John moaned out. "Misty you are wonderful." He watched as she pleased his cock.

Her pretty eyes also watched as she moved it in and out of her mouth. Her dreams of having a giant man to please her were coming true. She pulled from him, "I'm ready!" she panted lying on her back. "Take me, John. End my sleepless nights." Misty begged him with all of her lonely heart.

John looked at Misty's beautiful body; "Yes!" he moaned climbing on top of her. "I've waited so long for you to come into my life." He said kissing her lips. "Tonight I dreamt the last time of my past. From this moment on, I'll only think of you." He said with tears running down his face as he gently inserted his cock in Misty.

"Oh my GOD!" Misty screamed out with pleasure. John's massive cock drove deep into her tiny pussy, for the first pleasing every part of her. "Talk like in your movies." Misty purred as her inside welcomed John inside. It was just like a lost part of her had been found.

John smiled at his new lover, "Does my little girl like my cock?" he asked Misty.

"Oh yes!" Misty cried out with joy.

"Want me to fuck you with it?" he asked moving it slowly in and out of her young body. John loved the feel of her muscles trying to hold him deep in her; it felt like a hand was holding him.

"Yes! Yes!" Misty moaned enjoying the feel of him touching places that had burned so deep in her. She squeezed her tight muscles as hard as she could; she never wanted him to leave her body.

John moaned at her powers over his cock, "I'm going to shoot ten years of cum up your hot, sexy pussy." He cried out. "Do you want my cum in you? Swimming all around in you, giving you the chance to have our baby?"

Misty smiled at his words. It was a good possibility since she wasn't on the pill and he didn't have on a condom. "Will you still fuck me when my belly is all swollen up?" she asked pushing her slender hips to meet his cock. "Would you like sucking the warm milk from my body?" she smiled up at him.

"Oh yes! I'll fuck my girl even more." He said thrusting in her faster and with more force.

Misty stopped; something was rushing through her body. Something was taking over her, OH MY GOD!" Misty screamed as loud as she could. Her first orgasm in her life had at last came. "GO! GO! JOHN! OH MY GOD!" her fingernails dug into his back as her orgasm rushed through her.

"Go baby, cum, cum!" John whispered in her beautiful ear. "Cum on me, it's been so long." He held her spasming body to his. "MISTY! OH MISTY!" John called out to the beautiful girl under him. His cock released so hard, he thought he was dying.

Misty hugged him; "It's so hot!" she giggled as he filled her pussy with cum. "Fill my pussy, handsome. Give me your son. Make him strong like you and give him a giant cock just like yours."

"Yes, yes!" John moaned, as the two feel asleep in each other's arms.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers