A Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauline stood up and ran to the bathroom holding a wad of tissues against her crotch. Afterwards, she said, "Ruby said the next episode has a special granny. Let's take a break; I bought chocolate chip cookies."

------

About an hour later, Pauline turned on the VCR. She had put on a black, see-through, negligee. She also smelled of freshly applied perfume. We saw a petite woman, about 60 years old, with sparkling blue eyes and short gray hair working in a kitchen. She was dressed in a tank top, shorts, and high-heel sandals. She opened the front door and let in a muscular young man, Billy, about 35 years old. He called her 'Granny Eve.' From a brief dialog, we understood that he lived next door, his girl friend left him, and he had been riding his bike to forget her. After Eve hugged Billy to console him and tried to pull away, he held on to her, and fondled her buttocks. Eve tried again to pull away half heartedly, but soon allowed Billy to French kiss her.

Pauline whispered, "Eve looks a lot like Ruby, but Billy is younger and bigger than Jimmy. Wow, he's groping her and she's really enjoying it." Pauline also grasped my semi rigid cock and squeezed it.

Giggling, Eve said, 'But, you always called me granny,' and walked a few feet away from Billy.

Billy followed her, hugged her, and said, 'You're so sexy. I always wanted you.'

Eve said, 'You did! I'm flattered. I have needs too. I haven't had a man since Charlie died.' Smiling, she whispered, 'I thought of you too when I used my dildo.'

Billy said, 'You're beautiful,' and carried her to a sofa in the living room. Soon, he was French kissing her passionately. Shyly, Eve removed her tank top to reveal big sagging boobs in a white bra. Billy said, 'I love your big tits,' and started to suckle them. As Billy was suckling Eve's boobs, Pauline muttered. "Look at those tits. No wonder the guy likes them." I knew Pauline was getting turned on looking at Eve, who looked a lot like Ruby, making love to young Billy. I was also turned on watching Billy suckle Eve's sagging boobs. I pulled Pauline over to me, helped her embed my cock in her well-lubricated pussy, and held on to her drooping boobs; soon she was working her engorged clit on my cock.

When Billy nudged Eve to suck his cock, she cooed, 'I love sucking your young cock.' After she sucked his cock for several minutes, Billy helped her lie on her back and spread her legs. As he rubbed her gray-hair covered and wrinkled pussy, he said, 'It's beautiful.' Billy licked it for several minutes as Eve moaned loudly. Pauline said, "Look at those grey pubes on her wrinkled pussy." Later, Eve straddled Billy's lap and slowly took his big cock up her pussy.

Pauline whispered, "Wow, she took that baton in to her old pussy," and continued to fuck herself on my cock. She lifted her arms and, as I kept pinching her nipples, she began to mutter: "Teddiiii. Ohhhhhh. Ahhhhh. Cummming."

Later, when Pauline saw Eve was bent over the back of a sofa and Billy was fucking her pussy from behind, "She muttered, look at her tits swing," and got off my lap and bent over the back of the upholstered chair. I did not need an invitation to quickly stand behind her and, while holding her shiny wide hips, fucked her in long strokes. As Billy splattered his cum on Eve's buttocks, I released several jets of my cum deep in Pauline's pussy. My cock stiffened again when I saw Eve riding Billy on the sofa; Pauline let me couple with her on the chair, and let me kiss her lovely neck, arm pits, and boobs. I whispered to her, "You are a lot of woman. I love making love to you," and carried her to her bed to rest with my cock imbedded in her snug pussy.

On Saturday morning, the sun rose brightly, and the air was crisp and clean. Since Thursday evening, we must have fucked each other ten times. Pauline cooed, "I got lots of loving from you in two days, more than on my honeymoons. No one can love me like you do." Later, laughing, she said, "This place needs cleaning and airing out."

I said, "I'll help you clean."

EPILOG. It has been three years since Pauline and I have been living together. She sold her mobile home, even though it suffered little damage from the hurricanes that went over Central Florida. We bought a condo together. My mom died from breast cancer and Pauline helped me a lot with my grieving. A year after mom's death, dad is dating Margie, an older friend of Ruby.