A Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I told her, "Tell me...what is it?"

"This is going to be the first time that either of us has ever had sex," she sweetly smiled, "And I want you to know that I'm only going to do this with the man that I plan on spending the rest of my life with so; if you still want us to make love, then you're going to have to be willing to give me the same commitment."

"You know what?" I grinned, pulling her body firmly against mine as she shook her head, "Has anyone ever told you that you talk entirely too much?"

"Yes," she giggled, "Sheila says that all the time, so does my Mom and my little sister."

"I love you, Amy," I told, softly kissing her lips, "I've loved you since the very first time I ever saw you, and I'm never going to stop so; is that a big enough commitment for you?"

"Yes," she happily sniffled, as a lone tear slowly made its way down her beautiful cheek, "And I love you, too, Michael...I'll love you forever."

As will I, you" I softly replied, taking her hand and leading her down the hall to my bedroom, "Come with me, my love..."

~~~~~~

When we got into my bedroom, and after I closed the door behind us; I leaned across the bed and switched off the lamp on my bedside table, telling her," I'll turn off the lights so that you can feel more relaxed."

"Are you kidding me?" she impishly giggled, reaching over and switching the lamp back on, "I want to be able to see all of you, you sexy fucker."

"I suppose you want me to get naked first then, huh?" I chuckled, pulling my shirt over my head, "It's okay if so."

"It makes no difference to me, baby," she purred, jerking her shirt over her head, and then pulling her pants down and off until she stood before me in only her bra and panties, "If you want to get naked before me though, you'd better hurry up."

The sight of Amy wearing nothing but her under clothing had my cock hard in mere seconds, but when she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, she slowly took the bra straps down her shoulders to reveal, once again, the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen on a woman.

Her tits were nice and full, measuring 36-C, with aureole that were roughly two and a half inches in diameter, and her nipples were as big around as pencil eraser, rising up from her breasts about a quarter of an inch, like I've already said. However, knowing that we were about to make love made them look that much sexier.

Then she slowly peeled off her panties to reveal a wisp of dark hair that covered her slightly puffy mons, but only enough that I could barley see her lips hidden in the treasure trove that lay beneath it.

"Oh, my God," I breathed, my cock trying to break free of my jeans because it was so hard, "You are so beautiful."

"I'm glad you think so, baby," she giggled, climbing into the bed and slightly spreading her legs, "Are you going to finish talking your clothes off, Michael, or do you need my help?"

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry," I chuckled, suddenly snapping out of the trance that seeing her naked had caused me to fall into, "I can do it by myself."

As I pulled down my jeans and boxers at the same time, my hard eight inches of cock broke free of its confines, immediately getting Amy's attention the moment she laid eyes on it.

"Oh, Michael, baby," she softly breathed, gently wrapping her soft hands around it, "Do you mind if I suck this beautiful cock again?"

"No," I smiled, lying down on the bed beside her, "You can do anything you want, my love."

The moment her lips touched the swollen head of my now iron hard cock, it was all I could do not to explode right in her face. I managed to last through her licking the sides of it before I looked at her and said, "If you keep that up, I'm not going to be able to last much longer."

"So, go ahead and let it go, baby," she nastily giggled, "Besides, I've always wondered what a man's cum tastes like, especially yours."

Less than a minute had passed until I felt it boiling from deep within my balls, and then cum exploded as it shot up through my shaft, and into her hot little mouth. "I'M CUMMING, BABY," I loudly groaned, "OH, GOD AMY, I'M CUMMING!!!"

Amy took it all into her mouth, not spilling a single drop as her lips were tightly sealed around my shaft lest any cum get away form her. Her eyes were smiling as she happily hummed to herself while my orgasm ripped through me like a hot knife through butter.

And when I was done, and she had sucked all of the sperm from my cock, Amy slowly pulled her mouth off of my cock, opening it only to show me the load of cum that she'd taken, and then after closing it, she swallowed. Then she opened her mouth again, and showing me that it was empty, she said, "Yummy, that was so good, baby."

"I love you," I grinned, pulling her to me and kissing her. Sure, I could taste myself on her lips, but I didn't care; instead, I gently rolled her onto her back.

After kissing her lips a few more times, I slowly made my way down her face until I was kissing her on the throat as she began to softly mewl into my ear. Then I began to kiss her ears, softly whispering the words, "I love you, Amy...I love you with all my heart."

"Oh, Michael," she purred, gently nudging my head with her hands until I was face to face with her beautiful tits, "Suck my nipples, baby. Mmm, yeah...that's what I really like."

I must've spent a good twenty minutes feasting on those hot tits, kissing, licking, and even biting her nipples, until, with a loud groan, Amy thrust her pussy against my breast bone, indicating that she'd had an orgasm, a small one, but an orgasm none the less.

From there I went straight to her pussy and began to lightly lick the sides of her slit, nibbling and biting until Amy impatiently asked me, "Will you please eat my pussy now?"

I did exactly what she asked, however; the moment my tongue touched her clit, she began to shriek and loudly wail, "OH GOD, MICHAEL, OOOHHH, FUCK, YES, YES, YES, OOOHHH GOD, I'M CUMMING, BABY. YEEEEESSSSS OOOHHHHGOD, OH SHIT, OH GOD, OH YEESSSSS..." and then she suddenly went limp in my arms, heavily breathing until she passed out.

~~~~~~

"Oh, holy shit," Amy softly panted, opening her eyes and looking at me after having had them closed for a good two or three minutes, "What happened, baby?"

"You passed out," I softly replied, gently brushing the hair from her face, "Are you alright?"

"I feel good now," she quietly giggled, "The last thing I remember was that you were eating my pussy...and then I started cumming."

"Yes, you did," I grinned, "You came really hard, too."

"Oh, baby," she cooed, pulling my naked body against hers, gently grinding her extremely wet pussy against my now hard cock, "I can't wait for you to fuck me."

"Are you sure?" I cautiously asked her, "I can wait if you want to."

"I'll be damned," she giggled, pulling me on top of her and then reaching down with her hand and placing the head of my cock against the opening of her pussy, "I've been waiting for this my whole life, Michael, and I want you more than anything I've ever wanted before."

"Okay, then," I told her pushing my cock into her until I came to her hymen," It's not too late to stop, Amy."

"Dammit, Michael," she impatiently said, grabbing my hips, and then pulling them down hard in between her legs as she thrust her hips up to meet mine. I felt my cock tear through her maidenhead, and I could tell that it hurt her just by the look on her beautiful face.

"Hold still for a minute, baby," she groaned, her beautiful blue eyes brimming with tears, "Give me a minute to get used to having this big, beautiful cock of yours inside me."

I did exactly as she asked, and then after a very brief moment, she began to slowly work her hips back and forth on my cock, slowly but surely becoming used to it. She then looked up at me smiling and said, "Go slow at first, okay, baby?"

"I'll do whatever you want," I smiled, slowly working my cock in and out of her, "But I want you to be sure and let me know if it gets to be too much, alright?"

"I will," she grinned, her eyes now dancing like candles, "But, oh, my God, this feels so fucking good, Michael."

The next thing I knew, Amy was beginning to move faster, more urgently, moaning as we began to fuck, "Oh, yes, oh, God, baby. I never knew that anything could ever feel this good...Oh, Michael, ungh, ungh, ungh, fuck me, oh, yes, fuck me, baby, oh, yes, oh, oh, OH, GOD, YES, MICHAEL. FUCK ME, OH; FUCK ME, MY BEAUTIFUL BABY. OOOOHHH, GOD, I'M CUMING AGAINNNN, OH, GOOOODDD, OH, MICHAEL, I'M CUMMING NOOOWWW, MICAHEL, OOOOOHHHHH, OH, GOD, OOOHHH, YYYEEEAAAHHH......"

And because I'd already cum once earlier, I was able to hold on long enough to come with her this time, softly groaning Amy's name as I squirted my seed deep inside of her scalding pussy, her walls gently fluttering around my cock as I emptied myself again, only this time deep within her.

~~~~~~

"I love you, Michael," Amy softly wept, pulling herself as closely to me as possible, "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever felt...so beautiful."

"Shh," I gently soothed her, "Don't cry, baby. You should be happy, my love; we're part of one another now, and I'll love you with all of my heart...forever, Amy, forever..."

"I love you, too," she smiled, "And, thank you."

"What're you thanking me for?" I grinned, "I should be the one thanking you."

"Oh hush, silly boy, she giggled, "You know what I'm talking about."

"I must be stupid," I chuckled, "Because I really have no idea what you're talking about."

"You're not stupid at all, but I guess I'll spell it out for you if I have to," she smiled, sitting up in bed and exposing her gorgeous bare breasts to me, "I wanted to thank you for being so gentle with me this first time, okay?"

"Oh, that," I grinned, "Well, if you remember, it was my first time, too, okay?"

"Of course I remembered," she softly smiled, "But I still wanted to thank you anyway."

"You're welcome, my love," I replied smiling; just then my stomach began to growl, making me ask her, "Are you hungry, baby?"

"Only you would think of food at a time like this," she laughed, "But if you're hungry, then we can go into the kitchen and get something to eat."

"Besides," she impishly giggled, getting out of bed, purposefully displaying her naked body to me, "Your parents aren't going to be back for at least another couple of hours; and you're gonna need all of the strength you can muster, baby, I assure you."

~~~~~~

We made love again two more times, only stopping because Amy said that she was beginning to get a little sore, telling me, "You don't want to wear me out on the first time, do you, baby?"

"No," I smiled, gently patting her bare ass," I'm definitely going to want some more when we get back to college."

"That's something that I wanted to talk to you about," she knowingly smiled, "What would you think if I told you that I wanted us to get an apartment together, next semester?"

"Do you really?" I excitedly asked, "Oh, sweetie that would be great."

"I'm glad you think so," Amy smiled, kissing my lips, "But I want to take you to meet my mother and my little sister next weekend before we begin planning it, okay?"

"Okay," I mischievously grinned, "But why do you want to wait? Do you think your Mom might not approve of me, or something?"

"No, of course not," she said, playfully slapping my chest, "I just want her to meet you before I tell her that we're moving in together. That way she'll already have met you and will understand why I'm not going to let you get away."

"I'm not going anywhere," I adamantly told her, "Or, have you already forgotten what I said to you not two hours ago?"

"Of course I remember," she softly replied, tenderly kissing my lips, "I just want her to meet you first, okay, baby? I almost lost you once so; please tell me that you understand this, Michael."

"Okay, my love, whatever you want," I softly smiled, gently pulling her against me, "We'll do things your way, baby."

~~~~~~

Chapter Seven

We were dressed and sitting next to one another on the couch watching the television when Mom and Dad returned home from shopping; and of course Dad was lugging five large bags with him through the door.

"Hey, boy," Dad playfully groaned, "Why don't you leave that pretty girl alone long enough to help your old man bring all this shit into the house?"

"Sure, Dad," I smiled, rising from the couch and making my way toward him, "What do you want me to do?"

"There are four more big ass bags in the back seat of you mother's car," he said, "You can start by bringing them into the house. Then I'll give you your orders once you're finished with that."

"Yes, sir," I chuckled, "I'll be right back."

~~~~~~

Once I'd finished helping Dad bring in the rest of the things Mom had bought while they'd had been out shopping, I turned to Dad and asked, "What's next?"

"You'll have to ask your mother," he wearily replied, "I think she's got some stuff for you and Amy to take back to college with you, but I'm not sure so; don't go quoting me, okay?"

"No sweat, Dad," I laughed, making my way into the kitchen where I found Mom and Amy chatting away like a couple of magpies, "Dad said you wanted to see me, Mom."

"That's right, sweetie," she giggled, placing her arm around my waist, "I've got some clothes that I want you the two of you to try on."

"Is that right?" I asked, as Mom began to rummage through her bags and pulling out some clothing for Amy and me to put on for a quick moment, just to see how they looked.

"Okay, Mom," I grinned, "Let's get this over with."

"Oh, Michael," she gushed, "Thank you, sweetie, it won't be long, I promise."

~~~~~~

"Oh, my goodness," Mom proudly smiled, when she saw Amy modeling the black leather miniskirt, with a satin blouse and black patent leather heels that Mom had bought for her, "Oh, how beautiful sweetie; you like you just stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine."

"Thank you, Jenny," Amy grinned, "You didn't have to do this you know. And I can't believe you got my shoe size just from looking at me."

"I kind of cheated a little bit, baby girl," Mom conspiratorially giggled, "I checked your sizes last night while you and Michael were out. I hope you don't mind, pretty girl."

"Not at all," Amy smiled, tenderly hugging Mom, "I think it's very sweet of you to do such a thing, Jenny."

Just then I walked in wearing the new pair of jeans and long sleeved, baby blue shirt that Mom had picked out for me.

"Oh, wow, Michael," Amy grinned, leaning over and kissing my lips, "Don't you look hot? Why don't you turn around so that we can see how well your jeans fit you, baby?"

"Bull shit," I chuckled, "You just want to look at my ass, that's all."

"Michael," Mom scolded me, smiling, "You shouldn't talk like that, especially in front of Amy."

"It's okay, Jenny," Amy impishly giggled, "Besides...he does have a nice ass."

"I swear," Mom laughed, shaking her head, "What am I going to do with you two."

"I'll tell you what, Mom," I proudly announced, "You can start by making room for a new addition to the family."

"What do you mean?" Mom asked, panic clearly written all over her face, "Amy's not pregnant, is she?"

"Of course not," I began to laugh, with Amy fiercely giggling beside me, "I was talking about Amy...we're in love, Mom."

"Oh, thank God," Mom breathed, relieved, "I thought for a moment that..."

"Not yet, Mom," I politely interrupted her, "Maybe one of these days in the not so distant future we might be giving you a grand child to spoil; but we still have to finish college, and then get jobs."

"That sounds like a great idea to me," Dad laughed from the doorway, having heard our whole conversation, "But when the time comes, I know that you two are going to have beautiful children...as long as they look like Amy anyway."

~~~~~~

That afternoon we made our way back to college with Amy sitting right next to me the whole way there. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt by this time that I belonged solely to her, and she to me; and that was all that mattered.

~~~~~~

"It's about time you two made it back," Sheila grinned, when I dropped Amy off at the front door of her dorm room, "I thought I was going to have to send out a search party to find you guys."

"We had such a wonderful time," Amy softly mused, "I got to meet Michael's parents and they were so sweet to me, too."

"That's nice," Sheila knowingly grinned, "Did you two have a good time? I want to hear all the juicy details."

"Relax," Amy giggled, "I'll tell you whatever you want to know, but Michael needs to get to his room so; we're going out into the hall for a moment."

"Uh huh," Sheila giggled, "I'll see you in a few minutes then, bye Mike."

"Bye, Sheila," I chuckled, as I walked back out into the hall, Amy closing the door behind us.

~~~~~~

"I can't begin to tell you how much this weekend meant to me, Michael," Amy softly said, with her arms around my neck, and her body pressed firmly against me, "And I love you with all of my heart, Michael; don't ever forget that, okay?"

"Not in a million years," I quietly replied, tenderly kissing her lips, "I love you, too, but I need to get back to my room. Do you want to go out to eat tonight?"

"Sure," she sweetly giggled, "Call me in a little while and let me know where so that I can dress accordingly, okay?"

"Okay," I smiled, lightly patting her ass, "Anything for you, baby."

~~~~~~

"So, tell me," Rick anxiously asked, once I got back to our dorm room, "How did it go this past weekend, did you get lucky?"

"Come on, man," I said, "You know that I don't kiss and tell. What's the matter with you?"

"Relax," Rick said, knowing that he'd pissed me off a little by asking me what he just did, "I'm sorry, Mike, I won't ask again, okay?"

"You better not," I warned him, "Amy's real special to me, okay?"

"Alright dude, that's a good thing then," he grinned, "You love her, don't you?"

"Damn," I smiled, "Is it that obvious?"

"Yes," Rick grinned, "But you could do a whole lot worse, trust me."

"I agree," I smiled, looking off into space as I leaned back in my bed, "I can't even begin to explain what I'm feeling right now...I really can't."

"Good for you," Rick said, "I hope that I can find that one day."

"What about you and Sheila? I asked, "I think she likes you a lot, or at least she acted like she did."

"Not anymore, bro," Rick replied, looking at the floor, "She's pissed off at me."

"Why is she pissed off?" I asked him, "What did you do to her?"

"I tried to cop a feel of her tits," he told me, "And then when she said that she wasn't ready for that yet, I got pissed off and stormed out of her room...and I haven't heard from her since then."

"Did she tell you that she was mad?" I asked, "I mean...did you actually hear her say that she was pissed off at you?"

"No, not actually," he reluctantly replied, "But when I knocked on her door to apologize to her, she wouldn't answer it."

"She probably wasn't there, dude," I told him, "Have you tried to contact her since then?"

"No," Rick regretfully replied, "I was too ashamed of myself after that, and I couldn't bear to face her."

"Don't you mean that couldn't bear the rejection?" I knowingly asked, "It's okay, Rick, we're all afraid of being rejected...even me."

"Really...even you?" he asked, astonished, "But Amy is beautiful, how could you possibly be afraid of being rejected by her?"

"Think about it, man," I reminded him, "Do you remember how she acted when she thought I was a jock?"

"Well, yeah," he laughed, "But that was different."

"No," I inflexibly told him, "Sheila is beautiful, too, and it's no different."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" he asked, as I nodded my head, "You mean that maybe I might've jumped the gun a little bit?"

1...56789...15