A Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! I mean sure that is what we are here for. Umm listen it will take us most of the day to get to the island so how would you like to spend the night out there. We can go to town and have dinner at a place I know and just make a week end of it."

His eyes never left me as he watched me let my pants drop around my feet. I pulled my feet out of them with out bending over until I turned my back to him. I bent at the waste to pick them up knowing he was looking at my ass and how my T-back panties had pulled into and separated my cheeks! I knew I was giving him a good look at my goodies. "That sounds like fun Sam, but I don't have any thing to wear with me. I mean well."

Sam interrupted me. "I slipped into your room and picked up the dress you had on last night! It was right there on your bed and I just didn't think you would mind. Besides you looked wonderful in it!"

I smiled at him. "Well no, that is fine. I think it will be very fun to stay out there." I went to my bag and rummaged through it. Then I looked up at him. "Sam I forgot my swimsuit top!" I had been bent over letting him look down my sweat shirt top at my beast's as I went through the bag. "Shit! I wanted to try to get some sun." I looked at him.

"Well I don't have any thing like that on board, umm I guess you could go topless." He looked up the mast at the sail head. "I know you some times sun in the nude at home." He started to turn red. "I saw you once. I didn't mean to look but I did and you looked, well, dam Beck you looked good!" He turned bright red, "It just happened and, I'm sorry."

I never batted an eye as I lifted my top over my head. I tried to act like it was something I had done all my life as I folded my top and put it on a small table. My nipples grew hard as the cool wind blew over them and after he let his eyes run over them Sam again went back to sailing the boat. I watched him from the corner of my eye as I put out a towel on the bench cushion. He watched me as I rubbed sunscreen all over my legs as my big breasts swaying all over my chest. I rubbed up over my tummy as I took note of a bulge in his pants. He tried to act like he wasn't looking at me as I took my time rubbing the cream into my tits making sure I pulled on each nipple before I laid back. "Yes that's a very nice bulge in there!" I smiled to my self as I looked at Sam.

We were quiet for a time as we sailed each of us lost in our own thoughts. We had been sailing a few hours just enjoying the day when I looked up to see we were about half way to the island. "Hungry?" I asked him.

"What? I'm sorry I was think of something." His eyes went to my breasts and then down to my crotch.

That's when I realized that my panty crotch had slipped into my vagina lips so that they were exposed to his eyes. My hart raced in my chest knowing just how much of me he was seeing as I slowly sat up crossing my legs.

"Are you hungry?" I asked again as I felt my cheeks redden under his gaze.

"Yes, yes I am." He pointed off to the side. "And there is another boat coming up on us. You might want to cover up."

I came out with the food we had brought with us. I put some things out on the small table and looked to see the other boat was about a mile away but closing fast. "Ok, I will put a top on if I embarrass you."

"Embarrass me! My god woman you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! God I am so proud of you I could explode! I want the whole world to see me with you!"

"Good! Then eat your sandwich and know that I love you looking at me and that if you want me topless then topless it is!" I kissed him softly on the cheek.

We ate as the other boat went past us. Sam said it was a racing sloop and the four guys on it all whooped and hollered when they saw I didn't have on a top. I looked at Sam and with a big smile I stood up waving and giving them a good look. When I sat down I glanced at Sam's pants to see he was very hard.

"You know we might see those guys on the island?" he asked.

"Do you care?"

"Yes," He looked at me; "I care very much!"

"Do you want me to cover up, or did you like it?"

"I," He smiled, "Liked it."

"I thought so!"

It wasn't long before I could make out the harbor at Avalon. I had been setting on the bench in the cockpit watching other boats in the distance when I stood up and stretched. I made sure to push my chest out before reaching for my top. I slipped it on watching Sam as he smiled at me.

We found a good spot in the harbor and tied up to a buoy. Sam had me climbing around tying things up. I knew he was enjoying looking at my ass and legs as I bent and moved around the deck. My T-backs has slipped around to the point of covering nothing as I worked. I decided to talk to him about it.

"Sam you have been looking at me so hard your eyes must hurt." I said with a smile as I moved up next to him.

"I'm sorry Beck. It's just that you look so good and well to be honest you showing your self like that, I mean so any one close could see, well it turns me on!" he went bright red as he spoke. "I have never wanted to be, I mean I well, oh shit I just like it that's all!"

"I looked down at his crotch making sure he seen me do it. "I can see that big boy." I smiled at him. "I need to shower. Do I have to do any thing special."

"Nope just like home. Turn it on and wash it off!" he beamed at me. "I'll take one in the other room and you can use the master. I'll call for a water taxi while you get cleaned up."

I cleaned up and slipped on the dress he had for me. I started to put my panties back on but changed my mind throwing them on the bed. I walked up on deck to find Sam all shaved and waiting for me. The water taxi was just leaving the dock to pick us up as I moved up to stand next to him.

"I don't have any makeup. I hope I look ok." I said.

"You look better to me than any one I have ever been with Becky."

We took the taxi to shore and walked to a nice little restaurant. We again made small talk as we ate and when we finished he took my hand in his. "There is a nice place to watch the lights come on form the main land right up that hill. Would you like to walk up there with me?"

"Sure! Lets go!"

We walked the short distance up the hill and sat down on a low wall. The sun had went behind the island but it would be a while before dark and as we sat there he pointed out different kinds of boats and things to see around the harbor. He took my hand as we sat there looking around. There was soft music floating up to us from one of the cantinas below and a soft breeze blowing up to us from the harbor. I slipped off the wall letting my dress slide up my leg and then stood in front of him. I opened my legs to shoulder width and swayed back and forth in front of him to the soft rhythm of the drums from below.

Beck, do you know that I can see through your dress with you standing like that?"

"I know you can see the out line of my legs in this light. But that's about all."

"I can see that and those magnificent nipples of yours to." He smiled at me. "I'm not complaining mind you."

"Well all you can see is shadow." I looked at him and then moved taking both his hands in mine. "If you can see me so good what color panties do I have on?"

"Umm, Black!"

"Nope!" I moved back from him and slowly pulled the skirt of my dress up to about mid thigh. "Guess again!"

"Well hell Beck I don't know! I am not supper man and I guess your right I can't see that much!"

"Well' I will tell that I think you would like it if I let you see what I have on!"

"God you're a tease!" he stood up. "Becky," He took my hands in his again. "This is killing me. I had better take you back to the boat."

"Not before you tell me what's wrong!" I looked up into his eyes moving very close to him. "Tell me Sam what is it making you nut's?"

He got a funny look in his eyes and I could see them grow moist in the dim light.

"Becky I am in love with you!"

He started to pull away from me but I pulled him back to me. "After all this time I don't know when or how but I do love you!" He was breathing hard with excitement as he looked at me expecting rejection.

I kept him cost to me as I looked into his eyes seeing he was as serious as I had ever seen him. I leaned up on my tiptoes and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I love you to Sam!"

"Do you mean it! You love me!"

"Yes very much!"

He scooped me up in his arms like I was a rag doll! "Wahooooooooo! SHE LOVES ME!"

He hopped around all over the place with me in his strong arms. Suddenly he stopped. He put me down and looked at me in the now late dusk. "Prove it!"

"Prove what? That I love you?"

"No! That you don't have on any panties! Becky I want to look at you! I want to see the woman I love!"

I looked at him with a smile and reached down taking the hem of my dress in my hand and pulled it up high. I pulled it up and off over my head standing there in front of him as naked as the day I was born!

"Oh my god!" was all he said as he moved to me. He picked me up kissing me softly as he held me to his body. He let me go looking around. "You better put that back on, until we get to the boat at least and we are going to the boat right now!"

I don't remember going back to the boat but I do remember standing in the cockpit and pulling the dress off over my head as the harbor taxi pulled away. I remember him going below first and looking up at me bottom as I went down the ladder. I remember lying back on the big bed in the master bedroom and then I remember his lips on mine!

Sam was doing his best to be gentle as he tried to love me but it was just not right. We both wanted to fuck so I pushed him onto his back and set on him. I kissed him sucking his tongue into my mouth as I reached between us taking his hard cock in my hand. I lifted up a little and ran it over my wet lips enjoying the rubbery feel as I found my clit and circled around it with the head of his dick. I raised up on my other hand as I took it to my wet hole and I set on it!

God it filled me to the point of splitting as I slowly took it deeper and deeper into me. I felt it hit bottom and as I pushed it deeper enter my womb! "Oh God Sam you have me so full!"

"Go easy Beck! As badly as I want this I won't last long!" he was breathing hard as he spoke and I could feel him swelling in me!

He cupped my tits as I moved on him and suddenly he went over the top! It felt like a canon going off in me as his dick grew and then blasted my insides with his hot cum! He held me by my hips as he pushed into me shaking like a leaf as he filled me with his seed! And I came!

'OHH YESSSSSSSSS FILL ME WITH IT! I FEEL IT OH GOD SAM I FEEL YOU CUMMING IN ME! Hoooooo Sam oh God!"

I collapsed on him shaking as I ground my pelvis into him. Neither of us could move and he held me like that for a long time. His soft peter slipped out of me and I could feel his come leaking out of me as I lifted up to kiss him.

I smiled at him. "Any thing else you want me to prove to you?"

"Ask me that in a little while!" he said with a grin.

We were married two weeks later and our first child is due in a few months. He still likes for me to show off and he almost never wants me to wear any panties. We spend all of our free time on our boat and sail all over the West Coast.

Who says a dream can't come true?

12