All Comments on 'A Dream Fulfilled'

by Pussymad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Incredible

That has to be about the hottest and most erotic story I've ever read on this site. It had everything! Astonishing for a first submission and I certainly hope you will write more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Delicious

What a wonderful, erotic tale of love. I hope you meet her one day - and then let us know all the delicious details!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding!!

What an amazing story of love, lust and passion. Whoever she is, she is luckier then she knows...I am sure though there is something holding her back...she is missing out.

wendyhs9wendyhs9about 19 years ago
You made me cum so hard

Thank you for such a great, great story. From her bj to your fucking her arse, I just couldn’t believe how easy it was for me to be there with you both.

It was me you were fucking all the way through, I loved the taste of your cum and everything you did to me right up to where your wonderful cock left my cum filled bruised arse.

Thank you ‘pussymad’ thank you for making me cum so many times, please write another one I can climb into.

Kitkat103Kitkat103about 14 years ago
Great

This story was just a delicious read. I wish you would write more in the future I loved this story it seemed oh so familiar.

caterwaullercaterwaulleralmost 7 years ago
Thank You

I haven't forgotten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous