A Dream within a Dream

Story Info
She loves when he curls into her body, embracing her...
3.1k words
4.27
11.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loves when he curls into her body, embracing her, followed with his gentle touch upon her face. Tracing her satin lips with soft brushes of his fingertips. Mmmmm, his other hand slowly strokes down her silky long brunette hair. The warmth of wind against her neck from his breath hypnotizes her. She drifts away...

She opens her eyes and the light of mornings beauty sparkle them through the bathroom window, peeking through the archway. She turns over slowly so she does not wake him. His arm is resting around her waist. She manages to turn enough to see his face. She smiles at him as he is peacefully sleeping. She turns and gently holds his arm up a little as she slightly slides away from him.

He grabs her tight and pulls her against his chest. He puts his face into her hair and takes a deep breath in. He kisses her on her shoulder as he puts her hand in his. She turns her head towards him as he tries to pull her even closer. Their eyes meet and his smile brought radiance to her face. "Good morning my Bella," and caresses her lips with his fingers. He leans in and passionately kisses her satin lips. Mmmmm, his kisses are magical, sending impulses throughout her body.

He begins to stray from her lips, trailing towards her ear. His hands cup her perky breasts as he tenderly massages them together. Nibbling on her flesh, kisses, licks, and his suction of pure ecstasy on her neck and shoulders. He rolls himself with her still attached to his arms onto his back. Moving her hair off his face, he starts kissing the back of her neck. Her beautifully sculpted ass pressed against his manhood as his hand wonders and brushes softly across her sweetness. Her hands are by her sides caressing along his hips and thighs. She can feel her wetness dripping down the crack of her ass. She traces her hand down her sweetness to catch her wetness and massages it into his balls.

She brings the remaining wetness from her hand and places it to her mouth. Licking and sucking on her fingers, Mmmmm, tastes so sweet. She turns her head towards him and kisses him playfully, teasing his mouth with her juice covered lips. He rolls them both over putting her onto her stomach. Lifting himself up, he caresses along her back, following them with his kisses. Nibbling at her ass cheeks, and running his tongue along the crack. She lifts her ass into the air.

He takes his hands and spreads her cheeks open as he begins to bury his face in her. Starting at her clit, he tightens his tongue and traces all the way to her ass. Tickling a second in her juice filled hole on his way. He licks all over her ass, soaking it with his saliva. Mixing it around with the tip of his finger. He then heads back to her sweetness, where he sticks his tongue inside it. Penetrating her with his tongue, as he slides his finger into her ass.

Mmmmm, he knows just how to touch her. Her hips begin to circulate in the air as he slowly fingers her ass. His tongue is finding its way all around her sweetness. He reaches his other hand to her wetness, inserting his finger in her juice drenched love-spot. He kisses up her rear and makes his way to the small of her back. His penetrations almost as pleasuring as his manhood would feel in her. He removes his finger from her wetness and reaches in front of her. Continuing where he left off, two fingers this time. He pulls his finger from her ass and reaches around, fondling her breasts. Lifting her in an upright position where he begins to kiss her shoulders, her neck, and her ears.

She can feel his manhood reach its fullest potential of hardness against her ass. His stiffness throbbing, spanking on her, and poking her. She grabs his hand and pulls it from her sweet juices, bringing his hand to her mouth. She licks along the lengths of his fingers, suctioning them into her mouth as she reaches the tip. Mmmmm, he moans into her ear...

His hardness sliding between her thighs, saturating itself with her warm juices. His hand wanders to meet with the other, cupping her beautiful breasts and squeezing on them in a massaging motion. His kiss is focused on the side of her neck, where she turns her head to kiss his soft lips. She kisses him and then pulls back, nibbling on his lips as she playfully teases at his mouth with her sensual kisses.

She turns her body facing him, and as their eyes met... they smile with the most radiant glow sparkling, lighting the room with their love. He places his palms on her face and kisses her with every ounce of his love for her. She caresses her nails along his back as their desires to be one together speak clearly through their kiss. She traces her nails gently down his ass, bringing them slowly around the hips and up to his firm chest. Where she opens her palms up to follow around his shoulders down his masculine arms. Their hands wander around one another's body, exploring every curve, every silky touch.

She kisses on his cheek and makes way to his ear. She suctions in his lobe softly, tickling it ever so softly with the tip of her tongue. She whispers, " Mmmmm, my love, you are my every breath of fresh air." She proceeds to kiss down his neck, and further down to his chest. She loves to play with his nipples, tickling them her tongue, nibbling on them. She gently pushes him to his back against the bed, her lips continue to travel onto his abs. The ripples of his cuts is her playground. She licks into his belly button, still making love to his body with her touches. He grabs onto her hair, moving it away from her face. He loves watching her tender lips play on his body.

Her breasts pressed against his throbbing manhood, beating at it with the power of want. The power of need to feel his Bella around him. Her mouth begins to water for his taste. She kisses down into his neatly trimmed pubis. She breathes in his scent. Her tongue spells love onto him and he moans in a quiet tone. She bypasses his hardness throbbing on her chin and works her way underneath. She licks in a circular motion on his balls. Suctioning one of them into her mouth as her tongue tickles around it. She moves to the other and plays some more.

Mmmmm, his sweat tastes so refreshing in her mouth. Her hand gliding softly to the top of his stiffness. Running her palms gently over the head and back down on the other side. His stiffness begins to pulsate for more attention. His moans increase from the pleasures of her touches, the pleasure of her kisses upon his balls. She spits her way from his balls to the head of his cock. Saturating his hardness... she opens her mouth and inserts the head of his cock into it. Teasing him... his body wants to force himself in, but he refrains.

She slowly moves down his shaft a little further, and then back up. Continuing this several times, all the while her tongue playing along his manhood. Further she goes with every downward stroke, her mouth suctioning one good time as she comes up. Loosening on the way down, and tightens back on the way up. His balls rolling through her fingers, and her hand grasped snug following her lips every motion. Her hair gripped tight in his hands as she looks up at him.

He is gazing at her beautiful face as she makes love to him with her plump soft lips. Mmmmm, the way he moans makes her all that more wet inside her sweetness. His grasp around her long silky brunette hair, tightens as he pulls her up towards his face. He can not help but want to kiss her passionately. She lays her body on his as their legs intertwine. Their kisses become flames of desire as their hands wander aimlessly.

The muscles within her sweetness tighten, throbbing inside, pushing her juices out onto his lower abs. Their body moves in such an erotic motion. He grabs around her waist with his arms and rolls over on top of her. Momentarily, he pauses while looking deep into her eyes. He smiles at her and says, "My Bella, you are a dream come true." She smiles back at him and softly kisses his lips.

He kisses down her chin, and bites upon her neck. His hands begin to massage her breasts, as his kisses work their way down. His tongue dances upon her nipples, and his mouth sucks gently around them. Mmmmm, she wants to feel him in her so badly, but she refrains. She grabs his hands with hers, caressing her breasts with him. His mouth moves further down, playing with her belly button.

She stares down at him... he is lost in her beautiful sculpted body. He runs his hands down her thighs as he stands his upper body over her. He spreads her legs and gazes over every inch of her silky flesh. Her hand moves from her breast and slowly slides down her stomach. He watches her every move, as she teases her wetness with her fingers. He pulls one of her legs to his mouth where he kisses her foot. Licking on her toes, sucking. Still watching his beauty, he continues to kiss and nibble at her ankles.

She inserts her finger as she starts to slowly penetrate herself. He rests her foot on his chest as he grabs his cock, piercing it at her and rubbing it on her wetness. She removes her finger, placing it in his mouth. His cock spanks her clit a few times as he licks the juices off her finger. Their eyes are locked... unable to look anywhere but at one another. Mmmmm, you can see their want to make love, but because of their love for each other... they take their time.

He enters only the head of his cock, teasing her the way she likes. She reaches her hand underneath, playing with his balls. Her other hand caressing her breasts. Mmmmm, the way he moves his head in her wetness stimulates her muscles... wanting to suck him into her sweetness completely. He knows it by the feel of her muscles tightening around the tip of his head.

He just teases her, and teases her more. Placing his thumb against her clit and circulating it as he penetrates her with the head of his cock. Her hips fight up trying to get him in her deeper. He finally pushes himself a little deeper to appease her need some more. Half way in her, he penetrates her as her moans get heavier. She moves her foot from his chest and opens her leg out for a full invitation.

He pulls out to where his head was barely in her. He pauses a moment, and then with one single inward stroke he enters her wetness completely. Pausing again, absorbing in the pleasure from her face. He begins to make love to her with long, deep strokes. Her ass lifted in the air and their hips dancing in sync. He pushes himself in her as deep as he can and together, they grind their love.

Mmmmm, his perfect fit within her tickles inside her stomach. His hands gripped nicely onto her breasts like handles. He leans his face into her perky breasts and kisses them, suctioning her hard nipples into his warm mouth. She runs her fingers through his hair as his mouth waters her breasts like a delicacy. His eyes look towards her face as she becomes captivated in his glance. Their bodies still grinding a dance of love. His glance turned into a stare, as he moves himself upward to kiss her. He starts to kiss upon her neck and proceeds to kiss her ear. He whispers, "I love you my Bella."

Mmmmm, their moans play a tune of harmony. She can feel his hardness throbbing against her walls. She tightens her muscles in a playful manner, just the way he likes it. His moans as pleasing to her as his satisfying expressions. His eyes locked into her beauty, and his teeth slightly bite on his lower lip. She can not take her eyes off his strong rippled tanned body. Watching him grind himself into her sweetness drives her desires even more.

Her breathing increases as she nears her first climax. He can clearly see it in her face. Her moans get louder, causing him to grind her harder and faster. Her hips circulating in sync to his increased motion. Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, yeeeeeessssssssss, yeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss. Her pleasure forces him to tighten every muscle so he can maintain his deep fit.

He leans into her resting one arm next to her head, grabbing her hair. His other hand still massaging her breasts, as he buries his face onto her neck. Her head is tilted slightly back and her arms stretch to grasp tightly on the sheets. Her body begins to shiver as she squirts her wetness onto his manhood. He kisses her once again and smiles as he gazes into her eyes. He slows down his love touched grind to a minimal motion for his beauty to have capability to endure all pleasures from him.

She puts her arms around his back, kissing his tender lips. Nipping and teasing at his mouth as their grind speeds on its own intention. She rolls him over, keeping his manhood safely within her. Slowly she circulates her perfectly curved hips on his stiffness. She softly kisses him, and finds her mouth wandering to his neck, to his ears... she whispers, "I love you, with every piece of my heart." She kisses down to his chest where she finds herself pecking around his nipples, reaching her playground. His hands grasped tightly onto her hips as she sits herself up, her palms pressed against his chest. Mmmmm, a little deeper his hardness presses into her wetness.

His eyes locked into the beauty of her tanned, silky skin swaying in motion of loves dance upon his body. Her back arches as she stirs the sweat from her stomach onto her breasts. She reaches behind her and begins to roll his balls through her fingers. Her other hand moves upon his pubis where she uses it as a brace. She starts to bounce him into long deep strokes. Her sweetness dripping around his cock, soaking his balls and her fingers. His moans become stronger... the beautiful sound of needing to explode inside his Bella.

She deepens his hard throbbing manhood and begins to grind. Reaching her other hand to soak them in her dripped juices. She meets her eyes with his, and rubs her juice covered hands all over her breasts. He grabs tighter onto her hips, pulling himself in a sitting position. He buries his face to lick every inch of sweetness from her breasts. He places his hand on her ass, grasping. His other arm around her back to keep her from getting away from his warm breath upon her nipples. Pushing her grind on him to not miss its depth. He bites, and nibbles... telling his Bella through his touch that he is ready to fill her wetness with every ounce of love within him.

Teasingly, she places her hands on his cheeks and becomes motionless on his manhood. She leans into him and kisses his soft lips. Teasing them with her playful ways, while squeezing on his hardness with her muscles. He can not help but to smile at her, for he knows she has something else in mind. He is only uncertain what his Bella has planned for him. He massages her breasts as they kiss passionately. He moves his way to her neck where he softly pecks around it. He gently pushes her to an arch where he proceeds to slide his warm breath down to her breasts.

Her muscles continue to knead upon his stiffness. She can feel his hardness slightly relaxing. She slowly raises her wetness to the head of his cock with her muscles in full contraction. She looks to him with her seductive eyes and smiles. She begins pouncing on his cock, as she feels his manhood swell inside her. Mmmmm, how he loves her teasing ways. His breathing becomes heavy and his moans singing in tune to every long deep stroke she pounces.

She can see his want to explode in his Bella once again, his moans confirming his need. Her motions become more rigorous, as he cups the back of her hair tight. She arches back completely and braces her hands behind her on his thighs. Her body in a steady fast motion upon his manhood. He grabs her hip and slightly leans himself back. He loves watching her sweetness banging down on him. She reaches one hand and soaks her fingers with juices, as she slides it up to her clit.

Moving her fingers in perfect motion to her hips, their moans singing a beautiful duet. Ohhh, Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Yessssssss, Yessssssssssssssss. She intertwines their fingers as she forces him onto his back, she begins to shiver on him. Her ass bouncing fast and landing a hard depth on his manhood. She screams as she releases her sweet juices all over him. His moans become louder and her scream has his hardness throbbing in a constant movement.

He pushes his Bella up and grabs tightly around her, tossing her off him and rolling her onto her knees. Mmmmm, but his Bella wants to taste him as she turns onto her back with her face right in front of his cock, tilting her head back. She grabs his hardness and pulls him gently to her perfect plump lips. Opening wide he inserts his stiffness into her warm breath. He leans over her, placing his face into her soft, freshly shaved love spot. Kissing around it as he makes love to her mouth.

Mmmmm, he loves to have control of penetrating his Bella's mouth. She tickles on his balls as he moves faster and faster. The head of his cock tickling the rear of her throat. His arms against her thighs, his hands grabbing them tightly as he his kisses becomes nibbles. His nibbles become extended as she feels his body tighten. Her tongue tickles his manhood, while he penetrates with long, deep strokes.

He moans louder and louder. His body quivers as he hovers over hers. She can feel his arms shaking. He let's out a louder scream. Her mouth fills with his cream as he slows down his strokes. He softly kisses her silky smooth sweetness.

She swallows every drip of his love...