A Condom Big Enough for a Futa

Story Info
A young man gets cucked by a Futa over a meme.
9.9k words
3.9
112.3k
204

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story I've ever really written and I'd love any feedback or comments. Just as a warning this story will contain the following things: futa/f, huge/hyper cock sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, cuckold/ntr, sph, and other fetishes that compliment those ones. So if it doesn't sound like it's for you, I understand :)

*****

Dylan sat in his seat dreading his life choices as he listened to the professor drone on about one ancient philosophy after another. Taking a 3 hour lecture on a Friday in the evening was, at this point, the worst decision he felt he could have ever made. He needed this class to graduate, but he should've thought harder about taking a once-a-week 3 hour philosophy class taught by a professor who was as boring as he was old; Dylan was sure he was old enough to have known Plato personally. Brushing his dirty blonde hair out of his face, he realized he hadn't actually written down anything in the past 10 minutes or so. He looked up at the clock; 2 ½ hours of class still remained.

With a sigh, Dylan reached into his pocket to fish out his buzzing phone. A text message from his girlfriend, Jessica, lit up the screen. It was a photo message. Entering his passcode, he opened the text to see what she had sent him, hoping it would alleviate this monotony. His girlfriend of over a year who he had met during their sophomore year of college had sent a screenshot of a picture from Twitter to a groupchat that the both of them, and a friend of theirs, Victoria, was a part of. The group chat was a remnant of a previous class they had taken last semester, one in which the 3 of them were paired up for a project. The three had stayed friends after the project had ended and had naturally kept the groupchat for easier communication.

Well, Jessica and Victoria were friends. Victoria seemed to enjoy nothing more than bullying Dylan and flirting with Jessica whenever she got the chance to. She constantly made jokes about Dylan's stature; at only 5'6 and less than 140 pounds, he seemed small in comparison to Victoria's larger frame - she was probably near 6' and was much more in shape than he was. Jessica always played it off as harmless teasing and told him she didn't mind his smaller stature: she barely stood at 5'1 and was fairly small herself. She also played off the flirting, always claiming that Victoria was just a nice person and didn't mean anything by all the compliments and sexual jokes she made. Not sure if she was just naive or if she enjoyed the extra attention, Dylan knew better and only was more suspicious whenever he caught Victoria ogling his girlfriend.

Opening the picture, Dylan scanned the contents to see what his girlfriend found so funny. It was a picture someone had taken of an image on a computer screen. The picture compared the size of condoms for men to the size of the much less popular internal condoms made for women. The condoms for women were significantly larger than the male one's displayed, and there was a caption across the bottom saying "damn women be having fat cocks for real!" Clearly a joke picture, Dylan smirked to himself, both at the ridiculous caption and at his girlfriend finding it funny enough to text to the groupchat with the caption 'LOL" followed by several laughing-crying face emojis. Dylan texted back.

D: haha, that's pretty funny! I had to stop myself from laughing in class

J: I know lol! The caption made me giggle to myself for like 10 whole minutes!

D: Haha. Glad you think it's so funny

V: haha, i always forget that guys condoms are so small

V: they probably fit you fine Dylan

V: and ive never even seen a girl use a girl condom

J: You dont use guy condoms Victoria? What do you use

Dylan frowned at Victoria's comments. Not only had she used this random meme to make fun of him, but he could feel that she was gonna use this opportunity to start bragging and making more passes at his girlfriend. This is because Victoria is a futanari, or futa, as they were often called, a new rare sex that popped up in the past century. Futanari generally appeared female, having more feminine features and possessing breasts, while also having both sets of genitals; a penis and testicles that sat above a vagina. Besides these basic facts, not a whole lot of information was available publicly on them, most of it being kept for medical studies as much about this new sex was unknown and still being researched. However, one popular rumor floated around and that was that the average futanari was more well-endowed and more fertile than your average male. Rumor or not, Victoria definitely seemed to cling to this idea, and often had female admirers flirting with her and hanging off her arms. She always slyly mentioned her recent conquests while in the presence of Dylan and of course, Jessica. Dylan thought it was a load of shit, and figured she just did it to make herself seem more desirable in the eyes of his girlfriend. He also never saw any kind of bulge in her pants - though of course he had never tried to sneak a glance.

V: don't you know? most futanari don't even fit into condoms

V: i think i tried once cause some girl insisted but even the XL size didnt fit

J: lol are you serious?!

D: She's lying

D: She just acting cool

V: lol im sure puny little condoms probably fit your small dick Dylan

V: but a futanari like me cant wear them

V: not that any girl ever wants me to wear them ;)

D: You're so full of shit!

V: lol want me to prove it?

D: Not particularly, no

V: Jessica?

J: uhhh i guess if you want to

V: lol ok give me like 30 minutes ;) im out of the house rn

Mouth twisted into a grimace, it quickly turned to an O of shock upon reading his girlfriend's reply. Why would she want Victoria to prove her claims? Was his girlfriend really that curious about the size of their futa friends' dick? What if Victoria wasn't lying? All of these thoughts raced through his head as his professor continued to lecture, and he continued to not take a single note. He moved to his own personal text messages with Jessica to see if she would say anything privately to him; to his own despair or joy, he couldn't tell, all she was talking about was some grocery store game show or something she was watching on Netflix. After replying and making sure to text her that he loved her and couldn't wait to see her, Dylan put his phone away and tried to focus on the lecture, as futile as it was.

After about 20 very slow minutes, he felt his phone vibrate again in his pocket. He looked at the clock: 2 hours left of class. Fishing his phone out of his pocket, he wondered what his girlfriend was up to and if he might be able to get her to send some naughty photos to help alleviate his boredom. Looking at his phone, his heart sank. A photo message, sent to the group chat, from Victoria, waited to be opened. He gulped, and for a brief moment considered not even giving Victoria the pleasure of looking at the picture. Curiosity getting the better of him, he moved his thumb up to his screen and swiped on the text message.

Dylan could barely comprehend what he saw. Accompanied by no caption, the picture was of Victoria standing in front of a full length mirror, wearing nothing from the waist down. Hanging between 2 well muscled legs was the biggest cock Dylan had ever seen. The long, heavily veined appendage hung down past her knees, the pink fist-sized head rested near her shins. It was at least as thick as a can of soda, and the veins on it looked nearly pinky sized in some places. It was tanned, more so than her regular golden skin, and looked incredibly heavy. Not hidden at all were two giant balls sitting in a huge leathery sack - they looked as big as grapefruits and hung nearly to her knees. The whole package was terrifyingly large, and based on her height it was at least a foot and a half long, if not longer. Dylan stared at the image for what felt like an eternity, barely breathing the whole time. Another message popped up.

V: what did I tell you? no condoms will fit this beast

V: and this is just me soft

Mustering all of his strength, Dylan's fingers quickly tapped onto the screen to try and make light of the situation, or de-escalate it or anything he could do. He also felt dread well in the pit of his stomach when he noticed that Jessica had opened the picture, but still hadn't said anything. Ignoring his usual adherence to a certain amount of grammatical propriety, he quickly sent several messages in quick succession.

D: lol where did you even find a strapon that big

D: looks fake for sure

D: I knew you'd be to scared to show your real dick

D: and soft? Lol

D: like anyone would believe that

Dylan sent the messages as fast as he could and then set his phone down, his heart beating like a drum the whole time. He was hoping dearly that he called her bluff, but somehow he knew deep down the cock in the picture was real. He held his breath involuntarily again as he waited for a reply, his eyes glued to the black screen. The words of the professor and the noise of students around him were completely blocked out as all he could focus on was the image gigantic appendage he had just seen on his phone. He was truly worried: his own 5 inch, if he was being generous, penis paled in comparison to Victoria's monster. Hell, the head alone looked bigger than his entire package. All he could hope was that Jessica would find it comical or grotesque or anything but arousing! His phone buzzed again as another text, followed by a picture, popped up on his screen again.

V: fake? you make me laugh. also its definitely soft

The second picture was similar to the first, but this image featured a side profile of Victoria standing in front of the mirror. This time however, she had one hand holding her phone and the hem of her shirt up, showing off her hairless groin and toned abs; her other hand was holding her cock about halfway up the length. Her cock sagged in the middle where she was holding it, with what looked like a foot of meat hanging down towards the ground. The profile shot also showed a side view of her hairless balls as they bulged in the immense sack that held them. One thing he noticed in this picture is that her hand didn't completely encompass her whole cock, despite the apparently tight grip she had on it. There appeared to be no straps, no cleverly hidden tuft of fake pubic hair that would inexplicably hold the entire thing to her groin. This monstrous package was the real deal.

Dylan's heart caught in his throat. He had no snarky comment, no good comeback. All he could do was stare in fear and awe at this bestial, thick, soft cock in front of him. If he wasn't in class, he would've cried. The whole thing was entirely overwhelming. Remembering that he was in fact, still in class, he looked around quickly to make sure that no one could see the sexual images he had been staring at so intently. His phone buzzed once again.

V: believe me now? still thinks its fake? lol

V: what do you think?

V: can you compare to my beast?

V: you're in class still right? guess you couldnt even send a pic if you wanted to

J: uh i can send a picture if you want me to

This newest message, the first reply his girlfriend had sent since before the pictures were sent, made Dylan's eyes bulge in their sockets. Why would his girlfriend offer up a picture of his dick knowing what he was up against? Before he had a chance to reply, to try and salvage this whole thing, a new picture message appeared on the screen. The picture, sent by his girlfriend, was of his dick. He was mortified. It was a picture of his crotch with him holding the base of his dick between his thumb and pointer finger. His fingers were pressed up against his groin to try to add any size to his dick he could. The thin, small thing, barely as wide as his middle finger and much shorter than he would ever admit to it being, looked absolutely pathetic. Under his dick you could barely see his two tiny balls, looking absolutely insignificant compared to the monster just a few messages up. The 2 vastly different penises looked like they belonged to 2 different species.

V: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

V: ARE YOU SERIOUS

V: thats you HARD?!

D: Fuck you Victoria!

J: yes hes hard in that pic

V: HAHAHAHAHA

V: do regular condoms even fit you?!

V: hmmm well since Jessica sent a picture of you hard I guess its only fair I get hard and send a picture to

V: you know just to make sure im bigger ;)

Clenching his fists in anger, Dylan closed his eyes trying to pretend this whole situation wasn't happening. It was bad enough Victoria outclassed him by a huge margin even when she was soft but now she was gonna send a picture of her hard?! He just hoped that with that much size soft, that she wouldn't grow that much. Then at least the comparison wouldn't get any worse. The main thing on his mind though, was why Jessica had to pop in just to humiliate him. She never complained about his size before, so why was she doing this now?! What had changed? He was ready to put his phone away and even contemplated just snapping it in half, when it buzzed once more: this time it was a video message. Hands fully shaking now, Dylan opened the video, which was accompanied by a caption that read "good thing I have someone to help me ;)."

The video, which was only about 20 seconds or so long, was taken from a first person point of view - Victoria's point of view. Looking down between a pair of large shirt-clad breasts, Dylan was treated to an up close view of Victoria's enormous cock. However, as mentioned in the caption, Victoria was not alone in this video. Appearing under her cock was a kneeling girl, one that Dylan couldn't make much out of - the giant dick above her covered her features almost completely. The incredibly lengthy cock rested across this unknown girl's face, only hints of her pale skin appearing from the sides of it, and continued to drape down past her head and lay in her mane of long blonde hair. The girl's covered face moved back and forth under the prodigious cock before stopping and bobbing on a certain part of the package. All that could be really seen of her from this angle was her sizable ass, which was currently violently twerking - her pink thong lost between those fat cheeks. She was clearly trying to put on a show for Victoria.

Eyes darting back and forth, it looked like no one had noticed him watching this video. Dylan also gave silent thanks that he had kept his phone on silent in class; the only thing that could make this whole situation worse was everyone hearing what he could only assume were obscene slurping sounds coming from the video. This thought made him realize he had a set of wireless headphones with him, and he swiftly popped one out of his pocket and crammed it into his ear. Making sure to keep the sound on low, he replayed this video. He was right, he could hear every obscene wet slurp that came from this unknown girl. Victoria didn't seem to make a sound, but he could also hear a low gurgling that didn't sound like it came from the girl. He also noticed that Victoria's giant cock seemed even bigger in motion. Dylan couldn't help but wonder if this was just an illusion that came from seeing it compared to the much smaller girl, or if it actually had gotten bigger while still staying soft.

After watching the video for the third time, his brain completely obsessed with the pornographic images in front of him, another video appeared in the groupchat. Dylan opened it quickly. This one appeared to be from the same angle, looking down between Victoria's breasts, but the 2 girls had moved to another position. The unknown girl this time was lying across a bed, her head resting at the foot of it. She was completely nude except for the pink thong that hugged her hips tightly. Her pale lily white skin seemed to almost blend in with the soft white coloring of the bed sheets. Her face was again completely hidden, but this time by Victoria's giant sack which enveloped her whole head. The rest of Victoria's seemingly never ending shaft stretched across the girl's body, resting between two incredibly large melon sized tits that were capped by erect pink nipples. The breasts looked obscene on the girl's body, covering her entire chest with their out-of-place size. The futanari's fist sized head rested right above the girl's pussy - her cock was literally as long as the girl's torso. And it had definitely gotten bigger. Victoria's cocky voice rang out over the sounds of the unknown girl's mouth slurping on her prodigious balls.

"Oh yeah, that's a good slut. You've got me half hard now!"

This declaration was followed by a flexing of her cock and that same low gurgling sound that Dylan heard in the last video. Her whole cock bulged and her balls seemed to shake violently in their sack. Suddenly, a great white stream of what could only be cum sprayed out of her cock. It sprayed across the girl's legs, making her moan at the warm surprise. Cum nearly completely covered them and continued to shoot, hitting the headboard on the opposite side of the bed. The camera suddenly pointed up as her cumshot, which was nearly 10 seconds long at this point, covered the wooden headboard. Her cock shook slightly, covering not only the headboard, but also painting the blue wall behind it in a thick layer of cum. Dylan had never seen such an inhuman cumshot. Aiming the video back down, Victoria's cock had grown several inches, now laying firmly between the girls cum-covered thighs. The video ended.

Flabbergasted. That was the only word that could describe how Dylan felt. That was the biggest cumshot he had ever seen. That kind of thing shouldn't have even been possible! It looked like she could fill a gallon jug with that orgasm, a stark contrast to the usual watery spurts he managed to produce. It looked thick. It looked potent. It looked fertile. Everything he wasn't. And her cock had gotten even bigger during it. She was easily over 2 feet long at that point, a fact that threatened Dylan's sanity. With still shaking hands, Dylan quickly typed out a message to send to Victoria, hoping once and all to end this whole thing. A light joke might just put this whole situation to rest.

D: I would say it was impressive but you came so quick lol

D: All of that just for you to be a quick shot!

D: At least I can last longer than a few minutes

That last part might not have been fully true, but Dylan sincerely hoped this gentle ribbing would calm this whole thing and maybe even make Victoria laugh. After a couple minutes, a new message popped up from Victoria.

V: I didn't cum

V: you'll know when I cum

V: that was just some precum

V: some of us need more lubrication

V: you'll see

Staring down at his phone, Dylan's blue eyes unfocused. That couldn't have just been precum. It was too thick. There was too much. It wasn't possible. Dylan had heard the rumors, everyone had. But none of them compared to what he was witnessing. No new messages popped up for several minutes. Remembering he was in class, Dylan looked back up towards the teacher and snuck a glance at the clock. Still over an hour and a half left. He wasn't sure he could take much more of this. Checking his phone, he realized that Jessica still hadn't responded, or even read any of the messages since Victoria had sent that first video. Thank god, maybe she had fallen asleep watching TV.

Another buzz. Another message. Another video. Dylan opened it, his hands moving automatically. He felt like he didn't have control over his actions anymore. He felt like he was completely controlled by Victoria and her overwhelming sexuality, a sexuality that made his own pale in comparison. The video started and Victoria's voice immediately rang in his ears.

"Yeah take that fucking dick you dumb slut. Choke on it!" Victoria half-shouted while gripping two handfuls of the blonde girl's hair. The video this time was from a side angle, one that was close to the action - her phone must've been propped up somewhere close. Victoria was viciously thrusting her hips, her immense cock ramming in and out of the girl's face. The view of the girl's face was mostly blocked by Victoria's fist pulling on her hair, but there was one thing that Dylan could see for sure - the girl's mouth being stretched out by Victoria's cock. It was obscene. Her mouth barely looked like a mouth, her pink lips completely stretched thin by the cocks unnatural girth. Dylan could see what looked like tears running down the side of the poor girl's face. The sounds of Victoria's grunting were almost completely drowned out by the choking and gagging coming from the girl.