A Faithful Wife?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tensed and her toes curled as another orgasm washed through her. Christina's pussy clamped down hard, gripping his cock like a vice. The sudden tightening caused him to completely lose it and he slammed his cock into her as hard as he could, come erupting from his dick, flooding her womb.

Breathlessly, Allen withdrew from her and half fell, half climbed onto the bed beside Christina. Slowly, their breathing slowed as they held one another.

She turned her head to look at him and could see he was covered in a thin film of sweat. She kissed him lightly on the lips and then started to move down his body, planting delicate kisses on his hot flesh as she worked her way down to his softening cock. She licked it like a lollipop, delighting in the taste of their mixed juices that coated it. She could feel it hardening agaain as she worked on it with her tongue and lips.

Christina shuffled around without stopping what she was doing to him and raised her leg so she could present her soaking pussy to his mouth.

They had no idea how long they worked at each other with their mouths, but it wasn't long before yet another orgasm gripped her.

Allen gently but firmly lifted her off him and positioned her on the bed, so that he could spoon behind her. He lifted her thigh and felt her hand take his cock and position it once again at her entrance. His hips moved forward and once again he was embedded inside her hot pussy.

He moved in and out of her, this time though he moved slowly, so slowly, almost as though he wanted to tease her as the sensations built up in her belly.

Christina felt like she was being tortured, "Fuck me hard... Allen, just fuck me!"

It was his intention to keep going slowly, to tease and tantalise her, but the incredible feeling of her sugar walls gripping his cock stopped him from doing that. The passion built up again and he found himself involuntarily increasing both the speed and power of his thrusts.

Christina moaned with every stroke, getting louder and louder as she felt the mother of all orgasms building in the pit of her belly.

Harder, harder, faster, faster. Their bodies moved together. Slamming them together where they joined. Christina knew she would be bruised in the morning, but right now she didn't care. She needed this. She needed Allen to flood her with his come as she knew it would trigger a massive orgasm for her.

Allen groaned, "Jesus! I'm gonna blow... Ohhhhh Jesus!"

He flooded her with his seed once again, which, a she knew it would caused Christina to clamp down as a truly biblical orgasm washed through her entire body.

She screamed!

She couldn't stand it. It was an orgasm like she had never experienced before.

She was limp and exhausted. This was the best sex she had had in a long, long time.

Breathing heavily and sweating with the emotions that filled her and the sheer physical exertion of a frantic, hard sex session. Christina could do nothing, but let Allen wrap her in his arms and without further thought, drifted into a deep, contented sleep.

++++++++++++++

Slowly, Christina's eyes opened. She could hear a shower in the background. Her brow furrowed as she realised that she wasn't in her own bedroom. She sat up and looked dreamily around at the hotel room that was littered with her clothing.

She looked over at the bedside clock and saw that it said 8:21AM.

Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth with her hand as a sharp intake of breath brought her sharply to fully awake.

She'd been out all night!

"Oh God! Oh God!"

The shower stopped, but Christina didn't notice as she dove out of the bed and struggled quickly into her clothes. She had to get home.

The bathroom door opened and Christina looked up at the man she had spent the night with, "I was here all night. I have to get home!"

He grinned at her, "Why?"

"Oh God!"

He crossed the room and gently stopped her as she rushed to get dressed, "Relax. Calm down. What's the problem?"

"We've been here all night..."

He laughed, "Don't worry. Deana didn't baby sit last night. I took the kids to your mother. She's got them for the weekend."

Christina looked into his face, uncomprehending as he continued, "I didn't book this room for the night. I booked it for the whole weekend."

Realisation dawned and a smile spread across her face. She took in the sight of her husband wrapped only in a towel and whispered, "Okay 'Allen'. What do you wanna do now?"

He let the towel fall and said, "Guess."

As she reached out to him, Christina said, "Next time, I want to seduce you."

12