• Authors
  • Helen1899

Helen1899

IF I AM IN A CHAT ROOM. IT IS MOST LIKELY THAT I AM AVAILABLE FOR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO DO. ACCEPT HOWEVER THAT I MAY HAVE ALREADY BEEN HIT ON.

Slim 34b 24 34 age 37 long dark hair, Blue eyes, 5.9 , from the United Kingdom.NW England - I speak with a broad Lancashire dialect, and type sometimes similar, please excuse if you don't immediately understand what I am meaning, it as happened, but not often. ( Think Wallace, of Wallace and Gromit fame, I sound like that. Ugh not sexy.)

I'm here to enjoy myself, either erotic chatting or hopefully more. Please be aware I'm here for fantasy nothing else. I don't want to know what you look like, you can be fat or skinny, tall or short. What does matter is your MIND, I want to talk and chat with a man/woman with an alert interesting erotic mind, I can put my own imagination to your looks etc, I can't with your mind. If you are uninteresting, don't bother to PM me, I'll soon be disappointed. Don't offer to show me pictures reputedly of yourself. I'm not interested, most times it’s not you. Likewise meeting, phoning, skyping etc is out, fantasy is all I want.
Don't ask for a picture of me, fantasize, you have a description, if you like it, good, if you don't, imagine me in another guise, judge me by my mind, if you find me interesting and erotic you'll want to chat again, if you find me boring, you'll soon take off.

Ladies I am bi, I have an online mature lady lover, whom I meet [in Chatzy] regularly, she is the most wonderful person, isn't jealous and allows me the freedom to meet others,.

MEN, be men, not wimps, I like my men to be strong and dominating, seduce me into what you really want from me. you will find i easily respond, I love to chat about about yours and my erotic fantasies. Don't be frightened, make contact, I doubt that you will disappointed., I will almost always respond [nothings ever 100%] but if I say I am busy, please be understanding. I love the exhibitionist side in the public Lobby's of the Hotel Bar or the Bi Sauna
if you want a date message me for a date.

I am happily married, but i have a high sex drive and my husband works away a lot, literotica, stories/chat are a way of satisfying my urges, without actually cheating. Some might think it is, but it is no danger to my marriage, my husband is well aware of my online lady lover and is more than happy about it, he would love it to be real, then he might get to watch or even join in.

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This WeekUpdated
109Followers
196Following
172My Favorites
2045My Comments

More About Me

Age

37

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

To Help You Realise Yours, Mfm With Two Bisexual Men

Contact Member

Contact Helen1899 by clicking here.