All Comments on 'A Fall From Grace'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic competition story

I was captivated by the skill of the writer and so excited by the mature content, a truly sexual story which gripped me so much.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Thanks for the Credit, Silk

Hope you win it!

bighank100bighank100about 13 years ago
very nice

that was super hot. got me so hard. i love your stories. there so devilish and super hot. i love the black mail the forced lesbian stories. makes me so hard just knowing there is a women like you with a wonderful mind like this. its like being suduced by you. seeing into your kinky devilish mind. knowing you really would love to be part of all the kinky stories you write.

thanks for the wonderful story i think you have one erotic hot sexy mind. dam its like you can fuck me with your story and i can do nothing but keep reading and love every bit of it. so thanks again. keep up the good mind fucking of all who love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot

Great as usual, hope you think about future chapters in this story.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Mmm,,,,

Sexy story that really fits the theme. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why do lesbian stories

Seem to have so much anger and a need for control and force? It's like the authors feel like being lesbian is a punishment that the want to force upon other women.

That's kinda messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too much control and anger..

couldn't there have been a more gentle side to the whole thing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ANother awesome article

Simply love reading them and getting wet. Keep them cumming sweety.

leggylassleggylassabout 13 years ago
My compliments...

I so enjoy your stories...so provocative and alluring. Please keep them 'cumming'

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booabout 13 years ago
Thank you

Topical scenario. wouldn't it be wonderful if the world's problems could be solved in such a way, but would it create new problems?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Politics

It would've been a decent story if there weren't any politics in it. The ending is also ridiculous. Shareholders of the company would be suspicious and resistant to the sudden change and would demand those people involved to be fired. Things like this don't work so simply in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked it!

Ha, Epic Oil XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I got totally distracted by the part about how she bullied a twenty-something's mother on email and myspace... since myspace didn't exist and a high schooler def. didn't have access to email twenty plus years ago

BUT I enjoyed the story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

liked the story but it would have been more of a punishment for victoria if she were made to give multiple orgasms before she could achieve one herself with her staying on the brink and getting hornier with each one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Story Was Hot!

But though there are no mind controlling sprays in existence! An injection of a mind drug could have made the story more realistic! As for an oil company giving in to environmentalists, as others have commented would not happen! Oil companies do pay for damages caused by oil spills, but the money hardly ever gets to the people whose lives are affected! The Government gets the fines, and hardly give it to the people, the story could have ended with the CEO being fired or replaced, after her lesbian sexcapades went public! Still a very sexy story!

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Great fantasy story

The story had a comic book quality to it with the superheroes go after the evil corporation type theme with a pot load of sex to spice it up. The story has plausibility as today's technology doesn't provide a magic mind control spray. At least not known to the everyday people. In spite of plausibility, the story was well written and it was quite readable and entertaining. Thanks author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Jasmine, I continue to love your stories. I must admit, they make me very horny. it also makes me think that you are very much a lesbian. it seems to me that no one could write from this perspective unless that is their sexual inclination. you write with so much more joy in a lesbian story, that somehow you must feel it yourself. It would seem to me that if you think otherwise, that you are bi, you might be kidding yourself. your stories, more often than not, reflect on yourself. I mean no disrespect, for I have great respect for you and your work, and I am probably wrong, but that's how it seems to me.

-ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fun

This is fun, but shallow. Nothing is ever said about where the spray came from. Is it a by-product of the oil company's research lab? Is it a college chemistry experiment? Is it a Wiccan Charm on a bottle of White Diamonds? We're never told. What happened to the Board of Directors? Its obvious to anyone with knowledge of how a corporation does business that the Board would have to be controlled. It'd be nice to read about the Old Folks Home adventures. I'm especially interested in the often neglected lives of the elderly. How they are expected to have forgotten such an important part of their lives. Victoria's orders are too general. 'You'll obey anybody's orders'', You'll only cum when you make someone else cum, she's only allowed to cum when told she can, she has double the cum from anal sex. And the intruders, the future Mistresses, cannot agree on the timeing or the rules. Should they not have had all of this worked out before getting by security and breaking in?Who DID Victoria fuck to get to the top? Some unanswered questions here. It isn't reasonable to order someone to be constantly horney. Soon the impact of the orgasm would cease to be at all special, and thought she would continue to obey orders, the pleasure of the Mistress watching her in her need to cum would be diminished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!

super hot but needs sequel

stevemike08066stevemike08066about 8 years ago

Great story, I love thinking about mind control, I love the fact that they use a spray on her...

Me and my wife often role play where I "hypnotize" her, and make her my slut, but I mean, it's all for fun, I would love to do something like that for real

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Normaly I don´t like minde control, because it´s always a bit of raping in it... but in this case I would love to read more about Victoria!

walt555walt555over 7 years ago
More asthon pls.

I like the mind control okay, what I love is the mistress thing mostly. Would love a day in the life of Ashton and her pet Victoria.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total bullshit

Victoria went downstairs and asked someone to call the Police. With drugs in her system, DNA all over and fingerprints on everything the women were arrested and spent the next 20 years in prison. Given your descriptions Victoria's ass would have been ripped and bleeding. This was poorly thought out drivel. Don't make me laugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was fun

I loved the story and willingly went one with the flow. Perhaps Victoria got off too easy. I guess I would like her to feel remorse and inwardly suffer humiliation more. I certainly would have liked her arse to bleed from that first anal experience.

Like most of your stories you have left the door open for a sequel. It was good fun and well done! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

People this is a fantasy, not real life. Anything can happen in a fantasy. Everything is possible and nothing is impossible.

SouthernRedneck

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Interesting

I didn't check the date before reading but I'm thinking this is an early piece because your character development was spotty at best and your story line rather choppy ... I did find it an interesting read just not as much as some of the others I've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story concept, I enjoy mind control lesbians.

I know it's fantasy, but what I found annoying was the timeline error.

Victoria has been CEO and Ashton her secretary "for years" she was the preferred applicant to young Shannon.

Shannon was finally appointed after the over-throw at 26 years.... Just how old was she when she first applied ??? 16? maybe ? You can do what you want with fantasy, but I find errors and poor fact building like this amateurish.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

I love lesbians but not degrading domination. To each their own and it is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would like a gang bang R*** scene where lots of men fuck her as a slut she is and have her get really humiliated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Interesting concept. However, I am not a fan of forced domination., chemical or otherwise.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

I certainly do enjoy the story and its concept..!! 5 Stars..!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You are a terrific writer I love you're stories very erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50814 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...