All Comments on 'A Fall of Night'

by TheWitcher

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BainsidheBainsidheabout 14 years ago
Very Nice

Thank you, I enjoyed your story. The people seem real, even if they are dragons. The story drew me in, and now I have to wait and hope that it will continue soon.

ScarletKScarletKabout 14 years ago
Delightful!

A brilliantly told fairy-tale romance with a twist! It sounds like there could be some fabulous adventures waiting for Dorien & Nick on the other side of the portal.

RattlertooRattlertooabout 14 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Would love some additional chapters. Great story! Why was his "seed" required? I know that there is a reason but I'm not sure I understand. Please write additional chapter and expand the story. Thanks again for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

Great story! Loved the storyline and pacing. But I feel as if I'm left hanging. There has to be more to this. Please??

AzPilotAzPilotabout 14 years ago
Truely enjoyed your imagination! The story was great.

I, too, feel that you should continue with this one as it doesn't seem to have a conclusion, leaving it open for further adventures. I've been a huge fan of dragons since I ventured on Pern with Anne McCaffrey.

ShymoonShymoonabout 14 years ago
Dragons!

Great story, but I want to know more! I was surprised that he was a dragon and wanted more descriptions. Great story!

PrurientFantasiesPrurientFantasiesabout 14 years ago
Encore!

This story begs so much for a follow up, and I hope to see it soon. It was hot where it needed to be, but still managed to hook me into the story. Not easy to do both, and few pull it off. Good work.

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteabout 14 years ago
More, please, write more

Wow. A wonderful story and was hot as well. Some things were left unexplained but that's where more chapters or a second story would be good. Consider it? That dragon thing at the end was too interesting to not write about. :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOVE IT!

What a wonderful beginning, I hope you are planning on future installments!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
Please tell me

this is not the end. Just read the whole story and I loved it. The only weak moment was when Dorian left Anna in the tunnel and kept running. Doesn't seem like what her character would do. It was sensible but cold and she seemed like a warm, caring person, not entirely ruled by logic.

This does not seem like an ending, so I'm hoping it's not. I want to see their relationship develop. I want to know what happens in their new land and if Nick escapes his father's control. We need another scene with just the two of them...where was the makeup sex? And I need to know more about this place; how it was ruined and why they were on earth in the first place.

So again, please tell me this is not the end!

NewLandNewLandabout 14 years ago
More, please.

I see I am not the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

wow very good story. ty so much for sharing!!

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca6 months ago

That was absolutely beautiful, and yes it was too short. So when is chapter two going to be published? lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous