A Family Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers

I tried one last time though, acutely aware that my head was now trapped between Izzy's strong hands, and the musty pussy that I'd been so actively poking so very recently.

"Come on Izzy," I whispered in some alarm now as I watched Frieda begin to help Ilse out of her tennis dress, "We can't really do this... all of us...can we?" I finished, more in desperation than hope. Well, maybe the desperation was starting to wane a bit as well by now as I felt a distinctly unseemly arousal starting to dominate my thinking. And Izzy quickly got to the point.

"Oh shut up Paolo and enjoy yourself. It isn't as if we aren't willing you know! Just watch them."

"What do you mean?" I replied stupidly,

"Because...they're... hot... together. You'll see!"

I think I'd stopped listening by then as I watched Frieda with gaping eyes as she released some hidden fastenings and begin to pull up Ilse's lemon dress. As it was dragged upwards it revealed first of all some matching lemon panties, frilled around the edges and stretched tightly across her buttocks, her narrow waist, and then a white sports bra that moulded itself briefly around a promising pair of bulges. I say 'briefly' because, no sooner had Frieda pulled off the dress and thrown it casually onto the pile of our previously discarded clothing than she had twisted Ilse round so that she could release the bra fastenings.

Ilse's shoulders dipped automatically to let the tight white bra fall forwards, and her shining blue eyes were fixed on mine as she watched for my reaction as she let the material drop in front of her. I don't think I disappointed as my mouth opened and I sucked in a deep breath at the sight of another pair of gorgeous breasts staring back at me. She wasn't as big as Izzy, but there wasn't a lot in it, and her paler skin made her pink nipples seem even brighter as they stood out from slightly raised summits.

"Oh Jesus..." I whispered to no-one in particular as I finally dragged my eyes away from her bare breasts to raked up and down Ilse's sensually slim body, lingering for long seconds on the bulge of her pubic mound, tightly wrapped up by her panties and giving just a hint of the slit underneath.

She didn't let me drool over her for long though as she turned with a throaty chuckle back to Frieda. Then her hands were working on Frieda's gaily coloured dress and it too was soon fluttering down onto the discard pile as well. Frieda didn't need any help with her orange sports bra though. As soon as the dress was off, her hands had slipped around her back and the bra was released, falling away in almost one motion.

So there I was, staring in wonder at another pair of absolutely stunning boobs. Frieda's stockier figure made them seem the largest of the three, maybe a cup size bigger than Izzy even, but they were taut and looked absolutely made for fondling. I had to make a conscious effort to stop my hands lifting towards them like an automaton.

And, of course, throughout this impromptu strip-tease, Izzy had taken it upon herself to keep me stoked up as well. Her fingers were slowly tracing more erotic patterns about the base of my cock and sensitive balls as I wriggled in her lap under this combined torture!

For just a minute or so my two twin cousins stood side by, semi-naked side enjoying the way that I looked at them. Then Ilse let her hand slide across Frieda's tight tummy, dropping slowly lower until it slid over her tight orange panties, and cupped the mound between her sister's legs, fingers looping into the vee before squeezing gently. I watched Frieda's eyes close briefly as she felt the electric impact of the touch and one of us sighed out loud with pleasure. I'm not sure who. It might have been both of us!

Then they were both giggling together as they briefly hugged each other and kneeled down a few feet away, facing each other, just a few inches apart.

"Oh my..." I whispered to Izzy as I watched in amazement as their arms wrapped around each other and they shuffled forward so that here bodies were pressed closely together. By now, they only had eyes for each other as, breathing hard, their heads twisted slightly as their lips met and almost instantly they were taken by a deep, passionate kiss.

"Jeeeesus..." I gasped in amazement, "...are they..."

"They're whatever they want to be," responded Izzy mysteriously from above me, "...God, I told you they were hot didn't I!"

I didn't reply immediately as I watched in amazement as their kissing intensified and they began to press their breasts against each other, hard pointed nipples rubbing together and triggering low moans of pleasure.

Clearly Izzy had known what to expect and it set me thinking even more erotic thoughts.

"Have you?... I mean... " I wasn't sure how far I could go with this, "...with them...?"

Izzy laughed, eyes still glued on the couple as their hands began to roam over their already glistening bodies, "You mean are we all lesbians?"

The word sounded harsh and somehow clinical, un-feeling. I didn't know quite how to respond.

Izzy smiled down at my discomfort, "Yes and yes, but then again no!" she whispered still mysteriously, "It's like I said, we are what we want to be. So sometimes we go with men and sometimes with...women...although I've got to say that having a threesome with those two was probably the most exciting and erotic experience I've ever had. You'll soon see!"

I was starting to ask what was probably going to be another stupid question, when I stopped just after opening my mouth...and left it open as I watched first Frieda and then Ilse drop their hands down each other's sides, pull away from each other slightly allowing their hands to slip round the front of their colourful panties before delving down the front and starting to rummage about through their hidden pubic hair. I'm sure they'd twisted slightly away from each other on purpose because they gave Izzy and I a perfect view as their fingers moved about under the tight, smooth material as they began to explore each other's damp labia slits.

It was probably more erotic to see their fingers working on each other inside their panties than if they were totally naked and I felt Izzy in particular start to writhe a little under me as she imagined the effect that those searching digits were having on her cousin's sensitive clits. I swallowed again as I watched their fingers begin to move more urgently, soon hitting a rhythm that was clearly sending them soaring as they clung hard to each other. Kissing had now been abandoned as they buried their heads into each other's shoulders, eyes closed, lips pursed as they surrendered themselves to the fires radiating out from their pussies.

I was totally engrossed by the sight of my two cousins fingering each other, already aroused and stiff down below but I think that Izzy was finding it harder to deal with the sensuous act being played out in front of us. The hand that had been cradling my head in her lap started to slide downwards so I lifted my head slightly and Izzy gave out a sigh of relief or thanks as she slid it under my head presumably to cup and rub at her own pussy as Ilse and Frieda continued to set everyone's pulse racing.

I was beginning to think that this couldn't go on. My erection was now so swollen that I could hardly restrain myself. I could feel Izzy's fingers starting to work on her own clit, and I was just thinking how good it would be to sit up, twist round, and plunge myself into Izzy's hot cavern again. And given the low moans of excitement that Izzy had started to make as she worked on herself, it didn't seem likely that she'd complain!

But then, Ilse and Frieda finally took each other over the edge. Their timing was immaculate as they're bodies both suddenly stiffened and they cried out together as the explosive orgasm ripped through them at the same time, leaving the hanging onto each other as the relief washed through them.

Izzy and I weren't quite so lucky, being left distinctly frustrated as we watched them climax so enthusiastically.

"Wow!" I said.

"Jesus, they're hot" gasped Izzy in the middle of deep breaths as she reluctantly pulled her fingers away from her own molten slit.

I was about to put my recent plan into action and fuck Izzy again, but as I tried to lift my head she held me back again.

"What now!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"Just wait a minute," replied Izzy, "...they're not finished yet."

I was trying to figure out how Izzy knew that, when I saw the twins finally pull away from each other and turn to us. Their faces were glowing with post orgasmic pleasure, but they were both looking at my big erection with obvious hunger and desire.

"God Frieda, look at that," gasped Ilse, " Izzy was right...he's enormous... quick, help me on!"

"What!" I exclaimed again in shock, surprise, pride and very much anticipation. Did she mean what I thought she meant?

Apparently she did. In one smooth motion Frieda had rolled Ilse onto her side, grabbed hold of her panties and dragged them down her slim thighs and over her feet. Ilse's blonde pussy was finally exposed to my eager gaze, short tufty hair leading down to her bloated sexual lips, oily now with her juices after being stoked up by Frieda's devilish fingers.

I swallowed hard once more as Ilse continued to roll over to me, before getting onto her knees again and straddling my upper thighs which she squeezed close together. I was torn now between admiring her bouncing, pert breasts or the furry slit that had opened wider now as she parted her legs. Unsurprisingly it was her pussy that got my attention as she shuffled up my legs so that it was rubbing up against my 'enormous' erection. This time it was definitely me who sighed at the electric contact!

She paused there for a moment as her hand dropped to my cock and stroked it gently upwards, pushing it back up against her slit at the same time, and making me arch my back as my blood pressure took off. This time we both sighed! I really couldn't believe how quickly she'd recovered from that orgasm, but I wasn't complaining. And all thought about taboos over cousins and making love were gone forever!

"It feels as good as it looks Paolo" Ilse purred, a big grin spreading across her face, "You want to wait a bit, or just get on with it?" she added mischievously. God, she was as bad as Izzy!

I spluttered some sort of incoherent response, but evidently it didn't matter what I said. She held my eyes as she lifted herself higher, like a naked Amazon hovering over me and moving the head of my cock along her wet slit a few times before closing her eyes and guiding it up to the entrance of her pink hole. Her mouth opened, and her head went back as she lowered a little, forcing my stiff shaft to push open her defences and slide into her hot, wet cavern!

My eyes were wide open as I drank in the erotic sight of my cock nestling up against her furry slit and then starting to disappear inside. Then my head dropped back into Izzy's lap and I let out a long groan as I felt her slowly drawing me in and enveloping me in her moist warmth, every nerve exploding in excitement to the way her vagina gripped me.

It took her long seconds to get there and we both milked the electrifying experience as she let herself down, but all too soon our pubic bones met and I'd penetrated her as far as I could! Well, not quite as it turned out because, somehow, she shuffled her hips around, moved forward a bit, leaned back a lot so that her breasts were as taut as melons and she'd drawn me in even further. Only then did she relax and lean forward, arms either side of my chest.

"God, that's good Paulo," she breathed huskily, wriggling a little to move me around inside her, "Can I ride you now?"

My eyes were wide. Did I have any choice? Did I care who did what? I was down to primeval thinking. All I wanted to do was thrust and fuck!

"God...go... do it Ilse!" I gasped, slightly diverted by Izzy shuffling out from under me and calling Frieda over. What the hell was she doing at such a time?!

"Come on Frieda..." she called as she lay back, spreading her legs wide, "...watching all this is driving me mad! Do me as well..."

Ilse too seemed to pause as she waited for Frieda to jump over us and drop down between Izzy's outstretched legs, her lips making a bee-line for Izzy's juicy, open slit.

"Let's do them together!" Ilse called to Frieda, getting only a mumbled response in return because Frieda's lips and tongue were already busy exploring Izzy's sensitive folds and clit.

Then we were off! Ilse lifted up and began to move her hips. Firstly rotating them, then lifting and dropping back, then rotating again for a while, enjoying the feel of me sliding around inside her. My thighs and buttocks were tightening as I fought not to explode at her first movements, but soon she settled into a regular, slow rhythm that just about enabled me to hold on, even while her vagina was stroking my cock so deliciously.

When I briefly opened my eyes, I found Ilse looking down at me, her bright blue eyes sparkling with desire as she gyrated on my stiffness. My eyes drifted automatically to her trim breasts which were bouncing hypnotically along to her motion, the pointed nipples creating crazy diagrams in front of me. Somewhere next to me I could hear Izzy moaning almost continuously as Frieda's tongue worked hard at her delicate parts, taking her higher and higher. It was all getting so, so surreal!

Ilse was listening as well, and seemed to be matching her pace to the high pitched sounds that Izzy was making, gradually speeding up and getting more and more urgent as she fucked us harder. And then, not long afterwards, she too was moaning and a hand had lifted to her breasts, capturing one and tweaking her hard nipples, twisting and pulling to add that electric response to the raging fire building up in her pussy, and around my swollen cock.

My face had become a mask of tightening flesh, my blood pounding across my temple as I felt myself getting nearer and nearer to that sweet point of no return when Ilse stopped!

I couldn't believe it as she rose, almost completely off me and paused, her tight vagina gripping just the head of my straining cock, while somewhere in the background I heard Izzy's drawn out cry as her Frieda inspired orgasm began to pulse through her. It was just the signal that Ilse must have been waiting for as she almost screamed and drove her hips wildly down again, pushing my swollen member fast, hard and deeper than ever into her again! It triggered her own welcome climax, just as I gasped and exploded in sympathy inside her red hot warmth.

I think we all froze for a moment or two as the delicious orgasmic relief coursed through our tense bodies, and then Ilse almost collapsed down onto my chest, legs still straddling me as she tried desperately to hold me inside her still, enjoying my penetration for as long as possible. But eventually she grunted, and slid sideways off me, giving me a short but passionate kiss on the way before laying on her back next to Izzy and Frieda, everyone breathing deeply, everyone slowly returning to planet Earth!

Personally I was in 'Never, Never Land' for a long while! I just couldn't believe that I'd just made love to two of my cousins. Cousins! Would anything ever be the same again? Mind you, I suppose that technically Ilse had just fucked me! But, whatever, a cousin fucked is a cousin fucked! And two of them!

Mind you, I had to admit that I'd enjoyed every moment, every last thrust, every last exciting sensation! Whatever my earlier reservations, this last hour had cast all my inhibitions asunder leaving me sexually sated, but at the same time, ready and eager for more.

9.Third Time...?

And what of them, my devious, sexy cousins? I'd already worked out that Izzy had planned it this way, but how much had the three of them anticipated and prepared for this? They'd obviously had sex together before. Many times before judging by their familiarity and expertise! How had I missed all this when I'd seen them previously?

Still, glancing round and seeing the three of them laying naked together on the lush green grass next to me, drinking in their sensuous curves, I knew that this was probably going to count as being the most memorable sexual moment of my relatively short life for a long time. Even, as I feared, if their parents did find out and set the Mafia on me!

My daydreaming continued for a while along the same vein, until I became aware that the three of them were starting to whisper among themselves. When I glanced their way again, Ilse and Izzy had their heads propped on their shoulders, leaning over Frieda who was still on her back. I had an annoying feeling that they were probably discussing me, and Frieda almost confirmed that as she looked across at me and met my eyes. But the smile that spread across her face was totally open, honest...and incredibly disarming!

"Hey, Paolo," she said warmly as I began to get up myself.

They really were a sight, lying together that way. Three pairs of lovely breasts staring up at me, all slightly different, all beautifully rounded and ripe. And, was it possible, but their nipples still seemed to be erect, pointing provocatively at me. Incredibly, I felt an immediate stirring down below yet again!

But it was something else that had caught my attention. After comparing breasts, I thought that it was quite reasonable to want to compare pussies as well. And one of them was still covered up! Amazingly after all that had gone on, Frieda still had her tennis pants on, the bright orange material still tight around her hips and over the intriguing mound between her legs.

It was a like a sudden itch. I had to deal with it. And this time I'd decided to take charge of the situation. Never mind Izzy orchestrating everything!

So I inched forward on my knees up to her. She watched my approach and her smile seemed to widen, to become even more welcoming. As I neared, she seemed to read mind, and opened her legs a little to let me shuffle between them.

I didn't say anything, but smiled back encouragingly as I reached forward, my fingers looping under the waistband of her panties, and began to draw the bright material down over her full hips. She lifted her bum obligingly to remove any doubts in my mind that it was ok, and to let the panties slide down easier.

Almost immediately the first signs of pubic hair appeared and as I pulled down steadily, her dark curly bush sprang into view. My eyes were riveted on that one part of her body as more and more of her pussy sprang into view until, finally, I'd rolled down the material into a bright orange band across the top of her thighs.

"Wow!" I gasped as I gazed at her exposed pussy. She was so much hairier than the other two, the deep brown, triangular forest looking mysterious, pointing to the inviting dark slit below that looked just ripe for exploration. I felt another stirring in my loins. Well, I'd had two of them, why not all three? Could I? Should I?

I dragged my eyes upwards to Frieda's. She was still smiling back, looking pleased at my reaction to her naked pussy and her bright hazel eyes looked hungry. I didn't doubt that she was up for it too!

I'd ignored the other two, but they'd naturally been watching me closely as I kneeled before Frieda.

"Watch it Frieda," chuckled Izzy, "... it looks like he means business."

"Mmmmm" responded Frieda throatily, making Ilse laugh.

I ignored them. I was now a man on a mission!

I reached behind me to take Frieda's ankles and lifted them upwards to rest on my shoulder, then dragged up her panties, and pulled them off her ankles before throwing them playfully at Izzy. She didn't react quickly enough and they wrapped themselves round her face, making her gasp in surprise, and Ilse laugh even more. It wasn't much, but it was a teeny weeny bit of revenge!

duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers