A Family Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers

This time I didn't want to rush though. I wanted to explore Frieda's body more slowly... and thoroughly!

I lay her legs down next to me, and squeezed up between Frieda and Izzy, who was busy removing the orange panties from around her head. She protested in vain as I pushed her to one side so that could lean over Frieda.

For some reason I had to ask permission to touch, "Can I kiss..."

Frieda nodded and her lips puckered as I leaned down, but I only noticed that in passing. My eyes were focussed on her gorgeous breasts as my lips sought and captured one in my mouth.

"Oh!...ohhhhhhh!" she exclaimed in surprise as I found her nipple with my tongue and lips, feeling it respond immediately as it initiated a shower of pleasure signals coursing round her body.

So I worked on that delightful little bud for long minutes, enjoying the feel and taste as it came alive to my touch, teasing it bigger and harder. My hand somehow instinctively found its way onto Frieda's muscular thigh, stroking it casually for a while before rising higher...and higher. She seemed to go rigid for just a second as it finally reached its goal and started to run through the little jungle between her legs before twisting to cup her properly, my fingers searching out her moist crevice.

I heard a subdues moan in response and as it seemed like a good time to switch nipples, I looked up to see that Ilse had taken advantage of the puckered lips that I'd ignored a few minutes ago and was in the middle of a steamy kiss with her twin sister. She was starting to wriggle under my hand as her pussy really started to avalanche her with a strong need for more contact from my fingers.

I looked down and saw how swollen her labia lips were. I let my fingers trace their way down, along the edges, her juices letting them slide easily over the sensitive skin, before drawing one finger right back up the crevice, testing it's resistance. Her bottom bucked under me as she tried to force it deeper, but I'd resolved not to rush things, so I settled down to slowly massage her outer lips for a while as I bent down to give her other breast some attention!

In the back of my mind, I was wondering how Izzy would be reacting to being forced aside, but, for once, I needn't have concerned myself. I soon felt a soft body cosying up into my back, spooning me from behind. I could even feel her nipples as they ran over my back and then her delicate hand was on my waist, tracing big circles around my buttocks and making me tense my muscles almost as much as Frieda. And it didn't take long before her hand slipped round to my front and cupped me for a second, as if checking out my hardness.

"Well Paolo," she whispered huskily into my ear, "aren't you the dark horse? Ready again already! And there was me wondering whether you'd join in at all!"

By now I was beyond wondering about anything much beyond the feel of Frieda's nipple in my mouth and the desire to start exploring her slit in more detail. I finally let my middle finger slip between her outer lips and ease downwards. She was so wet now that it almost felt that she was sucking it in! I slowly investigated the inner folds which were not doing a great job of protecting her vagina so I delved deeper and felt the muscles at the entrance to her hot cavern almost pulsating under my fingertips. It was so, so tempting to press that little harder and push the finger right in, but there was still something in me demanding caution. This was almost a 'first date' after all!

I'd noticed that she'd almost frozen under me again as she felt my finger marauding around her inner defences, and she may have stopped breathing while it hovered indecisively around her pink hole, but then the breath came out in a big whoosh as I took my finger away and drew it higher. The low, disappointed moan that accompanied it made me wonder, for a fleeting moment whether that had been the right decision, but as my fingertip drew upwards to her supersensitive clit I got a warmer reaction.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh God Paulo...wunderschon... yaaaaaah"

Clearly she'd broken off the kiss with Ilse whilst I created havoc between her legs, and soon she was moaning quite regularly as my fingers finally began to rub and tease at her most sensitive spot. I felt some hands starting to caress my head, Ilse's maybe, and there was dream-like quality as her fingers ran through my hair. Izzy's hand was still busy caressing my bare sides and buttocks while still making the occasional foray between my legs to stroke me and check my member's state of readiness. It was definitely ready.

And soon, so was Frieda.

It was Ilse that made the move. I'd noted an increase in the frequency of the little animal like sighs and cries coming from Frieda's lips and, clearly, Ilse was well attuned to her sister's state of arousal, so she gently lifted my head, removing my taunting lips from Frieda's breast.

"Time Paolo," she said excitedly, "...do her now... she's ready... boy is she ready for you!"

I was more than a little ready myself!

I almost jumped up, my ram-rod straight erection swinging between my legs as I kneeled between Frieda's legs which had opened enthusiastically as she eyed my big erection with wide, almost feral eyes.

Then I changed my mind!

Frieda looked almost shocked as I held back, reached down to slide my hands under her buttocks and began to roll her over. Then she gave a little squeal of delight as she felt me pull her up onto her knees, right in front of me, taut buttocks high, anticipating me taking her from behind. She shuffled her legs apart a little more to make her gorgeous peachy slit more accessible, but I already had my hands on her hips and we both sighed as I probed forward, the firm head of my cock nosing up to her damp crevice, pushing aside her outer lips, ready to go!

She'd turned her head to watch me as I readied myself. Izzy and Ilse had quickly taken position next to her and were fondling her breasts, teasing at her hard nipples, adding to her total sensuous arousal. But her head dropped between her outstretched arms and she gasped in wonder as I eased forward, sliding firmly up to her electric pink hole, my rampant cock pushing aside her defences as it forced myself into her hot entrance. The way that she gripped me as I slipped in was fantastic, making me stop for a minute as I enjoyed the sensational feeling of her inner warmth envelop me.

But then my animal instincts took over and, as I tightened my grip on her hips, I pulled her back into me at the same time as I drove forward deeply into her until, with a grunt of satisfaction, I could go no further! My blood was seriously pounding now as I felt the nerves on my stiff shaft respond to sliding so deeply into her. She too moaned out loud as she felt her sensitive cavern so completely penetrated, the fire between her legs merging with the attention that her breasts were getting to almost send her immediately over the edge.

She was gasping uncontrollably as I, tentatively at first, pulled back and then thrust back a few times, just starting to get into my stride before getting a major shock when she suddenly stiffened under my hands and cried out as a big orgasm that had been teasing her for a while ripped though her. I was amazed it was so quick, and also how good it felt to feel the little convulsions ripple around my straining cock, hanging onto her now as she went limp on me for a few minutes as she rode the orgasm down.

So, it appeared, was Izzy.

"Wow that was quick!" she said in surprise, looking at Frieda's face, hanging down, lost in painful bliss as she slowly recovered, "...mind you, she's had three of us working on her hasn't she?!" she added in mischievous delight.

"Come on Paolo," she laughed back at me, "get on with it, she won't break you know!"

I gave her a pained look as I tried to control myself, but she was right, Frieda was definitely ready for more as I felt her begin to squirm about under my hands, making my stiff member move around inside her again. So I got back to thrusting! Driving in and out in a steady rhythm that soon made me squeeze shut my eyes in concentration as the friction started to push me quickly towards my own peak.

I could hear Frieda making her own little squeaks and grunts as each thrust drove hard into her, sending showers of pleasure signals coursing up her spine, and the frequency got shorter as I gradually speeded up, maximising my own pleasure but hanging on as long as possible until I was driving back and forth in short, harder thrusts, desperate now for my own release!

And when it came it was so, so fantastic! I knew I was nearly there so pulled back a little further on my final thrust before slamming into her as hard as I could, groaning as I felt myself come deep inside yet another molten cavern, enjoying the sweet release from the tensed up coil I'd become and feeling insanely proud as I felt Frieda succumb to a second, even bigger orgasm under me.

This time I held her limp body for only a few minutes before letting her roll forwards away from me, onto the soft grass, sighing as my limp member slid out of her. Then I fell forward myself, laying next to her dragging in deep breaths as the sense of total satisfaction washed though me.

Three of them! I'd just made love to three of my lovely cousins in the space of an hour or so. It was so, so incredibly...unbelievable!!

My mind was still spinning, ignoring all consequences as I lay next to the equally spent Frieda, who was writhing slowly on the ground in post orgasmic bliss in the sweet shade of the big trees. The sun was still beating down relentlessly, but a cool mountain breeze wafted over us as Izzy's gentle hands began to casually caressing my hair again.

"Jesus! What sort of incredible dream is this?" I thought hazily as my spent body relaxed, I closed my eyes, and just drifted off into an exhausted sleep again.

To Be Continued...

duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers