A Family Chronicle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Softly she kissed him and smiled. "This is so good. Please be my lover for the rest of my life."

Before he could answer she laughed. "What am I thinking, you must be far too busy, fucking all women in your neighborhood."

Pete smiled and thought a moment. "I am not fucking every woman in my neighborhood... yet."

They laughed loudly and held each other tightly.

"I will keep an eye on you buster, see if I can find out who had the pleasure of your big hard cock in her cunt. These women must walk around with a big smile on their faces. Though, don't worry. I don't care who have you fucked in the past nor do I care who you will fuck in the future. As far as I am concerned you even might have fucked our mom or our little sister, as long as you keep fucking me as well." she said with a wicked grin on her face.

Pete grinned and he could feel his cock getting harder in her pussy. "If you only knew how I fucked our mom and our grandmother. Might be nice to fuck our little sister as well. She is a hot girl with nice tits." He thought.

He squeezed Lisa's breasts. "I guess I'll have to do some good time management from now on. I'll have to spend more time with my sexy sister."

She pinched him in his thigh. "You bet... you have given me the best fuck in my life and I want to feel your cock more often. You are younger and have always been my little brother. Now you are my big brother and my great lover."

Then she realized the look on his face and the reaction of his cock, when she mentioned fucking their mom. "Does he want to fuck mom?" she wondered, "Why not, she is a very good looking woman."

Before she could ask anything else, they heard a car. "That's Rick. Is it that late already? Lisa said. "Let's hurry upstairs and make sure we get in our beds."

Pete pulled his cock out of her, quickly kissed her nipples and jumped on his feet. They grabbed their clothes, switched off the television and ran upstairs.

Before they entered their bedrooms Lisa kissed him passionately and grabbed his cock. "My brother's cock is still hard," she grinned, "you seem to like fucking your married sister. Bad boy, don't you know that it is not legal to have sex with your sister?"

Pete squeezed her butt. "Yes I know it is not legal to fuck a family member. Though it feels great. I love you and I want you. If your husband wasn't about to catch us, I would fuck you again."

Lisa had a big smile on her face. "We will my love... whenever we can... I promise. Go now!"

They rushed into their own bedrooms and it all looked normal by the time Rick slipped between the sheets.

***

Sunday morning they had breakfast together. They chatted and nothing special happened. After breakfast Rick went out to run a few miles and Lisa was busy in the kitchen.

Pete walked in and saw her bend over the kitchen table while she cleaned it. Quietly he walked close to her, grabbed her breasts and pushed his cock against her butt. She wiggled her butt and moaned.

"Mmm... is that my favorite brother, who wants to fuck his sister?"

He grinned and said: "It is your favorite brother, who's cock you want."

"Ow and how can you tell that I want you to fuck me?" Lisa asked looking as innocent as she could.

Pete slid his hand under her skirt, did not feel any panties and placed his hand on her dripping pussy. "I can tell, because my horny sister's cunt is soaking wet and her nipples are hard."

In the mean time he took his cock out of his pants, rubbed the head against her pussy and pushed it inside.

Lisa shivered and moaned. "Aaargh, you horny boy... yes... fuck me again stud."

Pete thrusted his cock in and out, fucking her with pure lust and Lisa loved it. With each thrust her breasts were swaying. Pete's hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, while he pulled his cock deeper in his sister.

It didn't take long before Lisa moaned loudly and her body shocked wildly when she had a huge orgasm.

She turned around and his cock slipped out of her. Her hand grabbed his cock and she lowered herself. Sitting on her knees, she kissed the head of his cock. She looked him in his eyes and her tongue swirled around the head. Then she took his cock in her mouth and she licked and sucked.

Pete moved back and forth, slowly fucking her mouth. "Ow yes sweetie... suck my cock... this is so good.

She took the whole length of his cock in her mouth and her hands played with his balls. The tension got too much for him. Suddenly he felt his balls tighten and jets of cum spurted in her mouth. Lisa took it all and swallowed every drop of his sperm.

When Pete thought that Lisa had sucked him dry, she let his cock out of her mouth and licked her lips.

"That tasted really good big guy." She said with a wicked smile on her face.

***

By the time Rick returned, they were drinking coffee in the garden. Pete's bag was in the hall and he was about to leave.

Rick waved at him. "I hope you enjoyed being here. Come again whenever you want." Then he went disappeared inside the house.

Lisa walked to Pete and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him deeply and grinned. Yes brother, come again whenever you want... in your sister. Thanks sweetie, you are a great lover. Please come back soon."

Pete caressed her cheek. "Thank you! I really loved every minute. And I will be back soon," he grinned, "I love to come again... in my sister."

He grabbed his bag and holding hands they walked to his car. He kissed her again, stepped into his car and drove away.

12