All Comments on 'A Family in Turmoil Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

I suspected when Jake's brother called and spoke about Veronica that she must be Alice. As always, I'll be interested in what you do with the scenario you created.

Boyd

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
Oh boy, you've done it now,

I have no comment, except great beginning, excellent writing, fantastic imagination, superb plot; maybe I’ll have a comment after chapter two. A fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well this looks like fun!

Condom? No condom? Ah what difference does it make?

Great start, well done and very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just Innocent Fun

He should just tell her parents the pregnancy was an accident - then tell his brother that she took advantage of him and his 3 room mates after they had been drinking - then tell his parents she wouldn't use a condum as she wanted to get pregnant or

or He could just shoot himself out back!

Somehow I think you may handle this in some other less plausible way - Right?

More imagination please - great stuff as usual - with High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dg Another beautiful

beginning and cliff hanger ending on a story. Your work always draws me, leaves me hanging and makes me want to strangle you for not giving me more..lol. Fantastic work. But I also suspected when he got the phone call. It was like watching a train wreck until she showed up from the bathroom. Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My God DG

Your putting this family through the mill. I think they'll all going to finish up at the funny farm.

Liked the start. Where do we go from here? I can see several different scenarios. None of them very good for the protagonists.

DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great start!

DG It doesn't get any better. Great sex, suspense and who knows where you are going. I know better than to guess. Sure hope you hurry with ch. 2.

An avid fan

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Gee

Wow what a great start. She is in love with bith brothers, can't wait for the rest

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
You know.............

You are one of the more intresting writers.

I normally don't submit a comment on first chapters of stories, because sometimes I hate the first chapter and love the rest, or I love the first chapter and hate the end, or worse I don't like any of it. But normally I wait.

Having said that, I wanted to say this is a good story. But I'm more intrested in what comes next. I see a lot of questions from me that I'm curious how you let it play out.

Does the older brother, who said he loves his younger brother more than anything, prove that and tell him about what he did with his brothers girlfriend? Does she do it? Does he love the older brother more? Does younger brother handle it well? Is the girlfriend pregnant? Does the older brother let him believe its the younger brother's?

Lot's more questions, but mainly I'm curious how you take a gripping story and make it a fantastic one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too Obvious

As soon as I clicked on the link to open the second part of this, I knew Veronica is Alice, which I'm sorry is more than a little trite.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Author's note:

Thanks for the comments so far. This story could go anywhere. Some of you will have guessed right, others will have guessed wrong. It's just part of the story. For anyone who follows my writing knows that the obvious does not always happen. If it does then consider yourself a good guesser. Chapter 2 is submitted. Hopefully it might be out tomorrow. Now that is just a guess. Sometimes I guess right, sometimes I guess wrong.

Anyway thanks for reading and commenting on my stories.

DG Hear

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Good lord man

How much can one family stand. Good beginning. I'm sure that one our your usual twists is in their future.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
What a revoltin' developement

Well, maybe David will share after they get married??

What's mine is yours, bro.

No, I don't think so.

They're both infatuated and in love with the sex. Sounds like whichever one can offer her the best companionship will win the nooky prize.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
Fuck, I hate it that it happened like that...

Thank Goodness it is just a story. I think it will be a tragedy whatever happens, I hope not.

SOULHACKER2788SOULHACKER2788over 12 years ago

Last wording (Sad Love Story)

"I would've done anything for you,

To show you how much I adored you,

But it's over now

It's too late to save our love"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

saw this one coming down the track a mile off , with the whistle blowing all the way.

i think if the description of the story on the Authors profile was changed ,

this would add to the reading experience.

ch.01 " What happened to my girlfriend?"

ch.02 "Problems between two brothers and one girl"

does sort of signpost the plot , & then the lack of surprise when events unfold

lessens the effect.

still .

bloody good story , exquisitely written , captivated from start 2 finish

voted 5 star.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a mile ... no, obvious from almost the beginning,

The story is decent. Well written compared to the regular trash on this site. But, do you think it could have been any more predictable and anti-climatic?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoying it

thanks for the offering.

jott50jott50almost 8 years ago
Ops

Can we say awkward ??? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
They fall in love in less than two weeks?

Both brothers fall in love with the same girl that quickly. That just doesn't happen.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Read This Before

But it's been a long time. I don't know where this is going, but at least for now, Jake has to step aside, she's his brother's girlfriend!

If she decides to break up with Dave, MAYBE, but IMHO it's simply too awkward. She has to realize that if she dumps Dave she can't have Jake either.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Veronica

She had no business fucking Jake. While she and Dave may not have been formally exclusive, they were serious enough to be meeting each other's families, that should preclude having sex with anyone else!

She's only had sex with each of them once, the time with David was her losing her virginity, which is/can be awkward, and Jake is older and more experienced. If she REALLY can't forget about Jake AND be with David, she has to break up with David, but NOT go to Jake. MAYBE in a few years, when David has hopefully found someone else, they can "find" each other again, and even then it might throw the family for a loop.

I had forgotten about the pregnancy, but two people don't just "fall in love" that quickly. MAYBE one or the other gets infatuated with the other, but they BOTH are so in love after one meeting? Don't think so.

It's almost as bad as the story about the wife who fell in love with her husband's twin sister! At least there, they had time, and were together a lot before they decided they were in love, and the ex-husband wouldn't have anything to do with his sister for I think it was YEARS, yet here the brother is his Best Man? NFW!

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Wow

Tough one. Shes not a bad girl per say, but she obviously doesnt need to be with either brother. Jake shouldnt want her after she cheated on his brother, than again, since she had a boyfriend he never should have slept with her to begin with. Ive always lived by that myself. I wont interfere in another mans relationship. If I had feelings like what was expressed here for this woman that jake had id have given her my number and said as soon as she dealt with her boyfriend and was free...give me a call. Ive missed out on pussy for such, but theres always plenty of pussy. If im looking for the one, i wouldnt want it to be a cheating affair. Js

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alice/Veronica is a turbo slut

Think about it she has sex once, and 3 days later she cant wait to fuck anyone she meets

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Kind of predictable

Figured it out when David called Jake and asked him to come meet his girlfriend. Still, the story is enjoyable so far. I wonder how David is going to measure up to Jake after Veronica's night with him? It's not looking good for either brother. There should be no judgements of Veronica. She just met both men and has no committed relationship with either one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What bullshit

Alice screws her long time boyfriend for the first time then a week later she has an affair with a stranger while away from boyfriend. Alice was a slut!

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 2 years ago

She said she was not a slut. But, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck………

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 2 years ago

Wow... that would be genuinely awful. Wondering who Veronica/Alice is going to choose.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine12 months ago

I saw that coming.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story - very well written and erotic writing good setup fir the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES