A Family in Turmoil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,707 Followers

Dave said he wanted to talk to me so we took a ride and got a couple beverages and sat and talked. I should say Dave talked and I listened.

I asked, "How did you meet Veronica and why is she so special?"

He replied, "While I was working at the store, a business man came in and asked if we sold computer parts. I told him that we didn't sell the parts per se but that I repaired computers and would be willing to take a look at the man's computers. That was about three months ago when I repaired the man's computers. At their office was a beautiful, shy and quiet girl that kept watching me. I asked her out and that's how things began."

"Dave," I asked, "How do you know she's the one?" Believe it or not I wanted to know about Alice and I as much as what Dave believes.

He said, "Jake, I took her cherry. She was a virgin and she gave it to me. Did you ever make it with a virgin Jake?"

"I don't really know," I replied. "I really don't know."

"It's the greatest, Jake. You don't get compared to anyone. You just do your thing and enjoy it. She yelled out. 'Oh, my God,' when her hymen was broken. I'm telling you, Jake , it was great."

"When did all this take place Dave?"

"I took her cherry the Saturday before last and, yes, I did wear a condom before you ask."

"Have you done it since then Dave?"

"No, she went away last weekend and I was hoping to do something with her this weekend but her parents are here. You'll meet her in a couple of hours. She's the prettiest woman I have ever seen Jake and she's mine, all mine."

Something was bothering me but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I asked, "Dave, where do Veronica and her parents live?"

"In Newark, about 40 miles up the road. She works in an office in downtown Newark." he replied.

My heart fell to my feet. God, no, don't let it be, please don't let it be.

Dave looked at me and asked if I was alright. I told him just a little tired from the game. I'd be alright.

My mom and dad and my little sister Pam went together in their car to the restaurant. I rode with Dave. God, I hope I was wrong. God, make my thoughts wrong as we entered the restaurant.

As we approached the table David smiled and introduced me to Mr. And Mrs Mills. I shook their hands and greeted them. Mom and dad and Pam all sat down and everyone was talking. Dave asked about Veronica and Mrs Mills said she just stopped into the ladies room. I took a seat and hoped for the best and braced myself for the worst.

Veronica came to the table as David said, "Veronica, meet my big brother and best friend Jake. Jake meet the most beautiful woman in the world."

She turned around with a smile on her face and started to say hello when she finally saw me. My worst fear had just hit. Veronica was Alice.

*

End of Chapter 1

comments welcome

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,707 Followers
12