A Family New Years Eve Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's how I try to live my life, darlin'. You know that."

She turned to our beautiful daughter. The morning sunlight streaming in highlighted her honey-colored skin and her pink, succulent nipples. "My God, baby," Laurie whispered aloud to her, "Daddy was right...you are perfect." Lisa had the courtesy to blush. Matt laughed as her face flushed red. "Any regrets, honey?"

Lisa put the same sexy pout back on her mouth. "Well, yes, actually." Laurie looked concerned. "I regret...I regret I couldn't let Daddy fuck me last night, Mom." Laurie laughed gently.

"Yes, dear, I heard about your conditions. And I want to talk to you about that later, just woman-to-woman. But I don't think that roadblock will be there too long. Do you, Matt?"

I looked over at my son. He was calmly eating his pancakes, watching and listening to his mother and sister. He finished eating and took a sip of coffee. He pushed his chair back from the table and sat back down again. When he spoke, it was like I was hearing my brother's voice when he 'controlled' Laurie. The same deep timbre, the same feral quality. "Come her, Lisa." He wasn't loud, but Lisa jumped as he spoke. She stood up and walked around the table until she was between his spread legs. Laurie and I watched her skin start to flush as her breathing became shallower and faster. She stared at his cock as blood started to flow there, making him thicker and longer as each second seemed frozen in time. Unknowingly, Lisa dropped her hand to her moistening pussy, her fingers playing gently over her clit.

"You want me, don't you?" Matt's voice still carried the same commanding tone. "Why?"

Lisa looked into his eyes. "When I saw you fuck Mommy, I knew I just had to have you, too. I've never seen anyone get fucked so well, little brother." Her voice caught in her throat. "I've never seen such a perfect cock before, Matty."

Matt looked at her, didn't say anything for a minute, but let her watch his eyes as they moved over every inch of her young, nubile body. "Fuck," he thought, "sister or not, she is so fuckin' hot!" "I'd love to give you what you want, Lisa, but...I'm not sure you know what your asking for."

"What do you mean, Matty?" Lisa sounded stricken hearing her brother. "I love you, Matt...I want us to be together." Her hand moved from her pink pussy lips and she unconsciously started stroking his huge shaft, then found herself amazed that she couldn't get her fingers all the way around him. She moaned.

Matt looked over to his mother. "Better tell her, Mom. Tell her what she's in for."

My cock started to swell as I watched my wife stand up from her chair and walk around to Matt's. She knelt at his side, sitting back on her heels, her breasts thrusting forward. She looked up, love in her eyes as she locked on to her daughter. "I know you love your brother, baby...he loves you, too. But there is something very special about him – something I think you need to know if you want to continue." Laurie's breathing became shallower as she spoke. "If you do this, baby..." Laurie took Matt's cock out of Lisa's hands and slid his plum-sized head into her mouth. She moaned as she rolled her tongue around his sensitive ridge, then she let him slide out. "If you fuck your brother, he will make you hisvery willing slut. Is that something you want to do, honey?"

Lisa gasped as her mother spoke and then whispered her reply so softly she could scarcely be heard. "Are you, Mommy? Are you his willing slut?"

Laurie looked at her and nodded then continued to lick Matt's shaft. "How does he do it, Mom? What did he do to you? Did it hurt?" Lisa was getting more and more excited, the thought of a little pain had never been far from some of her best climaxes. "What does Matt's slut have to do?"

"You do it because you want to, baby." Laurie spoke softly and gently to her little girl. "You want to...because...it's what he wants...and so do you...you need to please him...you want him to keep fucking you forever, making you come over and over again." Lisa's breathing mirrored her mother's as she started licking her brother's cock. "You want to behis, baby. You want him to...mark you...like this..."

Laurie bent forward, lifting her breasts to Lisa's face. She moved her right breast forward. "First he did it here, baby. See that red mark right over my nipple?" Laurie shifted to the other side. "Then he marked me her, honey...just over the nipple like the first one." Laurie stood slowly and spread her long legs in front of her daughter's gaze. She stretched the skin above her tattoo and pointed to another red mark there as well. "This was his final mark, baby. Did it hurt? Just a little when his teeth cut the skin...but if he marks you like this, baby, I'll make you feel all better. I promise."

I knew if I touched myself, I would spurt all over the breakfast dishes.

"But what does a slut do, Mommy? What does it mean?"

"Simple, really." Matt broke back in to the conversation, his flat voice affecting each of us in a slightly different way. "If you want me to keep fucking you, you do what I tell you to do." I saw Laurie shiver as he said that, undoubtedly thinking about her brother-in-law. I love my brother, but sometimes he really pushed that particular envelope with my wife.

"Tell her, Mother." Matt sounded almost bored, but I had seen that act before. When a hot little girl like his sister was licking your lengthening rod, no way on this earth you're really bored!

"Any one, baby..." Laurie's voice cracked as she whispered to her daughter. "Any time...any where...whatever he tells you to do." Laurie's nipples were getting longer and thicker as she stayed on her knees at Matt's side.

Lisa looked up and saw the glaze in her mother's eyes, saw her nipples standing out almost obscenely. Not totally in control, she moved toward Laurie and drew a dark pink nipple into her mouth, sucked it hard enough to make her mother moan. I was leaking pre-cum as I witnessed this unexpected bonus.

Lisa's voice had the same cracked whispery sound as her mother. "Is that why you fucked Shane before, Mom?" Lisa was trembling as she cupped her brother's huge sac in one hand and rolled her mother's nipple with the other.

"Shane came in my mouth, baby...his choice. But he did say he would be back later for some pussy." She took Lisa by the back of the neck and brought her daughter's mouth back to her breast. She smiled at her son; Matt motioned for her to continue. "I know he wants some of mine, baby." Laurie giggled a little and with bright blue eyes looked over at me. "It was so cute, honey. Shane called me a MILF!" Then her voice dropped again and her eyes turned back to shiny slits. "If your brother fucks you now, baby...I think Shane is gonna get some of your beautiful little pussy, too."

Lisa rocked back off her mother's breast, letting the nipple pop out of her mouth. Her eyes were the same lust-filled slits as Laurie's. She turned to her brother, scarcely able to speak. "Is that true, Matty?" Her face was flushed and a thin sheen of sweat was giving her skin a golden glow in the bright morning light. Kneeling between her brother's spread thighs, she was twenty year old female perfection. Gazing at his huge erection, her hands wrapped around the thick, veiny shaft, she was lost in his presence. "Will you make me do Shane?"

Matt seemed to grow a little bigger as he sat in the chair. He was using his voice to full effect. "No, cupcake. I expect you will want to do it...I won't have to make you do it." I could see goose bumps forming on Lisa's skin as Matt spoke to her. "It's all part of being a good, little slut, Sis. Did you hear your mother before? Anyone, anytime, anywhere? Do you know what she meant?"

Lisa could feel her pussy starting to flood. Her chest was hot, but her shoulders and arms were chilled. Almost silently she answered, "No, Matty. Please, tell me what it means."

Matt turned his gaze on his mother. "Explain it to her, slut." All three of us gasped at the same time. Laurie recovered quickly.

"As his slut, baby, you will make your selfavailable to anyone he says...any time he says...any where he says." Mother and daughter were trembling together as Lisa started to realize what she was asking for and Laurie anticipated the deliciously dirty things she knew Matt would eventually ask of her.

Lisa looked up at her brother, her hooded eyes staring into his for the longest minute. Her voice was almost flat and unemotional – she was trying so hard to stay on control of herself."Fuck," she thought, "what is with his voice? Every time he speaks, my pussy just creams!" "Available, Matty? Please...tell me what you really mean."

Matt's voice dropped into the full, feral tone. "You're not this dense, Lisa." He stroked her hair while guiding her mouth over the head of his stiff prick. "Suck me, Sis...that's right...take it all down your throat." Lisa gagged a little, then breathing through her nose, she relaxed her jaw. Her mother and I witnessed the bulge in her cheeks and in the sides of her throat.

"Okay, for instance, cupcake," Matt's eyes were closed as he savored the feel of his sister's tongue massaging his cock, "if Shane just felt like coming by...say he was a little horny...you would do whatever he wanted you to do...whatever, Sis." Lisa was trembling more visibly now as she worked her brother's cock in her throat. "I know you want me to be specific...I'm sure, knowing Shane the way I do..." Matt threw a quick glance at Laurie, "he will want the usual fucking...and I know he loves a good bj, and God, Lisa, you sure suck cock like a pro...whatever else, well, I'll leave that to him." He looked at his mother. "Go on, Mom, tell her whatUncle David had you do on the beach."

Laurie shook almost convulsively as her new Master displayed his total control over her. Lisa drew her mouth up the length of her brother's rock-hard pole and turned to her mother. "Uncle David? Really?" She turned to me in time to see a spurt of crème shoot out of the end of my cock. "Uncle David?" she asked again. "You gave her to yourbrother? Ohmygod...that's so hot!" Even my daughter's approval could not remove the humiliation I felt at Matt's revelation.

Laurie tried to start her tale several times before she found her voice. "One night, on the beach...you know...by the boathouse...David...yes, your Uncle David...wanted me to walk naked down by the water. It was late, very dark and we couldn't see anyone around. He made me leave my clothes at the boathouse and we walked north along the water. As we passed around a large dune...Jesus, I can't believe this happened...a bunch of boys... from the high school, honey..."

Lisa's eyes were focused on her mother. "From our high school? Who were they? Did you know them? God, naked with all those boys?" Lisa was riding the edge of her own little climax as she pictured her mother naked and surrounded by a bunch of seriously horny high school boys.

"I thought I recognized one of them...someone knew me, though. As we were guided to the small fire they were staring to build, I heard one of them say that I was Matt's mom. Then another said he knew you, baby...then pretty much all of them knew the two of you at least slightly. Uncle David told them they had fifteen minutes to use me...any way they wanted."

Matt's voice startled us all. "How did they use you, Mother? Don't leave anything out."

Laurie's demeanor changed slightly. She sat straighter, her full breasts and hard nipples pointing straight out. Her voice became just a little stronger as she continued to describe her adventures as a slut. "I think the boys didn't believe him at first," she said. "But then one came up to me and put his hand on my breast. When I didn't stop him, the others all joined in very quickly. I was being kissed all over...tongues and handseverywhere...I looked up and saw the most beautiful black boy standing back from the rest. He was much taller than the others and he seemed a lot more in control. I smiled at him and as he walked towards me, the other boys moved aside."

I took my hand off my hard prick – I didn't remember putting it there – and looked at my son and daughter. Matt was leaning back in his chair, looking completely relaxed, one hand stroking his sister's hair. Lisa was sitting on her heels, resting her back against her brother's strong, lean thigh. She was gently licking his huge tool and his swollen sac, unable to tear her eyes away from her mother. They were so beautiful together. Watching them, naked and touching in front of their mother, was just to hot for words.

"He said his boys were getting me ready for him. He looked down at me, then lifted my breast and kissed me...right here, baby..." She circled her left nipple with her fingernail making it grow even thicker. Then he smiled at me and said'Little D'Jean seems ready. Why don't you take my pants off 'n we can get busy?'"

Lisa started gasping, unable for the moment to catch her breath. Matt broke into a big grin and started chuckling. I had heard the story before, but I wasn't sure what had caused their reaction. It was Lisa who supplied the clue.

"Ohmygod, Mother! You fucked D'Jean Jefferson?" She turned to her brother. "God, Matt, why are you laughing? You know who had to be the first person he told!"

That's when I put it together. I don't know how many D'Jean's there are at the high school, but everyone in town knew D'Jean Jefferson. He had a good chance for a basketball scholarship at any top-level school he chose. He led our high school team to the State Championship the previous year, and odds were he would do it again.

My nephew Scott, David's son, played on that team with D'Jean. They were best friends. You do the math.

Laurie was blushing as she came to the same realization that just struck the rest of us. Laughing, Matt told her to continue. Before she could find her voice, Lisa found her own. "Oh, Mommy...God...you know how many girls, how manymoms want to fuck him?"

Laurie was composing herself as Lisa kept on. "Was he good, Mom? Tell me...ohhh... tell me about his cock, Mommy...is he big? Is he bigger that my beautiful little brother?"

Laurie found her voice and smiled at her daughter. "Lisa, baby...if you choose to become someone's very willing slut...I think you will experience all kinds of things that most girls and moms only dream about." Then her voice changed as she started remembering that night on the beach. "D'Jean was so handsome, baby...he was a little thicker, but not as long as that beauty in your hand."

Matt broke in, sounding a little impatient. "Thank you, Mother. But I asked you to tell my sister what you did with D'Jean and his friends."

"Of course, lover." Lisa gasped as she heard her mother address Matt like that. It made her nipples tighten and her cunt quiver. She wanted so desperately for her brother to control her they way he did their mother.

"He pushed me to my knees; I unzipped his pants and slid them off." Laurie's voice was cracking again. "And then I sucked him until he was big and hard. Someone gave him a blanket and he spread it on the ground, near the fire. He laid down on his back, reaching for his pants. He took a condom out of his wallet and put it on." Laurie looked at me, her eyes starting to glaze over. "Get me something to drink, Steven." I got her some water; she took a sip and continued.

"He lifted me over his thighs and set me down so I was straddling him. It's a good thing my pussy was so wet..." Lisa moaned as she sucked on her brother's balls. "He pushed me down and he was all inside me, stretching me...God, it felt so good...he had his big, black hands around my hips and he moved me up and down and back and forth...it was like I weighed nothing..." Laurie's flesh was flushed a deep pink as she grew more and more excited by her memories.

"Before I knew it, there were hands and fingers all over me. D'Jean pulled me forward on to his chest. The next thing I felt was someone's cock trying to enter my ass. I heard David tell him to wait – they needed condoms if they wanted to cum in me. Otherwise, he said, I would, uhm, blow them until they were, you know...ready to cum...and they could cum on me.

"So that's what happened, baby." Laurie was looking at her daughter with a lot of intensity. I think she was trying to figure out how much to tell Lisa. Finally, she decided (she told me later) to lay it all out – let her know what she was in for. "D'Jean fucked your mother...one of your friends fucked me in the ass at the same time." Her voice was soft, but smooth and confident, knowing she was exposing herself completely. God, it was intense! "The others took turns sticking their cocks in my mouth until David told them their time was up. D'Jean lifted me up and off his thick, black meat and David told me toassume the position. I sat on my heels, my arms behind my back. The boys all circled around me, jacking their hard cocks as fast as they could until...ahhh...oh God...I could feel their hot cum all over my body. D'Jean stood in front of me, stroking that huge chocolate pole. He told me to open my mouth...he spurted his crème over my tongue... over my lips...into my open mouth."

Lisa was moaning like she was going to climax at any moment, her fingers plunging in and out of her slippery slit. Matt's cock was growing to full size as his sister kept her tongue busy on him. I couldn't breathe...I couldn't believe that Laurie was going to tell themeverything.

"I felt so...dirty...so slutty. As I licked his cum off my lips, he turned to David. 'You know I gotta claim the bitch, don' you? Can't be justone of the boys with all my boys, right?' David just nodded and watched as...Ohmygod, baby...Iam a slut..."

Lisa's fingers were a blur as she worked herself towards a massive climax. Matt and I were both leaking pre-cum out of rock-hard cocks. Lisa pulled her head from beneath her brother's heavy sac. "What, Mommy? What was it?" Her voice was deep and throaty; her eyes were blazing slits.

Laurie shuddered, her neck was flushed deep red and goose bumps covered her skin; her nipples stood out like ruby bullets on her stunning breasts. She looked straight at Lisa. "I was on my knees, baby...out on the beach...surrounded by kids who knew you...when D'Jean..." She tensed and her whole body trembled as her climax washed through her. I could smell her liquid love from across the table. Barely able to speak, Laurie whispered the rest. "He held his cock towards me...aiming at me, baby... and then...he pissed on me...I was so humiliated...I couldn't help it, baby...it made me cum sooo hard!"

Laurie and Lisa screamed their climaxes at the same time. Had it been summertime, with the windows open, I'm sure the neighbors would have enjoyed it as well.

Lisa seemed to recover first. She drew her hand up from her soaked pussy. It seemed like she moved in slow motion as she put a crème-covered fingertip on her mother's hard nipple, rubbing it with slow, lazy circles. We were all silent, watching her react to Laurie's confession. I noticed her other hand never left her brother's cock and balls. Lisa moved her coated fingers up to her mother's mouth.

Laurie was panting; it was a major risk telling Lisa that story. Now, her excitement was building again as she realized her daughter reactedexactly the same way she had!

Matt and I watched, transfixed, as Lisa rubbed her fingers across her mother's lips. Her eyes were just slits, her lust glaring through them. "My God, Mother...Daddy told me some stuff before...but, jesusfuckingchrist...I mean, God...that's way fucking hot...suck my fingers, Mother...taste your daughter's pussy."

The four of us seemed to be breathing in unison as my baby girl led us through this strange place we seemed to occupy. Laurie let the fingers slip into her mouth; she moaned around them as she sucked Lisa's juice off each digit.