A Family New Years Eve Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa leaned across Matt's knee. Her mouth fixed itself onto to her mother's breast, sucking Laurie's nipple between her lips, causing her mother to groan. Lisa looked up at her, locking her eyes on Laurie's. But it was me she spoke to. "You were right, Daddy. She is a slut..." Laurie shuddered as waves of humiliation and pleasure washed over her; together they forced her arousal to a new level. "Just like me!" And again, together, mother and daughter experienced a new level of orgasm, binding each other in the quest to fulfill their basest, darkest desires.

Matt looked over at me as mother and daughter finally stopped their erotic moans and movements. "Some show, huh, Dad?" Matt took his massive shaft out of Lisa's hand and held it in my direction. He was huge! "Really got me going, as you can see." Matt smiled at me, drawing my attention away from his man-pole. "Why don't you get a couple of joints, Dad. You know," he mused, "I think we should move to the rug in front of the fireplace...why don't you join us there?" I got out of my chair and started to leave the kitchen, passing next to my son. He stopped me, looking up from his chair. "Before you go, Dad..." he held his thick, long shaft up towards me, "wouldn't you like a little taste? You've been staring at it for the longest time."

I could feel myself blushing at his words. Then, my son shocked me! In the same commanding tone that my brother used, that drove his mother and sister crazy, my son spoke to me slowly and clearly. "C'mon, Dad, suck your little boy's cock...I thinkmy sluts would enjoy seeing that, don't you?"

I thought about it for a split second. The boy was right...Laurie would cum again watching her little boy's meat slide between my lips; Lisa had made me promise earlier that I would make her brother hard and wet in my mouth for her. As for me, I let him use his voice on me, too. I sank to my knees in front of our newly acknowledgedAlpha Male. Opening my mouth as wide as I could, I sucked his plum-shaped head between my lips, grazing his ridged crown lightly with my teeth. I swirled the tip of my tongue over his little slit, tasting his sweet pre-cum. With my heart pounding so hard and so fast, I massaged his heavy sac and the base of his shaft with sweating hands. He felt so massive; I had no idea how Lisa would ever be able to take him all the way inside...but I was certainly anxious to see her try. As I sucked on my son's fuck-pole, I could feel his tool start to swell in my mouth. I felt his veins pulsing against my lips as my tongue spread his sweet lubricant over his cock-head.

Fuck! I had an overwhelming desire to taste him. I wanted him to cum in my mouth, feed me his potent semen. But I knew Lisa wanted him even more, and I couldn't refuse her anything. Reluctantly, I pulled up and let his magnificent meat slide back out through my lips. Getting up, I kissed him gently on his forehead. I told him I was going to get some pot. Matt smiled at me. "That felt great, Dad." He looked down my body, his bright eyes resting on my hard prick. "Looks like you enjoyed that as much as I did." He chuckled softly as he wrapped his long, warm fingers around my stiff organ. His knowing touch sent chills through my body as I realized my son was no stranger to bisexual pleasure. With a final squeeze to my dick and a casual wave of his arm, he dismissed me so I could attend to his more immediate desire of getting high.

When I came back downstairs a few minutes later, Laurie and Lisa had arranged the living room furniture to create more space, freeing up the thick Oriental rug laying in front of the fire place and spreading throw pillows all over. At Lisa's request, her mother shut the wooden Dutch blinds across the living room windows as I rekindled the fire from last night's embers.

As the flames started to cast an erotic, pulsating glow, I turned to see my son stretched out on his back, his head propped up by several of the pillows. His half-hard cock was laying across his firm, muscular thigh; the flames highlighting his slick moistness. He was smoking one of the joints I had brought back downstairs. Laurie was sitting to his right, just arm's-length from her son. She was leaning back against the couch, her knees drawn up and spread. I looked at my wife with pure lust as her special moisture started to form like drops of dew around her deep pink labia. My daughter was curled up in a ball at her brother's side across his slim, muscular body from her mother.

Matt's voice had resumed all its full, feral qualities as he spoke to his sister. "It all comes down to you, cupcake." He took a final drag of the joint and motioned for me to take it from him. When he let out the dense plume of smoke, Lisa moaned against his side. Matt let his right hand drift slowly down his long, lean torso until he had his cock in his hand. As he lifted it up, Lisa and Laurie moaned together. "Do you get it now?" His voice was amazing – its power carrying across the room. "Anyone...anywhere...anytime?"

Lisa nodded her head towards him, her pink tongue flashing across her lips. She looked up at her brother, the lust-filled glaze filling her eyes. Her voice was just a whisper, barely loud enough to be heard over the crackling of the burning logs and the sound of everyone breathing. "May I ask yourslut a question, please?"

Matt smiled in amusement – he was truly enjoying this moment. He looked around at his loving family realizing that he really did love them all, and that love was returned by each of them."And they all want to suck my cock!" he thought to himself. "Whoa... that's so cool!" He focused on his super-hot older sister, laying naked at his side letting her nipples graze his hot flesh. "Sure, Lisa. Mother will tell you anything you want."

My little girl looked at her mother, her eyes barely open. She could see the flushed patches of Laurie's skin and gasped a little as she focused on her mother's bullet-like nipples standing proud on her full breasts. She looked back up into her mother's eyes. "Just tell me, Mommy," her voice still the softest of whispers, "is it as good as you make it sound? All of it?"

I had stopped breathing, staring at my wife, waiting for her answer. I was certain my children could hear my heart pounding. Lisa stared at her mother as well, her breathing fast and shallow as her skin started to flush again with her growing excitement and desire. Matt was just drifting back, clearly enjoying both the dope he smoked and the scene being played out before him.

Laurie looked at me and her eyes softened momentarily, filled with her complete love and satisfaction. Then her eyes moved to her son – the slits of ice-blue lust again dominated her face. A low growl issued from deep in her throat and her voice stayed like that as she answered Lisa's questions, her eyes never leaving Matt's awesome organ.

"Oh yes, baby...it's so good...all of it." Laurie's fingers drifted down her body, tugging at her nipples and then dropping to her splayed-open cunt. "Daddy told me you liked being slutty. Is that true, baby?"

Lisa whispered back, "Yes, Mommy...Ireally like it. Last night, Daddy told me I'm a lot like you...I think he was talking about this."

Laurie reluctantly drew her eyes away from her son's massive tool to look at her daughter. "If that's true, baby...then I think we all know what your answer to your brother will be, don't we?" Laurie couldn't keep her eyes away from her new Master's thick rod for long. She slid a finger into the slick groove between her nether lips, keeping herself on the edge as long as she could stand it.

My hard dick was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum. The only sounds in the living room were the pop and hiss of the logs burning and our heavy breathing. Lisa smiled at her mother. Then she took her brother's fearsome erection in her small hand. "Ido get it, bro...really..." she looked at him through half-opened eyes, her voice soft and sweet. "I love you, Matty...I want to be...all yours." Her eyes glazed over as she vocalized her submission to my son's dominance.

Lisa could feel the juices flowing through her swelling cunt. She lifted her face slightly; I could see the side of her neck flush with the hot blood coursing through her. Her perfectly shaped, rose-pink nipples were as hard as they had been at anytime earlier that night. "Matty..." her voice broke with the passion building within her, "will you...uhm... you know..." We all waited breathlessly, knowing what she would say. "Will you...make me...do those things, too?" Laurie and I looked at each other for a moment, then we both turned to our son. Matt's eyes softened just a little as he looked at his mother and then at me. But after just an instant, he resumed his new persona and he glanced coldly down at his sister. Lisa looked up at him, her eyes so dark and deep. "Please?" She whispered her darkest desires to him, "Please, Matty?"