All Comments on 'A Family United Pt. 01'

by DestinysChild

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOT!

The buildup was quite lengthy but overall a great story. The huge dick was not necessary to the story. But who knows if someone actually could match your description.

PikerwulfPikerwulfalmost 11 years ago
Please continue

Agreed it was lengthy but well worth the read! Please do continue. One can imagine all sorts of different things that could happen....

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

A great story. Loved every bit of it. Wish I had known Charlie.

leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
leann5red grat story

good from start to finsh looking to more yours leann xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Smoking Hot!!!

luv it...

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
Hot!

The huge dick part was a bit of a turn off, but the characters and story are rally good. Please don't leave us waiting too long on the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It was interresting but a bit to long for one chapter. Agree to that all the emphasis on how huge the dick was became a bit redundant an eventually took away from the story. JMfemaleO Will look for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
undecided

Good dirty storyline, turned on in many spots, Charleen was wicked hot, Charleys big cock was overplayed, not hot. Overall well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
don't know????

Why does a writer think that a huge cock is needed all the time? Isn't the sex suppose to be enjoyable? This could be an excellent. series but the constant reminder of Charlie's oversize cock is a turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

God what a beautiful story. Is there any more? Future pregnancy, etc"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree

big dicks and big tits are a total turn off keep the sizes normal not alien. negative vote for oversized equipment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

We need more now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not real good

long drawn out and a bit boring. i have to agree with all the others, the oversized dick was the last nail in the coffin for this so called story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done.

First and foremost you are a solid writer. You have a real ability to paint an innocent aggression with your young female characters. It hits an effective note that many here aspire to. Please continue!

Reading other comments, the large dick/breast negative feedback can be written up to that fetish not being their particular bent. And that's fine, this particular story isn't for them. But it certainly is for those of us that do have that inclination so please provide us with more quality material!

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Great story

This story screams to be continued. Waiting for the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

As porn, it managed to be physically accurate and erotic at the same time. Quite the accomplishment. Hot and heavy sex, too.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed that. Looking forward to reading more.

sabra16023sabra16023over 5 years ago
One Great Story

Enjoyed the great read. Thanks

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Great story but it really needs to continue but seeing that it has been almost a decade since this was published, sadly I think this the end for this wonderful story of Charlene and Charley. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous