All Comments on 'A Family's Story Ch. 01'

by MandyM1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 11 years ago
Liked it

Liked the set up, wasn't keen on the son and husband thing in the sex part but it's not my kink. Overall a very hot story. 4 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOTS MORE

Loved it, 5 stars, Hope this is a long running story. Would like it better if the husband was fazed out of the sex side and kept oblivious to what was going on. But that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow.

What a fantastic story line. Can't wait to read chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This story was just plain stupid . A mother and daughter raped and a father and son forced to rape the 2 also and the fat sheriff said not to do a rape kit cause it would show the father and sons cum . How stupid . They were forced . 1* for being to unbelievable .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
STOOPID !!!!!

A rape is a rape. All you have here is a wild exaggeration of good ol' Southern hospitality at the hands of the local law(AKA Gestapo)

By the way: a rape kit would have proven the accusations, as long as the victims told investigators the whole story and not left out any details.

Like I said: STOOPID ! I gave it no stars, just a waste of time.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 11 years ago
Ooh you dirty mother fucker!

What a hot satisfying story! Loved it!

lays_69lays_69almost 11 years ago
Story

Great story. To the two air heads above. It is just a story (NON CONSENT) You two low lifes get real. The cop in the story was trying to put fear into the people. It worked. If you do not like non consent go some place else. Idiots who sign in by anon. should not be heard from any way. MandyM1 keep the stories coming. You got a five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I ENJOYED THE IDEA YOU HAVE BUILT INTO A STORY 4 US

That initial paragraph had me wondering if reading further was a waste of my time. I read on. Your sentence structure improved. The story improved, and I settled on giving you 4 stars for this work.

Spooky56Spooky56almost 11 years ago
Loved it

I really liked it and to the person that commented on the rape kit stuff ..... it's a story man ... which you apparently read in its entirety.

btw author .... if that is really you in the pic, you are seriously hot!!

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
LOVED IT!

Especially funny that "Mandy" was mentioned in the story -- gee you have some lovely tits. Can't wait to read the rest of this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrtific!

loved everything so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible. Why wasnt Jeremy saying ANYTHING throughout the whole ordeal!? And the sex scene is badly written, rushed and NOT HOT.

Some parts were very unrealistic. The part where the mom and daughter simply stopped caring and start competing over whos better at fking? Yeah right.

You expect the audience to believe that? They acted like some sex-crazed gay bottom not 2 gals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous