All Comments on 'A Family's Story Ch. 02'

by MandyM1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I felt a little sorry for the mom

She was wanting her son to love her and to give her sexual satisfaction, but her son for some reason treats her like a slut.

I would hope that he keeps her safe, and shows her some love.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't

You had a fantastic story going and you are ruining it by making his mom a whore.

Back off that line and only make it a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sick writer fuck up a good story

why whore mom out.keep her forself and enjoy.

skip2951skip2951almost 11 years ago
hot

well written and hot.......part 3 soon please...enjoying your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I knew after reading chapter 1 that the next chapter would also stupid . I was right . Another 1 from me .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice story but the mom could have put up more of a fight..

I love the dominant son but he should have had to work harder to get the mom.

Still a good mom/son tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
All moms should be that horny

If only more mothers were as hot and horny. Great story, keep her hot and willing.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

I don't mind that he's whoring the Mom out. Whores get treated like one in & out of the bedroom. Women get treated like women out of the bedroom but if they handle their business whores in the bedroom. The Mom was pathetic with her old ass ”do you think I'm hot” or ”is she tighter than me” lols fucking loser. I'm looking forward to him whoring his slut of a Mom. I want the daughter to join in on it they can make her submit together. Especially since she's so jealous of her daughter its sad your an adult just cause she acts childish doesn't mean you need too also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
4 STARS ARE NOW 5

I hope this second note written in support of your family series moves your writing stature up a notch. Just completed this second chapter, and oyu are getting better. Usually I enjoy more build up and sexy seduction as written in a series titlrd The Rambler. All that slow discovery in a dark car while a buddy moves quickly in the back seat with his horny mom. Your work here is every bit as good. I'll be reading the mom is hooker chapter next. Hope the telling was a clean as this 5 star piece of fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Five Stars for You

What delightful story telling. Your passion and intrigue permeate your narrative. KEEP IT UP, you're doin' fine.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Really excellent series, right up there with the best. The amazing thing is that this is from a 'new' author! very well written and very hot'n'horny! Let's have some more of this please!

Easy 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mother's are so sexy

It would be so great to control one's Mother; but not to whore her out. Just to use her for your pleasure, and maybe loan her to a couple friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Family fun!

Great stories and hope there are more to come! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@bambi_doe get a life loser. Youre commenting everywhere seething with hate.

And this story sux again. I was just hoping to see some hot action between Jer and Amber. Instead we get this sh1t

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous