A Fantastic Ride

Story Info
How would a ride on a unicorn end?
969 words
3.23
22.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lay on a field of vibrant green grass. A light breeze caresses you. The sun shines brightly, warming your naked body as you lazily watch wispy white clouds pass overhead. In the distance you can see a group of three beautiful unicorns, white coats and golden horns gleaming in the sunlight. Slowly, you become aware of another unicorn approaching you. This one has a rider. Unconcerned by your nudity, you watch as the rider nears your resting place. As the rider stops dismounts, you see that it's me.

"Why are you riding a unicorn?" you ask sleepily. I respond "He offered me a reward for saving his life."

"And your reward was riding him? That's pretty good. I've always wanted to ride a real unicorn."

"Not quite. I asked him to bring me to you so that we could ride together." I offer you my hand and lift you to your feet.

I help you mount and climb on behind you. You wrap your hands in the unicorn's mane and lean over to smell his hair. He smells exactly as you always knew a unicorn would, like fresh flowers and strawberry wine. My arms wrap around your waist and we begin to move.

The unicorn begins to trot and we're happily bouncing on his back. As his strides increase you begin to notice something odd about this journey. Although we are covering ground at a fantastic pace you can pick out every detail of our surroundings. Each leaf in the woods stands out in perfect clarity.

Our unicorn is running faster now, covering miles with every step. We soon find ourselves in a snow covered woods and yet you feel no cold. The heat of our mount and my heat pressed against your back keep you perfectly warm.

The woods pass, the snow fades in the distance and we are running along a beach. The waves crash along the shore as we pass, spraying us with their force. Beach turns to mountains, mountains turn to valleys and soon we are back on the hilltop where we started.

We thank the unicorn for the ride of a lifetime and he goes to join the group on the next hill. We watch him, my arm around you, until the group is united once more. They run off, playing, happy to be together.

You turn to speak and only then realize you are completely nude. As your arms move to cover yourself, I grab them gently and whisper "please don't." Your arms fall to your sides and I drink in your beauty from head to toe.

I move towards you, engulf you in my arms and kiss you gently. Uncertain at first, you slowly warm to my kiss. As our mouths become one, your arms wrap around me. I pull you closer and the kiss gains in ferocity.

I lay you gently on the warm, sweet grass, lying next to you. Our kiss never breaks as my hands explore the contours of your body. Your lust by now equals my own and your hands show it. Together we lay, desperate to touch every inch of each others nakedness.

You reach for my hardness as my fingers find your wet, secret place. We both shudder with the ecstasy of the others touch. My finger spreads your lips and slides slowly in and out, occasionally brushing your clit. Each time they touch, I feel your grip on my cock tighten.

My mouth moves from yours down to your neck, kissing, licking, nuzzling. A little giggle escapes you as my beard tickles. I give your neck one last, lingering kiss before my attentions move down.

Tongue working its way around your nipple, I time each purposeful lick with the rhythm of my fingers. My mouth covers your nipple, sucking and licking gently. Your back arches, pushing it deeper in. The pressure of my tongue increases and I give you a playful bite. Your moans tell me you enjoyed that and I bite again, licking the nipple between my teeth.

Another giggle is heard as I rub my beard down your belly to your inner thigh. It brushes against your pussy as I kiss your leg. Your entire body quivers as my tongue slips inside you. I taste your desire as my mouth surrounds your clit. You surrender yourself to orgasm as I suck, lick and tease.

We kiss again, my hardness pressed against you. As I prepare to enter you, you whisper "not yet." You roll me gently off of you and to the grass.

Your fingers trail down my belly, causing me to shiver. I moan as your fingers slowly slide down my shaft followed closely by your tongue. You trail kisses gently up to the tip and my entire body stiffens as you take me in your mouth. You feel me grow even harder as you pleasure me.

Reaching the peak of desire, you need me inside you. You straddle me and lean foward for another passionate kiss. Your hand finds my cock again and you guide me into you. We both feel a jolt of excitement as we come together.

I push off the ground, driving deeper and deeper as you ride me. My hands are all over you, touching, fondling, squeezing. Each thrust is harder than the one before as our shared passion reaches heights previously undiscovered. I grab your hips, pulling you down onto me, your hands on mine. Our noises of lust can be heard for miles around but we are oblivious to anything but the pleasure we give each other.

We can contain ourselves no longer and I feel your orgasm take control. The spasms cause me to explode inside you. We become one with each other and the universe.

You wake to find me kissing you.