A Fantasy

Story Info
A surprise when he gets out of the shower.
873 words
4.25
17.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben stood in the shower and sighed contentedly. Billows of steam rose as he lathered his hair with shampoo, then rinsed it out. The water felt great, and he stood there for a few minutes longer to enjoy it.

He turned off the water, then reached out and got his towel. He dried himself off as much as he could then wrapped the towel around his waist, and walked back into the bedroom.

Once he got in there, he was about to get dressed when a figure stepped out of a hiding spot. "I wondered when you'd get out." She said. Ben jumped a bit in surprise, staring at her.

She was quite beautiful; wearing a white silk robe, that implied nothing was on underneath. Her face was stunning; her makeup was perfect as she licked her rosy red lips, sizing him up as she walked up to him.

He wondered briefly how she'd gotten in, how long she'd been there. He was sure he'd locked all his doors.

"I'm Michelle. You won't be needing this," she said, pulling his towel off and letting it fall to the floor. "Lay down on the bed," she told him. Ben complied, enraptured by her beauty. She took out a pair of silk scarves, tying his wrists to the bedposts. Then she undid her robe, letting it fall and letting Ben drink in the sight of her naked body for a few moments, admiring her perfectly rounded breasts. Her jet black hair covered her head like a hood. Her piercing green eyes sparkled. She then tied his ankles to the bed and climbed on top of him. He shivered as her hard nipples caressed his skin lightly, straining a bit against the bonds.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "You want to touch, don't you." She continued to graze her nipples on his chest, then down over his quivering cock.

She leaned in and kissed him near his cock, her lipstick leaving a red lip mark there. "That marks you as mine," she said. "And you are now mine to do with as I please."

She then started stroking his cock, gently blowing on it, then touching the underside of it with her tongue. He moaned softly, his cock throbbing on her tongue, then gasped as she took his cock in her mouth all the way to the bottom of it. She pulled her lips off slowly, then stroked it more. "You like that don't you," she whispered. "Do you want more?"

He nodded, "Yes. Please." He hadn't meant it to sound pleading, but he was.

She grinned, then dove down on his cock, beginning to suck it with an intensity that made his hips buck and moans escaped from his lips. He could feel his tension beginning to build when she suddenly pulled her lips off, stroking it gently.

Ben moaned as she came up and kissed him softly, then let her nipple brush over his lips. He kissed it as she made her pussy rub up against his cock. He tried to press to her, then she pulled away, nibbling his earlobe. "Be careful what you ask for," she whispered. "You want me to ride you now? Mmmmmm, but if you do, you have to give me all your cum." She raked her teeth over his earlobe. "Do you still want me to?"

Ben wanted it so bad, her lips had led him so close to ecstasy. "Mmm, yesss" he moaned. "Ride me." She grinned wickedly at him, placing the head of his cock against her, then sinking down on him. She moaned, closing her eyes, raking her nails lightly on his chest, then beginning to ride slowly, feeling him deep in her, then picking up her pace. Ben groaned, thrusting his hips up to meet hers, feeling her squeeze his cock. Her breasts swayed as she slid on him, then she cupped a breast in her hand and leaned down and licked it. This turned him on even more, making him get closer and closer to cumming.

He was straining against the scarves, wanting to touch her so badly. His mind was also in turmoil: a part of him wanted to cum in her, and yet another part wondered what happens if he does get her pregnant. In the end, though, he decided she'd look so beautiful and radiant with a plump, pregnant belly.

She was too, and began driving herself towards her pleasure moment. "Mmm, yes Ben," she whispered. "I'm sooo close, I need your sperm. My pussy is so fertile right now, and you'll make a baby in me when you cum." Ben groaned hearing that, and it suddenly set him off.

Michelle gasped and sank on him, her orgasm hitting her, making her milk him. "Yesssss,"she hissed in his ear. "Fill me up, make me a mommy." She ground her hips into him as his orgasm subsided. She untied him, and he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her deeply.

She untied his arms, letting him touch her as they kissed. "Mmmmm," Ben moaned. "You'll look so beautiful pregnant. But sometimes it takes more than once."

Michelle smiles down at him, tracing a finger on his lips. "Well, we do have all night..."