All Comments on 'A Fantasy Fulfilled'

by H0rnyGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
orale_4_uorale_4_uover 17 years ago
aaaawsome

I only wish I could be sooooo lucky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lucky You!

I also wish to be so lucky! I want to have the same experiance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lucky guy!!!

What a awsome story, I'd like to be the center of attention like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He can handle more

Write another encounter. He's taken the dildo so how about double penetration or two cocks in the mouth - all with the blindfold. This has the potential to get dirty and messy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I would like to comment. I had a similar experience. Make sure it is with people you trust. All the people with me were older, I was 38, I found out later one guy was 63, there were 5 , including my friend Ray who organized it. I enjoyed being fucked by all of them, especially guy number 4 who seemed to be a bit thicker than the others and was the only one who wanted me on my back. He seemed to take longer, I even put my arms around him, drawing him to me, I felt him pulse, oh yes, pulling him into me. Then I was back on my knees, the last guy didn't last long. I was hard. Ray helped me lay down, I felt a mouth around my cock, then a hand covered in lube. Ray said one of the guys has stayed back, he has never been fucked, he would like to try it, so I suggested he sit on your cock. I felt him straddle me, My cock was held, I felt his weight, pushing, I heard Ray, relax, and then he opened, the head of my cock inside, he froze, I eased down, then back up, he pushed down, this time more of me went into him until we had worked my cock all the way inside. He was tight and warm inside and he soon was moving up and down. I heard Ray say it must be good, look how hard you are, let me help and soon I felt warm cum on my stomach, his insides clench me so I pushed up, I felt my cum rise and enter him. He bounced up and down a few more times. I kept squirting into him and then he moved off. I was helped up, Ray sat down, guiding my head to his cock , suck me, that was so hot watching a 63 year old get fucked for the first time as his cum dribbled into my mouth. I had a great night. Never did find out who number 4 was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great storie

This is my ultimate fantasy to be gangbanged by a group of strangers after reading this stories I was so fuckng horny I called a couple of guys and they fucked my ass real good I told them what made me such a gay slut and one of the guys said he is going to set up a gangbang in a few days keep up the good writing

rickjones185rickjones185almost 4 years ago
OMG

I wish that would happen to me!! I have had a couple of three ways already and I loved it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous