A Fantasy Meets Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbird53
Tbird53
3 Followers

Semi hard, long but limp, my dick throbbed. Hard and soft, pleasure and that sweet ache again and 'No don't stop, keep going' were my thoughts as the flogging ended.

A tray of ice was removed from the refrigerator, I sighed aloud when it was applied to my now red, raw rump.

With head down on the bed and eyes closed I was panting as I recovered from my spanking. The sound of the drawer opening again got my immediate attention. Looking back over my shoulder I observed as she put on a pair of tight black gloves and removed a bottle from the drawer.

She approached and while applying a slick cool gel to my aching bum she purred... "Feels good, yes?" as she caressed first around and then down between my legs with one hand and around a hip with the other, hands meeting at my cock and balls. And Oh, Yes it felt wonderful.

There was no turmoil now as I stiffened to a full raging hard on.

"Yes, I thought you'd like this." I heard from a deep and throaty voice.

Releasing my balls with her right hand she maintained a firm grip on my cock with her left. The right hand made a slow smooth trail, back between my legs and through the crack of my ass pausing briefly to circle my anus. The caressing of my crack felt incredible and each pause to tease my pucker hole, had my dick begging for more attention, which never came.

Eventually the teasing stopped and I felt pressure probing at my hole, more lube and in slid the tip of a gloved finger... around and down, in a little further. Gently, firmly, unrelentingly, she pushed all the way in and slowly backed out... and in... and out, finger fucking my ass. Somewhere along the line she had released her stranglehold on my erection. Turning her hand palm down she found the bump of my prostate; I began moaning and my cock, to my surprise, deflated somewhat but began to freely leak pre-cum. My hips began to rock with a mind of their own and my breathing became ragged. Kissing my back and neck, petting my butt cheeks with her left hand she sighed...

"I knew you'd love this."

...and I truly did. She added another digit and continued to pleasure my asshole with expert fingers... and my hips continued rocking to the rhythm of her probing hand.

"Everything we've done so far pet has been just cocktails and the appetizer." She whispered with a smile.

"Now we get to the main course."

Removing the gloves she released the bonds.

"This you must do for me without bonds...."

"Your submission needs to be without physical restraints..."

"If you truly choose to become my slut you will do as I bid without question or hesitation."

Going to the drawer one last time she slowly removed a harness...

I was mesmerized. Attached to the black harness was a phallus, six inches of synthetic dong.

Stepping gracefully into the harness she strapped it on, all the while staring at me with a wicked grin... I was captivated, enthralled... enchanted.

Speaking with the voice of authority she asked...

"Do you submit to me?"

There was no need for words as I turned and placed my hands on the side of the bed and lowered my head, but I spoke the words anyway... "Yes Mistress."

I observed her approach, catlike, no not kitty-catlike, much like a predator cat, a mountain lioness on the prowl, feminine, earthy and radiating confidence. A hunger I hadn't seen before glowed in her eyes....

Touching me gently she raked my back with her bright red nails and followed with soft kisses. "I knew from the beginning you were the one" she whispered.......

When she was behind me I lost a direct view of her, however as I was sideways at the bed I was able to observe everything in a full length mirror on the wall at the foot of the bed.

Applying a generous amount of slick lube to the dildo and more to my ass I observed in the mirror as she aligned the phallus with my anus and prepared to mount me. Reaching around me she held me firmly around the waist as she arched her hips forward. I felt the pressure of her thrust and I instinctively raised my butt and pushed back to meet it.

Breathing deeply as she pushed a few inches inside me I moaned in satisfaction. Pausing briefly to caress my back and nuzzle against my neck she moaned softly before confidently resuming her invasion into my ass. As she continued her penetration, I wantonly pushed back to meet her. At the bottom of her first stroke she ground her hips into my willing backside.

Ever so slowly she backed out ......

Slowly, firmly, she returned the dildo deep into my rear end. Time stood still and I became lost in the pleasure of being fucked, long, firm and slow strokes, my hips rocking to the rhythm of her thrusts. The tempo increased and I followed her lead, pushing back trying to extract as much pleasure as possible from each stroke of her phallus.

Lost in my own pleasure I gradually became aware of the sounds of pleasure coming from behind me... a moan, low and guttural, closer to grunt, followed by a quickening of the pace and a grinding at the bottom of each thrust. On and on she drove, faster, more urgently, intent on reaching her own climax....

My own breathing became labored and sweat broke out on my forehead as I was fucked from behind. The pleasure was intense, an ass full of synthetic cock, each stroke making me tingle and moan, my cock in agony, dripping and begging for release.

Watching in the mirror I observed her, lost in the throes of her own ecstasy, head back, hips thrusting and grinding as she gave herself over to her climax. Grabbing me tightly around the waist she came with a violence I had never witnessed before, slamming the phallus in and out of my ass.

My own orgasm was near but just out of reach as she slowed her assault and eased herself back down from her cum.

A moan of disappointment escaped my lips as she removed the dildo from my ass.

"Don't worry pet," ... "I will take good care of you soon enough."

With that she rolled me onto my back and spread my legs. Looking me deep in the eye she entered me yet again and wrapped my legs around her waist. Barely moving she began to ever so slightly bump into me and then stop. Teasing and taunting, her hips urging me to try and pleasure myself upon the dildo firmly impaled in my ass. Grabbing my aching prick she applied a thick coat of lube and began to slowly jack me off with one hand and with the other grabbed and firmly tweaked a nipple. My ass went out of control and I began to frantically hump on the dildo, using my legs around her waist for leverage.

With her expert hands fondling my cock and balls I spewed cum with a grunt, "Oh Yes," panting, "Fuck, yeah,"... sweating, gobs of cum, thick pearly white spurts of spunk showered my chest and belly...

Mistress promptly massaged my spent spunk onto my chest with a sweet smile.

I must have fallen asleep.............

I awoke alone, all traces of her were gone except for a note, sealed with the ruby red impression of her luscious lips.

Empty and spent as my body was, my mind was none the less invigorated and I felt as if I was high. I showered and dressed and started for home. As I was walking down Broadway to the station, the sun was setting over the buildings to the Southwest. A grin broke out over my face as I recalled the words of her parting note......

"Pet, I'm so happy we found each other and were able to make this happen."

"Phase one of your training was a success."

"Till next time"

M

'Till Next Time', Oh Yes, Mistress! What's Next?

Tbird53
Tbird53
3 Followers
12