A Fat BlackOldWomanLove Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued with a friendly smile: "Well, if I were a young chick, okay. But why a fat black old women like me?? Please tell me, do have you fantasizes over me?"

He stammered: "Ehhh, I'm embarrassed to say, but one night I dreamed about you and now and then, when I get those f....f..feelings, yes, I fantasize over you, I admit. And looking at you now in the sarong made it stronger."

"Well," I said: "Maybe it's better to keep your fantasy; it may be a big disappointment when you see this black old fat body in the real".

I knew I would not go much further to scare him off so I continued softly: "Or........... would I really do you a favor let you watching me?"

He responded: "If you let me, you'll do me a great pleasure and I will be very graceful if I may!"

I smiled at him and said: "Well, that's very clear said. I will allow you this pleasure, but less than one condition if you please.......... You allow me also the pleasure watching you afterwards!"

I knew it worked in the right direction. "How can I refuse if you let me?" he answered.

"Well, then follow me as you wish." I toke his hand and we went to the bathroom. There I asked him to sit down and he made him set comfortably on a chair that stood against the wall.

I did not hurry; just with a friendly smile I began to unwrap my sarong, you may know, a sarong is nothing more then a long strip of fabric. Piece by piece I removed this outfit which gave by every unwrap something more seeing of my body until my large boobs were showed in a big white bra that covered a quarter of my huge breasts.

I was looking at my prospective young white lover and asked: "Do you like what you see? Shall I go on??"

"Oh please do", he nodded.

I smiled at him, slowly unwrapping the rest of the sarong. I saw how my prospective lover completely was fascinated on every inch of my revealing body.

Can you image what this did to this 63-year-old black fat woman?

I felt very excited end every fiber of my body glowed. I saw the swelling in his pants grow and grow. His eyes gleamed when I whispered: "Still want me to continue??"

He just nodded.

Call me a tease but in the excitement of this marvelous game I could not let to say: "I think I better stop now, I think it's not right for a young man staring at this fat black old body."

"Oh no, please!!", he stammered, "I like to see you and I think it's beautiful to watch at!! You're really a delight to see!"

I smiled and teasing again I said: "Tell me before I continue, what's so beautiful as you say, my hanging boobs, my plump belly, my massive legs or my even enormous ass?? I can't image you see some beauty in this obesity. Maybe you're just making fun of me. Please explain an old woman why a handsome young man like you like watching this old body, please tell me."

I knew, seeing his hungry looks at me that he devours me almost with his eyes.

He answered, "You have beautiful brown eyes, and especially the way you look at me now. I found your deep black skin gorgeously to watch. And ......... I admit now, deep, deep in my unconsciousness I'm aware that I'm attracted to women like you. I've just ignored it, but since my dream about you I know now!"

I gleamed and slowly removed my white bra. I saw his eyes grow big, I shook them a bit, and I saw him looking at them with admiration. Only now, my big white underpants did hide the last inches of my naked body.

But before I continued, I could not resist making a last tease. "I think that's enough for now, I don't want to place you in disorder. So, be kind and let me finish in private."

"But...., but....., but you promised........ I could watch you!" my prospective lover stumbled.

"Yes, that's so." I replied, "A promise is a promise, isn't it? I'm just teasing you. I found it magnificently that you enjoying watching this fat black old woman undressed. So don't you worry, you have seen a lot of me now so the rest is for you to see too."

I placed both my thumbs under the elastic band of my panties and began to pull it down. I did as I had apparently trouble getting it over my big fat ass and then I asked him with a crushing smile: "Please, I think I can use some help."

He hurried standing up, kneeled in front of me, placing his trembling fingers among the elastic band of my underpants.

It was tight, it seemed difficult to get it down; I have deliberately spanned my massive black ass to made it almost impossible to pull it down. But my prospective lover was too nervous to notice.

"Maybe, if you pull it from behind, I will pull it in front." I said with a giggle, "I must find an other one because this one I bought when I was some pounds less".

He crawled behind my back. Again, he placed his fingers between the elastic band and start pulling it down as I did in front; and it worked. The reward for my prospective lover was that he was looking at my enormous big black ass; I am sure the biggest he ever saw in life!

While him still sitting behind me, I slowly bended down to pick up my panties so he could see my black, baldy, fat pussy.

Still bending I looked backwards to him and whispered: "Is that what you wanted to see? Does it cope with you fantasy ..............or is it broke now??"

"Oh no...... it's even beyond my fantasy, never thought I could see something so gorgeous!!", he sighed.

With a heave of sigh I straightened myself, stepped two steps forward and gave my prospective lover the biggest smile I had and whispered: "Now it's my turn to see if MY fantasy is the right fantasy. So, be a good boy and let me watch you undressed!"

"Did you fantasize over me also??" he asked astounded.

"Maybe I'm an old fat woman, but that doesn't mean I can't have those feelings no more. And yes, during the months you've defrosted, I've fantasized about you now and then. But I never thought YOU did! So........., I really was surprised you asked me to watch me when I told you I was going to take a shower. Please....., do me the pleasure and step out of those clothes, and make this old fat women smile!!"

Well, it did not take much time, he only had a shirt, his pants, and underpants to remove, and while removing them, I was approvingly nodding.

I gleamed when I whispered with a throaty voice: "I see that your work outs went well and for a white man you're well furnished!"

I jiggled a little while I spoke. His dick stood rock hard and at this moment I had to control myself not to jump upon him; so much I wanted my prospective lover to made love to me and put his load inside me, but just watching at him was very satisfying at the moment and I enjoyed second by second of it.

"Yes, also with me it's that de real is much better then my fantasy! I'm going to take a shower now, you can sit down watching me, alright??"

With these words, I stepped to the shower, opened the doors, and waited to step in until the water had the right temperature. Then I stepped in, gripped a big sponge, and then putted on a big slash of shower gel. The water made my black, fat body glitter and there was white foam dripping over it while I was washing myself. First my face, then my shoulders and then my big, black tits. I lifted one by one up to sponge under it and continued with my round belly.

During all the activity, he was watching me until ......... the heat of the shower water steamed the doors and my prospective lover could see me vaguely. It was time to get into the real physical action!

I opened the shower doors a little and I stabbed my head outside and whispered softly: "Will you be so kind and wash my back?"

I did not have to say that twice, in few steps he reached the shower, opened the doors, and stepped next to me.

"Here's the sponge, don't hurry, take your time and wash my back well. It's a long time it has done because I can't reach it myself", I said. I turned around and there he stood with a sponge and a rock hard dick.

It was narrow in the shower, as he began to sponge my shoulders his hard on pricked against my fat black ass and I could feel it jump up and down by excitement.

"Yes, that's nice," I deeply soughed", that's a feeling I almost forgotten, so long ago."

I did not let my prospective lover know it was the sponging or his hard on rubbing against my fat black ass. I bended over a bit and I could feel his dick slid between my buttocks.

He sponged my back, my lower back, and then putting on some fresh shower gel; then he began sponging my ass. I sure was enjoying it a lot.

And then, when he softly sponged between my thighs, I heaved a deep moan and encouraged him: "Oh yes...... keep doing that, it feels good!"

With the sponge, he used one finger to massage the slit of my bald fat pussy, I felt my clit swollen, and some juices flow. After more than 14 years being untouched I soon exploded, such an overwhelming feeling it was.

My coming was short but heavy; with a cry I ejaculated: "Ooooohhh.......... my god, ooooohhhh........ ooooooooohhh.......!!"

I stood bending, leaning to the shower wall for quite a while, trembling, moaning. My, my what a delight, I felt privileged being elected washed by this white young man of 32. I wanted him more than ever.

I turned around and whispered: "Thank you, thank you so much! I have not felt as good for many years. Come, let me sponge you now."

He handed me the sponge and I putted some new shower gel to it and began to sponge him. After sponging his upper body, I took my time, I kneeled down and then I could see his wonderful dick from the near.

I tough by myself: "My, my, that's the one I will have much pleasure with!"

And with extremely care I cleaned this beautiful dick and balls.

"Turn around now." I commanded en he did. Then I sponged his back and ass and afterwards putted the palm of my hands at it and pinched it softly.

"Nice and firm!" I giggled and then: "Turn around again, please!" and he did.

I was still sitting on my knees in front of me as he turned around. The dick of my prospective lover was extremely tensed. For I did not want him finished in no time, as he later would do the serious work with me; I thought it was necessary to free him from this tense. As I had the intention to surrender completely in the coming love game and it had to last long!

Softly I grabbed with one hand my prospective lover's stirring dick and gave it a slow pair of strokes.

"Also nice and firm", I giggled, "What do you want this fat black old woman to do with it?"

With a throaty voice he responded: "S.....s....suck it!"

I looked up against him and continued: "You really want this old fat woman put your... your............. dick in her mouth? Would it pleasure you??"

All he could do was nod.

"Turn off the shower then", I whispered.

Then... it finally happened; first I held with one hand his superb manhood and licked it with my tongue from down upwards and back again for a while. Then I nibbled just below the glance, which gave to my pleasure it's strong reaction. And then ....I opened my mouth, licked my lips wet, bended a little forward, and wrapped my lips around this young white man's hard pecker. It felt hard and warm; slowly moving my head, I began to suck him. He leaned against the shower door, watching, excited how his big dick slid in and out of my big mouth lips...........

But the game had lasted too long for his poor heated dick; I felt the explosion rise upon his balls. Just at the moment I redraw my head for a second, a huge, white, warm load squirted from his dick right into my face.

"O my god, my god", he shouted, it was my lover turn to shake; so heavy was his discharge.

My face was splashed with his sperm. I wiped some of it off and again gave him the biggest smile I had as I grinned: "Sure you needed that! Did this old black fat woman do it as you like it??"

"Ohhhh yes, oooh yes!!" he answered: "Just the way I wanted you to do!"

"Well, help me up and put the shower on again if you please. I have to clean me up again, I think." I smiled.

After cleaning up, we stepped out of the shower and with a pair of towels we rubbed each other dry. By rubbing off, his dick began to stir again. When I noticed I giggled: "Oh, I think I didn't do a proper job, it's still not satisfied!"

He smiled back and said: "You're exciting me, I think for now I can't get enough of you!"

"For me it's more then I ever thought I could experience at my age. I didn't ever image you want more from me! You really sure want more??" I asked.

"Oh yes, I'm sure! I want all of you. I want to watch you, touch you, eat you, fill you!!"

I sough. "You really mean it don't you? You really want to.........." I stopped.....

"You may say the word..., I won't be shocked, so ask me.", he gently said.

I had the impression that this young white man would found it exciting to hear THE WORD from an old fat black woman like me. If I could blush I sure would, but there was not a sign of it on my black face. All I did was playing along and looked shy at the floor.

Then I said it: "You really want to ......... f...f...fuck... this old black fat body??"

He stepped forward to me and hugged me. "Yes", he said: "I can't wait any longer!"

And, to give some power to his words, he pressed his jumping dick up and down against my big, round black belly.

"You're convincing. Then, please, follow me", I whispered in his ear. Step 5 was splashing!

The sixth step: He followed me to my bedroom; and I knew he was watching at my enormous wiggling big black ass. In my bedroom, I laid myself on the bed; he was watching me from a distance.

And I realized ........ this wonderful young white man was going to be all mine for tonight!!

I felt in a mood of wonderful joy; it finally would happen, I felt unstrained and even very naughty. I smiled at him and was jiggling my fat black old body; while looking at him with some of a naughty look in my eyes, I lifted my huge breasts and played with it.

After a while I whispered: "Enough for the watching now", and winked him with one finger to invite him to my bed. "Come here and make this old fat black woman happy!!"

As my lover entered the bed, I stretched my arms inviting. He settled himself on his knees beside me and began to kiss me, first my forehead, then my eyes, my nose, my cheeks and then a long passionate kiss in my mouth; he began to tongue me again and I joyfully tongued him back.

With one hand, he massaged one by one my soft, massive breasts and my nipples. Well, what was like a game by watching me, it was over. Lust increased, not just by him, my huge body began to tremble, and I sensed that my lust was increasing too. He stopped kissing me and my breathing became heavier. My white lover lowered his head and began to lick my massive tits, sucking its dark brown nipples one by one.

It was tremendous; but I wanted to suck him something I was waiting for; while pushing his head onto the inside of my black fat thighs, I moaned: "Please, lick me, suck me, eat me, bite me!!"

My lover hardly touched me and already I produced my juices! Carefully he licked with the tip of his tongue between my fat black pussy lips; with both hands he spread them apart and looked at them.

I spread my massive legs wide open and almost cried: "Please, please go on, lick me, eat me!"

As soon he placed his tongue between my black, fleshy pussy lips I sighted: "Yeah, that's good, that's good, good, good!"

He concentrated on my clit which I felt grow; it wasn't small but either big; just a pleasant, sensitive knob and he sucked it, ate it, bite it; I was loosing control over myself. My moaning became groaning with hefty breathing which increased by the minute. "Don't stop, don't stop now!" I groaned.

And, to give my words weight, I grabbed with both hands his head and pressed it firmly between my massive, thick black thighs.

Poor lover of my, at that moment I was not aware what I was doing; but in this extremely delightful feeling I sure molested my lover. I started forceful pulling his dick and became heated more and more. I lifted my head and clawed with my hand in the sheets of my bed, that excited I was.

It went so for a while until.............. suddenly I stopped, pressing his head even harder between my massive, thick black thighs and screamed: "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh my, oooooooohhhh my, ooohhh my, it's coming, it's coming!!!!"

With the head of my lover still stack between my massive thick black thighs, I felt my fluid come; it was like I exploded. My god, I did not knew I could produce that much. I really must have been out of this world at that moment; I didn't gave my lover any rest and while pulling him I gasped: "Come, come, put it inside me, put you're delicious tool in my pussy, fill me!!"

Don't blame this fat black old woman for this, image that you haven't eaten for several days and now you have a delicious diner in front of you; I think at that moment you couldn't wait either to begin.

My white 32 years old lover kneeled between my massive thick black thighs and I threw my massive big legs as far as I could in the air, spread them, waiting for the arrival of this white young man's delight. My pussy was ready for it.

Then ......... I felt it!! The head of my lover's dick dabbed my bald fat black pussy lips.

Impatiently I manage to grab my lovers delight hard on and placed it for my luscious and hungry pussy entrance. The head of his hard on slid inside me; I trembled, I just cannot explain you this feeling. I got, after a lack for more than 14 years, being penetrated and I thought I was really in heaven. All my nerves ware concentrated on that one spot. I felt the head of my young white lover hold still for a moment and I could feel it pulsate.

With a powerful thrust, he drove his big hot hard on completely inside my eager pussy. It was breathtaking, this hot massive vibrating piece of meat inside me.

My white 32 years old lover waited for a few seconds draws back and shoved it again with a lustiness power completely inside me.

My god, it filled me complete!

I began to move along with the rhythm of his forceful pumping dick. Oh, what a delicious rhythm, each time this lovely dick did entered me completely; I contracted my pussy lips as if I wanted to hold this forever.

I did not want to stop this. But probably it must be my young white lover didn't had a pussy for a long time because I felt this tensing by him; he began to unload and I felt a big mass of his hot semen squirt inside my pussy.

For more then half a minute, I felt his heavy load filling me. My young white lover groaned with happiness and felt upon my old black fat black body. I gripped him by his buttocks and moaned: "Please, don't redraw, stay in me!"

He buried his head between my large black boobs, kissing them.

We lay there for a quite a while; but I had not have enough of it yet.

I was sure my young white lover could do his job again. "I have to go for the bathroom so rest a while I'll be back soon." I whispered in his ear.

As he redraw, rolling beside me, I felt his sperm drip from my pussy between my fat black buttocks and I had to stand up quickly to not wet the sheets; I knew most men don't like that! I pinched my pussy lips as hard as I could and went to the bathroom. There I did my womanly thing, what is not of your concern. But as I left the bathroom, I had a clean pussy, ready for my young white lover again.

As I entered the bedroom, I saw my young white lover lie on the bed; his eyes closed, his delicious dick still half erected.

Really, the sight of it did stir my juices or it must be that some leftover of the semen of my young white lover left my pussy. Call me a wicked old fat woman, you may, but please understand I had almost lived 15 years without this wonderful lovemaking. So please, be gentle with your judgment for me.