A Fat BlackOldWomanLove Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, I crawled upon the bed beside to him on knees, bend forward, and cleaned this fabulous dick of his with a half warm piece of cloth I brought from the bathroom.

Then, while I was swaying my large black boobs with the tip of my nipples over his body, I whispered in my young white lover: "My fantastic lover, you will do me a big favor, please do me one more time. Do you think you can manage?"

My young white lover gave me the biggest smile and while stroking my fat black ass, he answered: "It depends, if you do the right thing for me??"

I knew this time he was teasing me because I saw his delicious dick rise again. I lowered my head down and began to lick his big shaft from beneath upwards and down again. A little pat on my head indicated me that he likely wanted to put me his lusty hard on in my mouth. I opened my mouth and began to lick this fine piece of meat by his glance. Now and then, I sucked his hard on or toke as much as I could of his meat inside my mouth. And it was far too big to take it all!!

A little pull on my left massive leg told me he wants me above him. I lifted my massive left leg and placed me above him without leaving his hard on out my mouth. "Oh, he going to pleasure me again, he will!" I cheered softly inside.

I lowered my big, fat black ass slowly down until my fat black bald pussy was just above my young white lover's mouth. When he entered his tongue between my pussy lips I began to tremble again, such a delicious feeling it was.

I toke care that this time I did not throttle him, no, I kept my fat black ass on the right height above him by spreading my black, massive legs in the right position. Oh my, what a delightful feeling it was, I felt my juices ran again and I became lecherous more and more. I almost forgot to suck my young white lover's hard on and all I could do was moan and groan.

"Come", I sighed, "do me, do me good!"

My young white lover crawled from underneath me and placed himself behind my massive fat black ass. I lay there, my head on the sheet, hands holding the end of the bed, legs spread and my massive fat black ass high in the air, waiting in silence for the arrival of my young white lover's heavenly, big peace of hard meat.

He placed his hand on both my fat, black ass and I felt his dick slid between my buttocks.

For a moment I was in a bit of a panic; "He wouldn't ...... place his fantastic tool... inside my ass, would he?"

As I told before, I am an old fashion woman sometimes and I am certain by this: a man's dick belongs to put in a woman's pussy, not in her ass! I have never been taken in that way and hope I will never will be.

It seemed to last a very long time as I felt his dick between my ass and I hesitated, if my lover wanted to put it there. If I would refuse, what would his reaction be?

But with relief, I have noticed the head of his marvelous dick slid further down until I felt it pressed against my juicy, bald black pussy. I spread my massive legs a bit wider and lifted my fat black ass as high as I could.

Again, I felt the tip of his dick pressing against my fat black pussy lips. My breath was taken away when I have been completely poked within the second by my young white lover's hard piece of meat.

He held it that way for a moment, I felt the head if his dick pulsate inside my pussy and I responded by contracting my fat black pussy lips.

He started to pump me: out......... in! – ooooooohh my, what a lovely feeling!

Out......... in! – ooh my, what a privilege being tooled by such a wonderful hard piece of meat! Out......... in! – keep on my white lover; you do me well this way, go on! Out......... in! – don't stop now; you do your work goooo...d! Out......... in! – don't stop, don't stop now!! Out......... in! – Ayaya, yes, faster, faster! Out........ in! – oooh my Goddd, my juices, I feel my juices coming!

That moment, he slapped me firmly but short with one hand on my big black ass; as I was not excited enough, this made it even more! Slap, slap! Again and again!

It really drove me wild, I had no control by myself as I cried: "Yesss do, do anything you like, do anything!!" Then.......... my big black old body began to shaken, to shaken, to shaken as it would never stop. As my juices began to flow, I felt the dick of my lover pulsate as I felt the warm stream of his seed filling the inside of my fat pussy.

One... two..... three...... four..... well, this young, white lover had really a big load, five......; and I felt gratefully to receive from him!

I heard myself groan: "Oooh yes, come, give me all you have, give it to me, give it all!!"

My marvelous white lover just sighted as he collapsed on my old big black shaking body.

I do not know for how long, but we were lie in that position for quite a while. I felt his half erected dick plopping out of my fat, fulfilled pussy. He rolled beside me.

And fulfilled it was; I had so much of extensive seed in me that I could not kept it all inside of me. I felt the mixture of his warm seed and mine dripping out of my fat pussy so I quickly stood up and went to the bathroom to do my womanly thing again.

As I went back my magnificent young white lover lie under the quilt, deep asleep.

I quietly lie myself beside him but I could not sleep. The feeling was still too overwhelming, but finally I dozed off in a very pleasant dream......... Step six was surely fulfilling!

The seventh step: I had a short night sleep but I woke up with a very pleasant feeling, felt fantastic and full of energy! My young white lover was still asleep and I went to the bathroom to made myself clean, freshen up, and did other womanly things.

I went to the kitchen to make a nice breakfast for my fantastic lover. Of course, fried eggs to made him recover from his tremendous effort last night! I took my time until ten o'clock and went with the breakfast to the bedroom (for those who are curious, I still was in the nude).

I got some extra pillows and position me next to my sleeping white lover and woke him with a kiss: "Wake up, sleepy head, I've got a nice breakfast for us made."

Somewhat dazed my marvelous young white lover opened his eyes. I putted some pillows against the head of the bed so he could sit comfortable and we enjoyed the breakfast and the coffee I made.

We all did it in silence, just smiling at each other, sometimes touching and no words was needed to made clear I want to continue were we ended last night; kissing, licking, eating and most of all..... being penetrated again.

My young white lover went to the bathroom to clean and when he got back, he did not disappoint me. We took our time and he managed to fill me up twice again that day!

There is no need to say that regular he stayed the night with me or I went to his home to stay. For that we continued for it for more then a year and we discover our lust for each other didn't decrease; on the contrary, we still made love like it was for the first time! It made me longing for more and more as if I had to catch up for those 14 years of not being penetrated that way.

Being aware that I still remain a fat black old woman, I have tried to do something about my weight but did not succeed. It did not seem to bother my young white lover. All I could do was keeping my fat black pussy clean, shaved, and ready to make my young white lover as happy as could be (and of course myself).

And he seemed to be satisfied by it; I notified it each time he penetrated me, his delightful peace of meat stayed as vigorous as it was at the first time.

Now and then, I asked him if he isn't interested in a young, slender woman but every time he responded by saying he wouldn't trade me if he could have three of them!

"I've finally got my kind of woman I secretly wanted without being aware all those years!" he reassured me.

I was very flattered when he suggested me either I moved in with him or he moved in with me. "So we can be together every night!" he smiled.

As I have the biggest house of us, we decided that he moved in with me.

To avoid some gossip (I do have some family staying over some time) we furnished the spare room with some furniture of his for made it look, as I am his landlady.

And for the neighbour hood, we are. In the beginning a female neighbour, some older than me, asked me with a grin if my tenant was visiting my bedroom once and a while. I kept silence for a while, looking her straight in the eyes and answered by saying: "Do you suggest that if he isn't me YOU are interested in him? Would you like me to arrange it for you?"

The woman blushed and disappeared within a second, avoiding me for months.

Later, when my young white lover came home from work, we had many laughs about it. Now and then, I teased him that he wore me out too much and then I suggested he would release himself for some nights with the female neighbour.

And he teased me in return: "Maybe when I got tired of you, I will!" And then..... we made love in a very fierce and noisy way as if we wanted the neighbour to hear us!

For one year, I live with my young white lover and next week I will be 65 (that called to be a special celebration with him). Still we are insatiable at each other; now and then I am amazed how this old fat black body could keep such a delicious young man hungry for me! Yes, step seven is rewarding and rewarding.

Maybe some of you women like me recognize them in me and also have that still, deep wish of getting rid by that fidgety sexual feeling that frequently visit you as it did me. I am certain some young man (either black or white) you will meet will give you more than a superficial eye; do not hesitate but use your womanly skills to fulfill your hungry needs. You may be rewarded, over and over again and as long as you want if you go for it. If you manage to keep your young lover happy, he never wants to leave you, as mine did not. Be aware to stay in good health and especially in good condition because these youngsters have the capability to inject you over and over again (and that's what you want, don't you?)