A Father's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and brushed her hair with my fingertips. "Look at me, Laura." Her blue eyes met mine, wide and hurting and excited. "This is for you. This will make you a better girl, a happier girl." I put my hand on her shoulder. "Do you understand?" She nodded, and I slid my hand to her naked back, lightly rubbing in wide circles. Calm was returning to her face; a good thing, since things were about to start up again. "Do you, darling? Tell me." I continued rubbing her back while I placed the latest picture in front of her.

She looked at it for a moment, taking it in and collecting her thoughts. "I do look better like this... I'm not wearing a top because I have a nice chest and I shouldn't hide it from you. I am starting to understand. I'm not good with boys and they ignore me. But you see something in me that you like. And I guess I've got to appreciate that and learn from that."

"That is an excellent attitude to have." Quickly, my hand now slid down her back, towards her butt. My hand went under the pink bikini bottoms, and pulled. Laura gasped. In an instant, the bottoms were around her thighs. Aside from her white high heels, pointing away from the table like little pitchforks, my daughter was effectively naked. "Now Laura... before I look between your legs, what did I tell you the last time we were together?"

I heard energy in her voice. It sounded like excitement and surprise, but not panic. "You said that a girl my age should only have naked beauty down there."

"And what did you do about that?"

"I did what you wanted, Daddy. I shaved it." Then she added, "Completely."

"Put your head on the table. Keep your butt up in the air." She complied and I stood up, camera in hand. I walked behind my daughter, enjoying the welcoming sight. Her head, turned to the left, was covered by her brown hair; her back had a sheen of sweat and was arched down; her knees and feet were near the edges of the table, allowing for her legs and rear end to be open. I took a picture, then simply stopped. I was stunned to a standstill by the marvelous sight of my 18 year old daughter's perfectly pink, wonderfully hairless pussy. Above it was her tight asshole, easily seen in the bright morning sunlight flooding through my windows. Testosterone, whiskey, and adrenaline made me wonder if this was the best moment of my life.

I reminded myself to go slow, that even a broken horse has spirit if pushed too far. I ran my middle finger down the crease of her pussy lips. I almost was dizzy, feeling the perverse, wet warmth of my daughter. My finger was moist, and I knew what to do next. I ran my finger down her slit again, this time causing her to moan. I saw her hands--balled up into fists--and I knew again that she was nervous. Doubtless concerned that she would lose her virginity today. Today I would leave that pussy alone. Still... it's a valuable lesson for a girl to learn that all her holes belong to her man.

I took my wet fingertip and ran it up her pussy a third and final time. She shuddered from it, and I hoped that what happened next would bring her similar joy. From her pussy, my finger slid up and lovingly started to circle around her asshole, lightly coating it. I heard her take a sharp intake of breath; this clearly was NOT something she had thought about. I didn't care much.

I took a professorial tone in an attempt to remind her that this was all for her own good... wasn't it? "Marshmallow... I'm going to push my finger into your rear end. It's important that you learn this for the future. If it feels uncomfortable, that's fine but you need to relax. If it hurts, then please speak up. Okay?"

My daughter's response was both pathetic and adorable: a soft, plaintive whimper.

I proceeded, pushing my middle finger into her ass. I met resistance. "Relax, baby... there you go, the beginning is the worst." My fingertip slowly made its way in: in this way, I was now actually, finally, inside my daughter.

"Oh god," she whispered.

"That's it, that's it..." I murmured. My finger was in up to the first knuckle. I held it there for a moment, letting Laura adjust. I wiggled it ever so slightly, eliciting a soft sigh from her. "I'm going to continue," I told her. I didn't wait for an answer, instead slowly pushing again. She clearly was trying to keep her hole relaxed, though there would be moments where she would tighten for a moment. Such a tightening happened just as my second knuckle was entering her.

"Aahhh!" Laura cried out. "Stop!"

"Ssshh, just a little bit more." I continued pushing. I wanted desperately to go deeper in her.

"No, Daddy stop! Please stop, please! I'll do anything!" She seemed truly alarmed; she was panting and out of breath from having yelled.

I held my finger in her, putting the barest bit of extra pressure on her. The word 'anything' had certainly caught my interest. "Anything, Laura?" I wiggled my finger inside her.

She let out a low moan, half out of pleasure and half out of discomfort, then let out a low, hissing, "Yessss...."

I gave one more soft move of my finger, then slowly pulled it out. My daughter let out a quick grunt as the tip of my finger finally pulled past her tight ring. I sat on the couch, saying simply, "Stand up," and added, "on the floor." It was delightful to see her body move as she stood, to watch the way her heavy breasts moved and flowed as she went from being crouched like an animal to standing like my daughter. Her swim bottoms were still twisted around the middle of her thighs. One solitary "Off" on my part, and she knew what I meant.

There my daughter was, standing all but naked in front of me, the only stitch of clothing on her being those wonderful white high heels. Fear seemed to be absent from her face now; it was replaced with a dull lust in her eyes and an acceptance of the inevitable. Her brown hair was tussled and messy, covering the sides of her face and falling softly onto her shoulders. This was the first time that she was standing while I was looking at her large, 38d cup breasts. They slowly heaved while she breathed slowly. They were spectacular, with her pink nipples calling out to be touched while being hard from the morning's activities. Downward, her bellybutton capped the soft, buttery bulge that was her stomach. It brought me particular arousal. The stimulation was doubled by knowing soon I would use her tenderness about her weight for my dark joy again... and again. But at that moment, my eyes went down farther, to her velvet, hairless crotch. My view lingered there and my heart beat hard against my chest. I felt such a sense of accomplishment that she now kept it as a girl her age should: smooth, exposed, and perfect.

I spoke, and my voice was deep and dark and wanting for more from her. "Kneel. Hands and knees. Come here."

My naked daughter crawled to me, both debased from being treated like this and proud to be following my orders so well. Reaching me, the corners of her mouth turned up ever so slightly in pride. I saw her lovely mouth, with full, plump lips and a slight glaze to them... and the "anything" she had promised came into focus. Still, I had to temper myself. After all, she was a young and inexperienced girl. I'd have to take things slow.

"Laura," I said in a fatherly voice as I prepared to explain how a good girl gives oral--

And then her hands were at my hips, pulling at the shorts I was wearing. She tugged and grabbed, and suddenly my erect penis was in full view between us. One of her hands shakily rose, showing her nerves.

Her voice was soft and silky. "I've never even touched one before, Daddy. But I can figure it out... I hope." Her fingertips touched the head of my cock, lightly running over the forming precum. "I know what you want." Lazily, her fingers formed a light circle and moved down my shaft. "I'll give it to you, don't worry." Her hand continued to move up and down, and she came closer to the couch. I could no longer see her breasts: aside from her hand, all I saw was her head, plump butt, and white heels sticking out past them.

And then, the start of heaven: my daughter stuck her face forward, and her tongue gingerly came out. It slowly touched the underside of my penis, and she paused, tasting a man's precum for the first time while her eyes looked off. She thought, then focused extra energy back to licking me; apparently she liked the taste of things. She turned her head to the side, allowing her tongue to come out more. It felt warm and thick against me, her head now rising and falling as she coated the underside with her saliva.

Now it was my turn to softly groan. I reached out, my hand finding her warm, flowing brown hair. With others, I might have grabbed the hair and given firm directions... but I was curious to see what natural skills were had by my girl.

Laura's lips slid up my cock, and then she was softly kissing the head while looking up at me. Though wordless, she had so much love and respect in her eyes. I knew then that she wanted this too. A few kisses turned into a few light suckles, and then before I knew it, my darling daughter's lips were wrapped around my penis.

"Yessss..." came out the guttural sound of my voice. My head rolled back and I closed my eyes. She was going faster now, taking more of me into her mouth. Her mouth was clearly making more saliva, judging by the slurping sounds that were now filling the air. She was going faster, her mouth hot, wet, soft as it sucked and clung on my hardness.

She was getting me very close. I could feel my body tightening, from my toes to my crotch to my hands. "Laurrra," I mumbled. I needed to tell her to prepare, to be ready for what happened next....

And then it happened: my cock exploded in her mouth and I saw stars through my closed eyes. I let out a noise, a groan-yell, as my body tightened. I heard Laura gasp and felt her pull back. In the pleasure-filled darkness, I could hardly care.

Surely it was just a handful of seconds later, though it felt like I was waking up from a dream. I raised my head and opened my eyes to a beautiful sight: Laura, still naked and kneeling, my cum drawn on her right cheek, a glob on her chin, a line down her throat, and another glob ever-so-slowly moving down the top of her left breast towards her nipple. I smiled at her, feeling a wonderful, glowing love that I had never felt before. In my heart, I wanted to kiss her mouth; my eyes saw the cum, and I decided that would be next time.

Instead, wordlessly, I reached out for her face. She nuzzled against my hand, and I started to slowly work the cum into the skin of her cheek. Then my other hand went to her chin, pushing the cum down her neck, back and forth.

"It will make your skin all the more beautiful, Marshmallow," I said caringly. She smiled up at me in response, clearly glowing with enjoyment and satisfaction. My hand went lower, massaging my cum as I went. I slid my palm over the whole of her breast, still feeling her hard nipple pushing back.

Lastly, my slick hand slid to her tummy. I touched her back and forth, squeezing lightly, feeling her. Her smiled faded a bit, and I could see the word "fat" echoing in her head. Good, I thought. Best keep her proud of herself, but not too proud.

But it was necessary to end of a happy note. I brought my moist hand up to the clean side of her face, and put my hand to her cheek. I looked deeply into her eyes and spoke my heart.

"I love you, my darling daughter."

Laura smiled, albeit a little sadly. I could see from her face that this had been a fun, exciting, confusing, hurtful, wonderful morning with her father. What else could she say, but:

"I love you too, Daddy."

-------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. Please vote below, and feel free to contact me via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

12