All Comments on 'A Father's Love Ch. 03'

by mycuriousnature

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
nightshadownightshadowabout 10 years ago
Marvelous!

I get the feeling that this story took on a life of its own in this chapter, like what it was when you first started writing turned out to be something entirely different by this point. Everything flows naturally and realistically, which is a joy to see. I also get the feeling that Brenda knows more about Sam and David's romance than she is letting on. On the technical side, I appreciated the fact that there were minimal typos/grammatical errors in this installment- great work! I look forward to reading what happens next!

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
Agreed...

Yes, I can only agree with Nightshadow. I went back and reread the first 2 chapters for continuities sake. Loved the final outcome.

Thank you for this amazing story,

ansdguy

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 10 years ago
This does draw you in

Although the beach marriage is bigamy as well as incestuous, and I thought that was pushing it just a little too much, I do very much like how Brenda is no villain at all, rather a woman realizing she needs to move on and finding fulfillment at her job. I also like that the son is close to both his parents and supportive to them, and that though he misses him mom the two of them aren't getting sexually involved. I hope we hear more of these people as they settle in to the next chapters of their lives and that the son finds someone to love as well. I can tell there will be an incestuous pregnancy down the line and I'm not thrilled about that, since someone will find out, but I hope they become good parents and nobody winds up in prison. In all, this is nicely done and the family really does care about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Getting better.

You are still making mistakes that could be corrected by carefully proofreading before submission. Just slowly read the story (or chapter) out loud to yourself and make the corrections needed as you come to them. Otherwise, looking forward to the next chapter of this story.

As regards Capt. M.'s comment about bigamy -- there was no marriage license involved, thus no real wedding. It was only supposed to appear like a reaffirmation of vows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I could see it pulse and spasm when you came. Each time, I felt your cum shoot inside me. You have no idea how much I love that, Dad."

That's the kind of baby girl plenty of fathers would love to have. A daughter who loves her daddy to pieces, especially what's he's got jumping around in his pants, his fat veiny daddy-dick and Sam loves what her father's got for her in his heavy loaded daddy-balls. For his part Sam's father loves his darling baby girl, she's the light of his life, he's absolutely in thrall to the adorable little coochie Sam's got between her slender legs. He's addicted to shoving his big cock up his baby girl's pretty little twat, giving her the power fucks she needs and deserves, and blowing his big balls, shooting her a huge twatful of the same sperm that made her. I feel sorry, though, for young Dan in his excellent story. While his sister is getting her brains fucked loose by their father, Dan doesn't even get to fuck his mother even once. I bet that like lots and lots of boys Dan would jump at the chance to stick his hard young cock up between his mother's legs and blow his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of. Maybe in a sequel from this gifted author?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

I am Brazilian and I loved your story. A story of pure love. amazing

johnm74johnm74about 10 years ago
Perfect

David, I loved you and sams story, i hope you remain happy for the rest of your lives, I also hope your family grows to, thanks again.

writerjabwriterjababout 10 years ago
Excellent

I think people forget that unlike books there aren't multiple people rereading these stories. A few errors? So what. This was a beautiful story, and only incest on the surface. This was a story about love in its deepest sense. Applause here and congrats on a fantastic series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

would love to see more stories how they keep mom clueless and ways they get away with it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent!

Love this series!!!!!!!!! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best Yet To Come?

I rated this the best F-D story on Literotica. I can't wait to get the next chapter. When will you be posting this?

Thanks for the story.

Pugac2020Pugac2020almost 10 years ago
Fantastic

I am completely enthralled by your beautiful journey, it is very well written and I couldn't put it down! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Pegasus77Pegasus77over 9 years ago
more!!!

I love this story, my favorite on the site hands down. I cannot wait to see what happens next in the journey. Please post more soon!

skloverskloverover 9 years ago
Please MORE!

I only found this site recently and since I find incest between father and daughter very, very interesting and absolutely hot I started to read stories of this genre. I have read a few already but none of them were as brilliant as yours! I completely fell in love with your story and I so don't care if it's a taboo or not. I love it so much! It's been very beautifully written...they way you wrote Sam and David getting together, their first time and all their love scenes...let me tell you I just can't get enough of those love/sex scenes between Sam and her dad. They are very hot and sexy but also very beautiful and lovely and not vulgar. I love that. I love how you portrait Sam and David and their feelings for each other as well as their scenes/times together. The whole story is more than beautiful written and beautiful build and leaves me to want more and more and more....

I absolutely can not wait for the next chapter to get more and more of Sam and David and also I so hope you will continue to write such amazing stories for a long time. So, thank you very much for an amazing and brilliant story.

octabrainoctabrainover 9 years ago

What a tender love story! I hope you'll continue, you're a brilliant writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

hope you continue this story.your a fantastic writer,so i hope to see more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

Need the next chapter or a new story! Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE

This is by far my favorite I have read on this site. Nicely written, and flows very well. I seriously hope you are writing a new chapter soon. I cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
definitely more

It was very nicwly done. Hope there is much more to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An erotic and intimate adventure

Love how the author used attention to dialog and intimacy to create this "anything but usual" father/daughter incest story simply loved the development of intimacy and how the father and daughter gradually became more if a couple than he and the wife were. Would love to see more from this gifted author, especially the concluding chapters to this story. The wife is so disgusting and selfish bitch thst I think its almost s given that she has seduced the son and is found visiting him every other weekend at moms room at the local Holiday Inn - this explains why he never comes home any more - dad needs to get an idea of their routine, get audio and visual of mom and son fucking esch others brains out while bad mouthing dad - dad and Sam eventually release the recordings over the internet and you know it's only a matter of time before his fellow students and her fellow employees find out about them - that's when the shit really hits the fan and dad can finally confront them both, file for divorce and he and Sam can move away and live like a real married couple- ever after of course - Please finish this little masterpiece!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So hot and loving

Omg, this series is so fucking hot and I could really feel the love between them! More!

OldLoner1964OldLoner1964over 8 years ago
Lovely

Thank you! It was well-written and passionate...

mycuriousnaturemycuriousnatureover 8 years agoAuthor
Beware readers

Author Jeff Wiles, an "author" on Lounge of Authors, has a book called A Father's Love, copyright 2015, that appears to be a literal word-for-word plagiarism of this story that I wrote and put on Literotica back in 2014.

I would much rather you read these stories for free here than pay that thief $1.99 for copying and pasting my work and putting his name on it.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 8 years ago
A good story...

...well written and very sexy. My only complaint is that the son felt a bit left out. I think you could've set it up where he was fucking his mother. It would've needed a bit of rejigging (making him a bit older for instance) but you clearly know how to write a good story. Early on, when mother and son were travelling, and the incestuous relationship was blossoming, you could have had a quick scene where the son was balls deep inside the mother at some hotel somewhere, while she was on the phone to the family home. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

This has been a great story. What happened to the following story. "There will be another chapter coming soon." It has been more than three years. Please

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsalmost 7 years ago
What a ride

Just wow

thank you

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

The end was surprisingly sweet, made me smile.

One weakness of the story is that there was so little conflict, and they took so many chances that it's surprising they weren't found out.

Even everything with the wife felt anticlimactic.

It just felt weird, or maybe I can just not relate to someone more interested in their work than their husband and kids. Apparently her work will be her life going forward, with no romance or anything ever.

I kept expecting there to be some revelation about the wife finding another man or something, in order to explain her complete lack of a libido when home, and her spending so much time away. Or perhaps menopause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

That was the cutest ending ever!!!! I have never come across a story like that and it was refreshing. Could you make more stories like these?

norwegianlionessnorwegianlionessover 6 years ago
My favorite story!!

This is my favorite story on Literotica, and I think I have read it at least ten times! The love between Sam and David is just so heartfelt, heartwarming and beautiful! I hope we get to see more chapters about them ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect!

Perfect, just perfect! Loved this "feel good" story! Just what my heart needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Favorite <3

Sam and David, my favorite Literotica couple ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great love story. Your characters are totally relatable! Thank you

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Beautiful!

I'm guessing the his ring matches her Gma's ring, that he gave her? So glad that 'Mom' is out of the picture now, and can't wait for babies.. Move to a new neighborhood, where nobody knows they're F/d, and they can have full PDA and no judgement on her being pregnant.. and why bother telling Mom anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I really love this kind of story. Hope ypu could update soon. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tender and loving couple

This is a beautiful series. And yes please continue to let us know what has been going on with Samantha and dad. -b

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please, more!

To the author: Before I climb all over you, I want to say that I hope you are well. Sincerely!

Now, I know it has been 4 years but come on, let us hear more about Samantha and her dad. This series is off the charts HOT! BUT, write it only if you really are into it. I have seen writers who write another FINAL chapter just to get people like me to shut up and get off their back. And that FINAL chapter inevitably sucks because the author had maybe lost interest OR, they have other "projects" on their mind. You have real quality here. Hell, what do I need to do? Send you a check? Let me know what you gotta have, post your address and it's in the mail. Better yet, look for an email basically begging for the same thing. A 5 plus. -d

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love Story

This is a beautiful love story between two people who genuinely treasure one another regardless of how they were brought into the world. Love finds a way. I am looking forward to how this adventure continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

Would love to read more of this.

iwantithardrdaddyiwantithardrdaddyabout 5 years ago

Still waiting for the continuation of this story hope it'll be soon

chrissycamorechrissycamoreover 4 years ago
fantastic

Really love your writing! Please keep going, with all series feels like each story can continue. chris

_Daddys_Baby_Girl__Daddys_Baby_Girl_over 4 years ago
Damn it!

I want this into a whole book! Pleaseeeee!!!

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
Great love story

I've now read all of the authors work. Truly great storyteller. It's not just about the sex. It's about the story, feelings and thoughts of the people in the story.

Sadly it's written in '14 and last activity is '17, which probably means no more stories, writing or anything.

The truly great writers on this site are all inactive...why?

xprettystarsxprettystarsover 4 years ago
Incredible

I read this series for the first time four years ago. I didn’t had an account then. I was blown away by Sam and her father’s chemistry. I want a love like that one day, someone that will always love you no matter what and will always be there for you. Sam’s incredibly lucky to have a dad like her. I wish where were more to this series. I’m so attached to their love story. I bet their life in the future is absolutely perfect with lifelong happiness. I can imagine how beautiful their children would be. There’s nothing hotter and gorgeous than a father and daughter loving each other.

darrellprestondarrellprestonabout 4 years ago
True Love

What a wonderful story. Reminds me of myself and someone else

that I loves for so very long. Keep writing Loved every minute of it...

Maybr next chapter could bring in a child or two...

dp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

There was so much cum flying around I had to stop and put on my rain gear. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The way the marriage fell apart between the narrator and his wife was weird though.

Am I the only one who found Brenda a self-centered, unsympathetic character? On the one hand she clearly no longer wants to be with her husband, she's focused on her exciting new life which doesn't include him, she refuses to have any intimacy with him and doesn't want to live with him. On the other hand she also doesn't want to divorce him. It seems to me Brenda wants to keep her husband as a fallback and safety net in case things don't work out, which is despicable. David's romantic relationship with Sam is wonderful, but it would have been a better story if he had manned up and ended his farcical marriage to a woman who has no more use for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next Chapter?

Chapter 3 ends saying there will soon be another chapter, but that was in 2014.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

When will we get the next chapter? Such a great story.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

Good story. Thanks.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 3 years ago
We need a new chapter

We need a new chapter. Did you stop because of that so called author stole your story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More!

I'm begging you haha I need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
A Little Surprised

I was a little disappointed that she didn't have a second surprise for him that she was already pregnant with his baby. But, she soothed my disappointment by telling him that she wanted to have his baby sometime in the future. I expect that in the next chapter she will be telling him as he is balls deep in her that she quit taking the pill two months ago and she was now pregnant. MM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story... Continue more on this chepter... Love to read again n again...

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

I know it's a long long time but you promised that there would be another chapter!

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

Why do authors say there's more and then don't follow through. This would have been a 5 star story if it had the proper ending it was supposed to or just end it here and don't whet our appetites for more

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

Not only one of the best incest stories I've ever read but also one of the best stories period. Echoing the previous comments, it sure would be nice to have a continuation. Also, I got the sense that Dan and his mother would (or already had) hookup together. Now that would be interesting. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

GREAT FOLLOW THROUGH . LOVED IT

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

I loved your story; very uplifting and happy. The only dark cloud was BRENDA. They sure took a lot of chances. I can't believe that Dan didn't know about big sister and Dad. Great job on this one and thanks so much for sharing your work with us.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto687 months ago

Loved it. Your writing skill is amazing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't get the deal with Brenda. She seems eternally unhappy, constantly distant, but says she doesn't want a divorce. I thought she was cheating at first but she seems depressed constantly which makes that unlikely. What the hell gives? I did get the suspicion that she had hooked up with the son at some point, or perhaps her brother, explaining why she loved that trip so dearly. But it doesn't quite add up. Then again, when asked if there was someone else near the end, she said, "no. Not really", which kind of implies that something happened with someone at some point. I wish there was another part that would explain what her deal was exactly and also seeing more of Sam and David's life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The most amazing erotic love story ever. So well done on all levels. One of your best bloopers was when got to choose the "men:" for her graduation dinner. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous