A Father's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't. Thanks, dad." He was thoughtful for a moment and then asked, "Are you two getting separated?"

That took me aback. "What makes you think that?"

"I'm not blind either. I know you two have been going through a rough patch lately. I've heard the arguments."

"I didn't know. Dan, I'm sorry-"

"It's okay dad. It happens. If you need to talk, I'm here."

Talk about putting the shoe on the other foot! I looked at my son, who was quickly becoming more of a man every day. I was proud of him for being as strong as he was. He was handling this better than I could have, at his age.

"Love you, buddy."

"Love you too." I reached over and pulled Sam to us, the three of us holding onto each other in the parking garage.

"People are staring, Dad." Sam mumbled.

"Let them."

The drive home was solemn and quiet. Dan just stared out the window as we left the airport and got onto the freeway. Regardless of his earlier comments, I was a little worried about how he'd handle this adjustment and made a mental note to spend more time with him when I could. Sam and I didn't say much, mostly because we didn't want Dan to feel that we weren't aware of his feelings.

One benefit that Sam and I quickly saw was that our free-time increased exponentially. After dinner, we would all watch TV for a while, then Dan would eventually go to his room to finish his homework or something else. He was a teenage boy and I remember what it was like at that age. I tried to give him privacy whenever he needed it. Sam and I kept from being overly affectionate when he was gone, but Dan was very much a creature of habit and once he was done for the night he rarely came out until the morning.

That first night was like coming back home after a long and arduous trip. We shut the house down, went into the bedroom, closed the door, and were on each other as soon as the latch when CLICK. Clothes were shed in a matter of seconds and we fell onto the bed, lips locked and arms around each other. I slid down her body, kneeling on the floor and pulling her to the edge of the bed. It had been too long since I had spent quality time exploring her delicate folds, and my need to taste her quickly overtook me. My lips wrapped around her little clitoris, causing her to arch her back and cry out softly. We still had to be quiet but, damn, it was hard!

I slid two fingers inside her, moving them in and out slowly. Soon my hand was coated in her juice and I watched as it ran between her beautiful cheeks. I smiled as I pressed my thumb against her tight ass, something I hadn't done in a long time. I kept pressing gently as I licked, pushing her legs up with my other hand. When she had pulled her knees up I felt my thumb push inside. From above me, I heard her slowly moan "Fuck!" I alternated my fingers and my thumb, sliding one out while the other in. I could feel them both through the thin walls of her pussy. She started moaning in earnest and her hips were bucking under my mouth. I used my hand inside her to try to try to keep her steady. She convulsed under my tongue, and her whole body clamped down on my fingers and thumb. I really couldn't slide them in or out, so I just tried to spread them apart a little. A second orgasm hit her by surprise, and she cried out louder than I had expected.

Sam grabbed a pillow and covered her face with it, finally crying out as loud as she wanted. I took my fingers out, slid them around my hard cock, then stood up and quickly pushed into her still quivering pussy. The pillow flew off and her eyes were wide as I quickly filled her and my hips came to rest on hers.

"Oh shit, that was good," She breathed. "But this is even better!"

"It feels perfect. You feel perfect." I began moving slowly.

"Dad. I wanna try something?" It was as much of a question as a statement

"Oh? What's that baby girl?"

"I wanna try... you know... back there." She looked a little embarrassed.

"Oh? Oh." I said, realizing what she desired. "Are you sure?"

"Mm-hmm..." She said nodding, a pink hue forming in her cheeks.

I pushed inside her a couple of times. "Are you really sure?" I asked grinning.

"Oooh! Yeah!"

"Okay. Wait here."

We both moaned as I slowly slid out of her. I took a few moments to look down at her, nude and beautiful. Sam just smiled back up at me, running her fingers across her stomach and chest. Quickly, I ducked into the bathroom and began searching the linen closet. A few moments later I found the bottle of baby oil that Brenda kept to help remove her rings when her fingers would swell. I returned to the bedroom to see Sam on her knees, beautiful ass up in the air. She was looking at me over her shoulder and wiggled it at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Assuming the position." She said as if it were obvious.

"Uh huh, I can see that. I thought you wanted to enjoy your first time, though."

"Okay. I'm confused."

"Well," I walked up to her and massaged her cheeks, "Look at it like this. Up like this, every muscle you have back here is being used. Legs, thighs, abdomen. Too tight." I pressed against her ass, unable to penetrate without using more force. "Roll over, baby girl." Sam rolled onto her back obediently. "Legs up. Knees to your chest. There you go. Now hold them up."

I was able to see her completely now. Nothing was hidden; she was completely exposed and open to me.

She smiled up at me. "Enjoying the view?"

"So very much."

I poured a little oil into my hand and stroked myself with it, making sure I was completely lubricated. I spread the remainder of the oil I spread liberally around her ass. In this position she wasn't nearly as tight and using my finger I was able to get the inside coated as well. As my finger slipped inside her most private of places, she moaned softly.

"See? Much easier."

I placed the head of my cock against her ass, pressing gently. I went slowly, watching her constantly to make sure she wasn't in pain. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, breathing deep and fast as I pushed into her. When my head popped in, she let out a gasp, then giggled a little.

"It's filling me up, Dad. Keep going." She whispered. I kept pushing in slowly, bit by bit. I was amazed at how tight she was as her body gripped my cock like a sleeve. She winced a few times, but never stopped whispering, "Keep going," until I was buried completely inside her.

"You okay?"

"Mmm-hmmm. It's a strange feeling. Good, but really strange."

"Ready for more?"

"Yeah."

I began to slowly pump in and out of her as she occasionally squeezed her muscles. Every time she did it sent a shudder through me. Sam put her feet on my shoulders, then reached down with her hand to massage her clit. As soon as she touched herself her body shuddered and I felt her start to orgasm. Waves of muscle spasms rolled through her and, in turn, into me. I had to stop moving and wait for her climax to subside. I wasn't ready to cum just yet.

I started again, a little faster this time. She started pushing against me in time with my thrusts. Then, closing her eyes, she slid two fingers into her dripping pussy.

"I can feel your cock, dad." She whispered.

I could feel the backs of her fingers as we both penetrated her. Her head rolled back and forth as she gave into the sensations between her legs.

"Oh, Daddy!" Sam whispered. "Fuck me, Daddy! Don't stop! Fuck your little girl, Daddy!"

I couldn't hold off any longer, not with those words ringing in my ears. She started to cum again and I was right behind her. I couldn't hold back. Didn't want to either. I pushed as deep as I could into her, shooting my semen deep inside her body. We convulsed against each other as we surrendered to our orgasms. Her ass spasmed around me, squeezing and milking my cock dry.

I withdrew from her and collapsed onto the bed beside her. Her feet hit the floor with a thump and we both lay there panting from our shared exertion.

"Well!" I said, swallowing. "That was new."

"Uh huh." She managed. "Fucking incredible!"

"So, what now?" I asked, leaning towards her.

"Shower. That," She pointed as my semi-hard dick, "needs washing."

I stood up then helped her stand as well. She did a little shimmy-shake when she did, giggling.

"My ass feels slippery." She said as she walked past me.

In the shower Sam took the reins, washing me first. Almost reverently, she soaped and washed my cock, making sure every bit was cleaned. When it was, to her satisfaction, she kissed the tip gently and then smiled up at me. I pulled her up and kissed her, pressing her against the wall. Before we could get too distracted, I pulled back so I could clean her. I spent time on each breast, her back, tummy, legs, ass, and then finally her beautiful pussy. Soaping my hand, I made sure she was cleaned inside and out, slowly gliding my hand along her slit. I stood but kept my hand inside her and on her clit, massaging it in circles. Her moans were short and wavering as I slowly kept my pace. I pressed my forehead to hers, locking eyes with her.

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

"If you want me to." She breathed. I started massaging faster.

"I do. I love it when you cum for me, baby."

"Won't be long now. Don't stop. Please don't stop!"

Her eyes never left mine as I sped up, my fingers flying across her clit. Her lids started to flutter and her eyes rolled upward as her orgasm overtook her. She started shuddering in my arms as she came, breathing heavily and hard. I slowly stopped rubbing her, letting her calm down.

"What about you?" she asked when she could.

"I'm good, for now. I grinned, kissing her. "Maybe later."

We got out of the shower and dried off, then ran into the bed and slid under the covers. As soon as I lay down Sam was curled up against. Her head was on my arm, her arm across my chest, and one of her legs draped over mine.

"God, I missed this!" Sam sighed as she settled in.

"Hopefully you'll be here more often than not. If you want to be, of course."

"Are you kidding me, Dad? There's nowhere else I belong." She hugged me closer. "This is where I'm meant to be. I know it."

I leaned over and kissed her gently, my tongue sliding across her lips tenderly. It was a simple kiss, but it carried so much of emotion we felt for one another.

"You know what's gonna be the worst?" she asked absently.

"Hmm?"

"When SHE comes back." I could almost feel the contempt she had.

"Yeah, but she won't be here for long, and I don't think she'll keep coming back for too much longer."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," I sighed, "I'm going to be honest with you. I think she and I are on the path to a divorce."

"Really?" It was impossible to miss the excitement and hope she had.

"Yeah. Not immediately, but I don't see it not happening."

"Wow." She was silent for a few minutes. "Are you okay?"

"I will be. Unless, of course, you decide to go live with her."

"Hmmm." She said thoughtfully, "Planning on kicking me out?"

"Depends. You gonna pay rent?" I smirked at her.

"Pay rent?" She reached down and cupped my balls. "Well, maybe not with money..."

"I'm sure we can come to some kind of arrangement." We lay there a few minutes as she gently caressed me.

"So?" I began, "Where did the 'fuck your little girl' bit come from?"

"I actually said that out loud?!" She blushed.

"Yep."

"Well... I've been doing some... research. Browsing sites."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. You know... Incest sites. Daddy daughter sites. Forums, blogs, etcetera. Lots of fake stuff out there. Hard to find the real stuff."

"Did you?"

"I think so, but while I was looking I read a few things. Watched a few videos."

"Did you watch porn?" I teased.

"Hush."

'Did it make you all hot and bothered?"

"...Maybe."

"Oh it did, didn't it?" I maneuvered a hand to her slit, "It made you all wet here."

"Not as wet as you're making me right now." She breathed in my ear.

"Did you touch yourself?" I asked, slipping a finger in between her pouting wet lips.

"...Maybe." she said again.

"Just maybe? You didn't slip your little fingers into your dripping wet pussy? Didn't feel your delicious clit? Didn't make yourself cum?"

"Oh fuck." She whispered, shuddering as I teased her with both my finger and my words.

With an animalistic cry Sam pulled me back into a kiss, this one brimming with heat and passion. She climbed on top of me, breaking our kiss just long enough to reach over and turn off the light. I was nearly hard already, and when she took me in her hand and guided me to her wet center I had no trouble maintaining a full erection. With a few gentle thrusts, I was completely inside her

"Make love to me tonight, Dad. Make love to me in the morning. Make love to me always." She whispered as she rode atop me.

"Always, my sweet girl."

She rode me until we were both exhausted and worn out, but very satisfied. After our final, mutual climax she collapsed on top of me and just lay there.

"I'm good here, thanks." She said breathlessly. I let her stay there for a few minutes, enjoying how her body would occasionally twitch around my slowly softening penis. Every time that happened it sent a shudder through me. Eventually I slipped out of her, and we both sighed a little disappointed that it couldn't last longer.

"Hey." I said. Sam looked up at me. "I love you."

A sleepy smile spread across her face. "I love you too." She slid to my side and curled up against me. "Mmmm... So very much." She finished, closing her eyes. My eyes slowly fell and before I knew it I was out.

***

We both awoke to a racket in the kitchen as Dan scavenged for breakfast.

"Oh shit!" we both whispered excitedly. This was poor planning on our part! I was pretty sure Dan would not be happy catching us like this. I looked over at the clock. 6:30 AM. I had forgotten to turn on the alarm and now we were kind of stuck here. This was going to be interesting.

"This is your fault." I joked.

"Oh whatever." She giggled. "What're we gonna do?"

"I don't-" I was interrupted by the sound of Dan's footsteps outside my door. Sam's eyes went wide. She bolted out of the bed and streaked into the bathroom. I was amazed at how quiet she was, tiptoes flying across the carpet. She was hiding as Dan knocked on the door and opened it slowly.

"Dad? You okay?"

"Yeah." I said, trying not to laugh at the predicament we were in. "Forgot to set my alarm." "You better hurry up." He grinned while I just shook my head. "Hey, do we have any bagels left?"

"Look in the chest freezer in the garage. Might have some in there." My eyes fell to the floor behind the partially opened door. Sam's discarded clothes lay in a heap just outside of Dan's vision. A few inches more and the door wouldn't open any further. Knowing Dan, he would look at the obstacle and discover her bra and panties. I started thinking of various excuses and explanations and all of them sounded horrible.

"Okay. I'll check. Thanks."

Dan turned away, leaving the door partially open. I waited until I heard the door leading to the garage stairs open, then bolted out of bed and pulled Sam out of the bathroom. Buck naked she sprinted past me, poked her head into the hall slowly, then continued her sprint up the stairs taking them two at a time.

In record time I got a shower and was dressed. I stepped out of the bedroom the same time Sam walked down the stairs.

"Good morning Dad." She said cheerfully.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" I asked, equally cheerful.

Dan just shook his head and grumbled, "...morning people," and took a bite of defrosted and toasted bagel.

Sam grinned triumphantly as she took her keys, held them up for display and told Dan to hurry or she was leaving him behind. Dan just gave me a level look, rolled his eyes and strolled slowly after her. I went back into the bedroom, threw Sam's clothes in the hamper and covered them with a towel. I grabbed myself some breakfast before heading into work myself.

We were going to have to plan this a little better, I thought as I left the house.

***

"Whatcha doin?" Sam's text read.

"Working. You?"

"N the library. Miss u!"

"Miss you too."

"I didn't get my special breakfast this morn. :("

"Frosted Flakes? :)"

"U no what I mean."

"Yep. That's okay. You can have it for dessert tonight."

"Yay! Luv U, sexy Daddy."

"I love you too, beautiful girl. See you tonight when I get home."

I would miss her coming by after school, but at least I wouldn't have the distraction any more. Just then my phone chirped. It was a picture of Sam's fingers, glistening with a small string of her fluid hanging between them. A second chirp with the words, "Yummy appetizer."

Yep. No distractions at all...

***

With a little planning and forethought, Sam and I were able to stay together at night. Putting the clothes away, keeping some nearby just in case, and of course making sure the alarm was set kept our secret safe. Some mornings we just lay there in each other's arms, daring the sun to rise and separate us. Other mornings we made love, giving ourselves to each other one last time before the day forced us return to the real world. Then we would scramble before Dan would get out of bed. It was oddly kind of fun.

During the week Sam took over many of the duties that Brenda had. She really stepped up and helped take care of the household chores. We all hate laundry but she did what was needed. Many nights I'd come home and dinner would be waiting. I wasn't requiring this of her; she seemed to enjoy doing these things. Her relationship with Dan also improved, at least from my perspective. They stopped sniping at each other over every little thing. They were still brother and sister though, so complete nirvana still eluded them. Dan also seemed to be okay for the most part, though I felt he was throwing himself into his schoolwork a little too much sometimes. I guess it was his way of dealing with things. Still, he helped out around the house as well. Within a few days we had a routine down and life was humming along just fine.

The first Friday that Brenda came home was a tense one. It had only been a week but that routine was in danger of being interrupted. That afternoon we all gathered at the airport and welcomed her home. Dan was showered with hugs, not surprisingly. Sam got a pretty big hug too, and I got a quick hug and a small peck on the cheek.

Driving home everyone was talking about her trip. Brenda didn't get to see much of Seattle as she spent most of the time at the office getting adjusted to the office and the way they did things. Still, she seemed to really enjoy the challenge of it all. We went out for dinner that night, enjoying a meal that no one had to clean up afterwards, then home for the night. Brenda was tired as she had adjusted somewhat to the time difference, but the kids and I weren't quite ready yet. Still, to keep the noise down, we agreed to at least retire to our rooms for the night.

"You gonna be okay?" Sam asked when she and I had a moment alone.

"Yeah. You?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded. "Just gonna miss my daddy tonight." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you."

"Love you too, baby girl. Sleep tight."

Sam climbed the stairs then turned around and blew me a kiss. I blew her one back, wishing I could follow it up and stay with her. With a heavy sigh I turned and headed into the bedroom. Brenda was already in bed, laying the middle reading on her tablet. She looked a little surprised to see me.

"Right." She nodded as the situation sunk in and scooted over to the other side of the bed. I sat on the edge, looking at floor.

"How is this going to work?" I asked quietly.

"How is what going to work?" she asked exasperatedly.

"You know what I mean. This. This situation. Us."