A Father's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll just make the best of it."

"To what point?"

"The kids." She said as if it were obvious.

"The kids?" I asked incredulously. "The kids already know."

"What?!" the anger in her voice rising.

"They know. Hell, Dan had it figured out before we left the damn airport and I told Sam that night." I wisely didn't divulge what was going on when I told her.

"You told her!?"

"Yeah. She's an adult. Hell, they both are."

"Dan's only 17-"

"Please." I interrupted. "Dan hasn't been 17 since he was 13. Besides, they have a right to know what's going on with their parents."

"You should have consulted me first." She said through gritted teeth.

"You weren't here." I said pointedly. "Besides, they're both fine. They're stronger than we give them credit for." We were both quiet for a few minutes after that outburst.

"You three did okay without me, huh?" she finally asked, calmer.

"We did okay." I admitted. "It wasn't easy, but everyone's pulling the extra weight." I took a deep breath. "Listen, neither of us is going to sleep tonight if we're both here. I-I'll go sleep in the guest room or something."

"No." she said, getting out of bed. "I'll go. I really don't feel like I belong here right now anyway."

Ouch.

"Brenda," I stopped her. "Whatever is going on between us, the kids want you here. Even if it's just for the weekend. I know you want some time apart, and that's fine. You do whatever you want, but you don't have to leave here. I still want you to come here on the weekend-"

"David. Stop. I just meant I was going to go to the guest room. I wasn't leaving the house."

"Ah. My mistake."

"Mmhmm." She nodded her head as she walked towards the door. "We'll figure this out David. It's just going to take some time." She closed the door behind her.

***

The weekend crawled by and, when her Sunday departure arrived, both Sam and I were very relieved. Dan felt the tension between Brenda and me, and was gracious enough to volunteer to take her to the airport. Sam stayed home with me, and we waved goodbye to her from the garage. It was then a race up the stairs and to the bedroom.

"I've been thinking about this all fucking weekend." She laughed as we fell naked onto the bed.

"Oh?" I grinned. "Tell me what you've been thinking of exactly."

"Oh. You know... Stuff."

"Just stuff?"

"Like making love you now. All night." She pulled me close and growled in my ear, "I want you inside me now. I need your cum, Daddy. I need you. Now."

She spread her legs apart, showing me her freshly shaved pussy. My fingers caressed her labia, smooth as silk.

"Here?" I asked, smiling.

"Mmhmm." She shivered under my touch. "Makes me all tingly." That was a new one. I slid down, kissing her pouting lips gently and making her jump slightly.

"Oooh, Dad." She purred. "Quit teasing." I spread her open, her beautiful pink insides exposed. Her clit was hiding in her folds, glistening with her juices when I found it.

"You're so wet baby girl. Did I make you this way?"

"Uh huh. You know you did."

"You know how much I love this, baby girl." I slid my tongue up her causing her to gasp in surprise. "Delicious."

My tongue traced circles around her little button, occasionally sliding across. Slowly, I slid a couple of fingers inside her, slowly pushing in and out. I could easily hear how wet she was. Ever other thrust I licked my fingers, tasting her delicious nectar.

"Oh, Dad! You're gonna make me cum!" Her voice was wavering as she shook. I locked my lips around her clit, sucking it in a little and running my tongue across it. "Oh God!!" she cried out, trusting her hips against my mouth. I sucked harder on her clit. Her moans became louder and she went stiff under me. A moment later she gasped and went limp.

I crawled up her, my arms keeping me just over her. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at me.

"Fuck me now?" She asked, thrusting her hips up at my engorged cock. "Pretty please?"

"Of course, princess." I whispered as I slowly pushed into her. My thrusts started slow, but picked up in speed quickly. Before long, she was groaning and gasping with each thrust, each time saying "Oh, Daddy."

"Are you gonna cum, baby girl?" I asked, kissing her forehead. "I want you to."

Sam dug her nails into my back as she came. I didn't stop thrusting into her as she came, but I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm close, baby girl."

"Cum in me Daddy. Cum in your baby girl. Give me Daddy's creamy seed." The hunger in her eyes was unmistakable. She wanted it more than anything else in the world, and I was happy to oblige.

"Daddy's gonna cum, baby girl. Ready?"

"Uh huh." She whimpered. "Fill your little girl, Daddy."

My orgasm hit. It felt like it started in my neck and raced down my spine, out through my cock and into Sam. For a moment, nothing else registered but my release. It was intense and concentrated, and I could feel myself crashing into her over and over, coaxing as much cum out of me as I could. I was vaguely aware of my surroundings as I fell forward, catching myself before collapsing onto her. When I regained my senses I looked down at Sam, who had a slightly embarrassed look on her face again.

"Hi there." I whispered.

"Hey dad." She giggled. "You came."

"Yes I did. Did you feel it?"

"Uh huh. I felt it in here." She squeezed her muscles, and I felt it massage my cock that was still buried inside her. Another shudder went through my body when she did that. I started to pull out, but she stopped me. She just smiled as her hand snaked between us and found her clit. I could feel her fingers massaging, occasionally brushing my slowly softening member. Her breathing became ragged and heavy as her fingers flew against her button. I started flexing my muscles, trying to keep somewhat hard as long as I could. Her other hand played with her breasts, squeezing and massaging one then moving to the other.

"Make yourself cum, baby girl." I said, enticing her to keep going. A moment later she tensed up and I felt her pussy spasm against me, pushing me out. She writhed underneath me as she came, grinding her pelvis against mine.

I fell beside her, pulling her against me and cuddling her while she cooled down. I stroked her hair, kissing her neck and ears, reminding her over and over that I was there and not going anywhere. It took a few minutes, but eventually she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Woah." She laughed.

"Yeah. Woah. Did you like it?"

"Did I like it? Are you kidding me? What about you?"

"You know I love it when you cum, baby."

"Not that. What I said earlier. How I said it."

"Mmhmm. You know you can say and do anything you want with me."

"Yeah, but it's good to know what you like too." She hugged me close, "I love that I can be any way I want with you. Whatever tickles my fancy at the moment."

We lay there for a while longer, cuddling and caressing each other. Dan would be home soon, though, so we eventually got up, took a long and playful shower together, and got dressed. By the time he got home, Sam was on the computer playing a game, I was watching TV, and everything appeared to be just another ordinary day at the house.

***

Over the next months, we fell into life. Sam and I found ourselves becoming more and more in the domesticated role. It didn't take long for Sam to take over the 'mom' role in the house and I was more than happy to perform my domestic duty. Dan chipped in around the house whenever we needed him to, often without being asked. We pulled together as a family, and kept the household running.

Brenda seemed to be the one who adjusted the best. She would come back on the weekends, smiling and in a much better mood than I'd seen in a long time. Occasionally she'd seem irritated, but mostly she was very cheerful. Of course, that didn't mean she wanted to spend any time with me, though, and I really didn't push the matter. Still, we maintained an air of civility around each other for the two days each week that she was home.

Sam's graduation was upon us before we knew it. She strode across the stage, took her diploma, and smiled broadly at us as she walked back to her seat. My baby was out of school and ready to enter college! I was a proud daddy! Brenda looked pretty proud too; it was hard not to be. Even Dan smiled and waved, as Sam's name was called. After the ceremony and speeches, we all gathered outside.

"So where are you off to?" Brenda asked.

"Home I guess." Sam shrugged.

"Home?" Brenda asked, aghast, "But it's your graduation night! You should be out with your friends, having a good time."

"Drinking too much, promiscuous sex, drugs? That kind of good time?" Sam asked, somewhat rhetorically.

"Well, no, not that," Brenda stammered, "but going to parties, at least."

"Since when has that ever been my scene, Mom?"

"It wouldn't hurt to get out once in a while. Not holed up with that computer, all the time!"

"How do you know what I do, when you're not here?"

Dan and I had been standing a few steps back, watching them go back and forth like a tennis match. The past few months, Sam and her mom had been more and more antagonistic toward each other. Brenda and I had an understanding about how we were to behave toward one another, but she and Sam hadn't worked that bit out, yet. As had become my new job, I stepped in between them before it became a screaming match.

"Okay, okay. Enough, both of you. Dan? Wait here with your mom please? Sam and I will get the car."

I waited until we were a safe distance away. "What's going on with you two?"

"I'm just sick of her using our home as a hotel. She's gone for most of the week then comes in and tries to run our lives."

"You know it's still her house, too, right?"

"We need to fix that." She said, grinning.

"We'll see." I couldn't help but chuckle a little. "But you know she's not entirely wrong about tonight. It's a special night. I wouldn't be hurt or upset if you went out with your friends."

"I know, Dad." She said, stopping by the passenger side door. "I should spend tonight with someone special to me. Someone I love more than anything or anyone else." She put her arms around me and gave me a hug. "That's why I'm spending it with you. My dad. My love."

I hugged her as well, kissing her forehead. "You better stop." I said, "You're gonna make me cry."

"You can cry with me, then." I heard her sniffle, "I've never been happier than I am when I'm with you. I'd rather sit at home and fold laundry with you than go out with them." She nodded toward the school auditorium. That was a bold statement; I knew how much she hated laundry. "They're not my people anymore," she said defiantly. "You are."

We stood there for a moment, holding each other. "Do you remember last summer?" she asked quietly.

"Every day."

"Me too. Do you remember what you said to me at the beginning? That you couldn't give me the life I deserved?"

"Yeah." I whispered quietly.

"You were wrong, you know. I can't think of any other life I'd rather have."

"My sweet baby girl." I kissed her forehead. "Me, either."

I leaned down and gave her a quick kiss. She smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss back.

"Come on," she sighed. "We better go pick up Dan."

"And your mom." I added.

"... I guess..."

We drove home in relative silence, the only sound coming from the radio. Brenda sat beside me, fuming still, but at least she and Sam weren't arguing any more. When I pulled into the garage, Brenda got out of the car and went inside without a word. I just looked over at the kids and shrugged. Dan shrugged back then glanced over at Sam.

"Congrats, sis." he said, then leaned over and gave her a hug.

"Thanks, Dan," she said, hugging him back. "Come on. Let's get inside and we'll get dinner started."

Dinner wasn't a grand affair; we let Sam choose the men: salmon, baked potatoes, and a salad. Sam, Dan, and I all did something to get the meal on the table like we usually did during the week. Brenda sat at the table and talked with us while we worked, but most of the questions seem to focus on Dan and his various endeavors. That fact wasn't lost on the rest of us.

That night Brenda went up to the guestroom while the rest of us went into our own rooms. I sat on the edge of the bed, ready to turn in myself when my door slowly opened. Sam walked in, shutting and locking the door behind her. She had on another one of my old t-shirts on, and her hard nipples were pushing against the thinning fabric. Under one arm, she was carrying a bundle that looked to be clothing.

"Sam? What are you-"

"I'm staying in here tonight, Dad," she said, jumping onto the bed and wrapping her arms around me, and laying her head on my chest. "I don't care that she's here. I don't care if she walks in on us. Tonight is my night. Tonight is about what I want, and tonight I want you. I want us. I want my dad to make love to me all night." She smiled up at me. "Think you're up for it?"

Whether I was, or not, I was certainly willing to try. I pulled her shirt up and off of her, freeing her beautiful breasts. She wasn't wearing any panties, and my fingers traced down her neck, across her chest, down her tummy, and rested on her mons. I wrapped my other hand around her back and pushed her back onto the bed by kissing her while leaning into her.

"It's your night, baby girl. You tell me what you want first."

"Use your mouth?" she asked

"Do you want me to lick your pussy, baby?"

"Mmmhmm. Lick my pussy, Dad."

I kissed down her body, nibbling on each nipple as I went down. She squealed a little when I did that. Grinning to myself, I continued down to her already wet lips. I licked down, all the way down, then back up. Sam reached down and spread her lips apart. Her clit was exposed and almost begging me to play with it. How could I resist? I slid a couple of fingers inside while the tip of my tongue teased her clit. I moaned in delight as I tasted her nectar once again. She too moaned, but for a different reason as I gently assaulted her little button. I pumped my fingers in and out of her, getting faster and faster as I sped my tongue across her. Her moans became faster and higher as I felt her orgasm approach. I didn't stop; I went faster. With a final gasp, she climaxed, thrusting her hips against my mouth.

I stood up, looking down on her as she caught her breath. "What now?" I asked as she smiled up at me.

"Take me." She rolled over, drawing her knees up and raising her ass up in the air. "From behind."

I pulled her to the edge of the bed, sliding the tip of my dick up and down her dripping slit. Sam kept bucking her hips against me, trying to get me to slip inside. "Don't tease me. Just fuck me, Dad! Hard! I need it!" she panted.

I positioned my shaft at her entrance, grabbed her hips and thrust into her quickly. "Fuck!" she called out, grabbing a pillow and burying her face in it. My hips started thrusting almost on their own, driving my cock in and out of her. The pillow muffled her cries as I took her from behind; the only other sound was the slapping sound my thighs made on her ass. From where I was, I could look down and watch as my cock slid within her. Suddenly I felt her fingers touching my shaft as she massaged herself. Her back arched when she found her clit, rubbing it faster than I was thrusting. Her whole body tensed as she started to cum again.

"Cum with me, Dad." She begged, "I need to feel you fill me up, again."

I was already close. Unable to hold back anymore, I thrust as deep as I could into her. Our orgasms came at the same time, her pussy clutching at me as I filled her. I held my cries back, but Sam didn't need to; the pillow muffled hers. Spent, we both collapsed on the bed and snuggled against each other.

We turned off the light and caressed each other for several long minutes, kissing continuously. Feeling her young body pressed against mine kept the blood flowing. Before too long, I was getting hard once again. We didn't make love all night long, but we did make love well into the morning hours.

I woke up to Sam sneaking out the bedroom door. It was 5am; how did she manage to wake up on her own like that without the alarm? I lay back wondering how she would manage getting back up to her room, then realized she wasn't planning on it. I heard the front door open and close, then saw Sam walk past the bedroom and into the kitchen. A moment later, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs followed by a blur of Brenda going into the kitchen as well. With the door open, I could hear them clearer than I thought I would.

"Where have you been?" Brenda whispered harshly.

"Shhh." Sam said. "You'll wake Dad."

"I don't care about him-"

"Psshhh." Sam interrupted. "That's for damn sure."

"What did you say to me, young lady?"

"You heard me. You don't care about dad. Hell, you don't care about any of us. You left. You. Left! You left all of us for your damn job." I couldn't be sure, but it sounded like Sam's words were kind of slurred. "Then you come back here and treat us like another hotel? What, do you think that you can just swoop in whenever you want and run everything?"

"That's enough of-"

"No!" Sam wasn't giving Brenda any quarter. "Then last night you were upset that I wasn't planning to go out. Now you're upset that I did. Make up your mind! Stay or leave, but make up your fucking mind!"

"Now you listen to me--"

"Why? I'm going to bed."

"Don't you walk away from me!"

"Go! Just go! We don't need you anymore!"

Damn. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Problem was, I wasn't sure who. By the time I got out of bed, I heard two doors upstairs slam shut. Cautiously, I looked up the staircase. Dan was also looking out of his door, saw me, and shook his head. Shrugging, he ducked back into his room. I got the message: "You're on your own, Dad! I value my testicles!"

I climbed the stairs slowly, stopping in front of Sam's door and knocking softly

"Come in." came a cheerful voice. I opened the door slowly and stepped inside. Sam was sitting on her bed reading a magazine, smiling at me when I stepped in.

"What the hell was that all about?" I asked

"Had to sell it." She shrugged. "How'd I do?"

"You were faking it?"

"Well... maybe not all of it." She admitted. "Let's say I just turned up the volume."

"I'll say." I sat on her bed beside her. "Are you okay? Anything you want to talk about?"

"I appreciate it, I really do. I guess I'm just tired of having to change our lives every time she comes home." She leaned against me. "I want our lives to be ours. Yours and mine."

"They will be, one day."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart."

Sam put her hand on my chest. "My heart."

"Cross your heart." I amended.

To say the rest of the weekend was tense would be an understatement. Brenda and Sam did their level best to avoid each other. I did my part and played the concerned husband and father, but in the end Brenda called a cab and left for the airport early. Dan and I said our goodbyes; Sam just watched from the doorway and went back inside before the cab left.

***

Summer came and went more quickly than anyone expected. Brenda continued to come home on the weekends, but every now and then she would call to let us know she had to stay over in whatever town she was in and it would be best if she just stayed there for the weekend. Sam was usually happier those weekends. Dan just seemed to manage as best he could during those days.

Brenda had to forego her yearly pilgrimage to her brother's house because of work. I had projects as well, but I did manage to take a week off for vacation. I rented us a beach house a few miles away from Panama City. I admit it was kind of short notice, but I was a little irritated that Brenda couldn't get away from work. I'm not even sure how hard she tried, to be honest. So, in the end, it was going to be the three of us. I loaded up the van with the kids and we headed for the beach.