All Comments on 'A Few Good Girls Ch. 01-01'

by little_asian_cherry

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cbexhibcbexhibover 14 years ago
awesome

Loved the story! Hope to see many more in this series.

streetzerostreetzeroover 14 years ago
Terrific

Very hot. The girls and the dares are a lot of fun.:-)

little_asian_cherrylittle_asian_cherryalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Hey there folks

Hey streetzero,

I thought the dare idea would be a good way to introduce a sort of escalation, which I always enjoy in stories. It sorta sets a pace, and makes the story more fun.

And cbexhib,

I'm glad you liked the story! I've got about 20 written up as summaries right now... the hard part is making them into actual stories, haha!

Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago
Hello Little Asian Cherry.

Just thought I would let you know that your stories are a lot of fun and a good read, I like them a lot. Good to hear your writing more stories with these characters.

Regards.

little_asian_cherrylittle_asian_cherryalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Hey Poizon,

I really want it to be about these people, too, that's part of my plan. I want them to be more than just, like, pictures. Like, you can google nameless nekkid people, but I want the people in my stories to be more people-like, you know?

It's funny because as I write that, it occurs to me that most of my guys are pretty two dimensional, haha! I guess a new goal is to learn to think like a guy and make a substantial male character as well. Hrm...

daweidaweialmost 14 years ago
Cute!

You know, its always good to stop in the middle of a story and explain that its important to note--you have a great ass! [smile] But honestly, its fun to read about the three young girls looking to spice up their day. Just watch out for me, I'll be checking for girls in hoodies trying to go bra less like little C-cup Cindy.

little_asian_cherrylittle_asian_cherryalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Hey there Dawei,

I just felt like that was a detail of particular significance. ^.^ Also, hoodies, they can cover things up pretty well, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

love to have seen pics of the 3 of u

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Almost like being there!

Well written and descriptive. Very sexy food for imagination, almost like being there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cindy

A fun story. I gave it four stars. For five stars, Cindy's pussy should be shaved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous