All Comments on 'A Fine Family'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
blackwatereagleblackwatereaglealmost 10 years ago
This was "finely done,"

It was also wonderfully fine, and marvelously fine, deliciously fine, fucking amazingly fine, and finger-licking fine, and fant-ass-tictly fine, and (I know i'm showing my age) but it takes a licking and keeps on tingling. Or is it ticking but then a few hearts must be ticking finely.

I'm sure others can fine more adjectives about this very fine verbal writing!

The Eagle

" "

mklstermklsteralmost 10 years ago
different?

is there anything different about this version then the 2009 version?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Cp, you are quickly turning into one of my favorite authors. Your stories are smoking hot and they are well written and just the right length. Now you just need to post the followup chapters to some of your other stories.

ThornQueenThornQueenalmost 10 years ago
Bravo!

Best fucking story here!

WeitzeWeitzealmost 10 years ago
Well written, but....

Seemed like you jammed a months worth of fucking into two days. Almost like you were afraid that the characters were sleeping and would wake up and run away. Kevin is more like a fucking machine than a live man, walking around with a 24/7 hard on and shooting cum at the mere sight of a mouth or ass or pussy.

I would like the story to develop out over a bit more time, more realistic.

Looking for the continuation.

HornyJoker6977HornyJoker6977over 9 years ago
MORE!!!

I want MORE... This story is SOOOOOOOOOOO fucking hot. Maybe you could add some male curiosity and exploration in the near future. Very well written. Please keep up the GREAT writing.

shang40shang40over 9 years ago

I want to see Steve making sexual love with aready fucked Kelly and son fucking nom tio wirh then.

Best story.... too hot to shag for 8 times in row

thongman45thongman45over 9 years ago
great work!

I can't wait to read what happens next. Brings back some fond memories. Thanks again.

stretch351stretch351over 8 years ago
Keep Going

I'd love to see further chapters!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Finest Kind!

Like thongman45 said, it brings back memories. Memories of running around with an erection half the day long. And it never seemed to get worn out. But that is an old man's selective memory. I'm sure it got sore.

ZoeyZolaZoeyZolaover 8 years ago
A favorite story for strumming my cunny

I find very sexy the idea of an easygoing mom who readily has sex with her son. This is my comment for Cphucker's "An Unusual Family," which applies as well to this longer story: Makes me jill, every time I read it. Yes. I've read it more than once. Rather, I've dipped into my favorite parts of it repeatedly — when the narrator first has sex with his mom, for example. I like incest fantasy where it's utterly normal within the family: "We just have sex together, no big deal." That said, the writing is not what I would call exquisite — the sex acts could bear more brushstrokes. Still, I give it four stars and designate it a favorite.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
I can't believe you finished this where you did !

One more page covering the events after the three of them went downstairs and this would have been the perfect story.

I still gave it 5 stars, but one more page would be so welcome - please think about it !

hawaiirootshawaiirootsover 7 years ago
LOVED IT!

Tbis story was so hot. There aren't enough stories like this where the whole family is loving the way the Fines' are. Wish you would continue to series.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

a well written very hot and sexy story. I wish you'd write a chapter 2 - i know you haven't posted a story in a while - but this would be a great one to add on to.

There's a lot of ways you can go here. i hope we see some more of your great stories soon.

malloystermalloysteralmost 3 years ago

I especially love stories with characters that are believable, even if the story isn't. And bringing Wendy into the story added a very nice touch, adding the unknown element into the mix. Very nice.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

As this author did post a new story in 2021, it's not unrealistic to ask for a followup chapter but I wouldn't hold my breath!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is page 8 blank? This story just stopped. There was no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want the daughter to join in...

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210almost 2 years ago

Wow! Very hot story. It may be too late, but there is so much room to expand upon it. We'll done!

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

please continue this story since you are posting more stories on this site

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

I love family stories and this was a good one it would have been a 5 except when Keven took Kelly’s ass when she was asleep. I think you were trying to show his selfishness before he was “schooled” by Linda, but I think it could have been expressed without the rape. That aside, I look forward to the next chapter.

HedonistXHedonistXover 1 year ago

I gave this story 5 stars as it's, with all counts, an amazing one, but the weight was carried by the first half. The easy going walk on the edge of morality for this family was some of the best works I ever read. The second half seemed rushed, but not in a bad way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cunt, cock, pussy, fuck, etc...good hard core words are used in this story, which make for really good reading, but you also used the word "penis"! Penis does not belong in this or any other story like this. Penis is what parents tell their little children to call their "little thingy" when they get a little older. Using the word penis degrades this otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok this was really a good one, usually i like the one where families are a little reluctant but this one is surely the best, I will give it 4 stars

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 1 year ago

Loved the story but it would have been better with out Kevin.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi9 months ago

Ötcsillagos történet, de túl gyorsan lett hármas és még kell jöjjenek a gyerekek is. Alig várom hogy Steve megbassza Kellyt és Kevin Wendyt.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would love to have a part 2 to this where the whole family gets together and Wendy gets involved. Very good job on this one

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Would love a chapter on Father and Son double teaming Mom and then later the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good. Extremely hot. I like stories where the family members are just nonchalantly sexual towards each other before the real sex starts. Only problem I had with the story was that it wasn't a few pages longer! 10 stars!

hot4youngstuds9911hot4youngstuds99113 months ago

Loved his one as well. Oh the possibilities that come to mind. i read this one while having sex with one of my barely legal young lovers. He was pounding me from behind while I read it out loud. Page eight was especially fun to fuck to. 5 stars for sure. Good Job!

Baqfid12Baqfid1215 days ago

Absolutely loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.